Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Comments (Page 1,666)

Showing posts 33,301 - 33,320 of42,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Enforcers

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ramjan wrote:
Nipar tor vodai gora dea sudai alu banamu jatkhankir bandir maia.tr mare publike sude..sudir maia.tr dude hisu krmu nosto magir bassa.
Sheila, naughty bassa, stop it.

Go away, moron (do not use a mirror to decipher).

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

The Enforcers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila, naughty bassa, stop it.
Go away, moron (do not use a mirror to decipher).
No, make me!!!!
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Organised religion can be in summary described as a tall crooked tower held up weakly by faulty load bearing walls and pillars and entirely lifted up from the ground from its followers.

Please do not get me wrong. My opinion is no more honest than people who follow organised religion. I am agnostic by the way.

I think that most of what religions like Christianity and Islam hold up are corrupt and bridled with lies and peppered with hypocrisy to strengthen what the foundation cannot bear with the level upon level of dishonesty and human tempering. It becomes so tripped up about how to pray, how to worship your deity, how Joseph got sold to slave traders it forgets the essentials in which God has imbued us with.

When you approach religion at its basis and primal form. Only then can you appreciate the true faith and emotions such as thankfulness, love, loyalty, faith towards God. God is God. For this comes springs directly from the heart. It does not matter if you choose to call it Allah, or Yahweh. And it is not false when you consider your God as the divine lord, or provider, counseller, father etc...

Your affections towards God in my opinion are pure and clean. Let God decide what you have done is wrong at the end of your life. Whether he will punish you for considering him as the cosmos or the spirit of all living things etc...

I do not believe humans have authority to punish under religious wrongs. They are simply too evil and superficial to make such a choice. There's will always be subjective and bias.

"vengeance is mine says the Lord".
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
When I realised that you were a copy and paste kind of person I lost interest. You couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag and as far as comparative studies go you don't even know the meaning of the word. It involves more than copying and pasting which is all you are able to do when confronted with questions
What is copy and paste here? If you want to compare Biblical Narration with Quranic, you HAVE to Copy and Paste!!

It is your Idiotic Prejudice against MY Copy and Paste, while you are IMITATING me and going on with YOUR copy and paste?

If some thing you dislike about me, why you start copying it?

Your hypocricy and duplicity is self evident.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

JB wrote:

Show me from my King James bible all of gods false words and indiscrepencies.

Then explain why you insist on preaching Islamic crap to us and not where you need to do it , to your fellow muslims desecrating your religions image in other countries.

Christians don't pilgrimage thousands of miles to pay homage to a cross on the other side of the planet/
Christians don't kill people who do not respect the cross, the cross isn't an idol to be worshiped by christians but is an symbol of acknowledgment in Christ's resurrection.
Ans.

1. Contradictions and discrepancies in Bible is not a new subject. Scores of books have been written about it. In fact the "Main reason" for Revising King James version was (in the words of RSV translators was"

"Yet the King James Version had many errors and these errors were so many and so serious, so as to call for a New Translation" (Source: Preface of RSV )

It is our "duty" imposed on us by God the Almighty, to preach the true message of islam to every person on the earth and we do our part!!

2. Is it MY fault that Christians do not visit holy sites?

They have created their "own holy sites" where they hang pictures and statues of Jesus and Cross and they Worship them.

By "whose authority" Christians have chosen Cross as a Symbol of Jesus' resurrection? By "whose authority" they have created statues and idols of Jesus and worship them?

Why they do things which Jesus never did nor preached?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

SandCastle wrote:
Organised religion can be in summary described as a tall crooked tower held up weakly by faulty load bearing walls and pillars and entirely lifted up from the ground from its followers.
Please tell us what is "Organized religion" O great Saint.

And why "Organization" is welcome for every thing else (there are thousands of Non religious organizations in every country)....why only religion should be outside the pail of Organization?

Let us hear from a great uncluttered mind.
Beady

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

The Enforcers wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you on about Mr Beady?
http://news.yahoo.com/lebanese-edge-car-bomb-...

Have a good look at the photo stupid.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

SandCastle wrote:
Please do not get me wrong. My opinion is no more honest than people who follow organised religion. I am agnostic by the way.
I think that most of what religions like Christianity and Islam hold up are corrupt and bridled with lies and peppered with hypocrisy to strengthen what the foundation cannot bear with the level upon level of dishonesty and human tempering. It becomes so tripped up about how to pray, how to worship your deity, how Joseph got sold to slave traders it forgets the essentials in which God has imbued us with.
When you approach religion at its basis and primal form. Only then can you appreciate the true faith and emotions such as thankfulness, love, loyalty, faith towards God. God is God. For this comes springs directly from the heart. It does not matter if you choose to call it Allah, or Yahweh. And it is not false when you consider your God as the divine lord, or provider, counseller, father etc...
Your affections towards God in my opinion are pure and clean. Let God decide what you have done is wrong at the end of your life. Whether he will punish you for considering him as the cosmos or the spirit of all living things etc...
I do not believe humans have authority to punish under religious wrongs. They are simply too evil and superficial to make such a choice. There's will always be subjective and bias.
Good points but the problem starts when people think they have an exclusive hotline to god and god is speaking to them only. The other problem is all of these books [black marks on white paper] that people are so quick to give divine qualities to, they forget books were written by men for men, no book has ever been found that was written by god.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-76
Episode:
Death of Joseph
Biblical Version
22 So Joseph dwelt in Egypt, he and his father’s household. And Joseph lived one hundred and ten years. 23 Joseph saw Ephraim’s children to the third generation. The children of Machir, the son of Manasseh, were also brought up on Joseph’s knees.
24 And Joseph said to his brethren,“I am dying; but God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land to the land of which He swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.” 25 Then Joseph took an oath from the children of Israel, saying,“God will surely visit you, and you shall carry up my bones from here.” 26 So Joseph died, being one hundred and ten years old; and they embalmed him, and he was put in a coffin in Egypt.
Quranic Version:
NIL
Remarks / Comments
Are you trying to infer that Muhammad didn't plagiarize everything from other scriptures ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

SandCastle wrote:
It is interesting to note that wherever there is religion there are violent acts supporting it's existence .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you decipher into plain English? What are you trying to say?
It is clearly written.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting to note that wherever there is religion there are violent acts supporting it's existence .
It is interesting to note your travels around the world, Eh Bwanna.

And you win a prize for being the biggest dork LMAOAY.
Yep

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am surprised the Romans allowed Islam to exist
The romans had split into Byzantium & Latin empires by then. But both forbid Islam.
Jews had been cleansed and dispersed out of old israel and into spain, Iran & the red sea coast.
Islam was spawned by the exiled red sea Jews in medina using Tuba'h's proto Quran or book of rules of which Muhammad was a convert and then missionary of in Mekka.
When Muhammads mission failed in Mekka he was recalled, outcast etc. Muhammad went completely heretic, promoted himself to prophet and did cut paste replacement of jehovah with Allah.
Muhammad didn't write the Quran, most of it is just the old testament restated, Tuba'h's rules, muhammads cut and replace all Jehovah with Allah, some tawdry tales of camel theiving and some homely domestic observances & myths.
Then lots of apologetic & contrite stuff about what a mess it all was and how Muhammad really didn't care much for the pagan stuff and he hoped the Jews would accept him in their heaven.(yep)
To be frank its a really poorly structured book and religion - full of massive plot holes and mistakes or contradictions.
And this is the finished version written hundreds of years after Muhammad...
An 8 year old totally illerate kid with the old testament plus a bit of the new one, a pair of
scissors and some crayon could do a better job.
Islam (Arabic) was dead by the 9th century.
It was the Turkish reinvigoration & then later Mongol adoption of Islam - for the beauty of it's ability to lie and also tax others that caused the Islamic contagion to spread to a wider base of
ignorant people. No Arab ever stepped on the shores of India or Malaysia with desert sand in their toes and a Quran in their hand to convert the Indian or Malay pagans...
They either believed in allah or paid a non believer tax if they didn't.
That's what spread Islam into pagan world and the world lives with the result of this today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
The romans had split into Byzantium & Latin empires by then. But both forbid Islam.
Jews had been cleansed and dispersed out of old israel and into spain, Iran & the red sea coast.
Islam was spawned by the exiled red sea Jews in medina using Tuba'h's proto Quran or book of rules of which Muhammad was a convert and then missionary of in Mekka.
When Muhammads mission failed in Mekka he was recalled, outcast etc. Muhammad went completely heretic, promoted himself to prophet and did cut paste replacement of jehovah with Allah.
Muhammad didn't write the Quran, most of it is just the old testament restated, Tuba'h's rules, muhammads cut and replace all Jehovah with Allah, some tawdry tales of camel theiving and some homely domestic observances & myths.
Then lots of apologetic & contrite stuff about what a mess it all was and how Muhammad really didn't care much for the pagan stuff and he hoped the Jews would accept him in their heaven.(yep)
To be frank its a really poorly structured book and religion - full of massive plot holes and mistakes or contradictions.
And this is the finished version written hundreds of years after Muhammad...
An 8 year old totally illerate kid with the old testament plus a bit of the new one, a pair of
scissors and some crayon could do a better job.
Islam (Arabic) was dead by the 9th century.
It was the Turkish reinvigoration & then later Mongol adoption of Islam - for the beauty of it's ability to lie and also tax others that caused the Islamic contagion to spread to a wider base of
ignorant people. No Arab ever stepped on the shores of India or Malaysia with desert sand in their toes and a Quran in their hand to convert the Indian or Malay pagans...
They either believed in allah or paid a non believer tax if they didn't.
That's what spread Islam into pagan world and the world lives with the result of this today.
Where was Christanity at this stage and how could they co exist ?
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clearly written.
See we are not the only ones who have trouble with "uderstanding" you.

And you win another prize for being the biggest dork on Topix LMAOAY

Log out - erase your Hometown entry.

Unhide your location.

Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.

FOOKING DO AS YOU'RE FOOKING TOLD.

Add your Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID # to all your posts.

REPORT ROMEO the POOnJABi TOPIX PAID MODERATOR The Anti-Muhammad and GET THE FAT GAY BANNED FROM TOPIX

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
See we are not the only ones who have trouble with "uderstanding" you.
Log out - erase your Hometown entry.
Unhide your location.
Add your Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID # to all your posts.
REPORT ROMEO the POOnJABi TOPIX PAID MODERATOR The Anti-Muhammad and GET THE FAT GAY BANNED FROM TOPIX
How would you like to be turned inside out ?
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like to be turned inside out ?
Promise.

In the mean time Log out - erase your Hometown entry.

Unhide your location.

SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points but the problem starts when people think they have an exclusive hotline to god and god is speaking to them only. The other problem is all of these books [black marks on white paper] that people are so quick to give divine qualities to, they forget books were written by men for men, no book has ever been found that was written by god.
Thank you for understanding my post. Some people may have taken offense at my opinion.

What I simply said was organised religion, usually with religious authorities with reasonable power over the masses creates a political agenda that deviates from truly worshipping God from the heart. And with that comes integrity and honest worshipping.

Just an opinion.
Good work Muslims

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how Sharia stops Shi'ite Pakistani's from being bombed to death ?
I do believe the following is correct. Americans have been defeated and they will make their withdrawal
as bloody as possible to save face.

Since both the United States and Saudi Arabia view Iran as a serious threat to their regional domination, they are prepared to do whatever is necessary anywhere in the Middle East to neutralize Shia resistance movements, which are always viewed as potential increases in Iranian influence. This is the main reason for the U.S.-approved brutal suppression by Saudi armed forces of protests in Bahrain, Yemen, and within Saudi Arabia itself. There is one additional reason in the case of Saudi Arabia: a long-standing Wahhabi hatred of Shia.

Regarding the U.S. end game in Pakistan, retired Pakistani Army officer and political economist Samson Simon Sharaf explained,“The civil unrest and failure of state institutions is designed to give an impetus to instability in Pakistan and, therefore, completion of USA’s agenda in the region.” So we can see the targeted killing of Shia is merely a part of the broader U.S. agenda to ensure Pakistan and the entire Middle East region remain in chaotic confusion by inducing sectarian violence. In this way, the U.S. maintains its imperial grip and thereby prevents people from joining together and mounting any serious threat to its hegemony.
Jake Bradock

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Contradictions and discrepancies in Bible is not a new subject. Scores of books have been written about it. In fact the "Main reason" for Revising King James version was (in the words of RSV translators was"
"Yet the King James Version had many errors and these errors were so many and so serious, so as to call for a New Translation" (Source: Preface of RSV )

ANS- You claim this yet ignor the thousands of books written showing the even worse contradictions and discrepencires of the koran even showen from muslim sources.

It is our "duty" imposed on us by God the Almighty, to preach the true message of islam to every person on the earth and we do our part!!

ANS- Yes we no MUQ, our bible warns us of you, god tells us....`(Many will come in my name as wolves dressed in sheeps clothing, turn from them and only look to me`).
Which is why we ignor you and your satanic religion, for we see you and the deeds of your people.

2. Is it MY fault that Christians do not visit holy sites?

ANS- Christians visit there holy sites every day within there hearts as they continue there personal journey and there relationship with the one true god. they dont idolise a pagen ritual in mecca.

They have created their "own holy sites" where they hang pictures and statues of Jesus and Cross and they Worship them.

ANS- dont mistake a true Christian with the rituals of a cathlic, Christians worship god, not pictures and statues.....nice try though.

By "whose authority" Christians have chosen Cross as a Symbol of Jesus' resurrection?

ANS- A christian acknowlaging the miracle of Jesus`s reserection by holding dear an empty cross needs no authority so long as a christian worships in his heart a relationship genuine between him and the teachings of Jesus and god.

By "whose authority" they have created statues and idols of Jesus and worship them?

ANS- A christian has no idols as a christian knows the commandments and the sin of idolerty, a picture or statue of Jesus is just that, so long as a christian dosent kneel before it and worship it as the ONLY prayer point to talk with god.

A christian knows this because a Christian can kneel before god anywhere anytime to talk with god and carries his message everywhere in his daley walk.

Christianity dosent demand a pilgramage to a sacred idol every year in order to maintain his relationship with god, that would break a commandment.
Christians dont kill there enemys like mohummed commanded many times in your koran because that would break a commandment.

Christians dont rape the wives of conqured enemeys because that would contradict there walk with god.

Why they do things which Jesus never did nor preached?
ANS- As a muslim who does nothing that Jesus preaches, who are you to judge?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,301 - 33,320 of42,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••