Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
33,261 - 33,280 of 44,350 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#36109 Jan 14, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
Why must all or most (encouragement) muslims make the pilgrimage to Mecca?
Why must every muslim pray towards a black rock. What is wrong with simply praying to God with a heart full of intent.
Why must the robotic formulaic way of praying be instilled?
The same could be asked of why should anyone visit the Vatican and why do world leaders kiss the ring of the Pope.

Location hidden

#36110 Jan 14, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fooking physco Ca Ca" we know who are. Now be a good OLiver and FOOKING DO AS YOU'RE FOOKING TOLD.
Log out - erase your Hometown entry.
Unhide your location.
Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.
With every post add your Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID #.
Do you have a speech impediment psycho Ca Ca ?
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36111 Jan 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What should we do with both of them ?
You simply do not learn, do you?

"Fooking physco Ca Ca" we know who are. Now be a good OLiver and FOOKING DO AS YOU'RE FOOKING TOLD.

Unhide your location.

With every post add your Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID #.

Location hidden

#36112 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You simply do not learn, do you?
Unhide your location.
I know what what we should do with all of you psycho CaCa's
MalbarCACA Controller

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#36114 Jan 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what what we should do with all of you psycho CaCa's
Does it sound like we we we care?

Unhide your location.

WORLD People

London, UK

#36115 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Does it sound like we we we care?
Unhide your location.
You are the fooooking BENDER here on topix. That is bending over into people's butt waiting to suck the fresh CACA from their butt.

What is going on??You are running out of supply??All those who were offering you their services have run away from your locals??

CACA liki Beady Trou fesse ouvert.
MalbarCACA Controller

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#36116 Jan 14, 2013
WORLD People wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the fooooking BENDER here on topix. That is bending over into people's butt waiting to suck the fresh CACA from their butt.
What is going on??You are running out of supply??All those who were offering you their services have run away from your locals??
CACA liki Beady Trou fesse ouvert.
What business is this of yours?

Do you have a Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID #.

Post it immediately or else fook off, risse to fesse aller ta falou torma pilon.
MUQ mulls it over

Sydney, Australia

#36117 Jan 14, 2013
Still no answer on Mecca & a Kaaba supposedly over 4,000 years old (pre Abrahamic in fact older than the earth itself according to Islam..)
A pilgrimage site that 'all humanity' went to back to the most ancient times and prehistory...

So what historical evidence exists for this?

•The Egyptians didn't know of Mekka even tho they knew and had conquered the area.

•Nor did the Sumerians to the north in their time.
• Nor did the Vedics to the east who ran it.
• Nor did the assyrians or phoenicans etc,
• Nor did Alexander who spent his life seeking such things.
• Nor did the Nubians or the Sabeans
• Nor did the Persians.
• Nor did the Greeks.
• Nor did the Jews despite being resettled there.
• Nor did the Natabeans who ran the trade also.
• Nor did the Romans who also knew every inch and like the others, esp the greeks kept very detailed and complete exploration records.

In fact it seems there is no record in any
civilization present or dominant in the area that
has any record of Mecca or the Kabba....
Until the south Yemmenites set it up for the first time in 150 ad, and later built the first tent altar in 430ad.

So the qiestion has to be.
Why would Abraham, Hagar & Ishmael in 2,600
bc go to a place that by every other account did not exist in any form even as a place or with a Kaaba or any form (430ad) ie 3,000 years after
them ?

Location hidden

#36118 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
What business is this of yours?
Do you have a Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID #.
Post it immediately or else fook off, risse to fesse aller ta falou torma pilon.
I will be fooking off when I reach 20,00 replies and I return with another name you don't know,keep on yakking Mr Postman eh mon have you got your big banana?

Location hidden

#36119 Jan 14, 2013
MUQ mulls it over wrote:
Still no answer on Mecca & a Kaaba supposedly over 4,000 years old (pre Abrahamic in fact older than the earth itself according to Islam..)
A pilgrimage site that 'all humanity' went to back to the most ancient times and prehistory...
So what historical evidence exists for this?
•The Egyptians didn't know of Mekka even tho they knew and had conquered the area.
•Nor did the Sumerians to the north in their time.
• Nor did the Vedics to the east who ran it.
• Nor did the assyrians or phoenicans etc,
• Nor did Alexander who spent his life seeking such things.
• Nor did the Nubians or the Sabeans
• Nor did the Persians.
• Nor did the Greeks.
• Nor did the Jews despite being resettled there.
• Nor did the Natabeans who ran the trade also.
• Nor did the Romans who also knew every inch and like the others, esp the greeks kept very detailed and complete exploration records.
In fact it seems there is no record in any
civilization present or dominant in the area that
has any record of Mecca or the Kabba....
Until the south Yemmenites set it up for the first time in 150 ad, and later built the first tent altar in 430ad.
So the qiestion has to be.
Why would Abraham, Hagar & Ishmael in 2,600
bc go to a place that by every other account did not exist in any form even as a place or with a Kaaba or any form (430ad) ie 3,000 years after
them ?
I am surprised the Romans allowed Islam to exist
MabarCACA News

UK

#36120 Jan 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be fooking off when I reach 20,00 replies and I return with another name you don't know,keep on yakking Mr Postman eh mon have you got your big banana?
Who cares

Fooking physco Ca Ca" we know who are. Now be a good OLiver and FOOKING DO AS YOU'RE FOOKING TOLD.

Unhide your location.
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#36121 Jan 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not notice that "most of my crap" for past few days on this thread is Verbatim Quotation from Bible and nothing else!!
Why do you call these Biblical Verses as "Crap"?
Are you not ashamed of your self?
This is the bias which you people have and it does not allow you to think logically.
You just see who is the writer, and if it be a Muslim, you decide it "must be crap".
You play the man and not the ball, and this is a common sickness with people on these threads.
Show me from my King James bible all of gods false words and indiscrepencies.

Then explain why you insist on preaching islamic crap to us and not where you need to do it , to your fellow muslims desicrateing your religions image in other countries.
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#36122 Jan 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I already answered that question. To compare what Christians do with cross and what Muslims do with black stone is like comparing apples against the oranges.
There is no connection between these two acts.
Christians dont pillgrimage thousands of miles to pay homage to a cross on the other side of the planet/
Christians dont kill people who do not respect the cross, the cross issnt an idol to be worshiped by christians but is an symble of acknowlagment in Christs reserection.

Location hidden

#36123 Jan 14, 2013
MabarCACA News wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares
Fooking physco Ca Ca" we know who are. Now be a good OLiver and FOOKING DO AS YOU'RE FOOKING TOLD.
Unhide your location.
Says who,hey you Mr.banarna mon ?
Go and wash your dreadlocks,there's something living in there and it aint you. RMFAO

Location hidden

#36124 Jan 14, 2013
Jake Bradock wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians don't pilgrimage thousands of miles to pay homage to a cross on the other side of the planet/
Christians don't kill people who do not respect the cross, the cross isn't an idol to be worshiped by Christians but is an symbol of acknowledgment in Christs reserection.
Crucifixion,resurrection had something to do with a cave
Rocksolid

Australia

#36125 Jan 14, 2013
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/8811c1c8-5b51-11e2-...
Because they are shameful, law breaking TERRORISTS that have no respect for their own land and people.

Is That Not Enough ?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#36126 Jan 14, 2013
MabarCACA News wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares
Unhide your location.
Go trolling in shark infested waters, preferably with a short pole.
Rocksolid

Australia

#36127 Jan 14, 2013

AN influential Pakistani cleric gave the government a one-day ultimatum

Tahir-ul Qadri was chauffeur-driven in a sleek black car and showered with pink rose petals

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/pa...

WTF, This is what happens when evil people control stupid uneducated people from backward nations... Pathetic
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36128 Jan 14, 2013
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-76

Episode:

Death of Joseph

Biblical Version

22 So Joseph dwelt in Egypt, he and his father’s household. And Joseph lived one hundred and ten years. 23 Joseph saw Ephraim’s children to the third generation. The children of Machir, the son of Manasseh, were also brought up on Joseph’s knees.

24 And Joseph said to his brethren,“I am dying; but God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land to the land of which He swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.” 25 Then Joseph took an oath from the children of Israel, saying,“God will surely visit you, and you shall carry up my bones from here.” 26 So Joseph died, being one hundred and ten years old; and they embalmed him, and he was put in a coffin in Egypt.

Quranic Version:

NIL

Remarks / Comments
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36129 Jan 14, 2013
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-77

Final Remarks:

1. This was the verbatim reproduction of Chapter 37 to 50 from the Book of Genesis and Chapter YOUSUF of Quran.

2. The two versions are kept side by side.

3. If you still believe, Muhammad copied it from Bible. It is your choice

4. Consider, he was an unlettered man, unable to read or write Hebrew, Arabic or any other language; he would have been a man of extraordinary talents. He could remember each twist and tale of story (from hearsay) and edit it and reproduce it such beautiful form!

4. If the original source of the two books is inspiration, then there is no harm if they tally.

5. The fact that Bible is not word of God entirely is clear from the "Historian" side of Biblical side.

6. God Almighty sends down the revelation for the guidance of human kind, not only to tell past history.

7. The choice is now left to readers, to believe which is from God and which is from men.

(May Allah guide us to the true path, and His peace and blessings be upon His slave and prophet Muhammad).

PS: I want to reproduce some comments from Part 0 which was introduction to this study:

4A. Some “pearls” of such items are reproduced here, which are so deep in meaning and so sublime that one wonders, who else except Creator of this Universe could have inserted these in this supposedly a tale.

They have very high standards of Arabic Language and no human can reproduce such deep meanings in his writings or poetry, in so few words.

a.“…And God Has full power and control over His affairs: but most among mankind know it not”(V 21)

b.“… Truly to no good come those who do wrong”(V 23)

c.“O My two companions of the Prison!(I ask you): Are many lords differing amongst themselves better or God the One Supreme and Irresistible?”(V39)

d.“… The Human soul Certainly incites evil, unless my Lord bestow His Mercy”(V 53)

e.“… We Bestow our Mercy to whom We please, and We suffer not the reward of those who do good”(V 56)

f.“.. For Allah is the best to take care and He is the Most Merciful of those who show Mercy”(V 64)

g.“…on Him (i.e. God) I put my trust and let all that trust put their trust on Him”(V 67)

h.“…. But over all endued with knowledge is one the All Knowing”(V 76)

i.“…And He (i.e. Allah) is the Best to Judge”(V 80)

j.“…Patience is Most Befitting for me…”(V 83)

k.“..Truly no one despair’s of God’s Mercy, except those who have no faith”(V 87).

l.“..For God does reward the Charitable”(V 88)

m.“ Allah does not let perish the rewards of those who do good”(V 90)

n.“ God will forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy”(V 92)

o.“…(O God) take my soul (at death) as a Muslim (i.e. one submitting to Your will) and unite me with the Righteous”(V 101)

p.“ Yet no faith will the greater part of mankind have, however ardently you do desire it (O Prophet)“(V 103)

q.“Say This is my way, I do invite (all) to Allah, with a certain knowledge, I and whoever follows me”(V 108)

r.“… But the home of the hereafter is best for those who do right…”(V 109)

s.“… But those who do sin will be warded from my punishment”(V 110)

t.“ There is, in their stories instructions for men endued with understanding, these are not tale invented, but a confirmation of what went before it, a detailed exposition of all things, and a Guide and mercy to those ho believe”(V 111)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would-be jihadis should lose their British pass... 3 hr Humhainna 3
Summer 2014 Was the Worst Ever 5 hr blkpride 14
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 7 hr Garry Ackerman 164
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 12 hr crusty 276,431
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 14 hr Dimitri100 1,085
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 17 hr Dimitri100 634
Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 22 hr Swedenforever 45
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••