Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

MalbarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#36162 Jan 15, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like to be turned inside out ?
Promise.

And you win another prize for being the biggest dork on Topix LMAOAY

In the mean time Log out - erase your Hometown entry.

Unhide your location.

Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.

FOOKING DO AS YOU'RE FOOKING TOLD.

Add your Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID # to all your posts.

REPORT ROMEO the POOnJABi TOPIX PAID MODERATOR The Anti-Muhammad and GET THE FAT GAY BANNED FROM TOPIX
SandCastle

Australia

#36163 Jan 15, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points but the problem starts when people think they have an exclusive hotline to god and god is speaking to them only. The other problem is all of these books [black marks on white paper] that people are so quick to give divine qualities to, they forget books were written by men for men, no book has ever been found that was written by god.
Thank you for understanding my post. Some people may have taken offense at my opinion.

What I simply said was organised religion, usually with religious authorities with reasonable power over the masses creates a political agenda that deviates from truly worshipping God from the heart. And with that comes integrity and honest worshipping.

Just an opinion.
Good work Muslims

Islamabad, Pakistan

#36164 Jan 15, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how Sharia stops Shi'ite Pakistani's from being bombed to death ?
I do believe the following is correct. Americans have been defeated and they will make their withdrawal
as bloody as possible to save face.

Since both the United States and Saudi Arabia view Iran as a serious threat to their regional domination, they are prepared to do whatever is necessary anywhere in the Middle East to neutralize Shia resistance movements, which are always viewed as potential increases in Iranian influence. This is the main reason for the U.S.-approved brutal suppression by Saudi armed forces of protests in Bahrain, Yemen, and within Saudi Arabia itself. There is one additional reason in the case of Saudi Arabia: a long-standing Wahhabi hatred of Shia.

Regarding the U.S. end game in Pakistan, retired Pakistani Army officer and political economist Samson Simon Sharaf explained,“The civil unrest and failure of state institutions is designed to give an impetus to instability in Pakistan and, therefore, completion of USA’s agenda in the region.” So we can see the targeted killing of Shia is merely a part of the broader U.S. agenda to ensure Pakistan and the entire Middle East region remain in chaotic confusion by inducing sectarian violence. In this way, the U.S. maintains its imperial grip and thereby prevents people from joining together and mounting any serious threat to its hegemony.
Jake Bradock

Robina, Australia

#36165 Jan 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Contradictions and discrepancies in Bible is not a new subject. Scores of books have been written about it. In fact the "Main reason" for Revising King James version was (in the words of RSV translators was"
"Yet the King James Version had many errors and these errors were so many and so serious, so as to call for a New Translation" (Source: Preface of RSV )

ANS- You claim this yet ignor the thousands of books written showing the even worse contradictions and discrepencires of the koran even showen from muslim sources.

It is our "duty" imposed on us by God the Almighty, to preach the true message of islam to every person on the earth and we do our part!!

ANS- Yes we no MUQ, our bible warns us of you, god tells us....`(Many will come in my name as wolves dressed in sheeps clothing, turn from them and only look to me`).
Which is why we ignor you and your satanic religion, for we see you and the deeds of your people.

2. Is it MY fault that Christians do not visit holy sites?

ANS- Christians visit there holy sites every day within there hearts as they continue there personal journey and there relationship with the one true god. they dont idolise a pagen ritual in mecca.

They have created their "own holy sites" where they hang pictures and statues of Jesus and Cross and they Worship them.

ANS- dont mistake a true Christian with the rituals of a cathlic, Christians worship god, not pictures and statues.....nice try though.

By "whose authority" Christians have chosen Cross as a Symbol of Jesus' resurrection?

ANS- A christian acknowlaging the miracle of Jesus`s reserection by holding dear an empty cross needs no authority so long as a christian worships in his heart a relationship genuine between him and the teachings of Jesus and god.

By "whose authority" they have created statues and idols of Jesus and worship them?

ANS- A christian has no idols as a christian knows the commandments and the sin of idolerty, a picture or statue of Jesus is just that, so long as a christian dosent kneel before it and worship it as the ONLY prayer point to talk with god.

A christian knows this because a Christian can kneel before god anywhere anytime to talk with god and carries his message everywhere in his daley walk.

Christianity dosent demand a pilgramage to a sacred idol every year in order to maintain his relationship with god, that would break a commandment.
Christians dont kill there enemys like mohummed commanded many times in your koran because that would break a commandment.

Christians dont rape the wives of conqured enemeys because that would contradict there walk with god.

Why they do things which Jesus never did nor preached?
ANS- As a muslim who does nothing that Jesus preaches, who are you to judge?
MUZZY

Europe

#36166 Jan 15, 2013
They shouldnt

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36167 Jan 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is copy and paste here? If you want to compare Biblical Narration with Quranic, you HAVE to Copy and Paste!!
It is your Idiotic Prejudice against MY Copy and Paste, while you are IMITATING me and going on with YOUR copy and paste?
If some thing you dislike about me, why you start copying it?
Your hypocricy and duplicity is self evident.
I copy and paste on the teachings of the koran to annoy you and to educate the non muslims on this site. As long as you continue to post on this site so will I about Islam

I was referring to when the "study" started you provided no objective evidence to support your claims that the koran was more elegant or relevant than the bible other than your own personal opinion.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#36168 Jan 15, 2013
Why the koran is not the preserved word of God

http://www.studytoanswer.net/myths_ch1.html
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36169 Jan 15, 2013
Jake Bradock wrote:
<quoted text>
ANS- As a muslim who does nothing that Jesus preaches, who are you to judge?
You judge!!

How he left the world and what "church" he established?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36170 Jan 15, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I copy and paste on the teachings of the koran to annoy you and to educate the non muslims on this site. As long as you continue to post on this site so will I about Islam
I was referring to when the "study" started you provided no objective evidence to support your claims that the koran was more elegant or relevant than the bible other than your own personal opinion.
So your job is to "annoy" me? Is it?

That is why I said in the beginning that you have a hateful personality.

Your job is to create hate and hatred between people and annoy them, by any means fair or foul.

While I try to patch up the differences and bring people closer to each other.

each of us has our missions cut out!!
Jake Bradock

Robina, Australia

#36171 Jan 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You judge!!
How he left the world and what "church" he established?
The church he left was the church of Christ and his teachings were handed down by those who were taught by him, by those who acknowlaged he was the son of mankind by divine right. and so spawned Christianity.

But of cause the devil wouldnt have this, the devil started many religions under the guise of christianity so as to confuse man on his path to rightousness.

The Christian bible speaks of many false religions and prophets that will show up under the guise of christianity to redirect man from the one true path.

But a genuine man seeking a true path to god will see the rightous path..........and guess what ? islam aint it.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#36172 Jan 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So your job is to "annoy" me? Is it?
That is why I said in the beginning that you have a hateful personality.
Your job is to create hate and hatred between people and annoy them, by any means fair or foul.
While I try to patch up the differences and bring people closer to each other.
each of us has our missions cut out!!
You left out the most important part and that was to inform posters on Islam!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate you I just feel sorry for you that you are flogging a dead horse

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

#36173 Jan 15, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for understanding my post. Some people may have taken offense at my opinion.
What I simply said was organised religion, usually with religious authorities with reasonable power over the masses creates a political agenda that deviates from truly worshipping God from the heart. And with that comes integrity and honest worshipping.
Just an opinion.
When we start organising faith - we lose it - because the organisation becomes the focus, not the faith.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36175 Jan 16, 2013
NT wrote:
Are you trying to infer that Muhammad didn't plagiarize everything from other scriptures ?
Ans.

You do not know what is Plagirisation, do you? It is "unauthorized use" of any one's else book or writing without giving credit to the original author.

I will give you an example. It is recorded in Gospels that Jesus said "meek shall inherit the earth". It seems that this was an "original statement" from Jesus, while in reality it was mentioned by "David" in one of his Psalm. This is word by word copying and Jesus did not give any credit to David or said 'Our father David said "Meek shall inherit earth". This is valid case of Plagirisation.

Another example from Gospel is Jesus "last words on the Cross" "Eli, Eli LAMA SABAQTANI" (O God, O God, why you have forsaken me). This is also mentioned as "Original statement of jesus" while again this is verbatim copy from one of David's Psalms. This is again valid case of Plagirisation.

Now coming to Quran, there is no verbatim copy of any Biblical Verse in Entire Quran!! Neither from Hebrew, nor Greek nor any Arabic Bible!!

So how can you say that our prophet Plagiarize any thing from Bible?

The outer similarity (as I showed in my long serial of story of prophet Joseph as mentioned in Bible and as mentioned in Quran), is because both Quran and Bible originated from the same Source!!

This is totally different from what is Plagirisation!!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#36176 Jan 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You do not know what is Plagirisation, do you? It is "unauthorized use" of any one's else book or writing without giving credit to the original author.
I will give you an example. It is recorded in Gospels that Jesus said "meek shall inherit the earth". It seems that this was an "original statement" from Jesus, while in reality it was mentioned by "David" in one of his Psalm. This is word by word copying and Jesus did not give any credit to David or said 'Our father David said "Meek shall inherit earth". This is valid case of Plagiarization.
Another example from Gospel is Jesus "last words on the Cross" "Eli, Eli LAMA SABACHTHANI" (O God, O God, why you have forsaken me). This is also mentioned as "Original statement of Jesus" while again this is verbatim copy from one of David's Psalms. This is again valid case of Plagiarization.
Now coming to Quran, there is no verbatim copy of any Biblical Verse in Entire Quran!! Neither from Hebrew, nor Greek nor any Arabic Bible!!
So how can you say that our prophet Plagiarize any thing from Bible?
The outer similarity (as I showed in my long serial of story of prophet Joseph as mentioned in Bible and as mentioned in Quran), is because both Quran and Bible originated from the same Source!!
This is totally different from what is Plagiarization!!
OK MUQ, how would you describe using another scripture as a reference point to write your own scripture ?

#36177 Jan 16, 2013
sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
When we start organising faith - we lose it - because the organisation becomes the focus, not the faith.
Well spoken truth
MalbarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#36178 Jan 16, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the most important part and that was to inform posters on Islam!!!!!!!!!!
I don't hate you I just feel sorry for you that you are flogging a dead horse
Talking of dead horses, RATChitt, has CASTRATO met his maker?

#36181 Jan 16, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking of dead horses, RATChitt, has CASTRATO met his maker?
After you riding it to death ?
MalbarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#36182 Jan 16, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
After you riding it to death ?
Yep and you're going the same way.

And you win another prize for being the biggest dork on Topix LMAOAY

Log out - erase your Hometown entry.

Unhide your location.

Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.

FOOKING DO AS YOU'RE FOOKING TOLD.

Add your Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID # to all your posts.

REPORT ROMEO the POOnJABi TOPIX PAID MODERATOR The Anti-Muhammad and GET THE FAT GAY BANNED FROM TOPIX
Etc

Sydney, Australia

#36183 Jan 16, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was Christanity at this stage and how could they co exist ?
By 624 ad christianity had gone thru about 14 variations mainly to due with incorporation or separation of god, spirit, objects, rituals, incorporation, succession and ethnic or cultural variances. It settled into 2 main streams, latin or roman and byzantium or Coptic. That was relatively stable for over 800 years them it further split into nationalistic variants, then the reformation. With the collapse of byzantium due to the pressures of the eastern hordes (Turks, then Mongols), it recentred in a reinvigorated west then exported with conquest & colonisation.
Interestingly today Islam in numbers is dominated by ex Mongol/mughal slave states of the Mongols.(Indonesia, Pakistan, India itself then Arab states, then north Africa).
However the Muslims in say India - are viewed in a caste structure. Muslims that were part of the Mughal (mongol) elite or ones force converted on the pain of death or by the unbeliever tax. Thus an Arab Muslim does not recognize say am Indian national Muslim as equal before Allah at all. Indian Muslims then have a strict caste and pecking order of superior and inferior Muslims within them.
MUQ will confirm this.
No one is equal in Islam before Allah - unlike say
Christianity. There is no universal truth in Islam shared to non believers. So quite different.

#36184 Jan 16, 2013
Etc wrote:
<quoted text>
By 624 ad Christianity had gone thru about 14 variations mainly to due with incorporation or separation of god, spirit, objects, rituals, incorporation, succession and ethnic or cultural variances. It settled into 2 main streams, Latin or roman and Byzantium or Coptic. That was relatively stable for over 800 years them it further split into nationalistic variants, then the reformation. With the collapse of Byzantium due to the pressures of the eastern hordes (Turks, then Mongols), it re centred in a reinvigorated west then exported with conquest & colonisation.
Interestingly today Islam in numbers is dominated by ex Mongol/mughal slave states of the Mongols.(Indonesia, Pakistan, India itself then Arab states, then north Africa).
However the Muslims in say India - are viewed in a caste structure. Muslims that were part of the Mughal (mongol) elite or ones force converted on the pain of death or by the unbeliever tax. Thus an Arab Muslim does not recognize say am Indian national Muslim as equal before Allah at all. Indian Muslims then have a strict caste and pecking order of superior and inferior Muslims within them.
MUG will confirm this.
No one is equal in Islam before Allah - unlike say
Christianity. There is no universal truth in Islam shared to non believers. So quite different.
I have asked MUG about the caste system.

Do you know where Latin language came from ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia says ready to talk to Trump about nuclea... Fri swampmudd 33
News Across arc of conflict, 'Obama Doctrine' shows ... (Sep '15) Thu Cordwainer Trout 32
News ZOA Rips Nikki Haley as UN Ambassador Over Isra... Thu Jeff Brightone 1
News In UN Lawsuit, Ukraine Demands Russia End Suppo... Jan 17 George 2
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Sonja Biserko 1
News Kenya Sends Troops to Border With Somalia (Jan '07) Jan 12 Fartunlucky 44
More from around the web