Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Comments (Page 1,663)

Showing posts 33,241 - 33,260 of43,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well CaCa ?
Eta liki languette torma pilon ki to attane?

Ohi, quit reiterating and start paying in principle for PSYCHO CACA FuddiHEAD GOAT ROOTING POOF UnKnown Bastard RUPERT
Anti-Muhammad PIN DICK PRICK POOFTER and his army of hide behind my ASS! with intent do express SPAM FACTORY, PSYCHO
CACA FuddiHEAD GOAT ROOTING POOF More and more SPAMalot FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs,
TROUBLEMAKERs, IMPOSTORs, SmellyARSIE MODERATORs, TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlEs, FUCKTURDs, DANCING LADYBOYs and
TOPIX PAID TROLLS shows up here you support and condone.

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:

Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers

And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over in search of festering sore butt gratification.

We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.

When done, DELETE your PROFILE.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. There is no 'Paganism" if you do some thing which your prophet did.
There is no comparison between "Cross on which Jesus was hanged" and "Black Stone" installed in Kaaba.
Jesus did not gave any "respect" to that cross and as to my knowledge "none of his chosen disciples had any thing to do with it".
Authenticity of the 'so called original cross is always in doubt" and no one can prove it is the same.
2. The black stone on the other hand was touched by the hands and lips of Prophet Abraham, Prophet Ishmael and Prophet Mohammad, peace and mercy of Allah be on all of them.
Its authenticity and genuineness is guaranteed and kissing it does not violate any Commandment of God.
So do not compare an apple against as orange.
What is the difference between Christians using a cross as a pagan ritual to that of Muslims using their black stones as theirs ?
Vizhnu

Lucknow, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I use a ritual when I crap in the parks around Sydney. Sometimes I crap all over statues like a pidgeon too.
MUQ etc

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
If any post uses "double Standard", it should be this post of yours. You have given a "fake apology" for your worshipping of Cross and Statue of Jesus and "convicted" Muslims for "Pagan like worship" of Black Stone in Kaaba.
I might have avoided putting down any comment on your post, but it might be seen as 'I have no answers" to your charges. So I would post a brief
reply.
01. Your Clear Worship of Cross and Jesus' statues versus our "Pseudo Worship" of Black Stone.
Christian clearly violate the First and Second of
the famous Ten Commandments by worshipping the Cross and Statue of Jesus. Further they have no "example" from their prophet to do such acts, it is clearly an innovation.
Compared to that what we Muslims do is to emulate what our prophet did. So we did no
innovation from Our side.
02. Abraham Never Went to Makkah:
This is only your words and you have no proof about it. We have all the proofs that Kaaba was constructed by Prophet Abraham and Prophet Ishmael.
03."Adjectives" used by you for Ishmael:
I just wonder at your brevity !! God calls Ishmael as son and seed of Abraham and here you stand before people and call him an illegitimate son!!
I think when in the hereafter, you will stand
before Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and their mothers and they will ask you "By whose authority you called my son Ishmael as illegitimate" … I hope you will have your answers ready!!
MUQ - I believe in anything that makes sense.
So do billions of others.
If Allah -(the voice in Mo's head only he could hear...) said sura 10:95 that the bible overrides the Quran then let's look at Hagar & Ishmael with that correct (to Allah) view.
Ishmael was a bastard son of a slave to Abraham. The term means that neither Hagar or Ishmael had any bloodline or religous inheritance, they were non Jews. They were cast out for being heretics. Ishmael was a teenager.
Their wanderings as outcasts from Abrahams tribe were documented. They are buried in israel near Hebron. They never went even to within 1,000k of Saudi today. Mecca UN their time did not exist.
Why would Abraham go to a place that did not exist to look up an ex slave and a bastard son that he had outcast ?
The bible says this.
The bible overides the Quran (Allah sura 10:95).
Thus the tale of Hagar & Ishmael wandering to Mecca (which didn't exist) is false.
Abraham didn't go to Mecca either, it's not in the bible and he physically couldn't have as it didnt even exist, therefore the whole basis of the Abrahamic lineage and basis of Islam is false.
Now if you can provide factual evidence that Mecca did exist in abraham's time, the Kaaba is 4,000 years old, not just 1,600 years etc then let's hear it.
Until then you have to accept via sura 10:95 what the bible, as well as what historical & geological evidence actually shows.
Your the one here who believes in a false god and belief system that has no evidence to it.
Therefore you should either act to provide that evidence or justify why you believe in something so patently false and corrupted from other beliefs that at least do have some factual basis to them.
In simpler words - you believe in a corrupted apostasy of judaism and moon god paganism despite the evidence.

So bit cute and almost shirk of you to say others are wrong when you can't prove why your right.
For MUQ re 2600bc

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

As outlined previously, the bible overrides the Quran, as Allah via  muhammad states in Sura 10:95 

In the bible, which as stated overrides the Quran, the story of Hagar & Ishmael does not support the claims of Islam.

Abraham is believed to have existed around 2,700 bc, ie 4,700 years ago.
But Mecca did not exist in any form until 150 ad when first established by  Yemenites as trading post. 
The Kabba at Mecca was a tent structure first erected in 420ad  with the first foundations of 
permanent stricture in 450ad.
This is based on the archeological and historical records of the region. 
Thus there is an almost 3,200 year gap between Abraham  and when Mecca first existed. 

On Ishmael the bible states this. 
Ishmael was born as the son of an Egyptian slave but a prophecy warned he “shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren.” 
Hagar was a non Jewish slave so any offspring was not to the covenant or religious bloodline purity of the Jews. Ishmael to the Jews was a bastard son of a slave. (Genesis 18:14).
Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham, "Isaac" (Hewbrew yitschaq, laughter) and circumcised him when he was eight days old.(Genesis 21:4) In doing so, the second actual son of Abraham became the FIRST SON to undergo the covenant-sign of circumcision at the age God had commanded.(Genesis 17:12)
 Ishmael was 13 years old.
Ishmael and Hagar were found mocking and as heretics and they were outcast (Genesis 21:8-9)[4] and completely disinherited. (Genesis 21:9–13)
Isaac as the first son was later the one about to be sacrificed etc. Ishmael wasn't around but it doesn't make any sense he would be the sacrificial son as he wasnt recognized as a son of jehovah etc to be worthy of sacrifice anyway.

Hagar & Ishmael wandered the wilderness of Beersheba until they settled in the wilderness of Paran. Southern israel today. 
Hagar found a wife for Ishmael in her home country Egypt.(Genesis 21:14–21)
And that's it.
No wandering to a place nearly 1,600 km away completely unknown at the time. No fixing up Kaaba's or visiting Hagar & Ishmael. Nothing, Abraham never went anywhere near there.
Hagar & Ishmael have a burial place near Mt Paran, Abraham near Hebron.
In the Quran it's this sort of sloppy and contradictory plot hole that completely gives it away as an amateurish apostasy it is - cobbled together from Judaism and pagan beliefs.
 Muhammad had no concept of time or place, or the whole story, only what his Jewish coaches fed him before he went heretic in 624ad, making himself a prophet and replaced Yahweh with Allah. 

The Jews rejected his ishmaelite concepts and fabrication and with good reason, it didn't make sense.

So Allah says (via Muhammad) the bible is the true baseline, not the Quran, and yet the bible and much other evidence contradicts the Quran.
Perhaps Muhammad felt bad about betraying the Jews as he did, and he deliberately left these obvious plot holes in Islam so they would get interested but then go into Judaism as the more correct religion? 
Seems like it.
Abraham would never have supported Muhammad or a stone object worship that we see today in Islam, that's for sure.
Shiite Vindaloo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Vizhnu wrote:
I use a ritual when I crap in the parks around Sydney. Sometimes I crap all over statues like a pidgeon too.
We know how you treat your homeland do not come back here, your better off being in your third world country up to your armpits in shiite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Shiite Vindaloo

Coorparoo, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Good work Muslims wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, we in Pakistan fully support enforcement of Sharia world wide, it is the only way to fix up the mess this world is in;
in Pakistan we are paying the price with our own country men's blood and behind this bloodletting is your Christian politicians who are double traitors? First to their own people and then us ordinary Muslims through our inept corrupt leadership. Peace.
Are you sure its not the JEWS Causing All The Trouble, between Shiites and Sunnis, http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory... It couldn't possibly be the fault of the auguring party's involved in Blackistan.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between Christians using a cross as a pagan ritual to that of Muslims using their black stones as theirs ?
I already answered that question. To compare what Christians do with cross and what Muslims do with black stone is like comparing apples against the oranges.

There is no connection between these two acts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I already answered that question. To compare what Christians do with cross and what Muslims do with black stone is like comparing apples against the oranges.
They are both fruit sown by god
POONJABi twits Bashers

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
They are both fruit sown by god
No good playing blind deaf and dumb Eh Bwanna Bender. God says:

Log out - erase your Hometown entry.
Unhide your location.
Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.

With every post add your Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID #.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Eta liki languette torma pilon ki to attane?
Ohi, quit reiterating and start paying in principle for PSYCHO CACA FuddiHEAD GOAT ROOTING POOF UnKnown Bastard RUPERT
Anti-Muhammad PIN DICK PRICK POOFTER and his army of hide behind my ASS! with intent do express SPAM FACTORY, PSYCHO
CACA FuddiHEAD GOAT ROOTING POOF More and more SPAMalot FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs,
TROUBLEMAKERs, IMPOSTORs, SmellyARSIE MODERATORs, TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlEs, FUCKTURDs, DANCING LADYBOYs and
TOPIX PAID TROLLS shows up here you support and condone.
Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over in search of festering sore butt gratification.
We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.
Then
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.
When done, DELETE your PROFILE.
You are phyco CaCa
POONJABi twits Bashers

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are phyco CaCa
That maybe but it in no way prevents from doing this:

Unhide your location.

With every post add your Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID #.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

POONJABi twits Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
That maybe but it in no way prevents from doing this:
Unhide your location.
That in no way prevents you from denying that you are CaCa
POONJABi twits Bashers

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
That in no way prevents you from denying that you are CaCa
How doe that prevent from doing this:

Hummmmmm,,,,,confusing yourself STU PIDEASS

Silence, wog. This forum is for your white masters, not for chimps like you.

Silence, currymunching fool. Nobody gave you permission to speak POONJABi IMPOSTOR.

Log out

Delete all your profile
Unhide your location.
NEVER Log back in - never mask or hide your identity/location again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

POONJABi twits Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
How doe that prevent from doing this:
Hummmmmm,,,,,confusing yourself STU PIDEASS
Silence, wog. This forum is for your white masters, not for chimps like you.
Silence, currymunching fool. Nobody gave you permission to speak POONJABi IMPOSTOR.
Log out
Delete all your profile
Unhide your location.
NEVER Log back in - never mask or hide your identity/location again.
ho ho ho physco Ca Ca
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
ho ho ho physco Ca Ca
"physco" we know who are. Now be a good OLiver and FOOKING DO AS YOU'RE FOOKING TOLD.

Unhide your location.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then do they exist ?
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then do they exist ?
"Fooking physco Ca Ca" we know who are. Now be a good OLiver and FOOKING DO AS YOU'RE FOOKING TOLD.

Unhide your location.

MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then do they exist ?
I cannot answer that question. I know what "should" be do with them.
UScitizenAbroad

Thornleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

1) Why are there so many Muslims in Sweden ?

2) Where are the most idyllic Muslim dominated countries ?

3) Why aren't emigrating Muslims shifting to (2) by the millions, instead of filling up naughty infidel lands ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,241 - 33,260 of43,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Terrorism Discussions

Search the Terrorism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 1 hr rider 276,372
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 3 hr Oliver Cromwell 243
Iran rejects arms shipment, supply of fighter j... 4 hr Kar 2
Snatched Jul 9 Amadeus 4
Lone Survivor Jul 8 John_Schuylkill County_Pa 1
Holder: Threat from Syria endangers Europe, US Jul 8 John_Schuylkill County_Pa 1
History divides Bosnia once again, this time ov... Jul 8 Tesla proud being Serb 14
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••