Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36141 Jan 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God you have nearly finished your rant, not long to go
yeah, when you cannot answer my posts, you will "lie low" till it is over and then "Roar like a Lion".... Thank God it is over!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36142 Jan 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There are in the souls of wicked men those hellish principles reigning, that would presently kindle and flame out into hell fire, if it were not for God's restraints. There is laid in the very nature of carnal men, a foundation for the torments of hell. There are those corrupt principles, in reigning power in them, and in full possession of them, that are seeds of hell fire. These principles are active and powerful, exceeding violent in their nature, and if it were not for the restraining hand of God upon them, they would soon break out, they would flame out after the same manner as the same corruptions, the same enmity does in the hearts of damned souls, and would beget the same torments as they do in them. The souls of the wicked are in scripture compared to the troubled sea, Isa. 57:20. For the present, God restrains their wickedness by his mighty power, as he does the raging waves of the troubled sea, saying, "Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further;" but if God should withdraw that restraining power, it would soon carry all before it. Sin is the ruin and misery of the soul; it is destructive in its nature; and if God should leave it without restraint, there would need nothing else to make the soul perfectly miserable. The corruption of the heart of man is immoderate and boundless in its fury; and while wicked men live here, it is like fire pent up by God's restraints, whereas if it were let loose, it would set on fire the course of nature; and as the heart is now a sink of sin, so if sin was not restrained, it would immediately turn the soul into fiery oven, or a furnace of fire and brimstone.
Could you decipher into plain English? What are you trying to say?

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36143 Jan 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, when you cannot answer my posts, you will "lie low" till it is over and then "Roar like a Lion".... Thank God it is over!!
When I realised that you were a copy and paste kind of person I lost interest. You couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag and as far as comparative studies go you don't even know the meaning of the word. It involves more than copying and pasting which is all you are able to do when confronted with questions
Ramjan

Udaipur, India

#36144 Jan 14, 2013
Nipar tor vodai gora dea sudai alu banamu jatkhankir bandir maia.tr mare publike sude..sudir maia.tr dude hisu krmu nosto magir bassa.
The Enforcers

Tempe, AZ

#36145 Jan 14, 2013
Ramjan wrote:
Nipar tor vodai gora dea sudai alu banamu jatkhankir bandir maia.tr mare publike sude..sudir maia.tr dude hisu krmu nosto magir bassa.
Sheila, naughty bassa, stop it.

Go away, moron (do not use a mirror to decipher).

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36146 Jan 14, 2013
The Enforcers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila, naughty bassa, stop it.
Go away, moron (do not use a mirror to decipher).
No, make me!!!!
SandCastle

Australia

#36147 Jan 15, 2013
Organised religion can be in summary described as a tall crooked tower held up weakly by faulty load bearing walls and pillars and entirely lifted up from the ground from its followers.

Please do not get me wrong. My opinion is no more honest than people who follow organised religion. I am agnostic by the way.

I think that most of what religions like Christianity and Islam hold up are corrupt and bridled with lies and peppered with hypocrisy to strengthen what the foundation cannot bear with the level upon level of dishonesty and human tempering. It becomes so tripped up about how to pray, how to worship your deity, how Joseph got sold to slave traders it forgets the essentials in which God has imbued us with.

When you approach religion at its basis and primal form. Only then can you appreciate the true faith and emotions such as thankfulness, love, loyalty, faith towards God. God is God. For this comes springs directly from the heart. It does not matter if you choose to call it Allah, or Yahweh. And it is not false when you consider your God as the divine lord, or provider, counseller, father etc...

Your affections towards God in my opinion are pure and clean. Let God decide what you have done is wrong at the end of your life. Whether he will punish you for considering him as the cosmos or the spirit of all living things etc...

I do not believe humans have authority to punish under religious wrongs. They are simply too evil and superficial to make such a choice. There's will always be subjective and bias.

"vengeance is mine says the Lord".
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36149 Jan 15, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
When I realised that you were a copy and paste kind of person I lost interest. You couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag and as far as comparative studies go you don't even know the meaning of the word. It involves more than copying and pasting which is all you are able to do when confronted with questions
What is copy and paste here? If you want to compare Biblical Narration with Quranic, you HAVE to Copy and Paste!!

It is your Idiotic Prejudice against MY Copy and Paste, while you are IMITATING me and going on with YOUR copy and paste?

If some thing you dislike about me, why you start copying it?

Your hypocricy and duplicity is self evident.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36150 Jan 15, 2013
JB wrote:

Show me from my King James bible all of gods false words and indiscrepencies.

Then explain why you insist on preaching Islamic crap to us and not where you need to do it , to your fellow muslims desecrating your religions image in other countries.

Christians don't pilgrimage thousands of miles to pay homage to a cross on the other side of the planet/
Christians don't kill people who do not respect the cross, the cross isn't an idol to be worshiped by christians but is an symbol of acknowledgment in Christ's resurrection.
Ans.

1. Contradictions and discrepancies in Bible is not a new subject. Scores of books have been written about it. In fact the "Main reason" for Revising King James version was (in the words of RSV translators was"

"Yet the King James Version had many errors and these errors were so many and so serious, so as to call for a New Translation" (Source: Preface of RSV )

It is our "duty" imposed on us by God the Almighty, to preach the true message of islam to every person on the earth and we do our part!!

2. Is it MY fault that Christians do not visit holy sites?

They have created their "own holy sites" where they hang pictures and statues of Jesus and Cross and they Worship them.

By "whose authority" Christians have chosen Cross as a Symbol of Jesus' resurrection? By "whose authority" they have created statues and idols of Jesus and worship them?

Why they do things which Jesus never did nor preached?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36151 Jan 15, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
Organised religion can be in summary described as a tall crooked tower held up weakly by faulty load bearing walls and pillars and entirely lifted up from the ground from its followers.
Please tell us what is "Organized religion" O great Saint.

And why "Organization" is welcome for every thing else (there are thousands of Non religious organizations in every country)....why only religion should be outside the pail of Organization?

Let us hear from a great uncluttered mind.
Beady

Brookvale, Australia

#36152 Jan 15, 2013
The Enforcers wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you on about Mr Beady?
http://news.yahoo.com/lebanese-edge-car-bomb-...

Have a good look at the photo stupid.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#36153 Jan 15, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
Please do not get me wrong. My opinion is no more honest than people who follow organised religion. I am agnostic by the way.
I think that most of what religions like Christianity and Islam hold up are corrupt and bridled with lies and peppered with hypocrisy to strengthen what the foundation cannot bear with the level upon level of dishonesty and human tempering. It becomes so tripped up about how to pray, how to worship your deity, how Joseph got sold to slave traders it forgets the essentials in which God has imbued us with.
When you approach religion at its basis and primal form. Only then can you appreciate the true faith and emotions such as thankfulness, love, loyalty, faith towards God. God is God. For this comes springs directly from the heart. It does not matter if you choose to call it Allah, or Yahweh. And it is not false when you consider your God as the divine lord, or provider, counseller, father etc...
Your affections towards God in my opinion are pure and clean. Let God decide what you have done is wrong at the end of your life. Whether he will punish you for considering him as the cosmos or the spirit of all living things etc...
I do not believe humans have authority to punish under religious wrongs. They are simply too evil and superficial to make such a choice. There's will always be subjective and bias.
Good points but the problem starts when people think they have an exclusive hotline to god and god is speaking to them only. The other problem is all of these books [black marks on white paper] that people are so quick to give divine qualities to, they forget books were written by men for men, no book has ever been found that was written by god.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#36154 Jan 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-76
Episode:
Death of Joseph
Biblical Version
22 So Joseph dwelt in Egypt, he and his father’s household. And Joseph lived one hundred and ten years. 23 Joseph saw Ephraim’s children to the third generation. The children of Machir, the son of Manasseh, were also brought up on Joseph’s knees.
24 And Joseph said to his brethren,“I am dying; but God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land to the land of which He swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.” 25 Then Joseph took an oath from the children of Israel, saying,“God will surely visit you, and you shall carry up my bones from here.” 26 So Joseph died, being one hundred and ten years old; and they embalmed him, and he was put in a coffin in Egypt.
Quranic Version:
NIL
Remarks / Comments
Are you trying to infer that Muhammad didn't plagiarize everything from other scriptures ?

#36155 Jan 15, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
It is interesting to note that wherever there is religion there are violent acts supporting it's existence .

#36156 Jan 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you decipher into plain English? What are you trying to say?
It is clearly written.
MalbarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#36157 Jan 15, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting to note that wherever there is religion there are violent acts supporting it's existence .
It is interesting to note your travels around the world, Eh Bwanna.

And you win a prize for being the biggest dork LMAOAY.
Yep

Australia

#36158 Jan 15, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am surprised the Romans allowed Islam to exist
The romans had split into Byzantium & Latin empires by then. But both forbid Islam.
Jews had been cleansed and dispersed out of old israel and into spain, Iran & the red sea coast.
Islam was spawned by the exiled red sea Jews in medina using Tuba'h's proto Quran or book of rules of which Muhammad was a convert and then missionary of in Mekka.
When Muhammads mission failed in Mekka he was recalled, outcast etc. Muhammad went completely heretic, promoted himself to prophet and did cut paste replacement of jehovah with Allah.
Muhammad didn't write the Quran, most of it is just the old testament restated, Tuba'h's rules, muhammads cut and replace all Jehovah with Allah, some tawdry tales of camel theiving and some homely domestic observances & myths.
Then lots of apologetic & contrite stuff about what a mess it all was and how Muhammad really didn't care much for the pagan stuff and he hoped the Jews would accept him in their heaven.(yep)
To be frank its a really poorly structured book and religion - full of massive plot holes and mistakes or contradictions.
And this is the finished version written hundreds of years after Muhammad...
An 8 year old totally illerate kid with the old testament plus a bit of the new one, a pair of
scissors and some crayon could do a better job.
Islam (Arabic) was dead by the 9th century.
It was the Turkish reinvigoration & then later Mongol adoption of Islam - for the beauty of it's ability to lie and also tax others that caused the Islamic contagion to spread to a wider base of
ignorant people. No Arab ever stepped on the shores of India or Malaysia with desert sand in their toes and a Quran in their hand to convert the Indian or Malay pagans...
They either believed in allah or paid a non believer tax if they didn't.
That's what spread Islam into pagan world and the world lives with the result of this today.

#36159 Jan 15, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
The romans had split into Byzantium & Latin empires by then. But both forbid Islam.
Jews had been cleansed and dispersed out of old israel and into spain, Iran & the red sea coast.
Islam was spawned by the exiled red sea Jews in medina using Tuba'h's proto Quran or book of rules of which Muhammad was a convert and then missionary of in Mekka.
When Muhammads mission failed in Mekka he was recalled, outcast etc. Muhammad went completely heretic, promoted himself to prophet and did cut paste replacement of jehovah with Allah.
Muhammad didn't write the Quran, most of it is just the old testament restated, Tuba'h's rules, muhammads cut and replace all Jehovah with Allah, some tawdry tales of camel theiving and some homely domestic observances & myths.
Then lots of apologetic & contrite stuff about what a mess it all was and how Muhammad really didn't care much for the pagan stuff and he hoped the Jews would accept him in their heaven.(yep)
To be frank its a really poorly structured book and religion - full of massive plot holes and mistakes or contradictions.
And this is the finished version written hundreds of years after Muhammad...
An 8 year old totally illerate kid with the old testament plus a bit of the new one, a pair of
scissors and some crayon could do a better job.
Islam (Arabic) was dead by the 9th century.
It was the Turkish reinvigoration & then later Mongol adoption of Islam - for the beauty of it's ability to lie and also tax others that caused the Islamic contagion to spread to a wider base of
ignorant people. No Arab ever stepped on the shores of India or Malaysia with desert sand in their toes and a Quran in their hand to convert the Indian or Malay pagans...
They either believed in allah or paid a non believer tax if they didn't.
That's what spread Islam into pagan world and the world lives with the result of this today.
Where was Christanity at this stage and how could they co exist ?
MalbarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#36160 Jan 15, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clearly written.
See we are not the only ones who have trouble with "uderstanding" you.

And you win another prize for being the biggest dork on Topix LMAOAY

Log out - erase your Hometown entry.

Unhide your location.

Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.

FOOKING DO AS YOU'RE FOOKING TOLD.

Add your Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID # to all your posts.

REPORT ROMEO the POOnJABi TOPIX PAID MODERATOR The Anti-Muhammad and GET THE FAT GAY BANNED FROM TOPIX

#36161 Jan 15, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
See we are not the only ones who have trouble with "uderstanding" you.
And you win another prize for being the biggest dork on Topix LMAOAY
Log out - erase your Hometown entry.
Unhide your location.
Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.
FOOKING DO AS YOU'RE FOOKING TOLD.
Add your Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID # to all your posts.
REPORT ROMEO the POOnJABi TOPIX PAID MODERATOR The Anti-Muhammad and GET THE FAT GAY BANNED FROM TOPIX
How would you like to be turned inside out ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America needs security, not the appearance thereof 13 min GrowUp 3
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 6 hr Pegasus 276,634
News Obama's questionable actions: Many are using th... 17 hr Babez7002 4
News Muslim cleric is in US court fighting against d... 20 hr Wheelz 1
News Why Christian Trump Supporters Hate Jesus Dec 3 jeff 5
News Exclusive: German bank pulls plug on anti-Israe... Nov 27 Jeff Brightone 1
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov 22 Sick of Politics 59
More from around the web