Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
33,201 - 33,220 of 43,998 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Casey

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

crusty wrote:
I have no problems with the muslims. In fact i was married to a Lebanese catholic for many years. I was hit and raped amongst many other things during most of that marriage. I was also called a "piece of Aussie shit" on many occassions. I am not and never have been racist, however this Lebanese catholic man and his mother were the most racist people i have ever known. The hated muslims, asians and Australians along with many others. According to them the Lebanese Catholics are some kind of pure race.
There all the same, a good judge of what people will do in the future is too look at their past

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/

Pathetic backward third century savages...... NUKE EM

http://edgecast.metatube-files.buscafs.com/up...

Satins Supporters
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with this"LORD" of the black stone ?
It is same as "Lord of Kaaba".... and there is a verse in Quran which asks Quraish, the ruling tribe of Makkah to "Worship the Lord of This House...(i.e. Kaaba) who provides them with food during hunger and security against fear (of danger)(106:3-4)

I have used the Black Stone in place of Kaaba....because some people say that Muslims worship Kaaba, we do not worship Kaaba nor black stone but the Lord of Kaaba and the Lord of Black Stone...

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is same as "Lord of Kaaba".... and there is a verse in Quran which asks Quraish, the ruling tribe of Makkah to "Worship the Lord of This House...(i.e. Kaaba) who provides them with food during hunger and security against fear (of danger)(106:3-4)
I have used the Black Stone in place of Kaaba....because some people say that Muslims worship Kaaba, we do not worship Kaaba nor black stone but the Lord of Kaaba and the Lord of Black Stone...
Wouldn't that be some sort of Paganism both his Lordship as well as the black stone.
I see nothing wrong with it seeing they are used as a conduit to relate to your supreme being.
Much like the wooden cross that Jesus was crucified on that now adorns most things and people's lives.
The Profilers

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't that be some sort of Paganism both his Lordship as well as the black stone.
I see nothing wrong with it seeing they are used as a conduit to relate to your supreme being.
Much like the wooden cross that Jesus was crucified on that now adorns most things and people's lives.
DELETE YOUR PROFILE

DICKHEAD HighChair Baulkham Hills, Australia , midget MalbarCACA Punjabi Sikh baboon

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

3 Mohammed Mohammad Koran Quran

I Don't Noah 'Bout This

"He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."

Muhammad had a religion to sell, and by god, he was going to make it sound religious no matter how often he had to reshuffle the facts. Tabari I:323 "I asked the Messenger of Allah how many prophets there were. He replied,'124,000.' I asked him how many of those were messengers. He replied,'313, a large crowd.'"

That's a problem of incalculable magnitude for Muslims. Bukhari:V8B76N550 "I heard Allah’s Apostle saying,'From my followers there will be a crowd of 70,000 in number who will enter Paradise whose faces will glitter as the moon.'" These numbers don't add up. There must be a mistake. Let's check another Hadith. Bukhari V4B54N470 "Verily! 70,000 of my followers will enter Paradise altogether; so that the first and the last amongst them will enter at the same time." Sorry Muslims, Paradise is full. A giant "No Vacancy" sign is hanging over the brothel door. In fact, it's so overbooked, 54,000 prophets have already been turned away. With odds like this, it's no wonder Muslims are willing to kill for a place in line.

Now that we know Muhammad’s Paradise was oversold, how about Allah’s Hell? Bukhari:V8B76N537 "The Prophet said,'Allah will say, "Adam!" "I am obedient to Your orders." Allah will say, "Bring out the people of the Fire." "How many are the people of the Fire?" Allah will say, "Out of every thousand take out nine-hundred and ninety-nine persons." At that time children will become hoary-headed and every pregnant female will drop her load. You will see the people as if they were drunk. Allah’s punishment will be very severe.'" There have been more than ten billion humans born thus far. If one in every one-thousand people get to frolic with Allah’s babes, the brothel's capacity must be ten million, not seventy thousand. Somebody isn't telling the truth.

"That news distressed the companions of the Prophet too much, and they said,'O Allah’s Apostle! Who amongst us will be that lucky one out of the one-thousand who will be saved from the Fire.' He said,'Have the good news that one-thousand will be from Gog and Magog, and the one (to be saved will be) from you.'[Since he wasn't a real prophet, Muhammad didn't know that the people of Gog and Magog would all succumb to Islam. They include today’s Iranians, Iraqis, Turks, and Muslims in the Islamic Republics of the Russian Federation.] The Prophet added,'By Allah, I Hope that you Muslims will be one third of the people of Paradise.' On that, we glorified and praised Allah by saying,'Allahu Akbar.' The Prophet then said,'I hope that you will be one half of the people of Paradise.'" Therefore, a maximum of 35,000 Muslims will burn in lust rather than in Allah’s fire. That represents 1 in 90,000 Muslims. Said another way, if you were to fill a stadium with 90,000 Muslims, all but one would go to hell. Unless, of course, the "prophet" was lying.(In that case, they will all lose.)

Gog and Magog is Islam’s time bomb - a gift from the Jews. We'll discuss the implications in the last chapter. For now, it's sufficient to know that Muhammad was over-hyping hell and overselling paradise. And if his Islamic god was really God, we're in trouble. He's so unmerciful, unforgiving, unloving, intolerant, and sadistic 99:9% of us are destined for hell.

To be continued
Good work Muslims

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

This is true Islam. The rest is world politics

Love all and hate none.
Mere talk of peace will avail you naught.
Mere talk of God and religion will not take you far.
Bring out all the latent powers of your being
and reveal the full magnificence of your immortal self.

Be overflowing with peace and joy,
and scatter them wherever you are
and wherever you go.

Be a blazing fire of truth,
be a beauteous blossom of love
and be a soothing balm of peace.

With your spiritual light,
dispel the darkness of ignorance;
dissolve the clouds of discord and war
and spread goodwill, peace, and harmony among the people.

Never seek any help, charity, or favors
from anybody except God.
Never go the court of kings,
but never refuse to bless and help the needy and the poor,
the widow, and the orphan, if they come to your door.

This is your mission, to serve the people.....

Carry it out dutifully and courageously, so that I, as your Pir-o-Murshid,
may not be ashamed of any shortcomings on your part
before the Almighty God and our holy predecessors
in the Silsila on the Day of Judgment.
Q1 for MUQ

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

MUQ you didnt really answer any question except to give a rote Islamic explanation which we all are familiar with. Circular and deflective Taqiyya does not enlighten anyone.
Btw understand re black stone & relics of the cross analogy, I said that in my initial comment.
point was that the black stone actual object is only some tiny fragments of doubtful validity. If they are valid, they were defiled by Abu Tahir.
Also many non believers have been Mecca.
Let's stick to simple points.
1. How could Abraham have visited Mecca when it did not exist in any form until 150 ad according to the Yemmenite and other historical records on it's establishment.
Q. Do you have any NON Islamic, ie independent and pre Islamic archeological or historical evidence that Mecca existed before 150ad ?
Casey

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Good work Muslims wrote:
This is true Islam. The rest is world politics
Love all and hate none.
Mere talk of peace will avail you naught.
Mere talk of God and religion will not take you far.
Bring out all the latent powers of your being
and reveal the full magnificence of your immortal self.
Be overflowing with peace and joy,
and scatter them wherever you are
and wherever you go.
Be a blazing fire of truth,
be a beauteous blossom of love
and be a soothing balm of peace.
With your spiritual light,
dispel the darkness of ignorance;
dissolve the clouds of discord and war
and spread goodwill, peace, and harmony among the people.
Never seek any help, charity, or favors
from anybody except God.
Never go the court of kings,
but never refuse to bless and help the needy and the poor,
the widow, and the orphan, if they come to your door.
This is your mission, to serve the people.....
Carry it out dutifully and courageously, so that I, as your Pir-o-Murshid,
may not be ashamed of any shortcomings on your part
before the Almighty God and our holy predecessors
in the Silsila on the Day of Judgment.
"This is true Islam."

Your got a hide coming to a forum from a Peaceful Christian Nation and peddling your muslim lies,

We all know what happens in the Muslim world

Child marriage
Underage sex
Wife beatings
Slaves
Sexual discrimination
Racism to rival the best

Too name a few,

And them there's this,

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2013/01/1...

The blowing Children's Arms and Legs off their body's.

Fcuk Off with your muslims lies back to where ever you terrorist's come from you EVIL Heathen !!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

More islamic insanity.

The president of the Maldives has called for leniency in the case of a 15-year-old alleged rape victim who could be publicly whipped for the crime of fornication.

Amnesty International says there is strong reason to believe the girl was repeatedly raped by her stepfather for years, eventually giving birth to a baby, found buried on the family's property.

Police have charged the stepfather and mother, but under sharia law, the victim also faces the charge of fornication, punishable by 100 lashes in public.

The president's spokesman has called for leniency, but Amnesty International researcher Abbas Faiz says the charges should never have been laid.

"She should actually be the person who received the support rather than being punished," he said.
If convicted, the girl would be held under house arrest until she is 18, at which time she would be publicly flogged.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland/a/-/mp/15...
Indian Business Man

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

The dali Lama raped my bum one day when I was visiting my uncle vizhnu.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

sid wrote:
More islamic insanity.
The president of the Maldives has called for leniency in the case of a 15-year-old alleged rape victim who could be publicly whipped for the crime of fornication.
Amnesty International says there is strong reason to believe the girl was repeatedly raped by her stepfather for years, eventually giving birth to a baby, found buried on the family's property.
Police have charged the stepfather and mother, but under sharia law, the victim also faces the charge of fornication, punishable by 100 lashes in public.
The president's spokesman has called for leniency, but Amnesty International researcher Abbas Faiz says the charges should never have been laid.
"She should actually be the person who received the support rather than being punished," he said.
If convicted, the girl would be held under house arrest until she is 18, at which time she would be publicly flogged.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland/a/-/mp/15...
Sitting on arse and fornicating again senile sid while we do the work of saving your forum?

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Sitting on arse and fornicating again senile sid while we do the work of saving your forum?
Stop crying to Chris Tolles, you're a Paid Topix Moderator, that's why you expect special treatment! Now Tiny, Drop The Stick, Good Dog!
Gnostic

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
There all the same, a good judge of what people will do in the future is too look at their past
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/
Pathetic backward third century savages...... NUKE EM
http://edgecast.metatube-files.buscafs.com/up...
Satins Supporters
I am completely sympathetic towards u and your experiences,
Now I'm Lebanese and from a Christian family,
I have seemed to notice that many people from my parents country claim to be religious,
Wether their Christian Muslim Druze wat eva,
Now In the Islamic faith it's haram to drink alcohol and do drugs, basically anything that inhibits ur natural state of being, which is understandable!
But go to the cross n u will c lebos who r Muslim off their heads!

N Christians, forgive and forget, turn the other cheek, help thy neighbour!
Common!! How is Australia a Christian country, when their shitting all over the Middle East,
Same with the USA n Great Britain

Wat I'm saying is ,"HUMANITY is screwed on a whole, it's not any specific ethnic group"!

N as for ur ex n ur bad experiences, it's not right, we rnt all like that, I know if I did that to any woman I'd b shot, belted then shot!

Keep faith sista n don't become a hater n discriminator! ;)
Gershom

Wentworthville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Gnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
I am completely sympathetic towards u and your experiences,
Now I'm Lebanese and from a Christian family,
I have seemed to notice that many people from my parents country claim to be religious,
Wether their Christian Muslim Druze wat eva,
Now In the Islamic faith it's haram to drink alcohol and do drugs, basically anything that inhibits ur natural state of being, which is understandable!
But go to the cross n u will c lebos who r Muslim off their heads!
N Christians, forgive and forget, turn the other cheek, help thy neighbour!
Common!! How is Australia a Christian country, when their shitting all over the Middle East,
Same with the USA n Great Britain
Wat I'm saying is ,"HUMANITY is screwed on a whole, it's not any specific ethnic group"!
N as for ur ex n ur bad experiences, it's not right, we rnt all like that, I know if I did that to any woman I'd b shot, belted then shot!
Keep faith sista n don't become a hater n discriminator! ;)
Interesting analogy,

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2...

I don't buy it, What was the reason for this on Thursday ?
Kirk

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Gershom wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting analogy,
http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2...
I don't buy it, What was the reason for this on Thursday ?
Don't worry about it we know its a http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bernard

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

A world gone insane http://www.youtube.com/watch... Madness Terror.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fooking moron, what are you afraid of, why as Romeo the Paid Topix Moderator do you delete our posts and threads.
Can't stand getting kicked in the arse and ridiculed?
Hahahahahaha, here is the fooking BastardCunt Moderator deleting our posts and he has the folly to ask us if we are a Paid Topix Moderator?
Shit for brains expect Tiny Chris Tolles to learn all about your insanity.
Shut your fat CACASTINK Shortzenegger gob, FOOKING PONNJABI coward BASTARDCUNT trash
ROMEO you filthy POONJABi Bastardcunt BABOON ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia

MalbarCACA Controller

UK

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
2 hrs ago

The Anti-Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop crying to Chris Tolles, you're a Paid Topix Moderator, that's why you expect special treatment! Now Tiny, Drop The Stick, Good Dog!

Hey fooking moron, what are you afraid of, why as Romeo the Paid Topix Moderator do you delete our posts and threads.

Can't stand getting kicked in the arse and ridiculed?

Hahahahahaha, here is the fooking BastardCunt Moderator deleting our posts and he has the folly to ask us if we are a Paid Topix Moderator?

Shit for brains expect Tiny Chris Tolles to learn all about your insanity.

Shut your fat CACASTINK Shortzenegger gob, FOOKING PONNJABI coward BASTARDCUNT trash

ROMEO you filthy POONJABi Bastardcunt BABOON ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6 ...

Fresh in: The Unknown Bastard has problems.....
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T2 ...
/T64QH9EKL1J5U3FFG#lastPost
Fresh in: The Unknown Bastard has problems.....
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T2...
Another casualty
alfie

Dural, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/ofarrell-moves-to-s...

Sharia blasphemy laws coming out way thanks to our traitor politicians.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

The Profilers wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETE YOUR PROFILE
DICKHEAD HighChair Baulkham Hills, Australia , midget MalbarCACA Punjabi Sikh baboon
Go away Foo
Good work Muslims

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

alfie wrote:
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/ofar rell-moves-to-strengthen-hate- laws-20130112-2cmh5.html
Sharia blasphemy laws coming out way thanks to our traitor politicians.
Thank you, we in Pakistan fully support enforcement of Sharia world wide, it is the only way to fix up the mess this world is in;

in Pakistan we are paying the price with our own country men's blood and behind this bloodletting is your Christian politicians who are double traitors? First to their own people and then us ordinary Muslims through our inept corrupt leadership. Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••