Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,520
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#36054 Jan 12, 2013
More islamic insanity.

The president of the Maldives has called for leniency in the case of a 15-year-old alleged rape victim who could be publicly whipped for the crime of fornication.

Amnesty International says there is strong reason to believe the girl was repeatedly raped by her stepfather for years, eventually giving birth to a baby, found buried on the family's property.

Police have charged the stepfather and mother, but under sharia law, the victim also faces the charge of fornication, punishable by 100 lashes in public.

The president's spokesman has called for leniency, but Amnesty International researcher Abbas Faiz says the charges should never have been laid.

"She should actually be the person who received the support rather than being punished," he said.
If convicted, the girl would be held under house arrest until she is 18, at which time she would be publicly flogged.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland/a/-/mp/15...
Indian Business Man

India

#36055 Jan 12, 2013
The dali Lama raped my bum one day when I was visiting my uncle vizhnu.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36056 Jan 12, 2013
sid wrote:
More islamic insanity.
The president of the Maldives has called for leniency in the case of a 15-year-old alleged rape victim who could be publicly whipped for the crime of fornication.
Amnesty International says there is strong reason to believe the girl was repeatedly raped by her stepfather for years, eventually giving birth to a baby, found buried on the family's property.
Police have charged the stepfather and mother, but under sharia law, the victim also faces the charge of fornication, punishable by 100 lashes in public.
The president's spokesman has called for leniency, but Amnesty International researcher Abbas Faiz says the charges should never have been laid.
"She should actually be the person who received the support rather than being punished," he said.
If convicted, the girl would be held under house arrest until she is 18, at which time she would be publicly flogged.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland/a/-/mp/15...
Sitting on arse and fornicating again senile sid while we do the work of saving your forum?

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#36057 Jan 12, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Sitting on arse and fornicating again senile sid while we do the work of saving your forum?
Stop crying to Chris Tolles, you're a Paid Topix Moderator, that's why you expect special treatment! Now Tiny, Drop The Stick, Good Dog!
Gnostic

Australia

#36059 Jan 12, 2013
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
There all the same, a good judge of what people will do in the future is too look at their past
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/
Pathetic backward third century savages...... NUKE EM
http://edgecast.metatube-files.buscafs.com/up...
Satins Supporters
I am completely sympathetic towards u and your experiences,
Now I'm Lebanese and from a Christian family,
I have seemed to notice that many people from my parents country claim to be religious,
Wether their Christian Muslim Druze wat eva,
Now In the Islamic faith it's haram to drink alcohol and do drugs, basically anything that inhibits ur natural state of being, which is understandable!
But go to the cross n u will c lebos who r Muslim off their heads!

N Christians, forgive and forget, turn the other cheek, help thy neighbour!
Common!! How is Australia a Christian country, when their shitting all over the Middle East,
Same with the USA n Great Britain

Wat I'm saying is ,"HUMANITY is screwed on a whole, it's not any specific ethnic group"!

N as for ur ex n ur bad experiences, it's not right, we rnt all like that, I know if I did that to any woman I'd b shot, belted then shot!

Keep faith sista n don't become a hater n discriminator! ;)
Gershom

Australia

#36060 Jan 12, 2013
Gnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
I am completely sympathetic towards u and your experiences,
Now I'm Lebanese and from a Christian family,
I have seemed to notice that many people from my parents country claim to be religious,
Wether their Christian Muslim Druze wat eva,
Now In the Islamic faith it's haram to drink alcohol and do drugs, basically anything that inhibits ur natural state of being, which is understandable!
But go to the cross n u will c lebos who r Muslim off their heads!
N Christians, forgive and forget, turn the other cheek, help thy neighbour!
Common!! How is Australia a Christian country, when their shitting all over the Middle East,
Same with the USA n Great Britain
Wat I'm saying is ,"HUMANITY is screwed on a whole, it's not any specific ethnic group"!
N as for ur ex n ur bad experiences, it's not right, we rnt all like that, I know if I did that to any woman I'd b shot, belted then shot!
Keep faith sista n don't become a hater n discriminator! ;)
Interesting analogy,

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2...

I don't buy it, What was the reason for this on Thursday ?
Kirk

Australia

#36061 Jan 12, 2013
Gershom wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting analogy,
http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2...
I don't buy it, What was the reason for this on Thursday ?
Don't worry about it we know its a
Bernard

Australia

#36062 Jan 12, 2013
A world gone insane
Madness Terror.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36063 Jan 12, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fooking moron, what are you afraid of, why as Romeo the Paid Topix Moderator do you delete our posts and threads.
Can't stand getting kicked in the arse and ridiculed?
Hahahahahaha, here is the fooking BastardCunt Moderator deleting our posts and he has the folly to ask us if we are a Paid Topix Moderator?
Shit for brains expect Tiny Chris Tolles to learn all about your insanity.
Shut your fat CACASTINK Shortzenegger gob, FOOKING PONNJABI coward BASTARDCUNT trash
ROMEO you filthy POONJABi Bastardcunt BABOON ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia

MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
2 hrs ago

The Anti-Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop crying to Chris Tolles, you're a Paid Topix Moderator, that's why you expect special treatment! Now Tiny, Drop The Stick, Good Dog!

Hey fooking moron, what are you afraid of, why as Romeo the Paid Topix Moderator do you delete our posts and threads.

Can't stand getting kicked in the arse and ridiculed?

Hahahahahaha, here is the fooking BastardCunt Moderator deleting our posts and he has the folly to ask us if we are a Paid Topix Moderator?

Shit for brains expect Tiny Chris Tolles to learn all about your insanity.

Shut your fat CACASTINK Shortzenegger gob, FOOKING PONNJABI coward BASTARDCUNT trash

ROMEO you filthy POONJABi Bastardcunt BABOON ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6 ...

Fresh in: The Unknown Bastard has problems.....
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T2 ...
/T64QH9EKL1J5U3FFG#lastPost
Fresh in: The Unknown Bastard has problems.....
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T2...
Another casualty
alfie

Sydney, Australia

#36064 Jan 12, 2013
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/ofarrell-moves-to-s...

Sharia blasphemy laws coming out way thanks to our traitor politicians.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36065 Jan 12, 2013
The Profilers wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETE YOUR PROFILE
DICKHEAD HighChair Baulkham Hills, Australia , midget MalbarCACA Punjabi Sikh baboon
Go away Foo
Good work Muslims

Islamabad, Pakistan

#36066 Jan 12, 2013
alfie wrote:
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/ofar rell-moves-to-strengthen-hate- laws-20130112-2cmh5.html
Sharia blasphemy laws coming out way thanks to our traitor politicians.
Thank you, we in Pakistan fully support enforcement of Sharia world wide, it is the only way to fix up the mess this world is in;

in Pakistan we are paying the price with our own country men's blood and behind this bloodletting is your Christian politicians who are double traitors? First to their own people and then us ordinary Muslims through our inept corrupt leadership. Peace.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

#36067 Jan 12, 2013
Good work Muslims wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, we in Pakistan fully support enforcement of Sharia world wide, it is the only way to fix up the mess this world is in;
in Pakistan we are paying the price with our own country men's blood and behind this bloodletting is your Christian politicians who are double traitors? First to their own people and then us ordinary Muslims through our inept corrupt leadership. Peace.
Sharia law, created by animals to cuntrol animals.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36068 Jan 12, 2013
Good work Muslims wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how Sharia stops Shi'ite Pakistani's from being bombed to death ?
The Sewer RATs Catchers

Los Angeles, CA

#36070 Jan 12, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how Sharia stops Shi'ite Pakistani's from being bombed to death ?
Ohi, quit reiterating and start paying in principle for PSYCHO CACA FuddiHEAD GOAT ROOTING POOF UnKnown Bastard RUPERT
Anti-Muhammad PIN DICK PRICK POOFTER and his army of hide behind my ASS! with intent do express SPAM FACTORY, PSYCHO
CACA FuddiHEAD GOAT ROOTING POOF More and more SPAMalot FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs,
TROUBLEMAKERs, IMPOSTORs, SmellyARSIE MODERATORs, TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlEs, FUCKTURDs, DANCING LADYBOYs and
TOPIX PAID TROLLS shows up here you support and condone.

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:

Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers

And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over in search of festering sore butt gratification.

We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive
actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless
vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.

When done, DELETE your PROFILE.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36071 Jan 12, 2013
Q wrote:
1. How could Abraham have visited Mecca when it did not exist in any form until 150 ad according to the Yemmenite and other historical records on it's establishment.

Q. Do you have any NON Islamic, ie independent and pre Islamic archeological or historical evidence that Mecca existed before 150ad ?
Ans.

01. I am not aware of any "Yemenite Records" that "Confirm" that Makkah was established in 150 AD. It is you who is making this type of wild claim.

Why should I waste my time and try to "prove" to you that Makkah existed from the time of Prophet Abraham's visit.

Whatever evidences we have from Islamic sources, they are all logical, straight forward and they all add to each other.

For "doubting Thomas" type of people, no evidence on the earth could be 'enough".

PS:

We just had a "news" that scientists "discovered" a "New Galaxy" which is five times larger than our Milky way.

Could we say that this Galaxy did not exist "before Jan 10, 2013" and any one saying that it existed prior to this time, should bring historical and scientific and archeological evidence that it did exist before this time.

Your question is of such type.

How could that Yemenite Record because so authentic and so solid that you reject entire Islamic literature?

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36072 Jan 12, 2013
NT wrote:
01. Wouldn't that be some sort of Paganism both his Lordship as well as the black stone.

I see nothing wrong with it seeing they are used as a conduit to relate to your supreme being.

Much like the wooden cross that Jesus was crucified on that now adorns most things and people's lives.
Ans.

01. There is no 'Paganism" if you do some thing which your prophet did.

There is no comparison between "Cross on which Jesus was hanged" and "Black Stone" installed in Kaaba.

Jesus did not gave any "respect" to that cross and as to my knowledge "none of his chosen disciples had any thing to do with it".

Authenticity of the 'so called original cross is always in doubt" and no one can prove it is the same.

2. The black stone on the other hand was touched by the hands and lips of Prophet Abraham, Prophet Ishmael and Prophet Mohammad, peace and mercy of Allah be on all of them.

Its authenticity and genuineness is guaranteed and kissing it does not violate any Commandment of God.

So do not compare an apple against as orange.

Jake

Australia

#36073 Jan 12, 2013
"Every month, our people are killed in gun attacks or with bombs," she said.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...

Won't bury their fellow muslim's bodies , what a bunch of fcked up hate filled backward APES
Jake

Australia

#36074 Jan 12, 2013
The Sewer RATs Catchers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohi, quit reiterating and start paying in principle for PSYCHO CACA FuddiHEAD GOAT ROOTING POOF UnKnown Bastard RUPERT
Anti-Muhammad PIN DICK PRICK POOFTER and his army of hide behind my ASS! with intent do express SPAM FACTORY, PSYCHO
CACA FuddiHEAD GOAT ROOTING POOF More and more SPAMalot FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs,
TROUBLEMAKERs, IMPOSTORs, SmellyARSIE MODERATORs, TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlEs, FUCKTURDs, DANCING LADYBOYs and
TOPIX PAID TROLLS shows up here you support and condone.
Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over in search of festering sore butt gratification.
We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.
Then
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive
actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless
vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.
When done, DELETE your PROFILE.
You got your name right,Sewer. Maybe you should name yourself
MUSLIM SEWER MOUTH.

Why are you so ashamed to be a muslim, you have no pride or shame.
Q for MUQ

Saint Marys, Australia

#36075 Jan 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I am not aware of any "Yemenite Records" that "Confirm" that Makkah was established in 150 AD. It is you who is making this type of wild claim.
Why should I waste my time and try to "prove" to you that Makkah existed from the time of Prophet Abraham's visit.
Whatever evidences we have from Islamic
sources, they are all logical, straight forward and they all add to each other.
For "doubting Thomas" type of people, no evidence on the earth could be 'enough".
PS:

We just had a "news" that scientists "discovered" a "New Galaxy" which is five times larger than our Milky way.
Could we say that this Galaxy did not exist
"before Jan 10, 2013" and any one saying that it existed prior to this time, should bring historical and scientific and archeological evidence that it did exist before this time.
Your question is of such type.
How could that Yemenite Record because so authentic and so solid that you reject entire Islamic literature?
MUQ, the very basis of Islam is the Abrahamic lineage plus the claim that Abraham, Hagar & Ishmael visited and settled in Mecca.
But according to historical and archeological evidence Mecca did not exist in any form until 150ad.
Therefore Abraham, Hagar. Ishmael could not have been to Mecca because it did not exist.

This is not about what is still to be discovered in the universe and or other such Taqiyya in deceit and deflection but establishing fact to a claim.
The question of you is simple and also at the heart of this topic "why Australians fear Muslims" to provide some assurance to what are otherwise wild and unsubstantiated claims made by Islam.
Let's try again.
Can you provide any non Islamic ie proper historical or archeological evidence / that shows
Mecca existed prior to 150 ad ?
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkish President points out new project to bui... 10 hr SomaliUK 3
Russia won't go 'begging' for better relations ... 14 hr ihaterussia 6
'Charlie Hebdo' staff defends Mohammed cover 15 hr Don Imus 11
Most Russians think Charlie Hebdo tragedy provo... 15 hr FREEDOM for DAGESTAN 3
Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones 17 hr Captain Yesterday 9
Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) 18 hr swedenforever 9
AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) 18 hr swedenforever 187
More from around the web