Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,955
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36024 Jan 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quoting verbatim from Bible!!
You mean to say, there is NO ONE who believes in Bible on this Thread?
My work is more than done in that case!!
PS:
This idiot does not even read what I have posted!!
I read everything you write,I may not agree with it but we are all entitled to express our thoughts.

I would though, prefer to read of your personal experiences within Islam and how your world is supposed to be better than ours.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36025 Jan 10, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I read everything you write,I may not agree with it but we are all entitled to express our thoughts.
I would though, prefer to read of your personal experiences within Islam and how your world is supposed to be better than ours.
DELETE YOUR PROFILE
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#36026 Jan 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quoting verbatim from Bible!!
You mean to say, there is NO ONE who believes in Bible on this Thread?
My work is more than done in that case!!
PS:
This idiot does not even read what I have posted!!
No body reads your posts because its all crap, you have no idea what Christianity is all about because your a muslim, and muslims dont worship the Christian god, you worship a pagen moon god and idolise a black stone in mecca.

Your religion breaks all of gods commandments and instigates some of the worse crimes against gods people.....and you know it.

Your better off peddleing you vile crap to the african nations where they`ll beleave your crap, not here with educated westeners who can see right through your bullshit.

When you and your immams can work out how to control your own psycotic followers then think about talking to us.

You and your religion bring no good to any sociaty,,,anywhere on the planet, only pain and suffering, the proof of this is the masses of your own people who run to Christian lands away from your own islamic lands looking for a true and peacefull life away from your murdering religious leaders.
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#36027 Jan 10, 2013
This Christian god does not allow any form of murder and certainly does not condone the raping of women for any reason yet muslims mohummed the prophet says raping women of a conqured enemy is ok.
Yet the now islamic egypt says unless a women covers up she will be raped. How can that be if islam is the way to god and muslims are the rightous people and path to god ?
Read this artical below of a muslim leader
I was once asked: If I came to power, would I let Christian women remain unveiled? And I said: If they want to get raped on the streets, then they can," Ashry told Nahar TV last week.
Introducing a Saudi-style anti-vice police force to enforce Islamic law was "not a bad thing", he said, and added: "In order for Egypt to become fully Islamic, alcohol must be banned and all women must be covered."
Few take Ashry, who admits he flew to the United States dreaming of a Western lifestyle and romance but instead found truth in preaching, seriously. But his views have stirred emotions.
With the economic downturn and rising food prices putting pressure on the government, moderate Muslims, Christians and others worry their new-found political freedom is at risk of being exploited by hardline Islamists bent on imposing their values on a society that has been traditionally moderate.
Watching a recent television interview in which Ashry expounded his ideas on women and sharia law, members of one family jumped to their feet in outrage.
"Look at this crazy man! Where do you think we live! In a jungle? Or are all men like you, animals, unable to control their instincts?" Mona Ahmed, 65, shouted at the television screen in her living room.
"If I see him annoying any unveiled woman on the street I would punch him in the face. Wake up, man, this is Egypt, not Saudi Arabia," she yelled as her children tried to console her.
Ahmed, like many women in Egypt, has chosen on her own to cover her hair with the Islamic headscarf.
Egypt's top Islamic institutions, such as al-Azhar, the highest authority in Sunni Islam, and Dar al Ifta, the central authority for issuing religious rulings, have long said religious practices should not be imposed on people.
"IDIOTIC THINKING"
Egypt's Grand Mufti, the country's most senior Islamic legal official, has dismissed the self-styled preacher's views.
"This sort of idiotic thinking is one that seeks to further destabilise what is already a tense situation," Grand Mufti Ali Gomaa said in a statement to Reuters.
"Egypt's religious scholars have long guided the people to act in ways that conform to their religious commitments, but have never thought this required any type of invasive policing."
The Muslim Brotherhood of President Mohamed Mursi, who was brought to power in an election last year, has also distanced itself, if somewhat cryptically.
"The case of promotion of virtue and prevention of vice is within the jurisdiction of the authorities and not individuals or groups," said Brotherhood spokesman Mahmoud Ghozlan. "It is not anyone's right to intervene."
Mursi has pledged not to impose Islamic codes of behaviour and to protect adherents of all religions equally. But he has also enacted a new constitution that has more Islamic references than its predecessor and that critics say fails to protect freedoms and the rights of Christians and other minorities.
Activists say although Mursi's camp is not keen on religious austerity, stronger condemnation is required at this sensitive time.
"As long as such actions are not seriously condemned by the officials in public speeches, it leaves room for radicals to freely act and impose things on people," said human rights activist Gamal Eid.
The image of Egypt's bearded leadership flanked by their fully veiled wives sends a powerful psychological message that may belie their official words, they say.
"Islamist officials need to take a clearer stand on their views about rights and freedoms and act strictly if those rights and freedoms were threatened."
CONVERTING CHRISTIAN
Jimmy

Australia

#36028 Jan 10, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETE YOUR PROFILE
Why are you so Ashamed to be A Muslim ?
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#36029 Jan 10, 2013
Muslims are very intolerant people. I pity the muslims. Especially those who are threatened with death unless they conform.
Me Good Me Tony Abbott

Perth, Australia

#36030 Jan 10, 2013
muslims should all come to my house to watch the news to see me in my fire truck.
i can bring the truck around to the mosque if you like, i can wash the windows with my big doodle hose
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36031 Jan 11, 2013
Jake Bradock wrote:
<quoted text>
No body reads your posts because its all crap,...
You did not notice that "most of my crap" for past few days on this thread is Verbatim Quotation from Bible and nothing else!!

Why do you call these Biblical Verses as "Crap"?

Are you not ashamed of your self?

This is the bias which you people have and it does not allow you to think logically.

You just see who is the writer, and if it be a Muslim, you decide it "must be crap".

You play the man and not the ball, and this is a common sickness with people on these threads.
alfie

Schofields, Australia

#36032 Jan 11, 2013
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/01/myjihad-in-...

This is what we will get to in Australia in X number of years if the left get their way & keep bringing them in. Sunni's kill Shiite's because the Sunni's don't think the Shiite's are proper Muslims, not "Muslim enough". Disgusting Islam should be banned from all western nations, if they want to kill each other in their own Islamic hellholes then go for it.
Q for MUQ

Australia

#36033 Jan 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not notice that "most of my crap" for past few days on this thread is Verbatim Quotation from Bible and nothing else!!
Why do you call these Biblical Verses as "Crap"?
Are you not ashamed of your self?
This is the bias which you people have and it does not allow you to think logically.
You just see who is the writer, and if it be a Muslim, you decide it "must be crap".
You play the man and not the ball, and this is a common sickness with people on these threads.
Different person here.
MUQ the topic is why Australians fear Muslims etc.
So bible quotations are off topic.
One thing that is feared about Islam is that it's a completely made up apostasy without any structural or historical integrity.
Eg that muhammad took Tuba'h original proto judaustic set of rules. And then after marrying his aunt/half sister Khadija rewrote major fallout with his Jewish sponsors who rejected him as a failed missionary for them. So he rewrote that into the
proto Quran elevating himself as a prophet and Allah to replace Yahweh. This was used as a basis by Khadija & Muhammad to steal the red sea jews control of the caravan trade, greatly enriching Khadija his camel owning Aunt/half sister. The Quran certaintly reads this way.
Later Abu Tahir took the black rock and completely defiled it, as well as destroying the Kaaba. Only 'fragments' of the black rock were
ever recovered and the kaaba completely rebuilt as well as resited.
Mekka for example did not exist in any form before 150 ad and the original foundation of the old Kaaba is dated to only 440ad. Thus the claims that Abraham, Hagar & Ishmael went to Mecca and formed part of muhammad and Islamic lineage are proven false.
Allah is easily proven as a pre existing Sabian moon god habal/sin and the haj as a mutated Sabian Vedic ritual commonly practiced in all towns in the area to similar kaaba or god houses/ablution blocks of which the Kaaba first built in 450 ad at Mecca was just one of many.
Shiia dispute Sunni and claim Sunni are heretics.
These topics are of interest because they prove (or not - you have the chance to put your case that Islam is based on lies, opportunism, deceit,
false claims and heresy.
You also have the opportunity to widen your knowledge and enlightenment of both yourself as well as other Muslims trapped into false beliefs by ignorance.
So when you ready, if you can come back on topic and provide some views with facts to the fundamental question of Islam - is it a faith supported by facts and evidence, or is an unstructured set of lies and contradictory claims that deceives it's followers and relies on their unquestioning ignorance ?
1.3 billion Muslim's are depending on you here MUQ - to show us non believers that we are all wrong. Show us Allah isnt just some convenient lie made up some 1,400 years ago - so Khadija could steal the camel trade off the Jews using her mad nephew/half brother Muhammad as the proxy & excuse to that.
Cheers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36035 Jan 11, 2013
Ship out Sheik Ismail Al-Wahwah, says Queensland Liberal MP Steve Ciobo

Radical call ... Queensland MP Steve Ciobo / The Daily Telegraph

A RADICAL sheik who has called for Australia to become an Islamic state ruled by sharia law should be "slapped down" by moderate Muslims, according to a federal MP.

Sheik Ismail Al-Wahwah, the Australian head of extremist Islamic group Hizb ut-Tahrir, suggested during a Christmas Eve sermon that jihad should be used to implement hardline teachings.

Queensland Liberal MP Steve Ciobo said the sheik should adopt Australia's values of tolerance and a fair go for all or "pack up and ship off".

"Frankly, we have had a gutful of people who deliberately incite hatred and people who want to overturn the foundation principles of this country," he said. "This Sheik Al-Wahwah needs to be slapped down from moderate Muslim supporters who recognise there is no place in Australia for these kinds of attitudes."The sheik told supporters it was their duty to "carry the light of Islam to the rest of the world ... Not with flowers. It was the army of Muslims which started from Medina, and they went to China, India, and the Maghreb.
Recommended Coverage
Residents divided on Muslim enclave
NEIGHBOURS divided over a proposed "halal housing" development in Sydney's west, with some fearing it will lead to friction with Muslims.

"That is jihad."

He said under an Islamic government, alcohol would be banned, a strict dress code enforced for all Australians and languages other than Arabic banned in schools.

Mr Ciobo said if Mr Al-Wahwah held dual citizenship the government should facilitate his move to another country more to his liking.

"I couldn't care less if he preaches to five people or 5000," he said.

"It only takes one or two crazies to take his message of jihad and to cause problems.

"If he's going to preach a message that this country needs to be under sharia law then he should go to where he can live under sharia law - and that is not in Australia."
Jacob

Sydney, Australia

#36036 Jan 11, 2013
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/delhi-gang-...

Such a horrible people, from a horrible part of the world.

Not suitable for our Christian land.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36037 Jan 11, 2013
Ian wrote:
They are already under a sentence of condemnation to hell. They do not only justly deserve to be cast down thither, but the sentence of the law of God, that eternal and immutable rule of righteousness that God has fixed between him and mankind, is gone out against them, and stands against them; so that they are bound over already to hell.

John 3:18. "He that believeth not is condemned already." So that every unconverted man properly belongs to hell; that is his place; from thence he is, John 8:23. "Ye are from beneath:" And thither he is bound; it is the place that justice, and God's word, and the sentence of his unchangeable law assign to him. Repent to the Christ.
Ans.

I appreciate your sentiments!! But I think you are already over the limits of Anti Semitism!!

You should expect any time a knock on your doorstep during dead in the night by Gestapo!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36039 Jan 11, 2013
Q for MUQ wrote:
List of questions for MUQ then.
Point form so each can be dealt with.

Did Tuba'h write the original 'book of rules' for the Arabs with Jewish collaboration ?

This should do a starters.
Ans.

Q10. Did Abu Tahir destroy the Kaaba in 930 ad and take away and destroy the black rock ?

MUQ: No he did not destroy that Kaaba. But he took the black stone from Kaaba and it was returned after many years. Structure of Kaaba has been built, repaired and rebuilt many times in its 4000 years old history.

It is the place which is of importance and not the building itself.

There is no "magic or magical power" inherent in the building of Kaaba. We Muslims worship the "Lord of Kaaba" and not the Kaaba

Q11. Isn't the black rock today at Mecca some fragments glued together as a veneer approx 8" x 8" by 2" thick, ie the size of an iPad mini ?

MUQ: originally the Black Stone was a single stone, some one hit it with hammer and broke it into 8 or 9 pieces. They were joined by glue and placed in their present forms.

The Black Stone is only a sign to start TAWAF of Kaaba. It is perhaps the "Only stone" in the building of Kaaba which is still intact from the time of Prophet Abraham and Ishmael and part of the "First construction".

We Muslims worship "Lord of Black Stone" and not Black Stone!!

PS:

No one had heard of iPad mini till about a year or so back and people will forget all about iPad Minis and Major in a few years, but Kaaba and its structure shall continue to survive.

You picked a very bad example, you should have mentioned "original cross on which jesus was supposed to have been hung"!!

Q12. Is there considerable doubt this is the true black rock - as Abu Tahir had used the black rock as an urinal and latrine thus defiling it and then he publicly destroyed it ?

MUQ: I do not have any "knowledge" how Abu Tahir used Black Stone. What info I have is that it was returned in the same condition in which it was taken from Kaaba.

Black Stone is not an Idol and we Muslims do not worship it.
crusty

Penrith, Australia

#36040 Jan 11, 2013
I have no problems with the muslims. In fact i was married to a Lebanese catholic for many years. I was hit and raped amongst many other things during most of that marriage. I was also called a "piece of Aussie shit" on many occassions. I am not and never have been racist, however this Lebanese catholic man and his mother were the most racist people i have ever known. The hated muslims, asians and Australians along with many others. According to them the Lebanese Catholics are some kind of pure race.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36041 Jan 11, 2013
Q for MUQ wrote:

Did Tuba'h write the original 'book of rules' for the Arabs with Jewish collaboration ?

Ans.

Q13. Did the British test the black rock in the 1920's and find it was common fiekdspar, ie not of meteoric origin ?

MUQ: I am not aware of any British Testing of Black Stone in 1920 s. To my knowledge, no Non Muslim was ever allowed to visit Makkah in past 1400 years.

What is the construction of Black Stone, in immaterial, because it is not an object of worship for Muslims.

It is only a sign post to begin and end TAWAF of Kaaba.

Q14. Does the hajj ritual (which predates Muhammad) come from Sabian and way back originally Vedic origins ?

MUQ: According to Quran and sayings of Our Prophet, peace be on him, Hajj and its rituals were initiated by Prophet Abraham. They have no link with either Vedic or Sabians.

Q15. Why did Muhammad and other eminent Muslims insist on ascending via Jerusalem even though the earth heaven portal had moved to Mecca.

MUQ: Even though Muslims have stopped facing Jerusalem during their prayers and now face towards Makkah, we still have strong affinity towards the Jerusalem.

It was the place to which our prophet was carried during the "blessed night" and it was the place where he led the prayers and all past prophets joined him.

And it was the place, from where he ascended into heavens to see "Signs of his Lord"!!

And it is birth place and living place and burial place of many of Allah's prophet and as their "rightful heir", Muslims are more justified as "keepers and guardians" of holy sites.

Muslims have taken well care of Jerusalem during their 1400 years rule and it still holds a very spiritual aroma to this day.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36042 Jan 11, 2013
Q for MUQ wrote:

Ans.

Q16. Why does the Quran read that Muhammad died wanting the Jews to forgive him and for him to be accepted into god (Yahweh)'s heaven?

MUQ: I am not aware that our prophet died "wanting Jews to forgive him", what info I have tell us that "he made a dieing wish" that no Jews and Christians should be allowed to live in the whole land of Arabia.

Q17. Why do Shia regard Sunni as heretics ?

MUQ: According to Quran, there are no Sunnis and no Shia s. Quran and Prophetic sayings ask all Muslims to join together.

But unfortunately the Muslims have got themselves divided into sects and they fight with each other and spill each other's blood.

This is a sad state of affairs and it is Muslims and their sectarians scholars who are to be blamed for this

PS:

Now I have provided answers to All of your questions.

I do not want your replies to "all of them". Please start with one topic only at one time,

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36043 Jan 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Q16. Why does the Quran read that Muhammad died wanting the Jews to forgive him and for him to be accepted into god (Yahweh)'s heaven?
MUQ: I am not aware that our prophet died "wanting Jews to forgive him", what info I have tell us that "he made a dieing wish" that no Jews and Christians should be allowed to live in the whole land of Arabia.
Q17. Why do Shia regard Sunni as heretics ?
MUQ: According to Quran, there are no Sunnis and no Shia s. Quran and Prophetic sayings ask all Muslims to join together.
But unfortunately the Muslims have got themselves divided into sects and they fight with each other and spill each other's blood.
This is a sad state of affairs and it is Muslims and their sectarians scholars who are to be blamed for this
PS:
Now I have provided answers to All of your questions.
I do not want your replies to "all of them". Please start with one topic only at one time,
What is with this"LORD" of the black stone ?
The Profilers

Anonymous Proxy

#36044 Jan 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with this"LORD" of the black stone ?
DELETE YOUR PROFILE

DICKHEAD HighChair Baulkham Hills, Australia , midget MalbarCACA Punjabi Sikh baboon
Casey

Sydney, Australia

#36045 Jan 11, 2013
crusty wrote:
I have no problems with the muslims. In fact i was married to a Lebanese catholic for many years. I was hit and raped amongst many other things during most of that marriage. I was also called a "piece of Aussie shit" on many occassions. I am not and never have been racist, however this Lebanese catholic man and his mother were the most racist people i have ever known. The hated muslims, asians and Australians along with many others. According to them the Lebanese Catholics are some kind of pure race.
There all the same, a good judge of what people will do in the future is too look at their past

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/

Pathetic backward third century savages...... NUKE EM

http://edgecast.metatube-files.buscafs.com/up...

Satins Supporters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 47 min positronium 282
Draft UN resolution targets Israeli occupation 2 hr Jim 2
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 6 hr spocko 276,677
Palestinians set exit deadline 6 hr Jeff Brightone 1
"Enough is enough": Pakistan-U.S. rift continues (Dec '11) 6 hr Haji kaji 11
A foreign policy based on Lies and Fabrications 9 hr JemiLa 1
We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 22 hr Lawrence James co... 216
More from around the web