Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,806
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36014 Jan 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
Its just a matter of time now before Australia becomes a Muslim country. Everyday boat loads of Muslims head for Australia. The Australian authorities only manage to catch some of the boats. By 2050 Australia will be Muslim country! The Muslims will be your lord and master!
Did you know that boat people's want to be caught so they can be interned at Australia's expense otherwise they would have to pay their own way until they are caught and deported for illegally entering the country.
Did you know that Lebanese Muslim people come here and then get an Australian passport and then go back to Lebanon to find a wife or husband to bring back here to live ?
There is talk going around Australia about providing all Muslims with a one way air ticket to return to their homeland and cancelling their Australian passport on their arrival.
Time will tell if true or not.
MabarCACA Controller

UK

#36015 Jan 9, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that boat people's want to be caught so they can be interned at Australia's expense otherwise they would have to pay their own way until they are caught and deported for illegally entering the country.
Did you know that Lebanese Muslim people come here and then get an Australian passport and then go back to Lebanon to find a wife or husband to bring back here to live ?
There is talk going around Australia about providing all Muslims with a one way air ticket to return to their homeland and cancelling their Australian passport on their arrival.
Time will tell if true or not.
So what?

DELETE YOUR PROFILE NOW.
Jesus loves mo tho

Bankstown, Australia

#36016 Jan 9, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
God thanks you
Ah yes the lord god says love and enjoy the Taqiyya of Islam also.
Simple enough questions too.
I wonder if Muslims have actually read the Quran, and if they did, do they understand it?
It's s very simple read.
Waterboarding isn't allowed on this forum so you can only state the obvious and enjoy the response.
Im looking forward to the khadija (aunt/half sister) Abu Tahir black rock & why Shia think
Sunni are heretics answers...
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#36017 Jan 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
Its just a matter of time now before Australia becomes a Muslim country. Everyday boat loads of Muslims head for Australia. The Australian authorities only manage to catch some of the boats. By 2050 Australia will be Muslim country! The Muslims will be your lord and master!
So your saying we`re going to end up being another african shit hole run by stupid african pedophiles?.....yeah....good luck with that dickhead.
Sue

Australia

#36018 Jan 9, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
The phone number for Blacktown Council General manager is 02 9839-6000 to complain re the consideration of muslim halal housing interest free
I have been to the proposed property many times, unfortunately for the halal mob, the house on the site is NOW going to be heritage listed, as Governor Macquarie graced its doors.

There will be no dividing of the Riverstone community by any one group.
yeah right

Australia

#36019 Jan 9, 2013
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to the proposed property many times, unfortunately for the halal mob, the house on the site is NOW going to be heritage listed, as Governor Macquarie graced its doors.
There will be no dividing of the Riverstone community by any one group.
This scheme is truly divisive bullsh!t.

Are there any housing schemes run for the Christian mob? Does anyone think that any other religious group wouldn't be vilified for doing exactly this?

When are people going to wake up? This enterprise flies in the face of the Constitution and should be taken up in the High Court. Religious freedom does not mean special treatment allocated to one group over another.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36020 Jan 9, 2013
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-70

Episode:

Joseph Reassures his brothers

Biblical Version

15 When Joseph’s brothers saw that their father was dead, they said,“Perhaps Joseph will hate us, and may actually repay us for all the evil which we did to him.” 16 So they sent messengers to Joseph, saying,“Before your father died he commanded, saying,

17 ‘Thus you shall say to Joseph:“I beg you, please forgive the trespass of your brothers and their sin; for they did evil to you.”’ Now, please, forgive the trespass of the servants of the God of your father.” And Joseph wept when they spoke to him. 18 Then his brothers also went and fell down before his face, and they said,“Behold, we are your servants.”

19 Joseph said to them,“Do not be afraid, for am I in the place of God? 20 But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive. 21 Now therefore, do not be afraid; I will provide for you and your little ones.” And he comforted them and spoke kindly to them.

Quranic Version:

NIL

Remarks / Comments
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#36021 Jan 9, 2013
Hahahaha......MUG still peddling his crap and know one buys into his abvious bullshit.....classic
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36022 Jan 9, 2013
Jake Bradock wrote:
Hahahaha......MUG still peddling his crap and know one buys into his abvious bullshit.....classic
I am quoting verbatim from Bible!!

You mean to say, there is NO ONE who believes in Bible on this Thread?

My work is more than done in that case!!

PS:

This idiot does not even read what I have posted!!
Ian

Australia

#36023 Jan 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-70
Episode:
Joseph Reassures his brothers
Biblical Version
15 When Joseph’s brothers saw that their father was dead, they said,“Perhaps Joseph will hate us, and may actually repay us for all the evil which we did to him.” 16 So they sent messengers to Joseph, saying,“Before your father died he commanded, saying,
17 ‘Thus you shall say to Joseph:“I beg you, please forgive the trespass of your brothers and their sin; for they did evil to you.”’ Now, please, forgive the trespass of the servants of the God of your father.” And Joseph wept when they spoke to him. 18 Then his brothers also went and fell down before his face, and they said,“Behold, we are your servants.”
19 Joseph said to them,“Do not be afraid, for am I in the place of God? 20 But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive. 21 Now therefore, do not be afraid; I will provide for you and your little ones.” And he comforted them and spoke kindly to them.
Quranic Version:
NIL
Remarks / Comments
The devil stands ready to fall upon them, and seize them as his own, at what moment God shall permit him. They belong to him; he has their souls in his possession, and under his dominion. The scripture represents them as his goods, Luke 11:12. The devils watch them; they are ever by them at their right hand; they stand waiting for them, like greedy hungry lions that see their prey, and expect to have it, but are for the present kept back. If God should withdraw his hand, by which they are restrained, they would in one moment fly upon their poor souls. The old serpent is gaping for them; hell opens its mouth wide to receive them; and if God should permit it, they would be hastily swallowed up and lost.
Repent too the Christ the son of God or perish.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36024 Jan 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
I read everything you write,I may not agree with it but we are all entitled to express our thoughts.

I would though, prefer to read of your personal experiences within Islam and how your world is supposed to be better than ours.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36025 Jan 10, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I read everything you write,I may not agree with it but we are all entitled to express our thoughts.
I would though, prefer to read of your personal experiences within Islam and how your world is supposed to be better than ours.
DELETE YOUR PROFILE
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#36026 Jan 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
No body reads your posts because its all crap, you have no idea what Christianity is all about because your a muslim, and muslims dont worship the Christian god, you worship a pagen moon god and idolise a black stone in mecca.

Your religion breaks all of gods commandments and instigates some of the worse crimes against gods people.....and you know it.

Your better off peddleing you vile crap to the african nations where they`ll beleave your crap, not here with educated westeners who can see right through your bullshit.

When you and your immams can work out how to control your own psycotic followers then think about talking to us.

You and your religion bring no good to any sociaty,,,anywhere on the planet, only pain and suffering, the proof of this is the masses of your own people who run to Christian lands away from your own islamic lands looking for a true and peacefull life away from your murdering religious leaders.
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#36027 Jan 10, 2013
This Christian god does not allow any form of murder and certainly does not condone the raping of women for any reason yet muslims mohummed the prophet says raping women of a conqured enemy is ok.
Yet the now islamic egypt says unless a women covers up she will be raped. How can that be if islam is the way to god and muslims are the rightous people and path to god ?
Read this artical below of a muslim leader
I was once asked: If I came to power, would I let Christian women remain unveiled? And I said: If they want to get raped on the streets, then they can," Ashry told Nahar TV last week.
Introducing a Saudi-style anti-vice police force to enforce Islamic law was "not a bad thing", he said, and added: "In order for Egypt to become fully Islamic, alcohol must be banned and all women must be covered."
Few take Ashry, who admits he flew to the United States dreaming of a Western lifestyle and romance but instead found truth in preaching, seriously. But his views have stirred emotions.
With the economic downturn and rising food prices putting pressure on the government, moderate Muslims, Christians and others worry their new-found political freedom is at risk of being exploited by hardline Islamists bent on imposing their values on a society that has been traditionally moderate.
Watching a recent television interview in which Ashry expounded his ideas on women and sharia law, members of one family jumped to their feet in outrage.
"Look at this crazy man! Where do you think we live! In a jungle? Or are all men like you, animals, unable to control their instincts?" Mona Ahmed, 65, shouted at the television screen in her living room.
"If I see him annoying any unveiled woman on the street I would punch him in the face. Wake up, man, this is Egypt, not Saudi Arabia," she yelled as her children tried to console her.
Ahmed, like many women in Egypt, has chosen on her own to cover her hair with the Islamic headscarf.
Egypt's top Islamic institutions, such as al-Azhar, the highest authority in Sunni Islam, and Dar al Ifta, the central authority for issuing religious rulings, have long said religious practices should not be imposed on people.
"IDIOTIC THINKING"
Egypt's Grand Mufti, the country's most senior Islamic legal official, has dismissed the self-styled preacher's views.
"This sort of idiotic thinking is one that seeks to further destabilise what is already a tense situation," Grand Mufti Ali Gomaa said in a statement to Reuters.
"Egypt's religious scholars have long guided the people to act in ways that conform to their religious commitments, but have never thought this required any type of invasive policing."
The Muslim Brotherhood of President Mohamed Mursi, who was brought to power in an election last year, has also distanced itself, if somewhat cryptically.
"The case of promotion of virtue and prevention of vice is within the jurisdiction of the authorities and not individuals or groups," said Brotherhood spokesman Mahmoud Ghozlan. "It is not anyone's right to intervene."
Mursi has pledged not to impose Islamic codes of behaviour and to protect adherents of all religions equally. But he has also enacted a new constitution that has more Islamic references than its predecessor and that critics say fails to protect freedoms and the rights of Christians and other minorities.
Activists say although Mursi's camp is not keen on religious austerity, stronger condemnation is required at this sensitive time.
"As long as such actions are not seriously condemned by the officials in public speeches, it leaves room for radicals to freely act and impose things on people," said human rights activist Gamal Eid.
The image of Egypt's bearded leadership flanked by their fully veiled wives sends a powerful psychological message that may belie their official words, they say.
"Islamist officials need to take a clearer stand on their views about rights and freedoms and act strictly if those rights and freedoms were threatened."
CONVERTING CHRISTIAN
Jimmy

Australia

#36028 Jan 10, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETE YOUR PROFILE
Why are you so Ashamed to be A Muslim ?
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#36029 Jan 10, 2013
Muslims are very intolerant people. I pity the muslims. Especially those who are threatened with death unless they conform.
Me Good Me Tony Abbott

Perth, Australia

#36030 Jan 10, 2013
muslims should all come to my house to watch the news to see me in my fire truck.
i can bring the truck around to the mosque if you like, i can wash the windows with my big doodle hose
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36031 Jan 11, 2013
Jake Bradock wrote:
<quoted text>
No body reads your posts because its all crap,...
You did not notice that "most of my crap" for past few days on this thread is Verbatim Quotation from Bible and nothing else!!

Why do you call these Biblical Verses as "Crap"?

Are you not ashamed of your self?

This is the bias which you people have and it does not allow you to think logically.

You just see who is the writer, and if it be a Muslim, you decide it "must be crap".

You play the man and not the ball, and this is a common sickness with people on these threads.
alfie

Schofields, Australia

#36032 Jan 11, 2013
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/01/myjihad-in-...

This is what we will get to in Australia in X number of years if the left get their way & keep bringing them in. Sunni's kill Shiite's because the Sunni's don't think the Shiite's are proper Muslims, not "Muslim enough". Disgusting Islam should be banned from all western nations, if they want to kill each other in their own Islamic hellholes then go for it.
Q for MUQ

Australia

#36033 Jan 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not notice that "most of my crap" for past few days on this thread is Verbatim Quotation from Bible and nothing else!!
Why do you call these Biblical Verses as "Crap"?
Are you not ashamed of your self?
This is the bias which you people have and it does not allow you to think logically.
You just see who is the writer, and if it be a Muslim, you decide it "must be crap".
You play the man and not the ball, and this is a common sickness with people on these threads.
Different person here.
MUQ the topic is why Australians fear Muslims etc.
So bible quotations are off topic.
One thing that is feared about Islam is that it's a completely made up apostasy without any structural or historical integrity.
Eg that muhammad took Tuba'h original proto judaustic set of rules. And then after marrying his aunt/half sister Khadija rewrote major fallout with his Jewish sponsors who rejected him as a failed missionary for them. So he rewrote that into the
proto Quran elevating himself as a prophet and Allah to replace Yahweh. This was used as a basis by Khadija & Muhammad to steal the red sea jews control of the caravan trade, greatly enriching Khadija his camel owning Aunt/half sister. The Quran certaintly reads this way.
Later Abu Tahir took the black rock and completely defiled it, as well as destroying the Kaaba. Only 'fragments' of the black rock were
ever recovered and the kaaba completely rebuilt as well as resited.
Mekka for example did not exist in any form before 150 ad and the original foundation of the old Kaaba is dated to only 440ad. Thus the claims that Abraham, Hagar & Ishmael went to Mecca and formed part of muhammad and Islamic lineage are proven false.
Allah is easily proven as a pre existing Sabian moon god habal/sin and the haj as a mutated Sabian Vedic ritual commonly practiced in all towns in the area to similar kaaba or god houses/ablution blocks of which the Kaaba first built in 450 ad at Mecca was just one of many.
Shiia dispute Sunni and claim Sunni are heretics.
These topics are of interest because they prove (or not - you have the chance to put your case that Islam is based on lies, opportunism, deceit,
false claims and heresy.
You also have the opportunity to widen your knowledge and enlightenment of both yourself as well as other Muslims trapped into false beliefs by ignorance.
So when you ready, if you can come back on topic and provide some views with facts to the fundamental question of Islam - is it a faith supported by facts and evidence, or is an unstructured set of lies and contradictory claims that deceives it's followers and relies on their unquestioning ignorance ?
1.3 billion Muslim's are depending on you here MUQ - to show us non believers that we are all wrong. Show us Allah isnt just some convenient lie made up some 1,400 years ago - so Khadija could steal the camel trade off the Jews using her mad nephew/half brother Muhammad as the proxy & excuse to that.
Cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unmasking of 'Jihadi John' as a London lad shoc... Wed Jihadi Jons Knob 7
CSIS warns government of homegrown online anti-... Tue Avoid problems 2
Jihadi John my best worker: IT boss Tue Avoid problems 3
The extremist known as Jihadi John claims Briti... Tue Avoid problems 1
Cuba honors five spies who served long prison t... Mar 2 WE JUST DONT CARE 3
Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Mar 2 swedenforever 63
Putin directs Muslim anger toward Cold War foes Mar 1 uther pendragon 4
More from around the web