Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 20 comments on the Dec 23, 2007, Scoop story titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Nathan

Australia

#35941 Jan 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Since I "know" our friend does not have patience to ask one question at a time, I have taken the matter is my hand so to say and split his questions into six parts of three questions each. Which I shall cover in my replies, In-sha-Allah i.e. Allah willing
Q1. Did Tuba'h write the original 'book of rules' for the Arabs with Jewish collaboration ?
MUQ: I have no clear knowledge about TUBBA (the rulers of Yemen) and what they wrote. They Might Have written some book, with Jewish or without Jewish collaboration, I do not know for sure
Q2. Was Tuba'hs scripture and belief system established in south Yemen to Mecca where Muhammad was exposed to these scripts and belief systems. In fact Muhammad being a jewish missionary supported by the medina Jews to promote these beliefs as part of the control the red sea Jews were trying to establish with the pagan Arabs for the caravan trade?
MUQ:
Our prophet "migrated to Madina" after 13 years of propagating his message in Makkah. He being a "Jewish supported missionary" is an imagination of your "fertile mind" and nothing else.
Q3. Is this book of rules by Tuba'h almost exactly the same as large parts of the 'original' Quran ?
MUQ: Quran did not "copy" anything from any previous books. Nothing from OT and Nothing from NT and nothing from the so called book of wisdom of TUBBA.
They deserve to be cast into hell; so that divine justice never stands in the way, it makes no objection against God's using his power at any moment to destroy them. Yea, on the contrary, justice calls aloud for an infinite punishment of their sins. Divine justice says of the tree that brings forth such grapes of Sodom, "Cut it down, why cumbereth it the ground?" Luke 13:7. The sword of divine justice is every moment brandished over their heads, and it is nothing but the hand of arbitrary mercy, and God's mere will, that holds it back.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#35943 Jan 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Since I "know" our friend does not have patience to ask one question at a time, I have taken the matter is my hand so to say and split his questions into six parts of three questions each. Which I shall cover in my replies, In-sha-Allah i.e. Allah willing
Q1. Did Tuba'h write the original 'book of rules' for the Arabs with Jewish collaboration ?
MUQ: I have no clear knowledge about TUBBA (the rulers of Yemen) and what they wrote. They Might Have written some book, with Jewish or without Jewish collaboration, I do not know for sure
Q2. Was Tuba'hs scripture and belief system established in south Yemen to Mecca where Muhammad was exposed to these scripts and belief systems. In fact Muhammad being a jewish missionary supported by the medina Jews to promote these beliefs as part of the control the red sea Jews were trying to establish with the pagan Arabs for the caravan trade?
MUQ:
Our prophet "migrated to Madina" after 13 years of propagating his message in Makkah. He being a "Jewish supported missionary" is an imagination of your "fertile mind" and nothing else.
Q3. Is this book of rules by Tuba'h almost exactly the same as large parts of the 'original' Quran ?
MUQ: Quran did not "copy" anything from any previous books. Nothing from OT and Nothing from NT and nothing from the so called book of wisdom of TUBBA.
How do you know that allah is god ?
MabarCACA Controller

UK

#35944 Jan 7, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that allah is god ?
Of course little STU PIDEASS Muzzie ladyboy monkeys would know all about Allah.

But that is not the point, this is:

Weirdo your severe probably incurable mental illness is beyond diagnosis and help.

Crazy mutt are you on drugs? Are you a drug addict?

Fruitcake crackpot DO NOT POST until you have deleted your Hometown settings.

Screwball log out now, do so as well as unhiding your location, log back in never hiding or masking your location
again.

Mental case this will be relayed each time you post.

Psychoass reboot if necessary.

:::::::URGENT!!!!!!!!!!

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:

Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers

And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.

We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,
views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin.

Is that clear?

AUSTRALIAN

#35945 Jan 7, 2013
MabarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Weirdo your severe probably incurable mental illness is beyond diagnosis and help.
Screwball log out now, do so as well as unhiding your location, log back in never hiding or masking your location
again.
Your real full names
Your Emails
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.
Then
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin.
Is that clear?
Be quiet Dragnet
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#35946 Jan 7, 2013
Why MUQ and muslim love islam, perverts.

A Saudi man aged around 90 married a 15-year old girl, but she then locked herself up in her room for two days before fleeing back to her family, prompting threats by the man to sue her parents.

Relatives said the girl told them that she was so frightened when her bridegroom came close to her that she ran into her room and locked herself up.

“She remained inside her room for two days before sneaking out and fleeing back to her family,” the Saudi Alhayat daily said in a report from the southern province of Jazan.

The London-based newspaper quoted the man as saying he had paid SR65,000 (Dh64,000) dowry (money paid by a man to his bride under Islamic law) for her Yemeni father, adding that her mother is Saudi.

“I feel that there is a conspiracy by her mother against me,” he said.“I will go to court tomorrow and demand that her parents give me back my money.”
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#35947 Jan 7, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Same deal,try counting how many will die in our future all for religion.
I shudder to think about THAT :-(
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#35949 Jan 7, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The story itself is just too unbelievable to even consider!!!!!!!!!
It's all Arabian fairy tales IMO.
MABARcacaDOGroot er

Australia

#35950 Jan 7, 2013
MabarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
again.
Your real full names
Your Emails
Then
Is that clear?
Shut Up and Get Fcked .
MABARcacaDOGroot er

Australia

#35951 Jan 7, 2013
I found your wedding photo, did you consummate the marriage straight away Bumper Lips.?

http://images.lightstalkers.org/images/903974...
The TROLL Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#35952 Jan 7, 2013
MABARcacaDOGrooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut Up and Get Fcked .
So you root DOGS' MABARcaca, you must be another DIRTY PERVERTED DEVIATE FILTHY HINDUSTINK RAT.
The TROLL Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#35953 Jan 7, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I shudder to think about THAT :-(
Think?

We shudder at the thought of you trying THAT :-(
The TROLL Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#35954 Jan 7, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Brahmin 1st class inside, dalit class outside.
You'd better stay outside then, dalit Uncle untouchable senile sid ridiculous.

No Flembags allowed inside.
MABARcacaKAAbooo m

Australia

#35955 Jan 7, 2013
Such a happy peace loving land the middle east http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/... What is all the fuss about, a body here a body there. Ha ha what a backward bunch of sand Neegaars
MABARcacaRatEATE R

Australia

#35956 Jan 7, 2013
Hey Gollywoog, do you have any sauce with your or do you eat them Dry ?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9V9mM0pQDFY/TbOkrQx...
The TROLL Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#35957 Jan 7, 2013
MABARcacaKAAbooom wrote:
Such a happy peace loving land the middle east http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/... What is all the fuss about, a body here a body there. Ha ha what a backward bunch of sand Neegaars
Go away DIRTY PERVERTED DEVIATE FILTHY HINDUSTINK RAT TOPIX PAID TROLL
The TROLL Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#35958 Jan 7, 2013
MABARcacaRatEATE R wrote:
Hey Gollywoog, do you have any sauce with your or do you eat them Dry ?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9V9mM0pQDFY/TbOkrQx...
Uncle senile sid fook off DIRTY PERVERTED DEVIATE FILTHY HINDUSTINK RAT TOPIX PAID TROLL
MABARcacaGollyWo og

Australia

#35959 Jan 7, 2013
The TROLL Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give the orders around here Gollywoog, do you have sauce with your rats ? Answer the question savage !!

AUSTRALIAN

#35960 Jan 7, 2013
The TROLL Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you supposed to be on the Syrian forum defending the murderers ?
The TROLL Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#35961 Jan 7, 2013
MABARcacaGollyWoog wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give the orders around here Gollywoog, do you have sauce with your rats ? Answer the question savage !!
Have you got savage MABARcaca for brains, DIRTY PERVERTED DEVIATE FILTHY HINDUSTINK RAT?

Get out of here, farcical TROLL
The TROLL Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#35962 Jan 7, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you supposed to be on the Syrian forum defending the murderers ?
How often and how much time do you spend on the Syrian forum savage MABARcaca TROLL?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 GOP Hopefuls Hold Fire After Drone Disclos... Sun Le Jimbo 25
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) Sun Republican 96
News 6 from Minnesota charged with trying to join Is... Sun JCJ 17
News Yemen's defiant Shiite rebels press their offen... Apr 23 Jeff Brightone 1
News Canada's PM Reaffirms Commitment to Israel Apr 23 Wally 1
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Apr 22 James 1
News Militant rise galvanizes Assad's camp in Syria war (Dec '13) Apr 21 Zeppelin 83
More from around the web