Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
33,101 - 33,120 of 44,238 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you think he got his information from Neville? It seems you are clueless in relation to his works. No offense meant!!!!!!!!
Try and put your mind into the minds of those of the day that followed the mindset of their parents who followed orders or else.
peter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
First and second class must be inside the train, third claas is hanging on to the outside, fourth class is hanging on to the undercarriage. I wonder how many of the silly buggers fall off.
Your right Sid I thought the same thing,

Muq would a muslim soul falling off the train even be reported to the appropriate authority's.

I guess not.

Any way back to 20 Century's ago,

And the bezan shall be huge and black, and the eyes there of red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts. Yeeah...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

peter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right Sid I thought the same thing,
Muq would a muslim soul falling off the train even be reported to the appropriate authority's.
I guess not.
Any way back to 20 Century's ago,
And the bezan shall be huge and black, and the eyes there of red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts. Yeeah...
There must have been a lot of serpents back in history as in China,England and a few other places.
KakaSlumpigHoly Brothel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

rocksolid wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t be embarrassed you gay dog, this guy is smart and he has caught on to you, your probable screwing underage boys in manila, that’s why you live there, why would any sane man live in a slum city? You criminal dog, you’re afraid to come to Australia because the federal police have a warrant against you., By the way I told those Saudi cousins of yours that your mum is still in the hooking business and would be honoured to get drilled anytime…. LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL
Where are you now foul mouth DOG.
Bubba

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask 1500 Millions living in all nations of the world....ask hundreds and thousands that are converting to Islam every day in every part of the world.
I do not know how many were killed in Islam's 1400 years old history for leaving Islam...
However we have data for Peaceful Christians who murdered millions not for leaving Christianity but belonging in a different sect!
And now your reverted to blah blah blah nonsense......
Bubba

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

MUQ wrote:
It seems my "sensible advice" has few takers!!
This always happens with people that their minds are clouded and they take the route which is to their most disadvantages.
I suggested that these people leave Muslims alone and let Islam grow by its natural growth. But these people will have nothing of it.
They say that Islam is only growing beacsue of higher birth rates, I have testimonies from hundreds of new Muslims from all over the world.
There would be hundreds of thousands of others, whose names I do not even know.
They all embraced Islam, when they studied it.
If Muslim' reproduction rate is high, what stops Australians Whites to match it? They have all the facilities available with them. Why they have to import manpower from outside, year after year?
Live and let others live is the simple and time tested formula for peaceful co-existence.
Ha ha ha

Mar 29, 2010
page 181

Now you can only talk in riddles..........
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-67

Episode:

Jacob's Prophecies for future

Biblical Version

49.1 And Jacob called his sons and said,“Gather together, that I may tell you what shall
befall you in the last days: 2 “Gather together and hear, you sons of Jacob, And listen to Israel your father. 3 “Reuben, you are my firstborn, My might and the beginning of my strength, The excellency of dignity and the excellency of power. 4 Unstable as water, you shall not excel, Because you went up to your father’s bed; Then you defiled it—He went up to my couch.

5 “Simeon and Levi are brothers; Instruments of cruelty are in their dwelling place. 6 Let not my soul enter their council; Let not my honor be united to their assembly; For in their anger they slew a man, And in their self-will they hamstrung an ox. 7 Cursed be their anger, for it is fierce; And their wrath, for it is cruel! I will divide them in Jacob And scatter them in Israel.

8 “Judah, you are he whom your brothers shall praise; Your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies; Your father’s children shall bow down before you. 9 Judah is a lion’s whelp; From the prey, my son, you have gone up. He bows down, he lies down as a lion; And as a lion, who shall rouse him? 10 The scepter shall not depart from Judah, Nor a lawgiver from between his feet, Until Shiloh comes; And to Him shall be the obedience of the people. 11 Binding his donkey to the vine, And his donkey’s colt to the choice vine, He washed his garments in wine, And his clothes in the blood of grapes. 12 His eyes are darker than wine, And his teeth whiter than milk.

13 “ Zebulun shall dwell by the haven of the sea; He shall become a haven for ships, And his border shall adjoin Sidon

14 “ Issachar is a strong donkey, Lying down between two burdens; 15 He saw that rest was good, And that the land was pleasant; He bowed his shoulder to bear a burden, And became a band of slaves.

16 “Dan shall judge his people As one of the tribes of Israel. 17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way
A viper by the path, That bites the horse’s heels So that its rider shall fall backward. 8 I have waited for your salvation, O LORD! 19 “Gad, a troop shall tramp upon him, But he shall triumph at last.

20 “Bread from Asher shall be rich, And he shall yield royal dainties.

21 “ Naphtali is a deer let loose; He uses beautiful words.

22 “ Joseph is a fruitful bough, A fruitful bough by a well; His branches run over the wall.23 The archers have bitterly grieved him, Shot at him and hated him. 24 But his bow remained in strength, And the arms of his hands were made strong By the hands of the Mighty God of Jacob (From there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel), 25 By the God of your father who will help you, And by the Almighty who will bless you
With blessings of heaven above, Blessings of the deep that lies beneath, Blessings of the breasts and of the womb. 26 The blessings of your father Have excelled the blessings of my ancestors, Up to the utmost bound of the everlasting hills. They shall be on the head of Joseph, And on the crown of the head of him who was separate from his brothers.

27 “ Benjamin is a ravenous wolf; In the morning he shall devour the prey, And at night he shall divide the spoil.”28 All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father spoke to them. And he blessed them; he blessed each one according to his own blessing.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Quranic Version:

NIL

Remarks / Comments

1. Now how many of these blessings were from God and how many from a father’s wish, how much does the history proves its truthfulness is the work of Historians

2. It looks like a father's blessings to his sons while dying

3. God does not has special relationship with any particular tribe or nation. He is Creator and Sustainer of whole universe. All mankind is from one parent, Adam & Eve.

4. He gives his blessings according to His will and merits of individual
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Q for MUQ wrote:
List of questions for MUQ then.
Point form so each can be dealt with.

• Did Tuba'h write the original 'book of rules' for the Arabs with Jewish collaboration ?

This should do a starters.
Ans.

Since I "know" our friend does not have patience to ask one question at a time, I have taken the matter is my hand so to say and split his questions into six parts of three questions each. Which I shall cover in my replies, In-sha-Allah i.e. Allah willing

Q1. Did Tuba'h write the original 'book of rules' for the Arabs with Jewish collaboration ?

MUQ: I have no clear knowledge about TUBBA (the rulers of Yemen) and what they wrote. They Might Have written some book, with Jewish or without Jewish collaboration, I do not know for sure
Q2. Was Tuba'hs scripture and belief system established in south Yemen to Mecca where Muhammad was exposed to these scripts and belief systems. In fact Muhammad being a jewish missionary supported by the medina Jews to promote these beliefs as part of the control the red sea Jews were trying to establish with the pagan Arabs for the caravan trade?

MUQ:

Our prophet "migrated to Madina" after 13 years of propagating his message in Makkah. He being a "Jewish supported missionary" is an imagination of your "fertile mind" and nothing else.
Q3. Is this book of rules by Tuba'h almost exactly the same as large parts of the 'original' Quran ?

MUQ: Quran did not "copy" anything from any previous books. Nothing from OT and Nothing from NT and nothing from the so called book of wisdom of TUBBA.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

peter wrote:
Thank the Lord Jesus we are an Island nation otherwise this would be coming instead of boats
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mfEvoS1hmxc/TJcfL1b...
First stop CENTRELINK.
Brahmin 1st class inside, dalit class outside.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_02_D...

Qur'an 56:33 "Unending and unforbidden, exalted beds, and maidens incomparable. We have formed them in a distinctive fashion and made them virgins, loving companions matched in age, for the sake of those of the right hand." This view of Paradise is so vulgar, demeaning, sexist, and immoral, I find it repulsive. The next time you hear a Muslim say that the god of the Qur'an and the God of the Bible are the same remind them of their god's idea of a good time. The next time you hear Muslims condemn the West for its sexual decadence and perversion, ask them to read their Qur'an.

This is the fate the sadistic god of Islam selected and then predestined for the "lefties:" Qur'an 56:41 "But those of the left hand - how unhappy those of the left hand. They will be in the scorching hot wind and boiling water, under the shadow of thick black smoke, neither cool nor agreeable....They will be gathered together on a certain day which [like their fate] is predetermined. Then you, the erring and the deniers will eat Zaqqoom [a thorn tree]. Fill your bellies with it, and drink scalding water, lapping it up like female camels raging of thirst and diseased. Such will be their entertainment, their welcome on the Day of Doom...the welcome of boiling water and the entertainment of roasting in Hell. This is indeed the ultimate truth." According to the "ultimate truth" only 1 in 1,000 people will avoid "the entertainment of roasting while lapping up thorns and scalding water."

Allah is fixated on tormenting his creation. He speaks of pain and punishment more frequently than any other subject - a thousand times in the Qur'an. And if "God" thinks this is entertaining, we've got a problem.

Fortunately for mankind, Allah isn't God. He's just a warped figment of Muhammad’s sadistic imagination. And while that's good, it's also bad. Over a billion people claim to be subservient to Allah. Sixty percent are young, and many of them are willing to die for their virginal reward.

The story of Adam's boys is next. What do you bet Muhammad twists this Bible account for his benefit? Tabari I:308 "The story of Cain and Abel was told by Allah to Muhammad in the Qur'an saying,'Recite to them - meaning the people of the Book - the story of the two sons of Adam truthfully...to the end of the story.'"

So here we go: "Eventually, two boys, called Cain and Abel, were born to Adam. Cain was a farmer and Abel was a herdsman. Cain was the older of the two." Thus far, this is from the Bible, but there is an Islamic twist. "Cain had a sister who was more beautiful than Abel's sister.[How could that be if they were brothers?] Abel sought to marry Cain's sister, but Cain refused and said,'She is my sister born together with me and she is more beautiful than your sister. I deserve to marry her more than you do. Adam ordered Cain to marry her to Abel. However, he refused." Muhammad’s preoccupation with sex was second only to his sadism. And Islam’s prophet, like his version of Abel, murdered and indulged in incest to satisfy his cravings. Muhammad married his son's wife simply because she was more beautiful than any of his.

To be continued
Nathan

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Since I "know" our friend does not have patience to ask one question at a time, I have taken the matter is my hand so to say and split his questions into six parts of three questions each. Which I shall cover in my replies, In-sha-Allah i.e. Allah willing
Q1. Did Tuba'h write the original 'book of rules' for the Arabs with Jewish collaboration ?
MUQ: I have no clear knowledge about TUBBA (the rulers of Yemen) and what they wrote. They Might Have written some book, with Jewish or without Jewish collaboration, I do not know for sure
Q2. Was Tuba'hs scripture and belief system established in south Yemen to Mecca where Muhammad was exposed to these scripts and belief systems. In fact Muhammad being a jewish missionary supported by the medina Jews to promote these beliefs as part of the control the red sea Jews were trying to establish with the pagan Arabs for the caravan trade?
MUQ:
Our prophet "migrated to Madina" after 13 years of propagating his message in Makkah. He being a "Jewish supported missionary" is an imagination of your "fertile mind" and nothing else.
Q3. Is this book of rules by Tuba'h almost exactly the same as large parts of the 'original' Quran ?
MUQ: Quran did not "copy" anything from any previous books. Nothing from OT and Nothing from NT and nothing from the so called book of wisdom of TUBBA.
They deserve to be cast into hell; so that divine justice never stands in the way, it makes no objection against God's using his power at any moment to destroy them. Yea, on the contrary, justice calls aloud for an infinite punishment of their sins. Divine justice says of the tree that brings forth such grapes of Sodom, "Cut it down, why cumbereth it the ground?" Luke 13:7. The sword of divine justice is every moment brandished over their heads, and it is nothing but the hand of arbitrary mercy, and God's mere will, that holds it back.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
MUQ:
How do you know that allah is god ?
MabarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that allah is god ?
Of course little STU PIDEASS Muzzie ladyboy monkeys would know all about Allah.

But that is not the point, this is:

Weirdo your severe probably incurable mental illness is beyond diagnosis and help.

Crazy mutt are you on drugs? Are you a drug addict?

Fruitcake crackpot DO NOT POST until you have deleted your Hometown settings.

Screwball log out now, do so as well as unhiding your location, log back in never hiding or masking your location
again.

Mental case this will be relayed each time you post.

Psychoass reboot if necessary.

:::::::URGENT!!!!!!!!!!

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:

Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers

And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.

We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,
views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin.

Is that clear?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

MabarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Weirdo your severe probably incurable mental illness is beyond diagnosis and help.
Screwball log out now, do so as well as unhiding your location, log back in never hiding or masking your location
again.
Your real full names
Your Emails
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.
Then
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin.
Is that clear?
Be quiet Dragnet
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Why MUQ and muslim love islam, perverts.

A Saudi man aged around 90 married a 15-year old girl, but she then locked herself up in her room for two days before fleeing back to her family, prompting threats by the man to sue her parents.

Relatives said the girl told them that she was so frightened when her bridegroom came close to her that she ran into her room and locked herself up.

“She remained inside her room for two days before sneaking out and fleeing back to her family,” the Saudi Alhayat daily said in a report from the southern province of Jazan.

The London-based newspaper quoted the man as saying he had paid SR65,000 (Dh64,000) dowry (money paid by a man to his bride under Islamic law) for her Yemeni father, adding that her mother is Saudi.

“I feel that there is a conspiracy by her mother against me,” he said.“I will go to court tomorrow and demand that her parents give me back my money.”
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Same deal,try counting how many will die in our future all for religion.
I shudder to think about THAT :-(
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The story itself is just too unbelievable to even consider!!!!!!!!!
It's all Arabian fairy tales IMO.
MABARcacaDOGroot er

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

MabarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
again.
Your real full names
Your Emails
Then
Is that clear?
Shut Up and Get Fcked .
MABARcacaDOGroot er

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I found your wedding photo, did you consummate the marriage straight away Bumper Lips.?

http://images.lightstalkers.org/images/903974...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••