Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Comments (Page 1,655)

Showing posts 33,081 - 33,100 of42,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

The Rebooters wrote:
<quoted text>
DO NOT POST until you have deleted your Hometown settings.
Log out now, do so as well as unhiding your location, log back in never hiding or masking your location again.
This will be relayed each time you post along with the tasks you have failed to start.
You have been rebooted.
You have been reported to the correct forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsdale-az...
Yerachmiel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-65
Episode:
Jacob Blesses Joseph's sons (Contd)
Biblical Version
And he said,“Please bring them to me, and I will bless them.” 10 Now the eyes of Israel were dim with age, so that he could not see. Then Joseph brought them near him, and he kissed them and embraced them. 11 And Israel said to Joseph,“I had not thought to see your face; but in fact, God has also shown me your offspring!”
12 So Joseph brought them from beside his knees, and he bowed down with his face to the earth. 13 And Joseph took them both, Ephraim with his right hand toward Israel’s left hand, and Manasseh with his left hand toward Israel’s right hand, and brought them near him. 14 Then Israel stretched out his right hand and laid it on Ephraim’s head, who was the younger, and his left hand on Manasseh’s head, guiding his hands knowingly, for Manasseh was the firstborn.
15 And he blessed Joseph, and said:“God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked, The God who has fed me all my life long to this day, 16 The Angel who has redeemed me from all evil, Bless the lads; Let my name be named upon them, And the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; And let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.”
Quranic Version:
NIL
Remarks / Comments
There is no want of power in God to cast wicked men into hell at any moment. Men's hands cannot be strong when God rises up. The strongest have no power to resist him, nor can any deliver out of his hands.-- He is not only able to cast wicked men into hell, but he can most easily do it. Sometimes an earthly prince meets with a great deal of difficulty to subdue a rebel, who has found means to fortify himself, and has made himself strong by the numbers of his followers. But it is not so with God. There is no fortress that is any defence from the power of God. Though hand join in hand, and vast multitudes of God's enemies combine and associate themselves, they are easily broken in pieces. They are as great heaps of light chaff before the whirlwind; or large quantities of dry stubble before devouring flames. We find it easy to tread on and crush a worm that we see crawling on the earth; so it is easy for us to cut or singe a slender thread that any thing hangs by: thus easy is it for God, when he pleases, to cast his enemies down to hell. What are we, that we should think to stand before him, at whose rebuke the earth trembles, and before whom the rocks are thrown down?

REPENT TO THE CHRIST OR BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS !!
The Rebooters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

who="Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase" a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT - He crys himself to sleep everynight

Quoted insane deranged, demented MalbarCACA moron, scumbag, cretin, FUCKTURD VERMIN Muzzie Rhesus Monkey BABOON DESICACA HINDUSTINK illiterate texts:

You have been reported to the correct forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsdale-az...

^^^^^^^^^
Judged: Crass Impolite Inappropriate Profanity Offensive DUMBASS WIMP Material

Stop crying, you SPAM FACTORY, GOAT ROOTING POOF

Weirdo your severe probably incurable mental illness is beyond diagnosis and help.

Are you on drugs? Are you a drug addict?

Fruitcake crackpot DO NOT POST until you have deleted your Hometown settings.

Screwball log out now, do so as well as unhiding your location, log back in never hiding or masking your location again.

Mental case this will be relayed each time you post.

Attention :- Rupert PIN DICK POOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TD...
The Rebooters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Yerachmiel wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no want of power in God to cast wicked men into hell at any moment. Men's hands cannot be strong when God rises up. The strongest have no power to resist him, nor can any deliver out of his hands.-- He is not only able to cast wicked men into hell, but he can most easily do it. Sometimes an earthly prince meets with a great deal of difficulty to subdue a rebel, who has found means to fortify himself, and has made himself strong by the numbers of his followers. But it is not so with God. There is no fortress that is any defence from the power of God. Though hand join in hand, and vast multitudes of God's enemies combine and associate themselves, they are easily broken in pieces. They are as great heaps of light chaff before the whirlwind; or large quantities of dry stubble before devouring flames. We find it easy to tread on and crush a worm that we see crawling on the earth; so it is easy for us to cut or singe a slender thread that any thing hangs by: thus easy is it for God, when he pleases, to cast his enemies down to hell. What are we, that we should think to stand before him, at whose rebuke the earth trembles, and before whom the rocks are thrown down?
REPENT TO THE CHRIST OR BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS !!
Surprising post coming from an Indian Gay HINDUSTINK.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

To be continuedhttp://prophetofdoom. net/Prophet_of_Doom_02_Devils_ Deceptions_and_Backrubs.Islam

"I shall make it the first House founded as a blessing for mankind in the valley of Mecca. They will come to it disheveled and covered with dust upon all kinds of emaciated mounts from every ravine, shouting:'At Your service.' shedding copious tears and noisily proclaiming 'Allahu Akbar!'" These are the words Islamic terrorists say before they commit murder.

"You shall dwell there, Adam, for as long as you live. Then the nations, generations, and prophets of your children shall live there, one nation after the other." Outright deceit is another way to tell if someone is worthy of being the founder of a religion. There is no trace of a permanent settlement in Mecca, much less a nation, prior to the sixth century. Depending on whether you believe Moses or Muhammad, Adam left the Garden 6,000 to 7,500 years ago. That's a 4,500-year error. The harder Muhammad tries to make Mecca and the Ka'aba appear credible and religious, the less credible and religious they appear.

"He commanded Adam to go to the Sacred House which was cast down to earth for him,[What happened to building it and the rocks from four mountains?] and to circumambulate it, just as he used to see the angels circumambulate Allah’s Throne. The Sacred House was a single jewel [the Black Stone] I was told. The House was cast down being a single jewel." Those last two lines confirm something that Muslims vociferously deny. A "house" is a place in which people live. It is unlike a temple, which is a place people go to worship. Allah’s house was the stone. Most pagan gods were thought by their creators to embody the idol that represented them. Allah was no different.

Tabari I:302 "Eventually, when Allah drowned the people of Noah, He lifted it up, but its foundation remained. Allah established it as a residence for Abraham who (re)built its later form." That's where all of this was going all along. Muhammad had to introduce Noah and then connect Mecca and Islam to Abraham. Allah’s Messenger turns both Noah and Abraham into prophets that are indistinguishable from himself. Allah, we are told, drowned everybody because they mocked Noah's message - just as he will burn those who mock Muhammad’s. Then he remade Abraham in his image, as a Muslim who was tormented and tested. These things were needed to justify his reliance on the Bible and make himself and the Ka'aba appear worthy.

Tabari I:303 "When we were sitting in the mosque, Mujhid said,'Do you see this.' I replied, you mean the Stone.' He said,'You call it a stone.' I said,'Is it not a stone.' He said,'I was told by Abdallah bin Abbas that it was a white jewel that Adam took out of Paradise to wipe his tears - tears that did not stop for 2,000 years. I said,'Why and how did it turn black.' He replied,'Menstruating women were touching it in the Jahiliyyah [the Time of Ignorance - i.e. pre-Islam]'" Muhammad valued the Allah stone as much as he despised menstruating women. His faithful managed to tie these things together.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

The Rebooters wrote:
<quoted text>
DO NOT POST until you have deleted your Hometown settings.
Log out now, do so as well as unhiding your location, log back in never hiding or masking your location again.
This will be relayed each time you post along with the tasks you have failed to start.
You have been rebooted.
You are going to be prosecuted under the telecommunications act in Britain,Australia and the US for making threats in the public domain.
You can laugh as much as you like as you stare through the iron bars as you serve out your 20 years incarceration and have all your belongings confiscated .
If the US get you first expect to serve your time in Gitmo.
Have a nice day for it may be your last.
Black Rock continued

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Black rock wrote:
On the black Rock itself - that has quite a story.
Every town had a Kaaba or storage and ablutions area for the black rock ritual originally in pre Muhammad times.
The Rocks (plural, there were many in different towns) were gathered from an area of the desert that did have meteriotes exposed in the sand.
The iron and nickel content even then was known to be unusual.
The Arabs worshipped the venus god of fertility (the islams still call Venus a star) and the moon
god of blood shedding (female menstruation).
The Vedic based haj ritual celebrates the conduction of the moon and Venus for fertility.
The actual ritual was that the Arabs would gather and circumlocate the Kaaba and the woman
would touch and daub their menses onto the rock.
The men would touch, smell and taste the
menses on the rock and then select a partner.
Muslims were originally naked and then later naked under a cotton (Muslim) shift.
It's a Vedic ritual tailored to Arab stone object.
The Kaaba itself was a washing up area.
All around the Kaaba were hovels or tents used
for the sex ritual. Photos up until 1850 show Mecca and the Kabba in this way as well as extensive evidence from adventurers or participants who sneaked into the ritual and then later wrote about it.
Arabs were very inbred. The haj ritual was a ritualized way of aggrerating & interspersing
genes across nomadic people.
Like goats or camels, it was a breeding ritual adapted to their needs and environment.
Muhammad was a big follower of the Sabian or
sex ritual and thus incorporated it into Tuba'h's earlier works.
The moon and venus star (planet) conjunction is
an indicator of timing to breed etc and still today remains as the dominant symbols of Islam.
Today all Muslims are compelled to do the haj ie
share and breed with others even if it's in a ritualistic form.
You will see on video the Muslims will sniff,
touch, lick and taste the black rock if they can
get close enough to it (well millions only ever get to go around just pointing at it).
Muhammad destroyed the other kaaba's and
black rocks to centralize & control it from Mecca..
Jerusalem was still the holier place and the earth heaven portal,,, but after the fallout with the Jews and that Jerusalem was not under their control, Mekka was reluctantly made the earth/
heaven portal.
Abu Tahir then stole and destroyed the Rock...
So you can see how the black rock object worship ties together.
Muhammad centalised the black rock worship to Mecca only (previously there were many such kabbas and black rocks. The Sabian moon god cult is one of blood shedding & worship.
The circumlocation of the black rock (haj) is
based on a fertility ritual. That the woman daubed their menses or genital body fluids on the rock, and that the men sniffed, licked and tasted the woman's fluids is without doubt.
In the Quran itself.
Tabari I:303 " it was a white
jewel that Adam took out of Paradise to wipe his tears - tears that did not stop for 2,000 years. I said,'Why and how did it turn black.'
He replied,'Menstruating women were touching it in the Jahiliyyah [the Time of Ignorance - i.e. pre-Islam]'"
Muhammad incoroprated the sabian moon god black rock ritual into Tuba'hs earlier work on the 'book of rules' to create the apostacy of Islam.
Today Muslims slaver to taste or touch the
black rock, The haj is a highly sexually charged pagan fertility rite.
At Mekka are thousands of prostitutes servicing the needs of the 'pilgrims'.
Shia make " temporary marriages " with the prostitute to legitimize this.
Sunni as heretics say this is a sin is ok as Allah knew Muhammad did it and even Muhammads
wife's knew that Muhammad was having sex with strange woman in the black rock ritual (many Quran references to this..).
This is how fake and duplicitous Islam is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Black Rock continued wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can see how the black rock object worship ties together.
Muhammad centalised the black rock worship to Mecca only (previously there were many such kabbas and black rocks. The Sabian moon god cult is one of blood shedding & worship.
The circumlocation of the black rock (haj) is
based on a fertility ritual. That the woman daubed their menses or genital body fluids on the rock, and that the men sniffed, licked and tasted the woman's fluids is without doubt.
In the Quran itself.
Tabari I:303 " it was a white
jewel that Adam took out of Paradise to wipe his tears - tears that did not stop for 2,000 years. I said,'Why and how did it turn black.'
He replied,'Menstruating women were touching it in the Jahiliyyah [the Time of Ignorance - i.e. pre-Islam]'"
Muhammad incoroprated the sabian moon god black rock ritual into Tuba'hs earlier work on the 'book of rules' to create the apostacy of Islam.
Today Muslims slaver to taste or touch the
black rock, The haj is a highly sexually charged pagan fertility rite.
At Mekka are thousands of prostitutes servicing the needs of the 'pilgrims'.
Shia make " temporary marriages " with the prostitute to legitimize this.
Sunni as heretics say this is a sin is ok as Allah knew Muhammad did it and even Muhammads
wife's knew that Muhammad was having sex with strange woman in the black rock ritual (many Quran references to this..).
This is how fake and duplicitous Islam is.
Seeing MUQ is our inhouse authority on all things Islam I can't understand why we haven't read this before.
MUQ,if you are reading this I would like your input,and that we may all look upon this as a learning experience.
Q for MUQ

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

List of questions for MUQ then.
Point form so each can be dealt with.
• Did Tuba'h write the original 'book of rules' for the Arabs with Jewish collaboration ?
• Was Tuba'hs scripture and belief system established in south yemmen to Mecca where Muhammad was exposed to these scripts and belief systems. In fact Muhammad being a jewish missionary supported by the medina Jews to promote these beliefs as part of the control the red sea Jews were trying to establish with the pagan Arabs for the caravan trade?
• Is this book of rules by Tuba'h almost exactly the same as large parts of the 'original' Quran ?
• Did Muhammad decide in 624 ad to unilaterally promote Allah to be the supreme god replacing yahweh. Based on the rejection by the Jews of
Muhammads unsubstantiated claim to be a
prophet.
• Was Khadija (Muhammad's first wife) his half sister/aunt who owned a lot of camels but no son heirs thus force married to muhammad to protect her inheritance.
Wasn't khadija and her family the major
beneficiary of Muhhamads betrayal of the medina Jews as they then took over control of the caravan trade ?
Doesn't this point to Khadija and her tribe 'using' Muhammad (a known religious nutter) to invent a religion to their tawdry purposes of stealing the Jewish position of control of trade in medina ?

• Isn't the entire Quran as a book a confused and apologitic justification by Muhammad as to how he was 'forced' into creating Allah and
attacking the Jews - because they would not recginise his claim as a jewish prophet equal to Moses ?

• How did Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael visit Mecca when it was not established until 150ad.

• What historical or geological evidence exists of
Mecca prior to 150 ad ?

Wasn't the first Kabba at Mecca a tent
established in 340 ad. And that no permanent
structure was built until 450ad ?

Did Abu Tahir destroy the Kabba in 930 ad and take away and destroy the black rock ?

• Isn't the black rock today at Mecca some fragments glued together as a veneer approx 8" x
8" by 2" thick, ie the size of an iPad mini ?

• Is there considerable doubt this is the true
black rock - as Abu Tahir had used the black rock as an urinal and latrine thus defiling it and then he publicly destroyed it ?

• Did the British test the black rock in the 1920's and find it was common fiekdspar, ie not of
meteoric origin ?

•Does the haj ritual (which predates
muhhammad) come from Sabian and way back
originally Vedic origins ?

Why did Muhammad and other eminent Muslims insist on ascending via jerusalem even tho the earth heaven portal had moved to Mecca.

Why does the Quran read that Muhammad died wanting the Jews to forgive him and for him to be accepted into god (Yahweh)'s heaven?

•Why do Shia regard Sunni as heretics ?

This should do a starters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Who are there more of ,Shiite or Sunni ?
MAMOOKA

Rosebery, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_02_D...

What you're going to hear next is one of the most diabolical doctrines of Islam: men and women are born to be tormented. They have no choice in the matter. Eternal damnation is god's doing, not ours.

Tabari I:305 "Then Allah rubbed Adam's back and brought forth his progeny. And every living being to be created by Allah to the Day of Resurrection came forth at Na'm.n. He scattered them in front of him like tiny ants. He made covenants with them.... He took two handfuls and said to those on the right,'Enter Paradise! And He said to the others,'Enter the Fire! I do not care.'" A loving and merciful god if there ever was one. But beyond demented, this is further evidence that Allah and Yahweh are opposites. Yahweh wants us to choose to love him; Allah chose for us and he doesn't care, much less love.

A moment's reflection on this doctrine renders an undeniable verdict: Islam is irrelevant. If all men and women are predestined to heaven or hell, faith is folly. Good works are no more valuable than bad ones. Rituals are ridiculous. Martyrdom is madness. Eat, drink, and be merry, for a backrub sealed our fate.

Tabari I:306 "The Messenger said, "Allah created Adam and then rubbed Adam's back with his right hand and brought forth his progeny. Then He said,'I have created these as the inhabitants of Paradise.' Then he rubbed his back with His left hand and said,'I have created those for the Fire, and they will act as the inhabitants of the Fire.' A man asked,'O Messenger, how is that? Muhammad replied,'When Allah creates a human being for Paradise, He employs him to act as the inhabitants of Paradise, and he will enter Paradise. And when Allah creates a human being for the Fire, He will employ him to act as the inhabitants of the Fire, and will thus make him enter the Fire.'" In other words, he didn't have a clue, although he gives us a clue as to what he is like, a peek into his soul, into his religion, at his deity. His god directs the actions of men - good and bad. If we are to believe Muhammad, Allah is the employer of evil. And that's not good. Worse, he directs men to act badly so that he can punish them for acting as he decreed.

Islam confirmed this fatalistic right and left hand stuff in a Bukhari Hadith and then again in the Qur'an's 56th surah. Bukhari:V6B60N473 "Every created soul has his place written for him either in Paradise or in the Hell Fire. His happy or miserable fate is predetermined for him." The Qur'an says: Qur'an 56:8 "Those of the right hand - how happy will be those of the right hand! Those of the left hand - how unhappy will be those of the left hand!...Who will be honored in the Garden of Bliss; a number of the earlier peoples, and a few of the later ages, on couches wrought of gold reclining face to face. Youth of never-ending bloom [perpetual virgins] will pass round. Cups and decanters full of sparkling wine, they shall not be affected with headache thereby, nor shall they get exhausted [Allah’s Viagra?]. And such fruits as they fancy, bird meats that they relish and companions pure and beautiful with big eyes like pearls within their shells as a reward." A drunken orgy is the reward for being a "right hander." It’s no wonder they find boys willing to die for the cause.

To be continued
peter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Hey Kakaslumpig you back from you Holy Muslim Brothel creep in Thailand ? Yuck, those poor girls putting up with your breath and body odor.... Filth !! http://i.ytimg.com/vi/36c6NGZQM3c/0.jpg FiltH !!
peter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Thank the Lord Jesus we are an Island nation otherwise this would be coming instead of boats
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mfEvoS1hmxc/TJcfL1b...
First stop CENTRELINK.
peter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Second stop Kings Cross Strip Bars and then ...... Oxford street

http://www.j4laughs.com/art/9/64.jpeg

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
Who are there more of ,Shiite or Sunni ?
Sunnis, they keep killing the shiites

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
http://prophetofdoom.net/Proph et_of_Doom_02_Devils_Deception s_and_Backrubs.Islam
What you're going to hear next is one of the most diabolical doctrines of Islam: men and women are born to be tormented. They have no choice in the matter. Eternal damnation is god's doing, not ours.
Tabari I:305 "Then Allah rubbed Adam's back and brought forth his progeny. And every living being to be created by Allah to the Day of Resurrection came forth at Na'm.n. He scattered them in front of him like tiny ants. He made covenants with them.... He took two handfuls and said to those on the right,'Enter Paradise! And He said to the others,'Enter the Fire! I do not care.'" A loving and merciful god if there ever was one. But beyond demented, this is further evidence that Allah and Yahweh are opposites. Yahweh wants us to choose to love him; Allah chose for us and he doesn't care, much less love.
A moment's reflection on this doctrine renders an undeniable verdict: Islam is irrelevant. If all men and women are predestined to heaven or hell, faith is folly. Good works are no more valuable than bad ones. Rituals are ridiculous. Martyrdom is madness. Eat, drink, and be merry, for a backrub sealed our fate.
Tabari I:306 "The Messenger said, "Allah created Adam and then rubbed Adam's back with his right hand and brought forth his progeny. Then He said,'I have created these as the inhabitants of Paradise.' Then he rubbed his back with His left hand and said,'I have created those for the Fire, and they will act as the inhabitants of the Fire.' A man asked,'O Messenger, how is that? Muhammad replied,'When Allah creates a human being for Paradise, He employs him to act as the inhabitants of Paradise, and he will enter Paradise. And when Allah creates a human being for the Fire, He will employ him to act as the inhabitants of the Fire, and will thus make him enter the Fire.'" In other words, he didn't have a clue, although he gives us a clue as to what he is like, a peek into his soul, into his religion, at his deity. His god directs the actions of men - good and bad. If we are to believe Muhammad, Allah is the employer of evil. And that's not good. Worse, he directs men to act badly so that he can punish them for acting as he decreed.
Islam confirmed this fatalistic right and left hand stuff in a Bukhari Hadith and then again in the Qur'an's 56th surah. Bukhari:V6B60N473 "Every created soul has his place written for him either in Paradise or in the Hell Fire. His happy or miserable fate is predetermined for him." The Qur'an says: Qur'an 56:8 "Those of the right hand - how happy will be those of the right hand! Those of the left hand - how unhappy will be those of the left hand!...Who will be honored in the Garden of Bliss; a number of the earlier peoples, and a few of the later ages, on couches wrought of gold reclining face to face. Youth of never-ending bloom [perpetual virgins] will pass round. Cups and decanters full of sparkling wine, they shall not be affected with headache thereby, nor shall they get exhausted [Allah’s Viagra?]. And such fruits as they fancy, bird meats that they relish and companions pure and beautiful with big eyes like pearls within their shells as a reward." A drunken orgy is the reward for being a "right hander." It’s no wonder they find boys willing to die for the cause.
To be continued
Muhammad would have needed something to compare with to have made the promise of what awaits those who are martyred.
I notice he did not offer wealth as in gold or camels.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunnis, they keep killing the shiites
Would that order have come from their Caliph that they chose to follow instead of the bloodline ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad would have needed something to compare with to have made the promise of what awaits those who are martyred.
Neville no offense but are you for real??????????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad would have needed something to compare with to have made the promise of what awaits those who are martyred.
Where do you think he got his information from Neville? It seems you are clueless in relation to his works. No offense meant!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,081 - 33,100 of42,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••