Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#35993 Jan 8, 2013
Jake Bradock wrote:
Many here would have us beleave Israel is the evil in the middle east and that they should lay down arms and submit to hamas and the palistinans.........yeah right.
The wife of a Hamas member of parliament hailed the role of Palestinian mothers in preparing their children to kill themselves in acts of terrorism against Israel. Encouraging her children to “wage Jihad for the sake of allah” is “the most glorious thing a woman can do,” she said.
In an interview on Hamas’s Al-Aqsa TV channel, Umm Osama, wife of Hamas MP Khalil Al-Hayya, said that she, her husband and her children all prayed that Allah would grant them martyrdom.
“Women in Palestine play a great role in raising their children and in encouraging them to wage Jihad for the sake of Allah,” she told the Gaza TV channel, in comments broadcast last month and recorded, reposted and transcribed Monday by the MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute) watchdog.“This is absolutely the most glorious thing a woman can do. Women play their role and are not inferior to men. When a man goes to wage Jihad, his wife does not say ‘Don’t go’ or try to stop him. She encourages and supports him. She is the one who prepares his equipment, bids him farewell, and welcomes [his Jihad].”
When they don't get an answer from their Allah they then have no right to put their children in harms way.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#35994 Jan 8, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
COWARDLY IDIOT, do as you're told.
Quit being a dickhead and don't tell porkies - your Hometown:Hamilton River Western Qld needs to be blank.
Log out, delete it.
Log back on and post (not forgetting to unhide your location).
Why does Hamilton River need to be a blank ?
Geez you're fun to play with,can we do some more ?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#35995 Jan 8, 2013
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-69

Episode:

Jacob's Death and Burial (Contd)

Biblical Version

50.1 Then Joseph fell on his father’s face and wept over him, and kissed him. 2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father. So the physicians embalmed Israel. 3 Forty days were required for him, for such are the days required for those who are embalmed; and the Egyptians mourned for him seventy days. 4 Now when the days of his mourning were past, Joseph spoke to the household of Pharaoh, saying,“If now I have found favor in your eyes, please speak in the hearing of Pharaoh, saying,

5 ‘My father made me swear, saying,“Behold, I am dying; in my grave which I dug for myself in the land of Canaan, there you shall bury me.” Now therefore, please let me go up and bury my father, and I will come back.’” 6 And Pharaoh said,“Go up and bury your father, as he made you swear.” 7 So Joseph went up to bury his father; and with him went up all the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of his house, and all the elders of the land of Egypt, 8 as well as all the house of Joseph, his brothers, and his father’s house. Only their little ones, their flocks, and their herds they left in the land of Goshen. 9 And there went up with him both chariots and horsemen, and it was a very great gathering.

10 Then they came to the threshing floor of Atad, which is beyond the Jordan, and they mourned there with a great and very solemn lamentation. He observed seven days of mourning for his father. 11 And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said,“This is a deep mourning of the Egyptians.” Therefore its name was called Abel Mizraim,[a] which is beyond the Jordan.

12 So his sons did for him just as he had commanded them.13 For his sons carried him to the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, before Mamre, which Abraham bought with the field from Ephron the Hittite as property for a burial place. 14 And after he had buried his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, he and his brothers and all who went up with him to bury his father.

Quranic Version:

NIL

Remarks / Comments

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35997 Jan 8, 2013
Plan for Muslim housing enclave in Sydney suburbs

by David Catt and Andrew Carswell
Daily Telegraph
January 9, 2013

Excerpt:

An interest-free housing project aimed at the Muslim community and boasting 100 per cent halal housing has sparked a major row, with critics labelling it a discriminatory plan that could lead to a Muslim enclave.

Qartaba Homes' plan offers "100 per cent Halal housing to the growing Muslim community of Australia" in the heart of the northwestern Sydney suburb of Riverstone.

While the company has insisted people from all religious backgrounds are free to take up the offer, it advises that the loans are "100 per cent Halal" and a "chance to escape Riba (interest)" because interest is a sin under Islamic law.

Read the complete original version of this item...

http://www.islamist-watch.org/12035/plan-for-...

I would urge all Australians to phone up their local state and federal members about this issue

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35998 Jan 8, 2013
The phone number for Blacktown Council General manager is 02 9839-6000 to complain re the consideration of muslim halal housing interest free
MabarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#35999 Jan 9, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does Hamilton River need to be a blank ?
Geez you're fun to play with,can we do some more ?
FOOKING DILL - did they say anything about Hamilton River?

Delete everything in your profile and don't ask why.
MabarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#36000 Jan 9, 2013
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
What BIG SECRET COUNTRY did you migrate from to the UK, or are you too ashamed of your muslim heritage to divulge this information ?
Why has Sheilaa Crumpet not reported you yet?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#36001 Jan 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-69
Episode:
Jacob's Death and Burial (Contd)
Biblical Version
50.1 Then Joseph fell on his father’s face and wept over him, and kissed him. 2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father. So the physicians embalmed Israel. 3 Forty days were required for him, for such are the days required for those who are embalmed; and the Egyptians mourned for him seventy days. 4 Now when the days of his mourning were past, Joseph spoke to the household of Pharaoh, saying,“If now I have found favor in your eyes, please speak in the hearing of Pharaoh, saying,
5 ‘My father made me swear, saying,“Behold, I am dying; in my grave which I dug for myself in the land of Canaan, there you shall bury me.” Now therefore, please let me go up and bury my father, and I will come back.’” 6 And Pharaoh said,“Go up and bury your father, as he made you swear.” 7 So Joseph went up to bury his father; and with him went up all the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of his house, and all the elders of the land of Egypt, 8 as well as all the house of Joseph, his brothers, and his father’s house. Only their little ones, their flocks, and their herds they left in the land of Goshen. 9 And there went up with him both chariots and horsemen, and it was a very great gathering.
10 Then they came to the threshing floor of Atad, which is beyond the Jordan, and they mourned there with a great and very solemn lamentation. He observed seven days of mourning for his father. 11 And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said,“This is a deep mourning of the Egyptians.” Therefore its name was called Abel Mizraim,[a] which is beyond the Jordan.
12 So his sons did for him just as he had commanded them.13 For his sons carried him to the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, before Mamre, which Abraham bought with the field from Ephron the Hittite as property for a burial place. 14 And after he had buried his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, he and his brothers and all who went up with him to bury his father.
Quranic Version:
NIL
Remarks / Comments
What are you trying to say ?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#36002 Jan 9, 2013
MabarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOKING DILL - did they say anything about Hamilton River?
Delete everything in your profile and don't ask why.
I like playing with your, lol, mind
MabarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#36003 Jan 9, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I like playing with your, lol, mind
IDIOT, do you not realise that you are making a DICKHEAD, CLOWN AND BUFFOON out of yourself.

DELETE YOUR PROFILE NOW.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#36004 Jan 9, 2013
MabarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOT, do you not realise that you are making a DICKHEAD, CLOWN AND BUFFOON out of yourself.
DELETE YOUR PROFILE NOW.
This must be the silly season
for a total...."loser" like you
MabarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#36005 Jan 9, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be the silly season
for a total...."loser" like you
IDIOT, do you not realise that you continue making a DICKHEAD, CLOWN AND BUFFOON out of yourself.

DELETE YOUR PROFILE NOW.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#36006 Jan 9, 2013
Its just a matter of time now before Australia becomes a Muslim country. Everyday boat loads of Muslims head for Australia. The Australian authorities only manage to catch some of the boats. By 2050 Australia will be Muslim country! The Muslims will be your lord and master!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36007 Jan 9, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say ?
I have had already my say!! I am just completing the Biblical narration for the sake of completeness!!
Ian

Helensvale, Australia

#36008 Jan 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-69
Episode:
Jacob's Death and Burial (Contd)
Biblical Version
50.1 Then Joseph fell on his father’s face and wept over him, and kissed him. 2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father. So the physicians embalmed Israel. 3 Forty days were required for him, for such are the days required for those who are embalmed; and the Egyptians mourned for him seventy days. 4 Now when the days of his mourning were past, Joseph spoke to the household of Pharaoh, saying,“If now I have found favor in your eyes, please speak in the hearing of Pharaoh, saying,
5 ‘My father made me swear, saying,“Behold, I am dying; in my grave which I dug for myself in the land of Canaan, there you shall bury me.” Now therefore, please let me go up and bury my father, and I will come back.’” 6 And Pharaoh said,“Go up and bury your father, as he made you swear.” 7 So Joseph went up to bury his father; and with him went up all the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of his house, and all the elders of the land of Egypt, 8 as well as all the house of Joseph, his brothers, and his father’s house. Only their little ones, their flocks, and their herds they left in the land of Goshen. 9 And there went up with him both chariots and horsemen, and it was a very great gathering.
10 Then they came to the threshing floor of Atad, which is beyond the Jordan, and they mourned there with a great and very solemn lamentation. He observed seven days of mourning for his father. 11 And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said,“This is a deep mourning of the Egyptians.” Therefore its name was called Abel Mizraim,[a] which is beyond the Jordan.
12 So his sons did for him just as he had commanded them.13 For his sons carried him to the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, before Mamre, which Abraham bought with the field from Ephron the Hittite as property for a burial place. 14 And after he had buried his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, he and his brothers and all who went up with him to bury his father.
Quranic Version:
NIL
Remarks / Comments
They are already under a sentence of condemnation to hell. They do not only justly deserve to be cast down thither, but the sentence of the law of God, that eternal and immutable rule of righteousness that God has fixed between him and mankind, is gone out against them, and stands against them; so that they are bound over already to hell. John 3:18. "He that believeth not is condemned already." So that every unconverted man properly belongs to hell; that is his place; from thence he is, John 8:23. "Ye are from beneath:" And thither he is bound; it is the place that justice, and God's word, and the sentence of his unchangeable law assign to him. Repent to the Christ.
Ian

Helensvale, Australia

#36009 Jan 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
Its just a matter of time now before Australia becomes a Muslim country. Everyday boat loads of Muslims head for Australia. The Australian authorities only manage to catch some of the boats. By 2050 Australia will be Muslim country! The Muslims will be your lord and master!
Shut up you idiot, by the time 2050 comes Christians will be dropping food parcels of DARK Soylent Green. To feed your staving over bred over populated wastelands.......... Like we do now fool !!

http://ferrellgummit.files.wordpress.com/2011...
Jacob

Australia

#36010 Jan 9, 2013
This shati gaza by the sea could be very nice but it looks like planet of the Apes.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QgmJ7JPo6-U/TYz0qe3...

You lot will never have anything. Once a loser always a loser.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#36011 Jan 9, 2013
MabarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOT, do you not realise that you continue making a DICKHEAD, CLOWN AND BUFFOON out of yourself.
DELETE YOUR PROFILE NOW.
You are very repetitious.
Haven't you got any new material ?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#36012 Jan 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had already my say!! I am just completing the Biblical narration for the sake of completeness!!
OK, Thankyou
MabarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#36013 Jan 9, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very repetitious.
Haven't you got any new material ?
DICKHEAD,CLOWN and BUFFOON you were told the same would be served till you delete your PROFILE.

Do not expect anything else.

DELETE YOUR PROFILE NOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... Aug 25 Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda Aug 24 YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Aug 23 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Aug 16 Lottery traitors 11
News Wikileaks Is At It Again, Proves Trump Is Right... Aug 16 Chilli J 18
More from around the web