Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,521
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
Derpybusters

UK

#35858 Jan 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't.
I have only ever got information from MUQ
Silly boy, you maybe not what about the other one hundred strong in mind and body.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#35859 Jan 2, 2013
Islam plot holes Etc wrote:
<quoted text>
The schism between Sunni and Shia was caused by a lack of succession plans - Islam was never intended to be a world religion.
Shia believe in bloodline god divined succession.
Sunni believe in ejected succession.
Muhammad's offspring were weak and sickly and the elected (Sunni) win the day. They killed all the Muhammad offspring they could. Shias still haven't got over it.
Who could have legal succession to Muhammad seeing the bloodline was slaughtered and who could think that prophets offspring or non family could inherit the position ?
Etc

Australia

#35860 Jan 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who could have legal succession to Muhammad seeing the bloodline was slaughtered and who could think that prophets offspring or non family could inherit the position ?
Well - all the warring factions within Islam have a tenous if not fabricated claims - the Hashemite kingdoms and even the tribes of Saudi claim lineage or some authoritive legitimacy.
The fact Muhammad died a bastard son of a god that only spoke to him and there would never be anyone else that Allah would relay instructions to left a major plot hole. Further prophets and miracles were banned and the Quran was inviolable. So you have to tie your camel before prayers and worship a quite mad dysfunctional 5th century apostasy if your born into it - because your are condemned to that if born Islamic.
The penalty for choosing something else is
death.
Most Muslims, perhaps 90% only became Muslim because of the poll tax (tax on unbelievers) within Islam. When the mongols chose Islam over other alternatives because of it's tax/tribute mechanism huge swaths of humanity includung old India (now Pakistan/Banglidesh, east europe, south asia) were forced into Islam thru the Mongols then moguls. These people never chose Islam but were subjugated into it.
Today these people largely don't practice Islam and are really at heart animist or pagans as an Arab will readily tell you.
Ask MUQ - he's an Indian national in Saudi (so he says). Hasn't a clue about the basis or origin of Islam. He can only spout scriptural garbage the Arabs misinterpreted from the Jews and then proudly point out why the Arab plagiarism is superior ! MUQ is someone clearly wanting to be a Hindu or even Buddhist immersed in real holy and spiritual stuff but the poor boy is trapped in Islam where it's all tacky, fake, shallow and without any creditability. All he has is some imitative amateur hour Arab scribbles easily disproven and it must be very sad for him as his lost soul searches for meaning but Islam denies this.
That's what you dealing with - a whole generation of rote repeaters in Islam that can't
answer any question with fact or logic, and all the time the anxiety that their belief system is so patently fake and contradicted they themselves don't believe or follow it.
Taqiyya is their device to shield themselves from the uncomfortable facts. Lying to unbelievers somehow redeems a Muslim from the burden they are born into.
Odd religion isn't it?

Australia

#35861 Jan 2, 2013
Etc wrote:
<quoted text>
Well - all the warring factions within Islam have a tenous if not fabricated claims - the Hashemite kingdoms and even the tribes of Saudi claim lineage or some authoritive legitimacy.
The fact Muhammad died a bastard son of a god that only spoke to him and there would never be anyone else that Allah would relay instructions to left a major plot hole. Further prophets and miracles were banned and the Quran was inviolable. So you have to tie your camel before prayers and worship a quite mad dysfunctional 5th century apostasy if your born into it - because your are condemned to that if born Islamic.
The penalty for choosing something else is
death.
Most Muslims, perhaps 90% only became Muslim because of the poll tax (tax on unbelievers) within Islam. When the mongols chose Islam over other alternatives because of it's tax/tribute mechanism huge swaths of humanity includung old India (now Pakistan/Banglidesh, east europe, south asia) were forced into Islam thru the Mongols then moguls. These people never chose Islam but were subjugated into it.
Today these people largely don't practice Islam and are really at heart animist or pagans as an Arab will readily tell you.
Ask MUQ - he's an Indian national in Saudi (so he says). Hasn't a clue about the basis or origin of Islam. He can only spout scriptural garbage the Arabs misinterpreted from the Jews and then proudly point out why the Arab plagiarism is superior ! MUQ is someone clearly wanting to be a Hindu or even Buddhist immersed in real holy and spiritual stuff but the poor boy is trapped in Islam where it's all tacky, fake, shallow and without any creditability. All he has is some imitative amateur hour Arab scribbles easily disproven and it must be very sad for him as his lost soul searches for meaning but Islam denies this.
That's what you dealing with - a whole generation of rote repeaters in Islam that can't
answer any question with fact or logic, and all the time the anxiety that their belief system is so patently fake and contradicted they themselves don't believe or follow it.
Taqiyya is their device to shield themselves from the uncomfortable facts. Lying to unbelievers somehow redeems a Muslim from the burden they are born into.
Odd religion isn't it?
Whatever Allah is to Muslims would have died with Muhammad seeing he said that there would be no more prophet,this I assume he meant that because he was of the dark side he would want that it last no more after his death .

Australia

#35862 Jan 2, 2013
Derpybusters wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly boy, you maybe not what about the other one hundred strong in mind and body.
Would you like to find out in person ?
Provide your real name.
Current legitimate address with postcode.
Phone number.
Next of kin.
The Turd Skinners

Tempe, AZ

#35864 Jan 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to find out in person ?
Provide your real name.
Current legitimate address with postcode.
Phone number.
Next of kin.
No thanks, keep your invitations for when you visit WCs.

Do this NOW:

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers

And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.

We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive
actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,
views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless
vermin.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#35865 Jan 2, 2013
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-65

Episode:

Jacob Blesses Joseph's sons (Contd)

Biblical Version

And he said,“Please bring them to me, and I will bless them.” 10 Now the eyes of Israel were dim with age, so that he could not see. Then Joseph brought them near him, and he kissed them and embraced them. 11 And Israel said to Joseph,“I had not thought to see your face; but in fact, God has also shown me your offspring!”

12 So Joseph brought them from beside his knees, and he bowed down with his face to the earth. 13 And Joseph took them both, Ephraim with his right hand toward Israel’s left hand, and Manasseh with his left hand toward Israel’s right hand, and brought them near him. 14 Then Israel stretched out his right hand and laid it on Ephraim’s head, who was the younger, and his left hand on Manasseh’s head, guiding his hands knowingly, for Manasseh was the firstborn.

15 And he blessed Joseph, and said:“God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked, The God who has fed me all my life long to this day, 16 The Angel who has redeemed me from all evil, Bless the lads; Let my name be named upon them, And the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; And let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.”

Quranic Version:

NIL

Remarks / Comments

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35866 Jan 2, 2013
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_02_D...

A few more questions remain. If Moses was five meters tall, over sixteen feet, how did he pass himself off as being part of Pharaoh's family? And finally, how could Adam have hit his head against heaven by falling down? Perhaps this is a clue. Muhammad is telling us something about Allah and the location of the Islamic paradise.

Why be so picky, you may be wondering? Ancient mythology and pagan religions are full of such nonsense. Yes, but Islam was invented ten centuries after the last pagan myth was conceived, so he is without excuse. More to the point, Muslims are killing us today because of Muhammad’s claims. Suicide bombers blast themselves into oblivion based upon this maniac's promises. Simply stated: a prophet who makes a practice of lying shouldn't be trusted!

Muhammad’s promise of paradise for martyrs who die killing infidels can't be relied upon - period! Calling this verbal diarrhea "a religion" doesn't make it one. Right from the beginning, there has been a clear and undeniable pattern of deception and delusion. And it never ends. Muhammad was willing to say and do anything in the name of his spirit so long as it advanced his personal agenda.

Muhammad, speaking on behalf of Allah in an Islamic Hadith says: Tabari I:301 "I shall have one of those houses singled out for My generosity and distinguish it from all others by My name and call it My House. I shall have it proclaim My greatness, and it is upon it that I have placed My majesty." Allah is bragging about a stubby pile of un-hewn and un-mortared rocks. His "House" didn't even have a roof because there was no wood for the beams, or carpenters in Mecca. "My majesty" indeed.

Sounding more like Hinduism than Islam: "In addition, I, being in everything and together with everything, shall make that House a safe sanctuary whose sacredness will extend to those around, those underneath, and those above it." Some safe sanctuary it turned out to be. Muhammad led dozens of armed raids against the Meccans for control of Allah’s House. Even today, the Ka'aba is the cornerstone of terror. And please tell me: who is underneath the Ka'aba?

To be continued

Australia

#35867 Jan 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-65
Episode:
Jacob Blesses Joseph's sons (Contd)
Biblical Version
And he said,“Please bring them to me, and I will bless them.” 10 Now the eyes of Israel were dim with age, so that he could not see. Then Joseph brought them near him, and he kissed them and embraced them. 11 And Israel said to Joseph,“I had not thought to see your face; but in fact, God has also shown me your offspring!”
12 So Joseph brought them from beside his knees, and he bowed down with his face to the earth. 13 And Joseph took them both, Ephraim with his right hand toward Israel’s left hand, and Manasseh with his left hand toward Israel’s right hand, and brought them near him. 14 Then Israel stretched out his right hand and laid it on Ephraim’s head, who was the younger, and his left hand on Manasseh’s head, guiding his hands knowingly, for Manasseh was the firstborn.
15 And he blessed Joseph, and said:“God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked, The God who has fed me all my life long to this day, 16 The Angel who has redeemed me from all evil, Bless the lads; Let my name be named upon them, And the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; And let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.”
Quranic Version:
NIL
Remarks / Comments
This makes me wonder why anybody could think that either this or whatever was written in the Quran or any other religious book as being factual;What logic can you see MUQ in any of these written stories ?

Australia

#35868 Jan 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
http://prophetofdoom.net/Proph et_of_Doom_02_Devils_Deception s_and_Backrubs.Islam
A few more questions remain. If Moses was five meters tall, over sixteen feet, how did he pass himself off as being part of Pharaoh's family? And finally, how could Adam have hit his head against heaven by falling down? Perhaps this is a clue. Muhammad is telling us something about Allah and the location of the Islamic paradise.
Why be so picky, you may be wondering? Ancient mythology and pagan religions are full of such nonsense. Yes, but Islam was invented ten centuries after the last pagan myth was conceived, so he is without excuse. More to the point, Muslims are killing us today because of Muhammad’s claims. Suicide bombers blast themselves into oblivion based upon this maniac's promises. Simply stated: a prophet who makes a practice of lying shouldn't be trusted!
Muhammad’s promise of paradise for martyrs who die killing infidels can't be relied upon - period! Calling this verbal diarrhea "a religion" doesn't make it one. Right from the beginning, there has been a clear and undeniable pattern of deception and delusion. And it never ends. Muhammad was willing to say and do anything in the name of his spirit so long as it advanced his personal agenda.
Muhammad, speaking on behalf of Allah in an Islamic Hadith says: Tabari I:301 "I shall have one of those houses singled out for My generosity and distinguish it from all others by My name and call it My House. I shall have it proclaim My greatness, and it is upon it that I have placed My majesty." Allah is bragging about a stubby pile of un-hewn and un-mortared rocks. His "House" didn't even have a roof because there was no wood for the beams, or carpenters in Mecca. "My majesty" indeed.
Sounding more like Hinduism than Islam: "In addition, I, being in everything and together with everything, shall make that House a safe sanctuary whose sacredness will extend to those around, those underneath, and those above it." Some safe sanctuary it turned out to be. Muhammad led dozens of armed raids against the Meccans for control of Allah’s House. Even today, the Ka'aba is the cornerstone of terror. And please tell me: who is underneath the Ka'aba?
To be continued
In the history of prophets pre dating this period did any of them pillage to support their existance ?

Australia

#35869 Jan 2, 2013
The Turd Skinners wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, keep your invitations for when you visit WCs.
Do this NOW:
Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.
We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.
Then
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive
actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,
views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless
vermin.
No thanks ,by the way I have never been on the Mauritian forum.
The Turd Skinners

Tempe, AZ

#35870 Jan 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks ,by the way I have never been on the Mauritian forum.
That was not an invitation but an order.

Who said you had?
Muslim welfare haram

Australia

#35871 Jan 2, 2013
I mentioned earlier that any Muslim receiving benefits or welfare from a kafoor or non Islamic source commits haram (sin).

Muslims must also not pay or receive interest.

In the rules of the covenant (for a Muslim living in a non sharia country) these are spelt out.

In Islam the taking and also giving of interest
have been expressly forbidden.
This presents problems in secular countries, wherein no loan or mortgage is ever done
without it. In so far as taking loans which charge interest are concerned, it can only be said that
unless it is a life-or-death situation one must stay away from such loans, to avoid the Wrath of Allah.
But what should one do about the interest accumulated in one’s own bank account?
This issue is also something that unfortunately
affects many of us. What is established is that it is not at all permissible for one to utilise this for one’s own benefit.
To avoid the anger of Allah, one should give the interest money accumulated to charity.
This, whilst being the most practically beneficial
way of disposing the money, is not going to be positively rewarding.
But due to it being in accordance with Allah
Will, in that this method of disposal saves one from further sin, it is still beneficial.

Haram income
Included under this broad heading are earnings
generated by not only the sales of Haram items, but also Halal items acquired though Haram methods (e.g. Welfare or other non sharia goverment benefits, or being able to work but choosing not to and receiving benefits.
Allah has reserved the most severe punishment for these sinners as this is begging without cause and a most fundamental sin.
All income or benefit received without contribution must be paid back and the sin is accrued by Allah until it is paid back to the source it was taken from.
The benefit taken by begging or welfare is that this must be returned to the rightful owners.
If this is not possible because the owner is not
known or any other legitimate reason, then the method of disposal is the same as that of interest money.
If one has spent a great portion of one’s life in
Haram earnings to the extent that the majority of one’s possessions are of Haram origin, then the ongoing family has the obligation to redeem the original sinner in the Eye’s of Allah.

In short, the entire possessions of Haram earnings like social welfare from kafoor must be returned of in the same way that interest is.
All brothers/sisters of Islam are to take into account how much of their wealth is of ill earnings, then turning to a Halal means of income, whatever immediate amount they can in as short a period of time to pay off this debt they owe to Allah.

Good news Wayne Swan and Jenny Macklin !

All Muslims capable of working in australia are NOT to receive any social welfare or any other benefit as this is Haram to them.

Further more all Muslims that have taken benefit
from us 'kafoors' have to pay it all back.
All interest paid to muslims has to go to a charity.
Muslims have to pay tax because that is within the rules of their covenant. But they can not receive any benefit without contribution as this is begging and forbidden in Islam.
And they must pay it all back otherwise they will be judged as sinners and are not following their religion.
Allah says this so Muslims have to follow this.
Jenny M

Australia

#35872 Jan 3, 2013
Brilliant ! Just what i need.
Muslims cant get welfare from us because their religion forbids it. All thru the Quran.
And if they took benefit without contribution they have to pay it all back !
Will get the centerlink special unit onto it straight away - we will save billions.
Bet this also means all the muslims here quickly convert to being Christian !
We save billions and wipe out Islam to save their poor souls as well. Christian thing to do really...
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#35873 Jan 3, 2013
TeenActivist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you just answer why so many innocent people die by the hands of Christians ?
Jesus knows best.
Call a spade a spade, did Jesus ever advocate killing from his followers in the Christian religion? Muhammad on the other hand has blood on his hands. Blood that was seen by his victims in sheer horror and the source of twisted martyr fuel from his followers.

"Vengeance is for the Lord". His "perfect" judgment will come, not from self righteous mullahs and his croons with black stains on their heart.

When Jesus was so harsh with the righteous rich lawyer, how do you think he would justify his "followers" being greedy gold lustful Spanish Conquistadors who slaughtered, pillaged and conquered "in the name" of St James, Mary and Dios.

There's your answer.

If you feel that your religion has been maligned feel free to rebuttal these claims. Everytime Mo's crimes of sexual indulgance, hypocrisy and murdering are called to questions, please provide your "contextual scenario" to justify this. Even if it is still consider barbaric to the 21st century west we can at least see some reasons why in the 7th century it was considered enlightened morality.

However, blatantly peddling your ignorance about "Christian" armies slaughtering those poor folk in the Middle East does no one and especially you justice.

Whereas the west has learned to separate religion and politics and their separate faults. The muslim world is still scratching their heads and thinking hard on it. Just because the Mericans commit a war crime in Iraq, doesn't means Christians are at fault.

Is that too hard to understand? It is better that modern day Christians are human beings and hypocrites of their religion or we may well see them committing the same crimes as these holy men of the desert.

Australia

#35874 Jan 3, 2013
The Turd Skinners wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said you had?
Some skkkkkkin head turd skinner
Kaaba black rock facts

Sydney, Australia

#35875 Jan 3, 2013
I mentioned this on an earlier comment. More detail as someone asked for it.
Abu Tahir was the ruler of the Qarmatian state in Bahrain and Eastern Arabia, and in 930 led the sacking of Mecca. The Qarmatian army massacred the pilgrims, taunting them with verses of the Koran as they did so.
The bodies of the pilgrims were left to rot in the
streets or thrown down the Well of Zamzam.
The Kaaba was looted and destroyed with care to damage or descrate every component of it.
Abu Tahir took personal possession of the Black
Stone and bringing it back to Al-Hasa.
Attempts by the Abbasids and Fatamids to get him to return the Black Stone were rejected for
18 years.
He used as a urinal for some time and then in ceremony split and fractured the black stone casting the pieces into the desert and toilet outbuildings saying that Islam had become idol worship and he would relieve them of that.
Abu Tahir died of small pox, common at that time. After his death fragments of the black rock were 'supposedly' found and retrieved...
Abu Tahir rejected belief in Mohammed and
Islam in saying: In this world, three individuals have corrupted mankind: a shepherd, a physician
and a camel-driver. And this camel-driver was the worst pickpocket of the three..
A famous play about the three deceivers was then written based in his actions.
Only Fragments of the 'black rock' were ever found and returned. These fragments are am eight inch square 1 inch thick glued together veneer of the original black stone.
There is some doubt that any of it is real, the mission to try and retrieve the black stone having confusion about it as the stone was almost completely destroyed by Abu Tahir so these may
have been fragments just found many years later or not. Testing by the British who controlled Mekka in the early 20th century showed the fragments are common fieldspar and not of meteoric origin.
So not only does Islam worship idols but fake ones at that.
The Kabba (first tent structure 150 ad, first permanent structure 430ad) was completely rebuilt from new foundations.
It's not on the same site but relocated some 14 meters to the west and also re-orientated. So the existing Kabba is only about 1,000 years old.
Plenty of fact, historical and archeolgical evidence to all this.
Was Abu Tahir doing the right thing ?
He was trying to liberate Arabs from the cult idol worship sect it had become, by destroying it's idols and structures.
The Kabba and the possible remnants of the original black stone have been rebuilt and reorganized many times since Abu Tahir.
It perphaps proves that Muslims want and need their cult idols and objects (despite quranic instruction otherwise) even if they are fake.

Australia

#35876 Jan 3, 2013
Muslim welfare haram wrote:
I mentioned earlier that any Muslim receiving benefits or welfare from a kafoor or non Islamic source commits haram (sin).
Muslims must also not pay or receive interest.
In the rules of the covenant (for a Muslim living in a non sharia country) these are spelt out.
In Islam the taking and also giving of interest
have been expressly forbidden.
This presents problems in secular countries, wherein no loan or mortgage is ever done
without it. In so far as taking loans which charge interest are concerned, it can only be said that
unless it is a life-or-death situation one must stay away from such loans, to avoid the Wrath of Allah.
But what should one do about the interest accumulated in one’s own bank account?
This issue is also something that unfortunately
affects many of us. What is established is that it is not at all permissible for one to utilise this for one’s own benefit.
To avoid the anger of Allah, one should give the interest money accumulated to charity.
This, whilst being the most practically beneficial
way of disposing the money, is not going to be positively rewarding.
But due to it being in accordance with Allah
Will, in that this method of disposal saves one from further sin, it is still beneficial.
Haram income
Included under this broad heading are earnings
generated by not only the sales of Haram items, but also Halal items acquired though Haram methods (e.g. Welfare or other non sharia goverment benefits, or being able to work but choosing not to and receiving benefits.
Allah has reserved the most severe punishment for these sinners as this is begging without cause and a most fundamental sin.
All income or benefit received without contribution must be paid back and the sin is accrued by Allah until it is paid back to the source it was taken from.
The benefit taken by begging or welfare is that this must be returned to the rightful owners.
If this is not possible because the owner is not
known or any other legitimate reason, then the method of disposal is the same as that of interest money.
If one has spent a great portion of one’s life in
Haram earnings to the extent that the majority of one’s possessions are of Haram origin, then the ongoing family has the obligation to redeem the original sinner in the Eye’s of Allah.
In short, the entire possessions of Haram earnings like social welfare from kafoor must be returned of in the same way that interest is.
All brothers/sisters of Islam are to take into account how much of their wealth is of ill earnings, then turning to a Halal means of income, whatever immediate amount they can in as short a period of time to pay off this debt they owe to Allah.
Good news Wayne Swan and Jenny Macklin !
All Muslims capable of working in australia are NOT to receive any social welfare or any other benefit as this is Haram to them.
Further more all Muslims that have taken benefit
from us 'kafoors' have to pay it all back.
All interest paid to Muslims has to go to a charity.
Muslims have to pay tax because that is within the rules of their covenant. But they can not receive any benefit without contribution as this is begging and forbidden in Islam.
And they must pay it all back otherwise they will be judged as sinners and are not following their religion.
Allah says this so Muslims have to follow this.
I see a way around them paying the money back to the government.
They send money to charity in another Islamic country that the face value of the money is the same,not the actual value .
So they send money to Iraq where $500 of our money gets them $500,000 of Iraq money thus cleansing their obligation.

Australia

#35877 Jan 3, 2013
The Turd Skinners wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said you had?
Do you want me to go there ?
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#35878 Jan 3, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want me to go there ?
Nev, you will love this one, billy connolly on islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 5 hr George 885
Hastert Recalls Sept. 11, 2001 Evacuation of th... 5 hr cancer suxs 2
Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) 5 hr swedenforever 7
Regional countries take action against jihadists 9 hr servoslaves 5
Iran FM meets Palestinian Jihad leader, voices ... 18 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Venezuela's Election to UN Security Council Can... 23 hr John Grimbaldsun 21
Kerry: 'Irresponsible' not to aid Kurds against IS Mon USA Today 1

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE