Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46739 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35011 Dec 2, 2012
But the situation in front lines decided their fate, not the Germans. The Allied high tides sweeps and swallow the Third Reich. Hitler killed himself on April 30, 1945. One week later, Germany surrenders. Like many of theirs Eastern comrade-in-arms that supported the Nazis, Soviet Muslim volunteers who surrender to Western Allied were shipped back to Soviet Union, where many of them were executed or dumped into the Gulags as traitors.

Even Stalin ordered deportations to the east some of Soviet Muslim nationalities whose representatives had fraternized with the Germans - like Chechens, Balkars, Ingushi, Karachais, and Crimean Tartars. The first four of these nationalities - or what was left of them - were allowed to return to their homes after Stalin's death, while the Crimea Tartars - the most notoriously collaborator - could return only after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35012 Dec 2, 2012
MUQ wrote:
01. If people are "sick" of listening, they would "Ignore the post" and not "hasten" to comment on it!!(And once again you have inserted criticism of our prophet, confirming your "inferiority complex" that none of your post is complete, unless you hurl abuses at him)

A:He deserves abuse "hurled at him" for his despicable actions against innocent people.People are not prepared to stand back and let your carry on with your filthy lies and rants

02. So you "accept" that Christians were responsible for Crusades? Did not think a way to "wiggle out" and lay the blame "Squarely" on Muslims? How strange?
A: Muslims were killing long before the crusades. What the Christians did is nothing to what the Muslims did in the name of their false moon god and what they continue to do
03. It was Muslims who fought with Hitler in WW-2? Another "Discovery" demanding a Noble Prize? I think so!!
A: I have posted information to fill that lacking in your knowledge!!!!I will await my nobel prize. LOL

04. Who were the Christians who killed the aborigines? Check out the name of earliest White settlers into the land of Australia and you will have all their names.
A: They were convicts not Christians try again. SmALLPOX knocked out more than half the aborigines in Sydney. The free white settler's only killed in self defense and not all of them were Christians so yet again you fail.
05. Iran gets homosexuals killed daily to keep down the menace. Imposing Islamic laws does not mean that crimes would vanish, but they will be brought down to lowest levels and they shall be not performed in the open.
A: So you acknowledge that you have them strange!!!

In your "Christian Modern Societies" these Sodomites and Lesbians are doing their acts in Public and every one "honors them"?
A:What acts are they doing in public MUG?

In which society Sodomites and Lesbians would become more and more? Islamic or Modern Christian?
A: God loves and cares for all his people. Muslims induce fear into their gay population and cause them to go underground. Muslims will need to answer to God for killing those people
Shalom

Cape Town, South Africa

#35015 Dec 2, 2012
over it wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a poor quality human being and a complete hypocrite would leave his perfect Islamic society full of morally upright and superior people and choose to live among people he hates.
That means you. This is why we laugh at people like you - your complete failure to put your money where your mouth is, you are a huge joke.
"We hate you but please let us live in your countries and reap the benefits of your welfare, healthcare, education and laws". lol, you are comical.
Take your Mohammed and shove him where the sun doesnt shine. He was an idiot like you. As for Islamic Society they are a bunch of low intelligence idiots. Pity the USA doesnt throw a bomb on all of them. I hope that someone murders you in Australia then puts your body in a Christian grave yard or throws it out for the rats to eat.....
DEA INT

Ardeer, Australia

#35016 Dec 2, 2012
EVERYBODY KNOWS THEY HIDE DRUGS IN THEIR HAIR.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35017 Dec 2, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. If people are "sick" of listening, they would "Ignore the post" and not "hasten" to comment on it!!(And once again you have inserted criticism of our prophet, confirming your "inferiority complex" that none of your post is complete, unless you hurl abuses at him)
02. So you "accept" that Christians were responsible for Crusades? Did not think a way to "wiggle out" and lay the blame "Squarely" on Muslims? How strange?
03. It was Muslims who fought with Hitler in WW-2? Another "Discovery" demanding a Noble Prize? I think so!!
04. Who were the Christians who killed the aborigines? Check out the name of earliest White settlers into the land of Australia and you will have all their names.
05. Iran gets homosexuals killed daily to keep down the menace. Imposing Islamic laws does not mean that crimes would vanish, but they will be brought down to lowest levels and they shall be not performed in the open.
In your "Christian Modern Societies" these Sodomites and Lesbians are doing their acts in Public and every one "honors them"?
In which society Sodomites and Lesbians would become more and more? Islamic or Modern Christian?
-
Why was Muhammad never hanged for being a homosexual to keep down the menace. Imposing Islamic laws by hanging Muhammad does not mean that crimes would vanish, but they will be brought down to lowest levels.
-
In your ancient Islam Societies" these Sodomites and Lesbians are doing their acts in private and every one in the family accepts as being normal.
In which society Sodomites and Lesbians would become more and more? Islamic or Modern Christian? Of course Islamic it is already veru common for the boys to sodomise their own sisters.
Fathers to sodomise their own daughters grandfathers to sodomise their own granddaughtersm and uncles to sodomise their own nieces.
-
It is very normal for women to have Lesbian relation ship with other Muslim women, for the Muslim women does not achieve satisfaction for a few in and out pumping her husband does, The Muslim woman like all other women wants her Kitty (pussy) played and kissed and licked, but the Muslim man is under the impression that the Kitty is a sewer outlet.
-
MUQ the sewer outlet is the one at the rear of the body the one you used to penetrate when you were living at home with you sisters.
over it

Camperdown, Australia

#35018 Dec 2, 2012
Shalom wrote:
<quoted text>Take your Mohammed and shove him where the sun doesnt shine. He was an idiot like you. As for Islamic Society they are a bunch of low intelligence idiots. Pity the USA doesnt throw a bomb on all of them. I hope that someone murders you in Australia then puts your body in a Christian grave yard or throws it out for the rats to eat.....
Congratulations, you win first prize in the moron-of-the-year contest.

Maybe next time you respond to a post, you will read the original post carefully before making a complete idiot of yourself.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35019 Dec 2, 2012
MUQ wrote:
As I mentioned many times before our correspondents lack "patience".
Look at this Multi page "Cut and paste" post from Shielaa the Great.
Show could very well have posted this over a number of days, so people could read it and comment on it.
But in "haste" to get all that downloaded at once, she has made into a "Super Post".
Who has time to read so many pages on one day?
May be persons like her and some others who have "nothing else to do in the day" than to read page after page.
That shows character of people. This thread will not vanish, neither would be the people, why so much hurry?
And if any one is fool enough to believe that Hitler's army consisted mainly of Muslims....he or she should book a good mental asylum for them!!
-
Sheilaa the great is making hash out of you, she been chewing you up and spitting you out as one does with garbage for the past 24 months, she whips your arse until it bleeds.
-
It amazes all who read this thread how stupid you are and you come back for more whipping from Sheilaa the great.
yeah right

Australia

#35020 Dec 2, 2012
"MUQ" would like everyone to "know" that "he" doesn't really "know" what he "means".

Is that "clear"?

Do you "need" to understand "more"?

I am shocked?
Casual observer

Australia

#35021 Dec 2, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear dear me, this can't be happenng, these fellas better be watching their backs [excuse the pun].
First of all these gay dogs are not Muslims, secondly, had they done this kind of bull shit in an Islamic land there is a simple remedy, first the Shariah Court, next the perverts to be hanged or firing squad or decapitation whatever is the preferred method of capital punishment in that community and lastly burning down the entire premises where the pervert act took place, this is the traditional law. Don't go to Islamic lands gay boy trouble will come easy for you and threats don't work there, LLOL

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35022 Dec 2, 2012
MUQ wrote:
PS:
It is "news" to me that you cease to become "Christian" once you are "convicted by a court of law" as a criminal.
This is a new definition of Christianity and Christians , thanks to our Shielaa the Great.
I have yet to learn many things in my life it seems.
One of them is to control my laughter!!
Such posts should act as eye openers to any one, as what happens to a Bigot!!
Have you ever heard of atheists and non christians? No I suppose not as you are only able to mention Christians in your posts.

You didn't believe muslims served in Hitlers army so I proved you wrong, now you change tack and say its all about numbers. You are hilarious hopping about from excuse to excuse you should have been born a kangaroo.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35023 Dec 2, 2012
No Justice? Indonesia Struggles to Address History of Human Rights Abuse

December 02, 2012

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/news/no-justic...

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35024 Dec 2, 2012
Casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>First of all these gay dogs are not Muslims, secondly, had they done this kind of bull shit in an Islamic land there is a simple remedy, first the Shariah Court, next the perverts to be hanged or firing squad or decapitation whatever is the preferred method of capital punishment in that community and lastly burning down the entire premises where the pervert act took place, this is the traditional law. Don't go to Islamic lands gay boy trouble will come easy for you and threats don't work there, LLOL
Animals
sid

Chermside, Australia

#35025 Dec 2, 2012
Casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all these gay dogs are not Muslims, secondly, had they done this kind of bull shit in an Islamic land there is a simple remedy, first the Shariah Court, next the perverts to be hanged or firing squad or decapitation whatever is the preferred method of capital punishment in that community and lastly burning down the entire premises where the pervert act took place, this is the traditional law. Don't go to Islamic lands gay boy trouble will come easy for you and threats don't work there, LLOL
You should be celebrating the beginning of the renaissance of islam, an opportunity to show a big heart, open minds embracing tolerance and change, a genuine enlightened shift in consciousness. Instead of murdering your gay muslim brothers [there are thousands covert muslim gays] embrace the diversity, you don't have to agree with their life choices, you don't have to become gay, it's simply a matter of live and let live.
I am hetro, my younger brother is gay but I have never felt the need to kill him, if your younger brother was gay could you kill him, your own flesh and blood. My brothers life choices are none of my business, he is his own man.

Time to get your head out of the sand, stop the ridiculous denial of what is so obviously in front of your face, accept the fact that in all societies there will always be a certain percentage of gay people, male and female and that they have just as much right to life, freedom and happiness as you. Think about the words you use, you have just threatened to kill these men and burn their property, so quick and easy for this threat to fly out of the mouth of a muslim, so quick and easy for you to condemn someone to death.
An old english saying: "IF YOU TRY TO HOLD BACK THE HANDS OF TIME THEY ARE GOING TO RIP YOUR ARMS OFF".

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Launceston, Australia

#35026 Dec 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
You are hilarious hopping about from excuse to excuse you should have been born a kangaroo.
It must keep him fit. lol!

I'm waiting for MUQ to learn the backflip.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#35027 Dec 2, 2012

A Strange Phenomenon

While discussing issues with our Shielaa the Great and other Stalwarts and experts on Christianity, I found a very strange phenomenon.

And that is "Bigger is the claim made on behalf of Jesus , Lesser is the information from the Lips of Jesus"!!

May be it went over the head of many of you people, let me provide some clarifications.

If you ask our Shielaa the Great and other experts, they would write pages upon pages, and even books on every aspect of their religion.

They will explain in minutest details, How Adam and Eve sinned, how they were kicked out and how that sin got transferred to their sons and daughters.

And then how God (unable to forgive the sin, because of some stupid law He made about sin to be expiated thru blood) had to send His own Begotten Son to earth.

And do that God had to "interfere" with the sex life of a "Virgin" (to break the mysterious Sin-Transfer Cycle, in which when any male sperm, mingles with any female sperm, the sin gets transferred. However if one of the Sperm is from God (like that Higgins Boson type of thing), the sin stops transmitting, a very strange and grotesque picturisation).

And then when the God' Own Child was born and then led to the cross, his blood (was any blood really spilled during the process I have to double check), the mysterious curse was broken.

Now God "Could" forgive His servants (he "went around" that stupid law He had made) and so He abolished the Law and allowed people to live under grace.

But that is not all. This Grace is not free or for every one. One MUST have to believe that Son of God died for his sins, otherwise there is no salvation for him / her.

These are really great claims to make, and one would expect that Jesus might have to spend most of his "prophetic life" explaining these concepts to his people / his chosen disciples.

But when we look at the "Great numbers of Scriptural Proofs submitted in support of these claims" we find very few from the lips of Jesus.

Our Shielaa the Great and other Experts, Quote from so many books of OT and NT (mostly Paul') is support of their arguments, but very little of this is from the Lips of Jesus!!

It seems that either Jesus was not knowing about these things or knew it but did not want to reveal it to any body, so that the whole plan of God would be "kept a closely guarded Secret"!!

Jesus did not want any one to get a scent of what was God's Secret Plan, so that he could be "led to cross and hanged quickly" so that the "Greatest Event in the whole history of Human Race" be passed on "Unnoticed and no one getting any wise".

And when the Crucifixion was over and humanity was saved, even then jesus did not appear to whole nations and gave them Blessings and asked them to rejoice thank God for His Blessings, he remained hidden and "appeared" to only a Few of his followers.

Finally Jesus "broke the veil of secrecy" by talking is secret to one his Enemy Turned Disciple (I mean St. Paul) and use him as a mouth piece to explain it to the whole world.

People might think I am making it up and it did not happen this way, let us see from the available evidence in Bible, what I say is true or false!!

A. Immaculate Conception of Jesus:

How many people "Knew" about it?

According to Bible, Father, Holy Ghost, and Mary "only" knew about it. I do not know if "zygote" of Jesus "knew" that he was being planted in Mary's womb!!

Even Joseph the Carpenter (betrothed husband of Mary) know nothing of the plan ("But before they came together, she was found to be with child thru the Holy Ghost" is the uncouth account we find in Matt. 1:18)

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#35028 Dec 2, 2012
B. Virgin Birth of Jesus:

Virgin Giving Birth? That too a God's Only Begotten Son, an event that was Unique in the annals of human history, never to be repeated again…. It would have been a world shattering event….

But how many people "knew" that a "Virgin women" has given Birth to a Child?

No one except Mary and her Husband Joseph!! Can you believe it?

My personal view is that the story of Joseph the Carpenter was "invented" so that the birth of Jesus could look like a "natural birth".

Will it be a very strange event if "First child of a newly married couple arrives a few months earlier?" Most of you people know that it is not so strange!!(In many Modern Households Parents get married when their children are many years old!!)

Contd.

PS:

Please hold your comments, till you see the next part of this post...MUQ

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35029 Dec 2, 2012
MUQ wrote:
B. Virgin Birth of Jesus:
Virgin Giving Birth? That too a God's Only Begotten Son, an event that was Unique in the annals of human history, never to be repeated again…. It would have been a world shattering event….
But how many people "knew" that a "Virgin women" has given Birth to a Child?
No one except Mary and her Husband Joseph!! Can you believe it?
My personal view is that the story of Joseph the Carpenter was "invented" so that the birth of Jesus could look like a "natural birth".
-
MUQ how many people do you know that would have a talking Angel as a pet?
My personal view is that the story of Muhammad the homosexual Prophet was all invented, he made up the story so he and Aboo Bakr as-Siddiq, could have anal and oral sex in private.
-
MUQ My story sounds more feasible, for he never invited any one into the cave to see the Angel.
-
You would think any normal thinking man 1400 years ago who believed in Jinns and spirits, once he sees and hears an Angel talking to him would run outside and call all his friends, to enter the cave with him fully armed, come and see this unbelievable thing in the cave a talking angel.
-
No way Muhammad the fagot kept it all to himself so that he and Aboo Bakr as-Siddiq, could continue in private with their sexual acts.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35030 Dec 2, 2012
MUQ wrote:
B. Virgin Birth of Jesus:
Virgin Giving Birth? That too a God's Only Begotten Son, an event that was Unique in the annals of human history, never to be repeated again…. It would have been a world shattering event….
But how many people "knew" that a "Virgin women" has given Birth to a Child?
No one except Mary and her Husband Joseph!! Can you believe it?
My personal view is that the story of Joseph the Carpenter was "invented" so that the birth of Jesus could look like a "natural birth".
Will it be a very strange event if "First child of a newly married couple arrives a few months earlier?" Most of you people know that it is not so strange!!(In many Modern Households Parents get married when their children are many years old!!)
Contd.
PS:
Please hold your comments, till you see the next part of this post...MUQ
The koran teaches that Mary was a virgin who gave birth to a child so stop telling lies MUG. Due to your inability to speak the truth and not address issues that have been put to you over a prolonged period I am terminating my responses to you.I feel that it is a waste of time to continue and that I have been more than patient with you. Due to your deliberate avoidance and dishonesty on addressing relevant issues that I and others have brought up to you, I am done.I will continue to post on Islam and the koran on this thread to highlight the hypocrisy and lies that Islam teaches.
over it

Camperdown, Australia

#35031 Dec 2, 2012
MUQ wrote:
A Strange Phenomenon
While discussing issues with our Shielaa the Great and other Stalwarts and experts on Christianity, I found a very strange phenomenon.
And that is "Bigger is the claim made on behalf of Jesus , Lesser is the information from the Lips of Jesus"!!
May be it went over the head of many of you people, let me provide some clarifications.
If you ask our Shielaa the Great and other experts, they would write pages upon pages, and even books on every aspect of their religion.
They will explain in minutest details, How Adam and Eve sinned, how they were kicked out and how that sin got transferred to their sons and daughters.
And then how God (unable to forgive the sin, because of some stupid law He made about sin to be expiated thru blood) had to send His own Begotten Son to earth.
And do that God had to "interfere" with the sex life of a "Virgin" (to break the mysterious Sin-Transfer Cycle, in which when any male sperm, mingles with any female sperm, the sin gets transferred. However if one of the Sperm is from God (like that Higgins Boson type of thing), the sin stops transmitting, a very strange and grotesque picturisation).
And then when the God' Own Child was born and then led to the cross, his blood (was any blood really spilled during the process I have to double check), the mysterious curse was broken.
Now God "Could" forgive His servants (he "went around" that stupid law He had made) and so He abolished the Law and allowed people to live under grace.
But that is not all. This Grace is not free or for every one. One MUST have to believe that Son of God died for his sins, otherwise there is no salvation for him / her.
These are really great claims to make, and one would expect that Jesus might have to spend most of his "prophetic life" explaining these concepts to his people / his chosen disciples.
But when we look at the "Great numbers of Scriptural Proofs submitted in support of these claims" we find very few from the lips of Jesus.
Our Shielaa the Great and other Experts, Quote from so many books of OT and NT (mostly Paul') is support of their arguments, but very little of this is from the Lips of Jesus!!
It seems that either Jesus was not knowing about these things or knew it but did not want to reveal it to any body, so that the whole plan of God would be "kept a closely guarded Secret"!!
Jesus did not want any one to get a scent of what was God's Secret Plan, so that he could be "led to cross and hanged quickly" so that the "Greatest Event in the whole history of Human Race" be passed on "Unnoticed and no one getting any wise".
And when the Crucifixion was over and humanity was saved, even then jesus did not appear to whole nations and gave them Blessings and asked them to rejoice thank God for His Blessings, he remained hidden and "appeared" to only a Few of his followers.
Finally Jesus "broke the veil of secrecy" by talking is secret to one his Enemy Turned Disciple (I mean St. Paul) and use him as a mouth piece to explain it to the whole world.
People might think I am making it up and it did not happen this way, let us see from the available evidence in Bible, what I say is true or false!!
A. Immaculate Conception of Jesus:
How many people "Knew" about it?
According to Bible, Father, Holy Ghost, and Mary "only" knew about it. I do not know if "zygote" of Jesus "knew" that he was being planted in Mary's womb!!
Even Joseph the Carpenter (betrothed husband of Mary) know nothing of the plan ("But before they came together, she was found to be with child thru the Holy Ghost" is the uncouth account we find in Matt. 1:18)
"How many people "Knew" about it?"

How many people 'knew' that god spoke to mohammed (while he was sitting in a cave) via the angel gabriel? Nobody 'knew', right? There were no witnesses. Muslims take mohammed's word that this happened. They take Mohammed's word for everything, nobody ever witnessed Mohammed receiving messages from god.

Or is that different?

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35033 Dec 2, 2012
over it wrote:
<quoted text>
"How many people "Knew" about it?"
How many people 'knew' that god spoke to mohammed (while he was sitting in a cave) via the angel gabriel? Nobody 'knew', right? There were no witnesses. Muslims take mohammed's word that this happened. They take Mohammed's word for everything, nobody ever witnessed Mohammed receiving messages from god.
Or is that different?
. Peolp

I've already asked him that question and still haven't had a reply. I think the guy may have brain damage and he really doesn't "compute"!!!!! He has the same problems on other threads. People ignore him on the "Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West" thread and he is exactly the same there.He states he is an engineer but if he is it must be with leggo or something. Who would put anything of importance into his hands?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) May 22 Etch a Win 2012 76
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) May 22 DeNiro jr 213
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) May 21 A la Bama 12
Explosives: The Eye of Leviathan May 19 Abishai100 1
News The Real Face of Hamas (Dec '14) May 16 C Kersey 2
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) May 14 Romneys parasites 21
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) May 13 crusty 276,654