Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Comments (Page 1,588)

Showing posts 31,741 - 31,760 of42,716
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

The Christian Bible predates Muhammad and Islam by more than 575 years. The Jewish Torah predates Muhammad and Islam by 1,000 - 3,000 years. Muhammad said for Muslims to read the Bible for "Guidance and Light." For Islam to say they are corrupted, then is to call Muhammad a liar for recommending it.

The same Bible Muhammad would have seen (if he ever did) is in both (1) The Vatican (Codex Vaticanus) and (2) British Museum (Codex Sinaticus). It is all there, including Jesus dying on the cross as atonement for our sins. And, His resurrection, and ascension into heaven - in front of many witnesses. The New Testament is preserved in almost perfect condition in these two Greek texts which both predate Muhammad and Islam by over 200 years.

Everything in the Christian/Jewish Bible is being authenticated by archeology. Consider the Babylonian cylinder inscription of Nabonidus (thought to be the last king of Babylon) which commemorates the reconstruction of a ziggurat at Ur by Nabonidus and records a prayer to Belshazzar (Daniel 5) his son 'the firstborn son, the offspring of my heart'. Not only does this prove that Belshazzar was indeed a member of the Babylonian royal family, which had long been disputed, but it also explains why Daniel is told he could be the third ruler (with Nabonidus and Belshazzar more or less acting as co-regents). Also, consider the 'chariot wheels' divers found in the Red Sea, proving the Hebrew Exodus from Egypy was real; and that the Egyptian army chasing the Jews was drowned by God (Yahweh), just as was recorded in the Jewish Bible.

Muslims should note that nowhere in the Qur'an there is even a suggestion that the Christian Biblical text has been altered or corrupted. The word "tahrif" is never used with reference to the Christian Gospels (Injil). The Qur'an occasionally accuses the Jews of altering their Scripture (like in Surah 5:13); but it never levels this accusation at Christians. It in no way implies that the text of the Gospel of Jesus (Injil) has been corrupted. In fact, the Qur'an attests to the validity of the Christian Gospels, Zabur (Psalms) and the Torah.
Typical Islam

Narara, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam cannot take credit for all the achievements that you cite. Those achievements (and they were considerable) were already going on in Middle Eastern countries long before Islam was invented. They continued for a while during Islam's early centuries too.
But around the 13th Century, Islam's hardline leaders decided that these achievements were evidence of too much free-thinking in the Islamic world. So they forced a clamp-down on such 'risky' freedom of thought and enquiry. Back to 7th Century Islamic fundamentalism.
The great clamp-down was successful and further secular exploration quickly ceased. From then on Islamic countries contributed nothing more of importance to the world. Their Scientific and Artistic progress withered on the vine.
It took Islam to crush any spirit of exploration from then on. Islamic so-called "scholarship" shriveled back to the pages of the Qur'an and its Hadiths. Islamic countries became systematically dumbed down and backward as the rest of the world passed them by. End of story.
Almost.
This killing off of Islamic interest in new knowledge coincided with the Renaissance in Christian countries that was the exact opposite of Islam's clamp-down. After some 8 centuries of comparative stagnation ("The Dark Ages") Christendom came alive with renewed curiosity, a search for knowledge and experimentation.
Poor Islam ... it got clobbered with a double whammy ... it got dumbed down while the rest of the known world got smarter.
Islam has no one else to blame for that but itself and its landslide of bad decisions, made at a bad time.
Islam has existed for 14 Centuries and for the first 6 of those it trod water academically. Then it stopped making that effort and has drowned in ignorant primitivism ever since, for the next 8 Centuries until the present.
Now Islam's brainwashed resent Western progress and enlightenment and want to 'catch up' by fair means or foul ... featuring a substantial dose of menace and subterfuge, and a drive to even the score destructively by dragging more advanced cultures down to Islam's level rather than raising Islam to a rivaling level of merit and enlightenment.
And yet Muslims reel in astonishment that their conduct is not well regarded by those outside their cult! A strident case of massed moral blindness pursued fanatically by millions whom Time left behind.
Unfortunately Casual Donkey still lives in his make believe world where muslims are still important.

He doesn't seem to see that those good ol' muslims lived in a time where they were considered the most secular and forward thinking of all the civilisations. Especially if you compare to Europe at the time and China trying to save their backsides from the mongols.

Now the casual donkey, suffering a massive inferiority complex is unable to come to terms to the pathetic state of the present muslim world. While the west soars on and billions of people use our science, our technology and knowledge the muslim wither away at each other with their stones and bullets. Their only way of escaping their useless conundrum they feel they are entrapped in is to to outbreed their competitors and kidnappings. Suave.

But of course.... We are but convicts to the inbreds that live today, riding so undeserved on their more open ancestors that scoured through Greek, Persian, Indian and some Chinese texts regarding science, engineering, philosophy etc...
Gaza people welcome here

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The israelis are going to use these attacks to cleanse israel of Muslims ~ maybe send them in ships to Australia ?
We should take them in as they are genuine refugees and the Palestine people are perhaps the best of all the arabs. We should shut down all Indians immigration and deport the 160,000 or so Indian overstayers or ones that have fraudantly sneaked in - the Indians are not in genuine need and do not fit in at all.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Gaza people welcome here wrote:
The israelis are going to use these attacks to cleanse israel of Muslims ~ maybe send them in ships to Australia ?
We should take them in as they are genuine refugees and the Palestine people are perhaps the best of all the arabs. We should shut down all Indians immigration and deport the 160,000 or so Indian overstayers or ones that have fraudantly sneaked in - the Indians are not in genuine need and do not fit in at all.
No we don't want palestinians here, they will just bring their bloody war with them, let them go to other muslim countries in the middle east, there is absolutly no reason why they should be brought to australia.
NO to 3rd world stupidity

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

MUQ wrote:
Now there is a Joke going around in "knowledgeable circles"
Question: How much is 10 plus 12?
Answer Choices:
A. Bible says it is 120
B. Quran says it is 22.
Now Which one is correct?
Answer Shielaa the Great: Bible
Reason: It came earlier and Quran copied from it!!
This is what I make of our Shielaa the Great's post!!
I could never imagine some one can get so unreasonable and so illogical when it comes to defending the undefenable!!
LOL I find your comment a bit rich.I guess you are forgetting Mohammed's attempt at mathematics in his calculations of inheritance. Clearly either Mohammed or Allah could not add up, and in the last 1400 years no Muslim has been able to fix the error.

What a Joke!

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Gaza people welcome here wrote:
Why should we take them? If the Arab world does not want them, why should we take them? We have enough lazy Muslims here as it is.

Why don't they go to India?? I keep hearing the Indians on this forum talking the place up, it sounds like paradise for Palestinians, much closer too.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

From the English translation of the Sahih collection of Imam Muslim, Book 031, Number 5984:
The Book Pertaining to the Merits of the Companions of the Holy Prophet (Kitab Al-Fada'il Al-Sahabah)

'A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle, said: The wives of Allah's Apostle sent Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Messenger, to Allah's Apostle. She sought permission to get in as he had been lying with me IN MY MANTLE… The wives of Allah's Apostle then sent Zainab b. Jahsh, the wife of Allah's Apostle… She, however, lost temper very soon but was soon calm. Allah's Messenger permitted her to enter as she ('A'isha) was along with Allah's Messenger IN HER MANTLE, in the same very state when Fatima had entered…( http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadi... )
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Now there is a Joke going around in "knowledgeable circles"
Question: How much is 10 plus 12?
Answer Choices:
A. Bible says it is 120
B. Quran says it is 22.
Now Which one is correct?
Answer Shielaa the Great: Bible
Reason: It came earlier and Quran copied from it!!
This is what I make of our Shielaa the Great's post!!
I could never imagine some one can get so unreasonable and so illogical when it comes to defending the undefenable!!
Go back and read post 34344# you dumb donkey banger what has this bullshit you have written have got to with anything in the real world. You've had your arse kicked half a dozen times by shiela, can't deal with a woman more intelligent than yourself hey, you poor pathetic misogynistic, lame excuse for a human being.
Address the issues in post 34344 or STFU.
When you learn to deal with the reality of barbaric belief system come back, until then go back to your cave and dream your dreams of vain glorious denialist grandeur.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Do you know the Quran confirms Mohammed was not a Prophet??

Did you know that MUQ??

Ibn Sa’d, Volume 2, pp. 251-252—When the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, conquered Khaybar and he had peace of mind, Zaynab Bint al-Harith, the brother of Marhab, who was the spouse of Sallam Ibn Mishkam, inquired: Which part of the goat is liked by Muhammad? They said: The foreleg. Then she slaughtered one from her goats and roasted it (the meat). Then she wanted a poison which could not fail. The Jews discussed about poisons and became united on one poison. She poisoned the she-goat putting more poison on the forelegs, and shoulder. When the sun had set and the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, returned after leading the people in Maghrib (sun-set) prayers, she sat by his feet. He asked her about her. She said: O Abu al-Qasim! Here is a present which I wish to offer to you. The Prophet, may Allah bless him, ordered it to be taken. It was served to him and to his Companions who were present and among those who were present was Bishr Ibn al-Bara Ibn Ma’rur. Then the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, said: Come closer and have night meal. The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, took the foreleg, a piece of which he put into his mouth. Bishr Ibn al-Bara took another bone and put it into his mouth. When the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, ate one morsel of it Bishr ate his and other people also ate from it. Then the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, said: Hold back your hands! Because this foreleg; and according to another version, the shoulder of the goat, has informed me that it is poisoned. Thereupon Bishr said: By Him Who hath made you great! I discovered it from the morsel I took. Nothing prevented me from emitting it out, but the idea that I did not like to make your food unrelishing. When you had eaten what was in your mouth, I did not like to save my life after yours, and I also thought you would not have eaten it if there was something wrong. Bishr did not rise from his seat but his color changed to that of taylsan (a green cloth). For a year the pain did not permit him to change his sides but with the help of others and then he expired. According to another version, he died before leaving his seat. He (Ibn Sa’d) said: A peace of it was dropped before a dog who ate it and died (instantaneously) without being able to move its foreleg. The Apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab Bint al-Harith and said to her: What induced you to do what you have done? She replied: You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle, and my husband, so I said to myself. If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said: If you are a king we will get rid of you. The Jewess returned as she had come. He (Ibn Sa’d) said: The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, handed her over to the heirs of Bishr Ibn al-Bara who put her to death.

Does it not say Zaynab Bint al-Harith stated if he was a Prophet he would not die, but be warned?

Guess what happened MUQ?? He died, so Allah let his Prophet die at the hands of a mere Jewish women? Or should the message me, do not murder a Jewish women's husband, father, rape her, sell off her children into slavery and expect her NOT TO KILL YOU!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Syriana wrote:
baron is a Saudi????
<quoted text>
Of course I am a Suadi.
-
As-Salam Alaikum.
-
You busted my secret.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. If Jesus was "One with God" how he got Separated from God and appeared on earth? And when Jesus came on earth, did not God feel that something was "Missing from Him"?
What is "Unity with God" in Physical sense and in Spiritual sense?
Now is Jesus united with God or separated "permanently from God" in Physical and Spiritual sense?
What is this "Strict Unitary Monotheism" which Jesus taught? Jesus claimed that he was a human and he was a prophet and he always prayed to God and spoke what God asked him to do….. there is nothing here to say that "He was United with God at any stage"
What "Others" said about Jesus, he is not responsible for that. They have to answer for their claims not Jesus.
02. You still did not explain what you mean by Son of God…. You are just repeating parrot like some "selected and chosen passages" from the Books which Jesus never saw!!
03. I also asked in which way Jesus is different from so many Sons of God mentioned in the "Same Bible"?
Other persons like Adam, Jacob, Ephraim, David and Solomon are also mentioned as being Sons of God…. What is different between these "Sons of God" and Jesus? And does God has categories in His Sons?
04. You said that Jesus was "One with God" and then you say "He was Created and begotten in the womb of Mary" is that not a contradiction?
It seems my original observation that difference between the so called Unitarian Church and Trinitarian Church on the Unity of God is what we saw between Tweedledee and Tweedledum… was very correct!!
He was one in purpose you dingbat. Carrying out the will of God!!!!!

This is what Jesus said:

1. Jesus Never Said "I am God" in an un-equivocal, direct way. Whenever he seems to be saying this, when you read in context it is always about being one 'in purpose'.

2. Jesus Never Said "Worship me". He always directed worship towards the father, and always submitted to the will of his father. Luke 18:19 "Jesus answered him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone." If Jesus is God why would he say this?

3. God cannot be born. Jesus was born.

4. God cannot die. He is from everlasting to everlasting. Jesus died. This is so simple!

5. Nobody has ever seen God. People saw Jesus.

6. Jesus never taught the trinity. The word trinity doesn't appear in the Bible, and is man-made.

7. God cannot be constrained into a box of any kind. He doesn't have a physical body i.e. You cannot put Him inside a human form and say "there is God". The Almighty Creator is much bigger than this. He makes his abode outside time and physical contraints.

8. Jesus ate, slept and prayed. God has no need for any of these (He is self-sufficient), and a God that needs to pray is not God at all. God doesn't have human needs. He cannot become a human, just the same way He cannot die, and cannot be beaten (this would go against the very fabric of His being). God did not become a human. The Bible tells us He would manifest to us a Son that would reveal His character to us. Jesus Christ is Immanuel, "God with us". Since we have already established that God cannot be constrained to any human form, this cannot mean that God came down to Earth as a human, so we must think outside the square. In a spiritual sense, Jesus was "God with us" in every possible way. As a representative of God, his purpose was to show us who God is and what He is about.

9. God doesn't change. His attributes are the same today, tomorrow and forever. eg. God is truthful, so He is not going to lie (ever!) or for anyone!

10. The Old Testament is very EXPLICIT with respect to who God is. There is ONE God. "Thou shalt have no other Gods before me." God doesn't change his mind and all of a sudden there is 2 (or 3) Gods.

God is complete on his own. Jesus was sent to fulfill the mission that God gave him just as all other prophets before him were. There were no further prophets after Jesus. Mohammad is a false prophet.

DO YOU GET IT NOW DINGBAT?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
01. If Study of Scripture and Comparative Religion is not your area of expertise, then you should keep quite and do not speak about matters you know nothing about.
A: This has never stopped YOU.

Why should you assume that every one in the thread has same taste as you?
A: You assume you are intelligent and yet all on this forum know that you aren't

02. And do you mean to say that your "precious lands and nations" are Free from Daily doses of Rape, Murder, FGM, Domestic Violence?
Pedophilia, Incest… and all other types of Crimes?
A: Not at all but the difference is that in muslim countries the attacker is lorded as a hero. In our countries they are sent to jail. In muslim countries:

If a woman is raped it must be her fault.

If a father commits an honour murder it is the victims fault etc etc

In which way you can show a candle to us?
A: In every way that counts!!!!!

03. If our Barbarous belief system is responsible for these crimes, from where you learned these crimes? From the Annals of your "Highly Polished and Reasonable and Democratically elected Law Makers"?
A: No from the koran and the pagan heathens
Casual Observer

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect the culture of this country. Is that too much to ask? Australia celebrates Christmas. Period.
If you don't like it then stay somewhere or go somewhere where you cannot see it. Simple as that.
The Simpson Desert beckons.:)
Christmas is a pagan ritual and has nothing to do with Christianity? As true Muslims it is our moral duty to bring the message of truth to you idol worshiping pagans, lest you deny on the day of recompense that the truth did not reach you. This way we will be absolved of blame as we did pass on the truth but you criminals were heedless.

Secondly, how idiotic of you to expect others to respect your convict culture when you have the audacity to non-stop manufacture lies and spew hate and disrespect what is sacred to those from whom you expect respect?

Are you for real idiot? Is that the norm in that stupid village you live in. Learn to respect what is dear to others and you will get respect in return, you criminals have been spewing your hate for Islam for years and not a single muslim has been convinced or has even acknowledged your stupid idiotic ideas and lies.
That says a lot about convict power of reasoning, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
yeah right

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

This is sacred to Casual Donkey: Raping a woman so he can then murder her and get to heaven as per his religious instruction. Just nother great example of the wonders of the "religion of peace" so vehemently defended by the misogynist sub-human, slopehead trolls on this thread.

Don't you just wish you lived in Iran, Pakistan, Saudi, or anywhere in the ME? What a FABULOUS culture!!!! And all based on the ISLAMIC RELIGION!!! Gee it must be really SWELL.

"According to Islamic lay the killing of a virgin woman is prohibited" therefore, she is raped so that she may be murdered. In prison, if a virgin woman is to be executed, she is first "married" (raped) by one of the guards before execution. Afterwards the guard goes to the woman's family and declares that he is their son-in-law. It is totally distinct from the process of obtaining confession or to humiliate the prisoner. The prison guards are simply obeying Islamic law."

"Thousands of young women were executed in Iranian prisons (1), most of them were raped under Islamic law."

http://www.iran-bulletin.org/women/RAPE.html
yeah right

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

OH YEAH I SURE DO RESPECT THIS "CULTURE"

About 140 million girls and women worldwide are living with the consequences of Female Genital Mutilation. In Africa, about 92 million girls age 10 years and above are estimated to have undergone FGM.

The practice is most common in the western, eastern, and north-eastern regions of Africa, in some countries in Asia and the Middle East, and among migrants from these areas.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs2 ...
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call our Shielaa the Great an intelligent women, it is YOU who should get your IQ tested!!
The problem it seems is with you and not me!!
And who you think you are to ORDER me to answer some post? I answer or I do not answer, depending on whether it is FIT to be answered.
I do not answer all posts addressed to me, I pick and choose. This is another quality of an Intelligent person!!
You don't answer because you can't answer, the points raised in post 34344 are abhorrent to the christian religion, in yours they are condoned and actively encouraged. You rapacious animals think your morally bankrupt behavior is acceptable, well it might be in your 3rd world cesspit but it's not in any civilised country.
You pick and choose what you answer because you are a bloody coward and can't deal with reality. Your filthy murderous, treacherous belief system was born of the sword and shall die of the sword [a bullet through the brain].
Anonymous

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I think your post is wrong Muslims are not terrorist.Now I have come to realize , what happens to your thinking and reasoning power, once you become this much biased. And it is wastage of time to answer your post and answer your comments on this story.
yeah right

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

What a wonderful "culture"!

Pack raped while attempting to report on the so-called "Arab Spring" and while a pack of rabid dogs in human skin took photos on their phones, Logan suffers from persistent nightmares.

Is this you Casual Donkey? Hiding from rape crimes against women and/or children in your wonderful muslim country of birth?

"Men in many places are no better than animals and women are less important to them than a camel or a cow. They are abused in many cultures and even in China, a woman was not allowed to birth a female child under threat of law."

"We need to stop thinking that these men are salvageable. They aren't. They should be removed from the planet if caught and convicted. Why should society pay to give these anti-humans room and board and our planets precious oxygen? They should not."

http://cabproreport.typepad.com/weblog/2012/0 ...

You have no respect for this country in which you live, and you have no respect for human life.

You are not salvageable. You are monsters who should be removed from the planet.
Casual Observer

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I often wonder why convicts are so obsessed with perverse sex, wether we are discussing politics, religion, social harmony or any subject on earth, a convict like "Yeah Right" will always twist it to sex. Could this be the result of sexual trauma they suffer at the hands of their family members and church bishops?(Honest question no insult intended)

There is ample evidence that western segment of the human race has almost always been the first to be attracted to evil, weapons of mass murder they have already used and are using but are frightened if someone else gets them, stealing other peoples land and pretending all is well is yet another blatant fact, stealing ideas and knowledge of other people and using it for their agenda is again evident, truly promothean civilisation,

As usual these uneducated convicts won't have a clue about what promothean man is, let me try and explain in simplest possible terms for convict minds, otherwise far above is this from their perverted sensibilities, these people who have made industry out of every thing, prostitution=sex workers, dirty movies =porn industry, killing people =collateral damage, killing animals= culling, destroying the insides of this lovely planet=fracking, the list is endless. Anyway we diverge, back to promothean man;

"Quote"

spirituality vs. Western civilization's money-oriented values.

The author puts forward his concept that there are basically two kinds of
people on the planet: "Reverential Man" and "Promethean Man".
Reverential Man, he explains, is the person who reveres nature and
realises the importance of preserving it. Promethean Man feels an
empty longing inside himself because he has lost his connection to,
and closeness with, nature. He seeks to relieve his inner hunger and
longing by consuming the world around him. Western civilization, he
proposes, is basically a civilization of Promethean Man, destroying
nature in its path as it spreads, thereby ensuring its own eventual
self-destruction, unless it can reverse its outlook and learn to
revere and preserve the natural aspects of the planet.
Typical Islam

Narara, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He was one in purpose you dingbat. Carrying out the will of God!!!!!
This is what Jesus said:
1. Jesus Never Said "I am God" in an un-equivocal, direct way. Whenever he seems to be saying this, when you read in context it is always about being one 'in purpose'.
2. Jesus Never Said "Worship me". He always directed worship towards the father, and always submitted to the will of his father. Luke 18:19 "Jesus answered him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone." If Jesus is God why would he say this?
3. God cannot be born. Jesus was born.
4. God cannot die. He is from everlasting to everlasting. Jesus died. This is so simple!
5. Nobody has ever seen God. People saw Jesus.
6. Jesus never taught the trinity. The word trinity doesn't appear in the Bible, and is man-made.
7. God cannot be constrained into a box of any kind. He doesn't have a physical body i.e. You cannot put Him inside a human form and say "there is God". The Almighty Creator is much bigger than this. He makes his abode outside time and physical contraints.
8. Jesus ate, slept and prayed. God has no need for any of these (He is self-sufficient), and a God that needs to pray is not God at all. God doesn't have human needs. He cannot become a human, just the same way He cannot die, and cannot be beaten (this would go against the very fabric of His being). God did not become a human. The Bible tells us He would manifest to us a Son that would reveal His character to us. Jesus Christ is Immanuel, "God with us". Since we have already established that God cannot be constrained to any human form, this cannot mean that God came down to Earth as a human, so we must think outside the square. In a spiritual sense, Jesus was "God with us" in every possible way. As a representative of God, his purpose was to show us who God is and what He is about.
9. God doesn't change. His attributes are the same today, tomorrow and forever. eg. God is truthful, so He is not going to lie (ever!) or for anyone!
10. The Old Testament is very EXPLICIT with respect to who God is. There is ONE God. "Thou shalt have no other Gods before me." God doesn't change his mind and all of a sudden there is 2 (or 3) Gods.
God is complete on his own. Jesus was sent to fulfill the mission that God gave him just as all other prophets before him were. There were no further prophets after Jesus. Mohammad is a false prophet.
DO YOU GET IT NOW DINGBAT?
So why do you worship Jesus than????? Do you believe Jesus was perfect? God threwed all his sins on that one man Jesus and he became perfect afterwards? Then he was allowed to be God's wing man?

All this elaborate and symbolic sin atonement. I don't buy it. It is easier to envision the in my opinion crueller Allah than this Jesus God system.

The main difference between Islam and Christianity is God elevated Jesus to his right hand side and allowed him to be worshipped.

Whereas Allah can be worshipped. Fullstop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,741 - 31,760 of42,716
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••