Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46739 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Zua

Australia

#34431 Nov 21, 2012
Auz wrote:
Visit www.irf.net
Filth, dirty hippies need a haircut and a shave.
Zua

Australia

#34432 Nov 21, 2012
tahir_ilyas wrote:
I think your post is wrong Muslims are not terrorist.Now I have come to realize , what happens to your thinking and reasoning power, once you become this much biased. And it is wastage of time to answer your post and answer your comments on this story.
Your right, please don't come here, we have enough 7/11 operators and taxi drivers.
Truth

Brookvale, Australia

#34433 Nov 21, 2012
You Muzza's can quote biblical text after biblical text

However you can't hide the truth about the society you have come from.

That's why you run away from your muzza's homeland to live as Christians among Christians in a Christian land.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/

You come from FAILED MISMANAGED SOCIETY'S so put up or f Off back to where you come from.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#34434 Nov 21, 2012
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-23

Episode:

Interpretation of the dreams

Biblical Version

12 And Joseph said to him,“This is the interpretation of it: The three branches are three days. 13 Now within three days Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you 16 When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, he said to Joseph,“I also was in my dream, and there were three white baskets on my head. 17 In the uppermost basket were all kinds of baked goods for Pharaoh, and the birds ate them out of the basket on my head.”

18 So Joseph answered and said,“This is the interpretation of it: The three baskets are three days. 19 Within three days Pharaoh will lift off your head from you and hang you on a tree; and the birds will eat your flesh from you.” 20 Now it came to pass on the third day, which was Pharaoh’s birthday, that he made a feast for all his servants; and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants. 21 Then he restored the chief butler to his butlership again, and he placed the cup in Pharaoh’s hand. 22 But he hanged the chief baker, as Joseph had interpreted to them.

Quranic Version:

41 “O my two companions of the prison! As to one of you, he will pour out the wine for his lord to drink:

As for the other, he will hang from the cross, and the birds will eat from off his head.

So has been decreed that matter whereof you two do enquire”..

Remarks / Comments.

1 Again see how in a few words Quran conveys the whole message.

2 There is unnecessary repetition in the Biblical version.

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#34435 Nov 21, 2012
PS:

And there is some contradiction in the Biblical Version also.

Initially it said that both these persons saw dreams and came to Joseph for interpretation.

Here is says that when Joseph interpreted the Dream of of one, then the other one told Joseph his dream.

Such cases are not uncommon in Bible.

When humans write some thing and then people add and subtract into it, such oversights and mistakes and contradictions are bound to arise.

We should overlook all these imperfections because 'The books were written first"!!

This is excuse for every criticism!!

Quran had a model before it, so it stayed away from these potholes!!

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#34436 Nov 21, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
Episode:.........
And the MUQ Robot continues unattended on automatic.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#34437 Nov 21, 2012
MUQ wrote:
PS:
Initially it said that both these persons saw dreams and came to Joseph for interpretation.
Here is says that when Joseph interpreted the Dream of of one, then the other one told Joseph his dream.
When humans write some thing and then people add and subtract into it, such oversights and mistakes and contradictions are bound to arise.
We should overlook all these imperfections because 'The books were written first"!!
So you are back out of your cave, brushed the fleas, cockroaches and camel shit off and talking shit again, when are you going to address the issues in post 34344.
Amar

Mumbai, India

#34438 Nov 21, 2012
po na karle voda fak kore bose thako. masi parbe........
Natty Bumppo

Bigfork, MT

#34439 Nov 21, 2012
MUQ wrote:
PS:
I never saw such cowards as I did in Afghanistan. I enjoyed taking out you coward muslims as you hid behind your women and children. You people have no honour or pride. You are nothing but cowardly sniveling little pieces of shit. The whole world wants to piss on your head you cowardly pieces of shit. I would re enlist in a minute to have the chance to blow some nappy headed dick head like you into the next world.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#34440 Nov 21, 2012
duncanmc wrote:
Maybe Ozzies are a trifle worried because the Qur'an tells them they deserve to die unless they bow to Islam? But the people of the religion of peace would NEVER do something like THAT, would they?
Glad to C your being sarcastic there. U know what the John Dory is.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#34441 Nov 21, 2012
yeah right wrote:
More on Muslim Respect for other religions and cultures in Pakistan.
1. Nisha, a 9-year-old Christian girl, was abducted by Muslims, gang-raped, murdered by repeated blows to her head, and then dumped into a canal (May 2009).
2. Gulfam, another 9-year-old Christian girl, was raped by a Muslim man. Though not killed, she was left “in shock and in the throes of a physical and psychological trauma.” During her ordeal, her rapist told her “not to worry because he had done the same service to other young Christian girls”(Dec. 2010).
3. Lubna, a 12-year-old Christian girl, was kidnapped, gang-raped, and murdered by a group of Muslims (Oct. 2010).
4. Kidnapped last Christmas Eve, a 12-year-old Christian girl known as “Anna,” was gang raped for eight months, forcibly converted and then “married” to her Muslim attacker. After she escaped, instead of seeing justice done,“the Christian family is in hiding from the rapists and the police”(Oct, 2011).
5. After gang-raping a 13-year-old Christian girl, a band of Muslims came to her house when all male members were away working and “mercilessly” beat her pregnant aunt causing her to lose female twins to miscarriage:“They murdered our children, they raped our daughter. We have nothing left with us,” lamented an older family member. The police went on to accuse the 13-year-old raped girl of “committing adultery with three men”(June 2012).
6. A Muslim man murdered a teenage Christian girl, Amariah, during an attempted rape: he had “grabbed the girl and, under the threat of a gun, tried to drag her away. The young woman resisted, trying to escape the clutches of her attacker, when the man opened fire and killed her instantly, and later tried to conceal the corpse”(Dec. 2011).
7. Muslims abducted a 14-year-old Christian girl, Mehek, at gunpoint in broad daylight from her parents’ house. One of her abductors declared he would “purify her” by making her “Muslim and my mistress”(Aug. 2011).
8. Shazia, a 12-year-old Christian girl, was enslaved, raped, and murdered by Chaudhry Naeem, a rich Muslim lawyer, who was acquitted. His wife and son had participated in abusing the child (Nov. 2010).
9. Nadia, a Christian girl who was abducted in 2001 when she was 15-years-old and forced to marry a Muslim, only recently returned to her Catholic family (Jan. 2012).
10. A powerful Muslim businessman had two Christian sisters kidnapped, forced to convert to Islam, and “married” to him (May 2011).
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/raymond-ibrahim/...
What has happened to Pakistan, don't they remember Quaid e Azam's speeches which guaranteed the right to practise any religion in Pakistan ? We need secularism back
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#34442 Nov 21, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
His only function on this thread is to support the lone ranger MUG, other than that he is useless. He is a low life that is unable to communicate in a meaningful way. His style is degradation not the imparting of relevant information about the thread of this topic.
It has nothing to produce except ad hominem BS.
:-)

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34443 Nov 21, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Episode:
Biblical Version
12 And Joseph said to him,“This is the interpretation of it: The three branches are three days. 13 Now within three days Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you 16 When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, he said to Joseph,“I also was in my dream, and there were three white baskets on my head. 17 In the uppermost basket were all kinds of baked goods for Pharaoh, and the birds ate them out of the basket on my head.”
18 So Joseph answered and said,“This is the interpretation of it: The three baskets are three days. 19 Within three days Pharaoh will lift off your head from you and hang you on a tree; and the birds will eat your flesh from you.” 20 Now it came to pass on the third day, which was Pharaoh’s birthday, that he made a feast for all his servants; and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants. 21 Then he restored the chief butler to his butlership again, and he placed the cup in Pharaoh’s hand. 22 But he hanged the chief baker, as Joseph had interpreted to them.
Quranic Version:
41 “O my two companions of the prison! As to one of you, he will pour out the wine for his lord to drink:
As for the other, he will hang from the cross, and the birds will eat from off his head.
Remarks / Comments.
Remarks / Comments.

A:It it is easy to redact documents when you have the original in front of you

A: Not at all everything is in the story for a reason

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#34444 Nov 21, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Episode:
Biblical Version
Quranic Version:
Remarks / Comments.
This is what the koran actually said. MUG has left out 12:39 and 12:40. Not only that but it gives no time frame as to when Joseph's interpretation will occur. The bible is precise unlike the koran

12:39
Sahih International
O [my] two companions of prison, are separate lords better or Allah , the One, the Prevailing?

12:40
Sahih International
You worship not besides Him except [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. Legislation is not but for Allah . He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.

12:41
Sahih International
O two companions of prison, as for one of you, he will give drink to his master of wine; but as for the other, he will be crucified, and the birds will eat from his head. The matter has been decreed about which you both inquire."

12:42
Sahih International
And he said to the one whom he knew would go free, "Mention me before your master." But Satan made him forget the mention [to] his master, and Joseph remained in prison several years.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#34445 Nov 21, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Now this is an example of a contradiction from the koran concerning the days of creation written not by the hand of God but by the hand of man:

Six or eight days of creation?

Sura 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, and 25:59 clearly say that God created "the heavens and the earth" in six days. But then there is also the following passage:

2 Say: Is it that ye deny Him Who created the earth in TWO Days
And do ye join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds.
+
He set on the (earth), mountains standing firm, high above it,
and bestowed blessings on the earth, and measured therein all things
4 to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR Days
in accordance with (the needs of) those who seek (Sustenance).

Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky,
and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth:
"Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly."
They said: "We do come (together), in willing obedience."
+
2 So He completed them as seven firmaments in TWO Days,
and He assigned to each heaven its duty and command.
And We adorned the lower heaven with lights,
and (provided it) with guard.
Such is the Decree of (Him) the Exalted in Might, Full of Knowledge.
-- Sura 41:9-12 (Yusuf Ali)

= 8 altogether these are EIGHT Days.

Two days for the creation of the earth, then four days to fill the earth with mountains, blessings and nourishment for all its inhabitants, and in the end two more days to create the seven heavens and create the stars in them. This adds up to 2+4+2 = 8 days in contradiction to the 6 days mentioned in the other verses.

The structure is very clear: These are the three "layers" which are created bottom up:

*** FIRMAMENTS [the sky, the "roof" over the earth] in 2 days
----------
:-) BLESSINGS [filling the earth with everything needed for life] in 4 days
---------
=== The EARTH [the foundation] completed in 2 days

Yusuf Ali starts out his commentary with "This is a difficult passage..." before he tries to explain away the problem. But it just doesn't look like the first two days are part of the four day period since the second period presupposes the existence of the earth which is now to be filled after it had been created.

Had the first period been four and the second two days, the second could be included in the first, since "filling the earth" is part of "creating the earth", but the other way around doesn't make sense.

The earth that isn't existing yet cannot be filled. But mathematically it is just not possible to include four days in two days. And it is very clear from the text that the first two days are connected with "creating" the next four days are characterized by "putting ON it", "bestowing on it", "giving them".

That verse 9 and 10 describe different stages is further supported by the text structure since the two phases are "separated" by the second line of verse 9 asking a rhetorical question to the listener/reader based on what has been done in this first stage. Before it goes on to look at the second stage of creation.

That is how the structure of the text presents itself (to the reader without an agenda to fit it into six days).
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#34447 Nov 22, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you call sexual relation between Father in Law with his own Daughter in Law?
Is it legal and normal relationship or is it Incest?
As per Islamic Jurisprudence any sexual relationship between two people who are prohibited to marry at all time is knows as Incest.
It was in that sense that the relationship between Judah and Tamar was incest.... may be the Bible consider it a holy one.... that is why it put the child of incest into the genealogy of Jesus Christ.... who was Himself a Begotten Son of God.
And God killed the son which was born because of illicit relationship between David and Bathsheeba (not punishing both main characters of course).... because that child did not deserve to live.
But the child from Judah and Tamar was many degrees above that child...
Bible has real weird standards in these cases.
I'm not saying the relation between Judah and Tamar was not on the nose, by tribal mores of the day.

But a father-in-law and daughter-in-law are not blood relatives, so their twin sons were not inbreds. That is why incest is so wrong, even between consenting adults. If they have children, they will often suffer birth defects.

Even inbreeding between animals in wrong, for the same reasons.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#34448 Nov 22, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying the relation between Judah and Tamar was not on the nose, by tribal mores of the day.
But a father-in-law and daughter-in-law are not blood relatives, so their twin sons were not inbreds. That is why incest is so wrong, even between consenting adults. If they have children, they will often suffer birth defects.
Even inbreeding between animals in wrong, for the same reasons.
And one of these "Birth defects" could be that their names "Might appear" in the Genealogy of "Only Begotten Son of God" at a later stage!!

What fools you people are....Instead of rejecting the whole filthy and dirty story as fabrication and so untrue.... you try "Philosophical Justifications" for it!!

What else is meant by Zombies and those who are brainwashed?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#34449 Nov 22, 2012
PH wrote:
01. MUQ, lets get real here, Muslims are not known for their warrior ability, and frankly they have proved time and time again to be cowards when ever confronted.

2. The Jews have kicked Muslim ass since 1947. It has actually been over 400 years since an Islamic majority army won a war, that is a 400 year losing streak.

3. The Indians have Kicked Muslim ass, and lets not forget Baghdad Ali taking about how he would drive the US into the sea in the "Mother of all Battles".

4. So threats of Muslim aggression is very laughable. Wake up to yourself you loser.
Ans.

You are accusing Muslims are not “known” for their Warrior Ability, are you.

And please tell me “Since when the Jews were known for their Warrior Abilities”

Were not the same Jews kicked and pushed around the whole of Europe from one country to another for so many past centuries? Where was their “Warrior Ability” then?

Why those “six million Jews”“Choose to die in Nazi Gas Chambers” without showing their “warrior ability”?

All their Super Man like Warrior Ability was discovered since 1947, when they armed to teeth with the help of their “Newly found Christian Bosom Friends” are persecuting the hapless Palestinians.

I know Indians kicked Muslims, this is a historical fact, but did you forget, that Muslims ruled India for close to 1000 years!! Who had the Warrior abilities then? Hindus or Muslims? And Muslims at no stage in those 1000 years had majority status in India!!

There are ups and downs in the history of every nation.

And if world is “Not terrified” with Warrior abilities of Muslims, why is this 24 hour “Non Stop Propaganda” against Islam and Muslims?

There are “people with short memories” like you, who only have rerords of a few decades before them…

They have no idea of a past history of any nation and they have no knowledge about how the turns of Nations turn.

The same European Nations and their “White Skin and Blue Eyes” were treated as savages and Barbarians and people having “No brains and no capability to get civilized” a few centuries before!!

You and your sense of History and Predicting Future!!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#34450 Nov 22, 2012
Shielaa wrote:

He was one in purpose you dingbat. Carrying out the will of God!!!!!

This is what Jesus said:

1. Jesus Never Said "I am God" in an un-equivocal, direct way. Whenever he seems to be saying this, when you read in context it is always about being one 'in purpose'.

2. Jesus Never Said "Worship me". He always directed worship towards the father, and always submitted to the will of his father. Luke 18:19 "Jesus answered him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone." If Jesus is God why would he say this?

3. God cannot be born. Jesus was born.

4. God cannot die. He is from everlasting to everlasting. Jesus died. This is so simple!

5. Nobody has ever seen God. People saw Jesus.

6. Jesus never taught the trinity. The word trinity doesn't appear in the Bible, and is man-made.

7. God cannot be constrained into a box of any kind. He doesn't have a physical body i.e. You cannot put Him inside a human form and say "there is God". The Almighty Creator is much bigger than this. He makes his abode outside time and physical constraints.

8. Jesus ate, slept and prayed. God has no need for any of these (He is self-sufficient), and a God that needs to pray is not God at all. God doesn't have human needs. He cannot become a human, just the same way He cannot die, and cannot be beaten (this would go against the very fabric of His being). God did not become a human. The Bible tells us He would manifest to us a Son that would reveal His character to us. Jesus Christ is Immanuel, "God with us". Since we have already established that God cannot be constrained to any human form, this cannot mean that God came down to Earth as a human, so we must think outside the square. In a spiritual sense, Jesus was "God with us" in every possible way. As a representative of God, his purpose was to show us who God is and what He is about.

9. God doesn't change. His attributes are the same today, tomorrow and forever. eg. God is truthful, so He is not going to lie (ever!) or for anyone!

10. The Old Testament is very EXPLICIT with respect to who God is. There is ONE God. "Thou shalt have no other Gods before me." God doesn't change his mind and all of a sudden there is 2 (or 3) Gods.

God is complete on his own. Jesus was sent to fulfill the mission that God gave him just as all other prophets before him were. There were no further prophets after Jesus. Mohammad is a false prophet.

DO YOU GET IT NOW DINGBAT?

01. If Study of Scripture and Comparative Religion is not your area of expertise, then you should keep quite and do not speak about matters you know nothing about.

Ans.

1. Jesus and his Sonship:

a. If Jesus was "One with God" in Purpose, so were every prophet before him, so what is so special about Jesus?

b. What info you have posted, show that he was a Created being, how then he became "Son of God"?

c. You still did not explain, how is Jesus different from Other "Son's of God" mentioned in your Bible. For example, Adam, Jacob, Ephraim. David and Solomon and many other.

d. Your "assumption" that Jesus being the Last and Final prophet, is your "own assumption". Do not say that it is what Jesus's opinion. Jesus did prophesize about coming of "Another Comforter like him" who will guide you into "All Truth"… so Jesus did not say that "He was the Last and Final Comforter"

2. Regarding your "Obiter Dicta"

I let is pass, because it has no "Intelligent Quotient" just rhetorical quips.
yeah right

Australia

#34451 Nov 22, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And one of these "Birth defects" could be that their names "Might appear" in the Genealogy of "Only Begotten Son of God" at a later stage!!
What fools you people are....Instead of rejecting the whole filthy and dirty story as fabrication and so untrue.... you try "Philosophical Justifications" for it!!
What else is meant by Zombies and those who are brainwashed?
Masters of Incest in the Middle East

"Sex for boys in the Middle East is said to begin in infancy and continue throughout childhood. Parents and others masturbate the infant's penis in order "to increase its size and strengthen it", and older siblings have been observed playing with the genitals of babies for hours at a time.[[15]] As the boy gets older, mutual masturbation, fellatio and anal intercourse are said to be common among children, particularly with the older boys using the younger children as sex objects as a reaction to the over stimulation of the family bed".

http://www2.rz.hu-berlin.de/sexology/GESUND/A...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herman Cain's Anti-Muslim Bigotry Should Be Dis... (Jun '11) Feb 17 Vivek Golikeri 6
News Pence makes surprise visit to Afghanistan for w... Feb 17 CodeTalker 15
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC (Jun '15) Feb 16 Abandoned Trailer 2,954
say to Alex Jones Feb 12 i dont want use e... 1
News US general says troops will remain in Manbij, b... Feb 8 Jeff Brightone 1
News Saudi immigrant busted trying to join al-Qaeda Feb 6 disposablefilming... 1
News Suspects in five US murders reportedly tied to ... Jan 31 Bryan Fischer s H... 2
More from around the web