Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46815 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#34347 Nov 20, 2012
[contd]:
marwan wrote:
in one of the hadiths it's sounds like this
(96:1-5) AL-HADITH: Acquire knowledge, it enables those who possess it to distinguish right from wrong; it lights the way to heaven; most learned of men is the one who gathers knowledge from others on his own; the most worthy of men is the most knowing and the meanest is the most ignorant.
The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him seeking knowledge is obligatory on every Muslim, for every creature prays for their wellbeings even whales in the sea (as narrated in Ibn Abdul Rahman hadith)
It all depends on the definition of "knowledge". Prayer is not knowledge.

Whales don't pray, yet they do learn things they need to know.
marwan wrote:
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: For those who travel for the sake of knowledge, God will ease the path for them to Paradise. "(As narrated in Muslim hadith)
Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grove (As narrated in Muslim hadith)
For those who want to prosper in the world they have to have knowledge and for those who want heaven they also have to have knowledge and for those who want bth, they also have to have knowledge (as narrated in Thabrani hadith)
but
I seek refuge in You [Allah] from the knowledge which does not benefit…’(as narrated in Muslim hadith)
(i believe it consists of pseudo sciences or the lores prevalent in the Jahiliyyah)
so i dont know what this 'clamp down' is about as Islam encourages the believers to learn and seek knowledge
And there you have it!! Around the 13th century Islamic leaders decided it was time to shut out knowledge that they thought "does not benefit". What they called "pseudo-science" was often legitimate science that the West used profitably.

Islamic leaders of that time (and since) denied Muslims permission to focus on that, telling them in effect that all the knowledge they will ever need is to be found in Holy Scripture alone. Such rulings crippled Islamic advancement and adjustment to a changing world. They still do.

Those leaders felt threatened by secular enquiry, fearing that it would expose the climate of superstition dominating Islam to undermine its power.

yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34348 Nov 20, 2012
Islamists are violent savages who hate women and any other muslim that doesn't agree with their own views.

"...elections following the overthrow of dictators had produced Islamist governments in Tunisia, Egypt and Morocco, with Islamists also gaining power in Libya and Yemen.''The plight of Christians is going to be dire. They are killed, their churches destroyed, the women are raped. This is also the plight of Muslim minority sects.''"

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/wests-liber...
yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34349 Nov 20, 2012
The painful last gasp of Islamic hate

IT is a strange and bitter coincidence that the latest eruption of violent Islamic indignation takes place just as Salman Rushdie publishes his new book, Joseph Anton: A Memoir, about his life under the fatwa.

In 23 years not much has changed.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/the-p...
yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34352 Nov 20, 2012
Over 90 percent of all women of child-bearing age in Egypt have undergone female genital mutilation...despite educational campaigns, girls between 15 and 17 who underwent FGM only dropped from 77 percent to 74 percent between 2005 and 2008. In Egypt, FGM generally entails removing part of or the entire clitoris; in some cases, the labia may be removed, too. The procedure can take place anytime from infancy to early adolescence.

http://observers.france24.com/content/2012051...
yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34353 Nov 20, 2012
According to the United Nations figures, three million girls face circumcision every year in Africa, and up to 140 million women and girls worldwide have already undergone the practice.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/05/15/...
yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34354 Nov 20, 2012
The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt is said to have organized for a "mobile medical convoy for circumcision of girls in the southern Egyptian governorate of Minya".

Arab Spring, anyone?

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/05/15/...
yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34355 Nov 20, 2012
So the "democratically elected" Egyptian government loves to cut female genitalia and believes it is mandated by ISLAM.

"Two-thirds of Egypt’s lower house of parliament is now controlled by Islamic parties, including the Muslim Brotherhood and the more hardline Salafis.

Earlier this week, MP Nasser al-Shaker, of the Salafi-led Nour Party, defended FGM on a morning television show, arguing that it was mandated by Islam. He also pointed to former first lady Suzanne Mubarak’s efforts to eradicate the practice as all the more reason to repeal the ban..."

http://observers.france24.com/content/2012051...
yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34356 Nov 20, 2012
Female Genital Mutiliation in Pakistan, Casual Donkey's BFF.

"In Pakistan, the act of female genital mutilation is practiced amongst select areas and communities – one example being the Bohra Muslims... In recent years, due to a rise in strict sect religious compliance by the Bohra Muslims, the practice of FGM has increased. Unless the Bohra chief, known as Dai, issues a decree to forbid the act, the practice will remain firmly rooted in the people’s culture and will continue to be practiced."

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/7523/female...
yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34357 Nov 20, 2012
About 140 million girls and women worldwide are living with the consequences of Female Genital Mutilation. In Africa, about 92 million girls age 10 years and above are estimated to have undergone FGM.

The practice is most common in the western, eastern, and north-eastern regions of Africa, in some countries in Asia and the Middle East, and among migrants from these areas.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs2...
yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34358 Nov 20, 2012
In Indonesia, in spite of being made ostensibly 'illegal' the practice of female genital mutilation is growing, most likely as a result of islamic spread.

"Though the Indonesian government banned female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) four years ago, experts say religious support for the practice is more fervent than ever, particularly in rural communities."

http://www.irinnews.org/Report/90366/INDONESI...
yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34359 Nov 20, 2012
An Australian woman who was working in the UAE in a five star, "international" hotel was DRUGGED AND then RAPED in her room.

And then guess what happened? Can you guess?

SHE was put into PRISON after suffering injuries inflicted on her by these criminal muslims.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2011/03/alici...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34360 Nov 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about Obiter Dicta..
Where are the answers to the Question which I asked about Jesus being Son of God?
I have to show to you "what thin veil separates the present Unitarian Church from the Trinitarian Church"
You just do not become Unitarian because you chose your name as Unitarian, you become Unitarian when you have believe in Absolute Unity in the Person, in Power and Attributes of God. It is a Qualitative definition and not a mere show off.
PS:
And what you consider about our prophet is neither nor there. No one in their right mind would accept you as "an authority on Islam" and even your own religion for that matter.
All Unitarians believe that Jesus was one with God,-- in a spiritual sense; the sense in which he prayed (John 17: 21-23). Jesus believed and taught strict unitary monotheism. He had never heard of the Trinity
Jesus, the Son of God, is the perfect human reflection of the One God, his Father. But he is not God. He is the sinless second Adam and the "prophet to be raised up from the house of Israel" (Deut. 18:15-18). Created and begotten in the womb of his mother under the power of God's spirit, he is designated "Son of God" (Luke 1:35)

In relation to who or what the prophet was I am relying upon what is written in the koran not my own opinion. If you are unable to believe in what the koran says then that is your problem not mine
yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34361 Nov 20, 2012
90% of all violent rapes in Norway are committed by muslims.

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/0...
yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34362 Nov 20, 2012
Why do you hate Jews so very much? Your BFF Adolf Hitler had this to say:

'The only religion I respect is Islam. The only prophet I admire is the Prophet Muhammad.'— Adolf Hitler

You have so very much in common, after all.

Location hidden

#34363 Nov 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-22
Episode:
Joseph's preaching in the prison
Biblical Version
NIL
Quranic Version:
37 He said:“Before any food comes (in due course) to feed either of you, I will surely reveal to you the truth and meaning of this before it befall you. This is pert of (the duty) which my Lord has taught me. I have (I assure you) abandoned the ways of a people that believe not in God ant that (even) deny the hereafter.
38 “And I follow the ways of my fathers,- Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; and never could we attribute any partners whatever to God: that (comes) of the grace of God to us and to mankind: yet most men are not grateful.
39 “O my two companions of the prison!(I ask you): Are many lords differing amongst themselves better, or the One God, supreme and Irresistible?
40 “If not Him, you worship nothing but names which you have named,- You and your fathers,- for which God has sent down no authority: the command is for none but God; He has commanded that you worship none but him: that is the right religion, but most men understand not…
Remarks / Comments.
1 See how the Bible is Silent of the "Real" activities of a prophet of God wherever he may be.
2. Prophet Joseph sees a moment of advantage and gives the true guidance to his companions.
3. Now which version is matching with the dignity of prophets? Bible or Quran?
Remarks / Comments.
1 See how the Bible is Silent of the "Real" activities of a prophet of God wherever he may be.

A: The bible is not silent on the purpose of Joseph. He was used by God to continue his chosen line. God used the dreams of the two prisoners by giving Joseph the ability to interpret what they meant. This in turn brought him to the attention of the Pharoah

2. Prophet Joseph sees a moment of advantage and gives the true guidance to his companions.

A:Not true without God Joseph is nothing. As Joseph stated it is only God who is the interpreter of dreams, it wasn't Joseph. God used him for a purpose

3. Now which version is matching with the dignity of prophets? Bible or Quran?
A: The bible. Joseph by the way was not a prophet as you imply.

Location hidden

#34364 Nov 20, 2012
ABC destroys Australia’s Middle East legacy
Icon - Comments 189 Comments | Permalink
Piers Akerman Blog Icon Arrow

Piers Akerman
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 (4:08am)

PRO-Palestine broadcaster ABC skips the facts when it covers the Gaza conflict.

Lateline presenter Emma Alberici didn’t mind giving the evil Hamas terrorists a leg-up when she permitted Arab propagandist Rami Khouri to take over her show almost uninterrupted.

Khouri, from the American University of Beirut’s Institute of Public Policy and International Affairs, told blatant untruths - and was unchallenged.

How about this whopper:“The Arabs have given the Israelis a peace plan and accepted to live with a Israeli state as it is now, predominantly a Jewish majority Israeli state.”

Totally false as anyone with the slightest interest in Middle East peace would know. The Arabs have not presented any peace plan that would support a predominantly Jewish majority state. Never have since Israel was created by the UN in 1948 only to face continuing Arab hostility.

That doesn’t bother the ABC though.

“We have given them a formal peace plan,” Khouri baldly stated. Total nonsense.

“We accept the legitimacy of an Israeli state.” Absolute garbage.

“We’re willing to live at peace with it.” Another monstrous lie.

“We’re willing to have normal relations with it.” Oh, yeah?

“They have not made that counter gesture to the Palestinians and I think the real political onus is more on the Israelis now than on the Arabs and they try to camouflage that with their exaggerated fears of security and their exaggerated response of militarism.” What utter bull.

As US President Barack Obama said on Monday about the current Gaza-Israel conflict:“Israel has every right to expect that it does not have missiles fired into its territory.”

“Let’s understand what the precipitating event here was that’s causing the current crisis, and that was an ever-escalating number of missiles. They were landing not just in Israeli territory, but in areas that are populated. And there’s no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.”

“If we’re serious about wanting to resolve this situation and create a genuine peace process, it starts with no more missiles being fired into Israel’s territory, and that then gives us the space to try to deal with these longstanding conflicts that exist.”

Britain’s Foreign Secretary William Hague said:“We call on Hamas again to stop the rocket attacks on Israel. It is Hamas that bears, as, as I’ve said before, the principle responsibility for starting all of this and we would like to see an agreed cease fire, an essential component of which is an end to those rocket attacks.”

How did the ABC miss these world leaders’ views on the attacks, how did they get it so wrong?

No-one should be in any doubt about the real nature of Hamas and its military wing, the Al-Qassam Brigades.

This is the message Hamas is broadcasting on its Al-Aqsa TV:“From the Al-Qassam Brigades to the Zionist soldiers: The Al-Qassam Brigades love death more than you love life.”

This is the standard taunt of Islamist murderers worldwide.

Up to Monday, more than 1,900 rockets and mortars had been fired at Israeli civilians from Gaza this year. More than three million Israelis live within range of rocket and mortar attacks.

In the area closest to the Gaza border where most rocket attacks occur there are more than 90 schools and 61 kindergartens.
To be continued

Location hidden

#34365 Nov 20, 2012
All kindergartens and schools remain closed within a 40-kilometer radius of the Gaza border.

All residents within this area are urged to remain within a maximum 15 seconds from a bomb shelter or protected area – the time residents have to reach shelter once radar detects incoming projectiles and triggers air raid sirens.

Not for the first time, Israel is treating Gaza patients in its hospitals - 19 hospitals are located in the range of Hamas’ rockets.

By midday Monday, Hamas had launched at least 45 rockets into Israel.

More than 880 rockets and mortars have been fired from Gaza since the beginning of Operation Pillar of Defense.

Yet our ABC finds it more convenient to repeat the propaganda of a terrorist regime which is holding reporters hostage and hiding its armed forces within a civilian population.

What an utter disgrace - and all funded by the Australian taxpayers!

“Doc” Evatt, the sometimes erratic Labor Foreign Minister who took such pride in working to create the UN, to create Israel and, along the way, support the liberation of Indonesia, would be wondering how Australia’s Middle East legacy has been betrayed.
Typical Islam

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#34366 Nov 20, 2012
yeah right wrote:
An Australian woman who was working in the UAE in a five star, "international" hotel was DRUGGED AND then RAPED in her room.
And then guess what happened? Can you guess?
SHE was put into PRISON after suffering injuries inflicted on her by these criminal muslims.
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2011/03/alici...
When was the last time in Australian history that we locked up and punished rape victims???

For all the, "well you guys do it too", and "let me bring up some evil in Australia" muslims.

We DON'T DO THAT IN AUSTRALIA. This is despicable to do to another human being! And don't get me started on raping maids, beating em and raping and killing virgins in the muslim world!

We give rapist life sentences. You people let them off if there are no four MALE witnesses. As if you are going to have four male witnesses while you do the evil act in your own home. And as if these relatives will sell you out; you know arab loyalty to some phillipino, indian or african maid.

These people are incapable of checking in with their innate morals every human being is born with. Then people like the Casual Donkey boast about muslim morality and how it is going to take Australia.

Allah's will my arse.
yeah right

Elwood, Australia

#34367 Nov 20, 2012
Typical Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time in Australian history that we locked up and punished rape victims???
For all the, "well you guys do it too", and "let me bring up some evil in Australia" muslims.
We DON'T DO THAT IN AUSTRALIA. This is despicable to do to another human being! And don't get me started on raping maids, beating em and raping and killing virgins in the muslim world!
We give rapist life sentences. You people let them off if there are no four MALE witnesses. As if you are going to have four male witnesses while you do the evil act in your own home. And as if these relatives will sell you out; you know arab loyalty to some phillipino, indian or african maid.
These people are incapable of checking in with their innate morals every human being is born with. Then people like the Casual Donkey boast about muslim morality and how it is going to take Australia.
Allah's will my arse.
They make me sick to my stomach. The US and AUS ought to be arming the WOMEN over there - there would be an end to this crap in no time.

What is really abhorrent is that the UAE tries and fails to pass itself off as 'modern'. Modern? Modern to lock up a woman who was brutally raped after being drugged?

Oh and yes, the moral RIGHTEOUSNESS of the Muq and the Donkey and all other muz who claim they are holier than thou are no better than rabid, slavering vicious dogs.

Location hidden

#34369 Nov 21, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Now there is a Joke going around in "knowledgeable circles"
Question: How much is 10 plus 12?
Answer Choices:
A. Bible says it is 120
B. Quran says it is 22.
Now Which one is correct?
Answer Shielaa the Great: Bible
Reason: It came earlier and Quran copied from it!!
This is what I make of our Shielaa the Great's post!!
I could never imagine some one can get so unreasonable and so illogical when it comes to defending the undefenable!!
You would know all about defending the undefendable. You do it on a daily basis. Defending the false prophet by peddling your "wares" just like a gypsy. What else can you pull out of your bag of tricks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 12 min PolakPotrafi 2,360
News Taiwan unveils indigenous next-generation assau... Sat TW_sugar_daddio 9
News Thatcher's tenure shaped by Ireland (Apr '13) Jul 3 ljc 19
News Israel 'gagged reports' Sotloff was its citizen Jul 1 zionist media cabal 9
News Why the Confederate flag still flies in South C... Jun 30 Jamal 4
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Jun 23 LJC 5
News Adding Poland to Visa Waiver Program Invites Mo... Jun 22 wild child 1
More from around the web