Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,036
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
Typical Islam

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#34305 Nov 20, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
England and France were saying the same thing you are saying today.
Hitler had them fooled.
Beware of the Jew who has lost the plot.
The Jews will be willing to have an other Battle of Masada
Israel is very different to Germany. They are surrounded by hostile nations north south and east of them with their backs to the sea.

The entire world wide population of jews is only 13.3 million people. A significant amount of which is in the United States and are relatively indifferent to the struggles of Israel. The arabs are well over five hundred million within the vicinity surrounding hapless Israel. Israel is very tough however when cornered, it can chase away the arab lion pack despite being a small boar.

Germans had the man power, the industry and Germany was often larger than the invaded nations; many of which were small states.

Israel is small, has a small man power to draw from, does have a resource rich country. They have better industry for their military.

That's not gonna cut it and America unless they are thick in the head are not going to throw a significant amount of weight behind this time. They will be loyal spectators in the background. This is between Israel and the Arabs.

We are most probably going to find out who the winner at least in my life time. Let's hope nuclear won't be involved.
marwan

Cairo, Egypt

#34306 Nov 20, 2012
Typical Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
On a significant amount of level muslims are a savage people who are not equipped to assimilate into western countries presently. You people don't belong here and will be happier according to the muslim brothers on this site to go back to your home country. This is the 21st century Australia, not 7th century Medina and Mecca lol. What you people pass for as righteous is absolutely disgusting to us. We are worlds apart. I think of you people nothing more than the catholics of old. You pretend to be righteous and innocent in your hearts but you people are full of scheming, religious intolerance and are swindlers when you come to this country and abuse our laws.
Yes, that's true about 'not fit to western culture' and vice versa, it's been that way for centuries in fact. After all there's got to be some 'balance' in this world right? Now that Communism has passed, now Islam is the trending balance. It semed like it was just yesterday that people all over the western world spewed all kinds of hatred toward Russians and now it's almost gone.

Ia gree you'd be surprised at how we have the same opinion about your immigration policy,
you keep your culture to yourself, and i keep my culture within my country, i definitely agree with that and we wish for nothing more than that so don't blame us, blame those refugees who think we didn't give him enough and yet when they migrated to other countries they kept our culture that they have so boldly abandoned.

So i guess i'll say good luck to you on how to handle them, it's out of our hand now
Typical Islam

#34307 Nov 20, 2012
marwan wrote:
<quoted text>
they dont give him the title 'father of modern surgery' for nothing right? i mean maybe the indians were 'the father of ancient surgery' i don't know but it seems to me you bashed Muslim and Indians all the same. but you seemed to have missed my point
You said Muslims were savages and uneducated and i gave you a few of them who made name for themselves in the western world and i understood you also have many inventors such as computers, internet etc im not going to deny that but that's not my point unfortunately.
Being proud of an accomplishment does not mean I am bashing others. If you feel that the vast majority of the world and is copied from is not from the west; I cannot change your obstinate mindset of how high the europeans have soared to the point that everything you have touched electronically and what else is 100% european discovered and implemented etc.... If you feel unhappy that I am merely reporting the successes of white people and this has made you uncomfortable; feel free to try harder and be equal or better than us. I implore you with no sarcasms involved.
yeah right

Saint Kilda, Australia

#34308 Nov 20, 2012
marwan wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, that's true about 'not fit to western culture' and vice versa, it's been that way for centuries in fact. After all there's got to be some 'balance' in this world right? Now that Communism has passed, now Islam is the trending balance. It semed like it was just yesterday that people all over the western world spewed all kinds of hatred toward Russians and now it's almost gone.
Ia gree you'd be surprised at how we have the same opinion about your immigration policy,
you keep your culture to yourself, and i keep my culture within my country, i definitely agree with that and we wish for nothing more than that so don't blame us, blame those refugees who think we didn't give him enough and yet when they migrated to other countries they kept our culture that they have so boldly abandoned.
So i guess i'll say good luck to you on how to handle them, it's out of our hand now
Aliaa Magda Elmahdy.
Thommp

Australia

#34309 Nov 20, 2012
No more Christmas wrote:
Please stop the Evil of Christmas in public,
If you want to Celebrate Christmas please do it in your own home and not in the streets for all to see.
It is burning my eyes.
Burn in hell Heathen, Burn.
Typical Islam

#34310 Nov 20, 2012
Thommp wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn in hell Heathen, Burn.
Are you by any chance a follower of jesus Christ?

Because I have some bad news for you if you continue down this path.

When that day, should it come. Xtian Jesus will say to you:
"Away with you evil doer, I never knew you."
marwan

Cairo, Egypt

#34311 Nov 20, 2012
Barboon fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahlan, Ahlan-wa-sahlan brother Marwan, what a nice post and comparison, unfortunately we are dealing with very poorly educated people, besides being deaf, dumb and blind as the Quran says, these people have propensity for violence, theft, telling lies and moral decrepitude. Little do they know about Islam and Muslim people? But one thing has frightened the shit out of them? for 1000 years these people have been battling the Muslims all their dreams of world dominance are always put to ashes by Muslims, other races were killed and slaughtered, the history of violence of these people is remarkable, if you ask any one of these criminals why they were murdering Jews just seventy years ago, no answer, ask them did any Muslim have anything to do with killing Jews then, no answer, these criminals were butchering each other just 60 or 70 years ago no Muslims were involved, its only after they forced the Jews upon Muslims in Palestine that the troubles began and indeed we will win, Muslims are a different story, we have even higher propensity for war and are undefeatable and it is this element that gives them the shits, HAHAHAHA, good news of the day, doggies on the run...... accelerated departure.. hahahah read we had the shit beaten out of us..........
Ahlan bikum

Talking about the Jews, they are the master of manipulation and they have the intelligince to pull it off, it's even said in the Koran. That's why i believe the Jews have been pitting Christianity with Islam and i can see why.

And you can see how skillfully they manipulate the Christians, see how they 'revised' the bible, then made them forget about the fact that a Jew killed their 'God' and now, as you said, for centuries their own ancestors have been bashing and alineating the Jews which we never so fervently did back then and they finally succumbed and made them give Palestine to the Jews so that no Jews will bring trouble in Europe anymore. If you see the way they work you'll find it how inticrate and incredible their works really are.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#34312 Nov 20, 2012
marwan wrote:
<quoted text>
they dont give him the title 'father of modern surgery' for nothing right? i mean maybe the indians were 'the father of ancient surgery' i don't know but it seems to me you bashed Muslim and Indians all the same. but you seemed to have missed my point
You said Muslims were savages and uneducated and i gave you a few of them who made name for themselves in the western world and i understood you also have many inventors such as computers, internet etc im not going to deny that but that's not my point unfortunately.
Islam cannot take credit for all the achievements that you cite. Those achievements (and they were considerable) were already going on in Middle Eastern countries long before Islam was invented. They continued for a while during Islam's early centuries too.

But around the 13th Century, Islam's hardline leaders decided that these achievements were evidence of too much free-thinking in the Islamic world. So they forced a clamp-down on such 'risky' freedom of thought and enquiry. Back to 7th Century Islamic fundamentalism.

The great clamp-down was successful and further secular exploration quickly ceased. From then on Islamic countries contributed nothing more of importance to the world. Their Scientific and Artistic progress withered on the vine.

It took Islam to crush any spirit of exploration from then on. Islamic so-called "scholarship" shriveled back to the pages of the Qur'an and its Hadiths. Islamic countries became systematically dumbed down and backward as the rest of the world passed them by. End of story.

Almost.

This killing off of Islamic interest in new knowledge coincided with the Renaissance in Christian countries that was the exact opposite of Islam's clamp-down. After some 8 centuries of comparative stagnation ("The Dark Ages") Christendom came alive with renewed curiosity, a search for knowledge and experimentation.

Poor Islam ... it got clobbered with a double whammy ... it got dumbed down while the rest of the known world got smarter.

Islam has no one else to blame for that but itself and its landslide of bad decisions, made at a bad time.

Islam has existed for 14 Centuries and for the first 6 of those it trod water academically. Then it stopped making that effort and has drowned in ignorant primitivism ever since, for the next 8 Centuries until the present.

Now Islam's brainwashed resent Western progress and enlightenment and want to 'catch up' by fair means or foul ... featuring a substantial dose of menace and subterfuge, and a drive to even the score destructively by dragging more advanced cultures down to Islam's level rather than raising Islam to a rivaling level of merit and enlightenment.

And yet Muslims reel in astonishment that their conduct is not well regarded by those outside their cult! A strident case of massed moral blindness pursued fanatically by millions whom Time left behind.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#34313 Nov 20, 2012
marwan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahlan bikum
Talking about the Jews, they are the master of manipulation and they have the intelligince to pull it off, it's even said in the Koran. That's why i believe the Jews have been pitting Christianity with Islam and i can see why.
And you can see how skillfully they manipulate the Christians, see how they 'revised' the bible, then made them forget about the fact that a Jew killed their 'God' and now, as you said, for centuries their own ancestors have been bashing and alineating the Jews which we never so fervently did back then and they finally succumbed and made them give Palestine to the Jews so that no Jews will bring trouble in Europe anymore. If you see the way they work you'll find it how inticrate and incredible their works really are.
Yes, oh, yes they are obviously much smarter and more powerfull than you are.

Why do you fight them when you know you cannot win?
marwan

Cairo, Egypt

#34314 Nov 20, 2012
Typical Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Being proud of an accomplishment does not mean I am bashing others. If you feel that the vast majority of the world and is copied from is not from the west; I cannot change your obstinate mindset of how high the europeans have soared to the point that everything you have touched electronically and what else is 100% european discovered and implemented etc.... If you feel unhappy that I am merely reporting the successes of white people and this has made you uncomfortable; feel free to try harder and be equal or better than us. I implore you with no sarcasms involved.
hahaha where did you get the notion that im not happy or even jealous with European accomplishment?
If i did i wouldn't be posting in this forum would i?

I'm just pointing out how you've missed my point and i did acknowledge your accomplishment in my previous post
marwan

Cairo, Egypt

#34315 Nov 20, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, oh, yes they are obviously much smarter and more powerfull than you are.
Why do you fight them when you know you cannot win?
because we believe jihad is the righteous thing to do, duh, haven't you learned from all these years? it's alright for us to die for Allah's cause for the award is far more abundant than dying of old age, it's an instant heaven!

But if you're going to ask me why im not in Palestine already, i just feels like i'm still that much of a Muslim, i'm not ready for it but it's inevitable you see, the armageddon, the one said in our Koran, said my side and your side will keep fighting until the end of the world

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34317 Nov 20, 2012
No more Christmas wrote:
Please stop the Evil of Christmas in public,
If you want to Celebrate Christmas please do it in your own home and not in the streets for all to see.
It is burning my eyes.
Easy solution.
Pack up and go back to any of the Islamic countries that do not celebrate Christmas, and that way you will never have to have burning eyes.

Location hidden

#34318 Nov 20, 2012
Typical Islam wrote:
<quoted text>

Germans had the man power, the industry and Germany was often larger than the invaded nations; many of which were small states.
Israel is small, has a small man power to draw from, does have a resource rich country. They have better industry for their military.
That's not gonna cut it and America unless they are thick in the head are not going to throw a significant amount of weight behind this time. They will be loyal spectators in the background. This is between Israel and the Arabs.
We are most probably going to find out who the winner at least in my life time. Let's hope nuclear won't be involved.
Are you now saying France and Russia were small nations?
Israel whipped their arses the last 2 wars and they will do kit again.
Gorilla war style
Hit and run.
Take out one Muslim country at a time.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#34319 Nov 20, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy solution.
Pack up and go back to any of the Islamic countries that do not celebrate Christmas, and that way you will never have to have burning eyes.
Next time he sees a display he should STARE at it till they burn from his head!!!

I'm no christian, but nativities and such bother me NOT AT ALL!!!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#34320 Nov 20, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorilla war style
Hit and run.
One at a time or in bunches I DON'T CARE!!!

Sick and goddamn tired of hearing about some azzhole named

Haaaack auk Patooie Shmakhmooda,(sorry too many cigars)

I mean Machmood Zaba Dingdong Whathefukever,

blowing up a girls school, or a bus full of tourists!

Am I the only one getting sick and tired of them?
Typical Islam

#34321 Nov 20, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorilla war style
Hit and run.
France is the only country the Germans managed to beat that was large, by moving past their guns; through a small nation called Belgium.

The majority of the countries that Nazi Germany blitzkrieged through were small defenseless countries with its entire army the size of a German division.

I do not believe Israel can pull it off. It can defend itself alright, but to knock out all her Arab neighbours. Dreaming! And should the arabs start to be real deep trouble, the crazy jihadist from around the globe will assist them. Guaranteed!

I will leave it at that. A small rat, no matter how courageous will never take out a herd of elephants. It can avoid its feet e.g. defend itself and that is the most it can muster.
Typical Islam

#34322 Nov 20, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorilla war style
Hit and run.
France was not even fully occupied. French resistance fighters and the allies forced the nazis to a stalemate somewhere in the middle of france. It did capture Paris though.

When you think about it, shows how powerful france was under napoleon, he took more territory than the almighty germans.
Typical Islam

#34323 Nov 20, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorilla war style
Hit and run.
The poor frenchmen felt like the Chinese when the mongols went around the wall.

The french were caught completely off guard, flanked and had to radically change their entire army front. Sadly off course, they were too late and no match for the german army tactics and technology.

Location hidden

#34324 Nov 20, 2012
Typical Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
France is the only country the Germans managed to beat that was large, by moving past their guns; through a small nation called Belgium.
The majority of the countries that Nazi Germany blitzkrieged through were small defenseless countries with its entire army the size of a German division.
I do not believe Israel can pull it off. It can defend itself alright, but to knock out all her Arab neighbours. Dreaming! And should the arabs start to be real deep trouble, the crazy jihadist from around the globe will assist them. Guaranteed!
I will leave it at that. A small rat, no matter how courageous will never take out a herd of elephants. It can avoid its feet e.g. defend itself and that is the most it can muster.
Maybe the world need an excuse to get rid of Islam.
Send Israel in and the rest will close ranks and who knows.
A big reduction in the Muslim population in the Middle East.
And guess what.
wipe out 1/2 billion Muslims, leaving small pockets of Arabs in the desert
-
What most of us tend to forget.
Almost every country in the West have a few Jews in charge and with money
50% of the top richest people appearing in Forbes 400 Richest Americans can be found in the Jerusalem Post's World's 50 Richest Jews ...
And almost most of them are in powerful positions.
This is not 1936 any more the Jews are not going to take it as sheep to the slaughter as they did with Hitler and Stalin.
-
All the oil we need will only cost us $15 a barrel.
And the world economy would bloom again.
marwan

Cairo, Egypt

#34326 Nov 20, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>

It took Islam to crush any spirit of exploration from then on. Islamic so-called "scholarship" shriveled back to the pages of the Qur'an and its Hadiths. Islamic countries became systematically dumbed down and backward as the rest of the world passed them by. End of story.
Almost.
This killing off of Islamic interest in new knowledge coincided with the Renaissance in Christian countries that was the exact opposite of Islam's clamp-down. After some 8 centuries of comparative stagnation ("The Dark Ages") Christendom came alive with renewed curiosity, a search for knowledge and experimentation.
Poor Islam ... it got clobbered with a double whammy ... it got dumbed down while the rest of the known world got smarter.
Islam has no one else to blame for that but itself and its landslide of bad decisions, made at a bad time.
Islam has existed for 14 Centuries and for the first 6 of those it trod water academically. Then it stopped making that effort and has drowned in ignorant primitivism ever since, for the next 8 Centuries until the present.
Now Islam's brainwashed resent Western progress and enlightenment and want to 'catch up' by fair means or foul ... featuring a substantial dose of menace and subterfuge, and a drive to even the score destructively by dragging more advanced cultures down to Islam's level rather than raising Islam to a rivaling level of merit and enlightenment.
And yet Muslims reel in astonishment thatbehind.
well they don't have 'patent rights' back in the day so nobody exactly knows who do the first surgery, could be us but we didnt bother to write it! could be aliens! heck it could be wild boars!
I think the authors should take credit from that, and so the Europeans can take credit from their invention and not their religion, agree?

before Islam? Before Islam was the Jahiliyya and it was even worse than your dark age!
What> lol Christendom splintered into so many factions nobody knows which one is righteous anymore! Protestanism, Catholics then what's next i don't know while Islam flourished, see the Ottoman Empire which was by the way also reputed to have the strongest naval feet in the mediterranea!
Wow, i dont know about that, can you please enlighten me as to what these 'free thinking' are? and also dont forget how this 'freedom of thought' really works for our own Prophet as Prophet Muhammad said it himself for Muslims that 'to educate' means 'to pray'.
and what would these "fair means or foul' to catch up" means?
in one of the hadiths it's sounds like this
(96:1-5) AL-HADITH: Acquire knowledge, it enables those who possess it to distinguish right from wrong; it lights the way to heaven; most learned of men is the one who gathers knowledge from others on his own; the most worthy of men is the most knowing and the meanest is the most ignorant.
The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him seeking knowledge is obligatory on every Muslim, for every creature prays for their wellbeings even whales in the sea (as narrated in Ibn Abdul Rahman hadith)
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: For those who travel for the sake of knowledge, God will ease the path for them to Paradise. "(As narrated in Muslim hadith)
Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grove (As narrated in Muslim hadith)
For those who want to prosper in the world they have to have knowledge and for those who want heaven they also have to have knowledge and for those who want bth, they also have to have knowledge (as narrated in Thabrani hadith)
but
I seek refuge in You [Allah] from the knowledge which does not benefit…’(as narrated in Muslim hadith)
(i believe it consists of pseudo sciences or the lores prevalent in the Jahiliyyah)
so i dont know what this 'clamp down' is about as Islam encourages the believers to learn and seek knowledge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 3 hr SirPrize 33
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques Thu Retired SOF 388
Russian initiative "serious step" to solve Syri... Thu Azat 1
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Dec 24 spocko 276,698
Diplomatica: Turkey needs assistance from allie... Dec 23 sam 1
Syria: Turkey In The Fray Dec 23 Dander 9
2 more Irishmen charged in IRA home bugged by MI5 Dec 23 James 9
More from around the web