Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46758 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

yeah right

Australia

#34267 Nov 20, 2012
She's buried chest high for a crime committed by a man.
This is your RELIGION you degenerate SADISTS.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34268 Nov 20, 2012
Conroy and the perils of unfettered legal power
29 Sep, 2012

I was distracted from my current pre-occupations yesterday by Minister for Communications Stephen Conroy’s comment that he has “unfettered legal power” in his portfolio, and that if he told telcos to wear red underpants on their heads at spectrum auctions they’d have to do it.

There is a very good reason why no single individual in government should have “unfettered legal power” over anything: absolute power corrupts absolutely. When one has unfettered power there is no longer any need to engage and consult with others, one can simply, as Conroy’s boast exemplifies, force one’s will on everybody else. It is the antithesis of democracy and democratic process. That a Labor politician should hold this belief about himself and feel confident enough to trumpet it for the world press whilst in the US, makes me wonder yet again what the hell the ALP is about these days.

The following is a quote from a piece by Dr Robert Aziz in his Huffington Post blog on the subject of power and corruption:

So why does power corrupt? It corrupts because it gives license to unconsciousness and neglect. It corrupts because it licenses individuals to unilaterally, unreflectively and thus arbitrarily impose their will on others. It licenses individuals to impose their will without having properly engaged and processed through the Reality at hand. Power inflates the ego and through it the ego is erroneously led to believe it has the power to make people, ideas and even Reality itself disappear without due process. In the big picture nothing is further from the truth. Power corrupts because it gives license to unconsciousness, and in so doing it not only destroys the growth opportunity of the victim of such imposition, but no less the growth opportunity of the victimizer. Failure to engage another in consciousness, not only does the other individual harm, but it no less does serious harm to oneself, for in both cases the precious opportunity to extend consciousness by way of self-organizing nature is altogether lost, corrupted.

While I don’t take Conroy’s example of forcing others to wear red underpants on their heads literally (though who knows with this man?) his delight in his own raw power is revealed in his unpleasant desire to humiliate and demean others by forcing them to make themselves look ridiculous, just because he can. What does this say about Stephen Conroy?

To me it says we are likely dealing with a little man, one who lacks the wisdom and intelligence to hold high office, one who has already been seduced by the power bestowed on him by his portfolio, and one who will not hesitate to exercise that power for his own psychological benefit without any awareness at all of what he is doing. It sounds as if Stephen Conroy has lost sight of his purpose and instead has come to believe the unfettered exercise of power is his right and his priority. These are dangerous beliefs for anyone to hold, particularly if they are in charge of communications.

Conroy’s ongoing mission to control the internet takes on new dimensions after his latest megalomanic claims. He wants unfettered legal powers over the world-wide web as well. These ambitions are infantile, as is the example of red underpants as an exercise of power over others.

Conroy was out to crassly impress his audience, not with what he has or might achieve in his position, but with the raw power he believes he has. Power in itself means nothing. It’s how it’s exercised that is the measure of the man.
yeah right

Australia

#34269 Nov 20, 2012
Girl buried alive because she talked to a boy.

Her father and grandfather dug a six foot hole by the chicken coop and buried her ALIVE.

The coroner found dirt in her lungs and stomach which indicated that she died six feet into the ground.

Casual Donkey should love this - this is his RELIGION. How many women have you murdered Donkey? How many women will you murder, Donkey?

Islam has no place here. None.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Typical Islam

Kellyville, Australia

#34270 Nov 20, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
http://www.globalfirepower.com/
At present Israel as the worlds 10th most advanced armed forces.
For some silly reason you are under the impression that the Indonesian Muslims or the Pakistani Muslim will come and help the Middle East .
You are so wrong.
-
Muslims hate each other world over.
If Iran just farts the3 wrong way Israel will finish it off.
Israel is not going to fight how the Americans fight.
Israel will fight it's war from the air, same gorillas land war fare Israel will do a Gorilla air war, same as they did with Egypt, when Israel wiped every one of the Egyptian air force, if am not mistaken Israel lost 19 planes.
Egypt lost the war and more than 200 aircraft.
Israel is going to wipe the floor with any of the Muslim nations that do not pull their heads in and behave.
Israel is fighting for survival.
Muslims are generally cowards and their people are fighting, because one of their leaders tell them to
My reason why Israel can't actively reach out and occupy the middle east is because they have too few man power and their supply lines and territory will be stretched to the limit in which they can sturdily guard.

Plus Israel is facing a bunch insane idiots with a good dose of mental retardation because of ill nutrition and genetic tampering of inbreeding so forth.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#34272 Nov 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Now our "Shielaa the Great" is out with her 'Unitarian Beliefs" I do not know that they are her own' or the official beliefs of Unitarian Church.
I used to think that Unitarian Church would have real belief in the Unity of God and shall have no share in the Trinitarians belief of interfering with the Unity of God.
But after reading her "list of beliefs" I feel that only difference between the "so called Unitarians" and "Trinitarians" regarding Unity of God is what was between Tweedledee and Tweedledum!!
They want to believe in every thing what these Trinitarians believe except using the word Trinity!!
It would be a very long post, if I commented on every point of her list of beliefs.
So I will start only with Jesus Christ being Son of God
A. What do you mean by Jesus being Son of God? How can God have a Son and why should God need a Son?
B. Is Jesus Son of God, in the same sense as we found written in Bible about Adam, about Isreal, About Ephraim, About David and about Solomon. They all are called as Sons of God.
In which way Jesus is different from these "other" Sons of God?
Let us try to remove the "thin veil" that separates these "So called Unitarians" from the "avowed Trinitarians" !! I feel Trinitraians are "more honest" because they say what they believe. These so called Unitarians have chosen a name which is misleading. A Common man would think that they are Monotheist, while after seeing the list of their beliefs it becomes clear that it is not.
You have again shown your ignorance in relation to the beliefs of Unitarians.Tweedledee and Tweedledum have nothing to do with what the teachings of God are

You "feeling something" has nothing to do with reality but fantasy. You are unable to support what you believe in because you are unable to call on history or thousands of documents to support your claims.

God has one begotten son who is able to save us all because he is sinless unlike you or me

Mohammad was one of the biggest if not the biggest sinner of mankind.
Jesus was sinless and his teachings were the antithesis of what Mohammad taught

Mohammad is like a slut compared to a virgin (Jesus)

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#34273 Nov 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let your "One sided Remark" be remembered for the posterity. It is OK to be biased, but to be biased to this extent crosses the limit of reason and enters into stupidity.
Now I have come to realise , what happens to your thinking and reasoning power, once you become this much biased. And it is wastage of time to answer your post and answer your comments on this story.
What you are saying is that I have called you out on your false claims in relation to the story of Joseph and you are unable to answer them.

It is a waste of your time to keep answering me because I show you up to be the liar and fool you are every time and you can't dispute me. LOL

I
yeah right

Australia

#34274 Nov 20, 2012
60 percent of female children in Afghanistan are married off,or sold to older men. Often the girls are aged 9 or 10.

The girl in this video had 4 miscarriages because her so-called husband beat her. He forced her into prostitution claiming that she was his daughter. This psychotic criminal will never be prosecuted. He tells her father that he wants to drink her blood, because she wants a divorce.

&NR =1&feature=endscreenhttps: //www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1 &v=GkDd1XVSpig&feature =endscreen
yeah right

Australia

#34275 Nov 20, 2012
More on the delightful Iranian Government's criminal behaviour toward it's own muslims who choose to leave that delightful paradise that Casual Donkey loves so much:

Saba's last words as she lay dying: "
&feature=related

"As anticipated, the Iranian regime has jubilantly praised the al-Maliki's regime for the massacre at Camp Ashraf. Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi told a Tehran press conference Saturday the Iraqi army was right to storm Camp Ashraf. And the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps urged Iraq to finish the job and destroy Camp Ashraf altogether, "otherwise the attack would backfire on Iraq.
yeah right

Australia

#34276 Nov 20, 2012
17 year old Iraqi girl kicked and stoned to death while men watched and filmed with their phones.

She had been spotted talking to the 'wrong kind' of muslim.
Isn't that religion of peace good ol' islam GREAT?

&fe ature=related
Barboon fixer

Auburn, Australia

#34277 Nov 20, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ you are stupid.
-
Because the Arabic used 1400 years was a very primitive language there would not have been many words they could of used.
If the Arabic language of those days had a vocabulary of 800 words that would of been maximum.
is your mum still doing dogs in he park, LLOL, what is the expression she uses, Oh yea Dogging, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How is Cita? do people know that you are an illegitimate son of your Saudi grandfather with your mother, err his own daughter.

How come you haven't come up with the sh-peel about your 10 foot raft you call a yacht, Oh do tell us about your deepest complex to be a white poofter, even though we all know you are a Saudi migrant. LLOL, this should get you barking, Whoof Whoof LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
yeah right

Australia

#34278 Nov 20, 2012
I think it's wonderful to look at these men's faces as they murder a woman by burying her up to her waist and throwing rocks at her until she's dead. Just look at the pigs.

Is this your face, Casual Donkey? Is this your face, MUQ?

Your best friend Ahmadinejad loves this kind of thing.
&fe ature=related
Barboon fixer

Auburn, Australia

#34279 Nov 20, 2012
yeah right wrote:
Girl buried alive because she talked to a boy.
Her father and grandfather dug a six foot hole by the chicken coop and buried her ALIVE.
The coroner found dirt in her lungs and stomach which indicated that she died six feet into the ground.
Casual Donkey should love this - this is his RELIGION. How many women have you murdered Donkey? How many women will you murder, Donkey?
Islam has no place here. None.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
You are a true case of lik-dik, LLOL, I can cut and paste countless atrocities and crimes against women, children, old people in western society, any half wit idiot can do that, so what does that prove dik-lik, are you responsible for every crime your kind commits everyday, you better prepare for a fiery end to your miserable life with so much blood on your hands. A true illiterate convict LLOL,LLOL,
marwan

Gîza, Egypt

#34280 Nov 20, 2012
ha ha ha ha...

worry not, for trully the ones you must fear is Christian

First, let us read the Bible I Samuel 15: 2 3, which reads as follows:

2. Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I will punish what Amalek did to Israel, because they hinder the Amalekites, when the children of Israel went from Egypt.

3. So go now, defeat Amalek, utterly destroy all that is on it, and DO NOT SHOW MERCY TO HIM. Kill all of them, men and women, a child and a suckling child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

Furthermore, let us read Deuteronomy 20: 12 16 as follows:

12. But if the city was not willing to make peace with you, but hold a battle against thee, then thou shalt besiege it;

13. and after the Lord your God gave them into your hand, you shall kill the entire population of men with the sword.

14. Only women, children, animals and all that is in the city, all the spoil, is for yourself should you rob the spoil of your enemies, which is given to you by God, your God, shall you use.

15. So must you do to all the cities which are very far from you, that does not include the cities of the nations here.

16. But of the cities of these peoples which the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not you let anything that breathes live

COMPARE:

190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you,(but) do not transgress limits, for Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.(Qs 2 Al Baqarah 190)

Al-Quran and Hadith explained as follows: "So can we fight the infidels? Not only permissible, but obligatory for us to fight the unbelievers who fight us. But the disbelievers who do not fight us, we should not fight. Unbelievers there are two categories: harbi infidel who must be fought because fighting Muslims and dhimmi infidels or mu'ahad that must be protected, because the Prophet SAW said: "Who killed mu'ahad, then he will not smell heaven ... "(Bukhari). So, Muslims should not go around killing non-Muslims.

From the above quotations we can see that who they trully are! savages, the nature of God in the Bible (Bible) to His servants who are helpless when defeated in battle! so which one is sadistic and cruel ..? What do the misguided sheeps servant of Paul have got to say to this!!!
yeah right

Australia

#34281 Nov 20, 2012
Mass marriages of child brides across the muslim world - little girls are married between the ages of 1 - 13 years old.

At least one dead from internal bleeding from the rape of an old man.

&fe ature=related
yeah right

Australia

#34282 Nov 20, 2012
It is legalized, religiously sanctioned human rights abuses that make muslims and their religion unacceptable in western societies where the rule of law protects women and children. When a man enacts violence he is prosecuted in Australia. When a man enacts violence in muslim countries he is absolved of responsibility for his violent, anti-social, vicious behaviour.

If a muslim is too stupid to work that out he doesn't not belong here it should be forced upon him. It cannot be made any clearer.
The images of Casual Donkey and MUQ's faces are all over the links persecuting, abusing, raping and murdering women and children in the name of their violent repressive religion.

And yet they have no shame. This lack of remorse for the sins of their religion is a psychiatric issue that no amount of treatment or medication can fix. The only answer is to put them down like sick, untreatable dogs.
Typical Islam

Kellyville, Australia

#34283 Nov 20, 2012
marwan wrote:
ha ha ha ha...
worry not, for trully the ones you must fear is Christian
First, let us read the Bible I Samuel 15: 2 3, which reads as follows:
2. Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I will punish what Amalek did to Israel, because they hinder the Amalekites, when the children of Israel went from Egypt.
3. So go now, defeat Amalek, utterly destroy all that is on it, and DO NOT SHOW MERCY TO HIM. Kill all of them, men and women, a child and a suckling child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.
Furthermore, let us read Deuteronomy 20: 12 16 as follows:
12. But if the city was not willing to make peace with you, but hold a battle against thee, then thou shalt besiege it;
13. and after the Lord your God gave them into your hand, you shall kill the entire population of men with the sword.
14. Only women, children, animals and all that is in the city, all the spoil, is for yourself should you rob the spoil of your enemies, which is given to you by God, your God, shall you use.
15. So must you do to all the cities which are very far from you, that does not include the cities of the nations here.
16. But of the cities of these peoples which the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not you let anything that breathes live
COMPARE:
190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you,(but) do not transgress limits, for Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.(Qs 2 Al Baqarah 190)
Al-Quran and Hadith explained as follows: "So can we fight the infidels? Not only permissible, but obligatory for us to fight the unbelievers who fight us. But the disbelievers who do not fight us, we should not fight. Unbelievers there are two categories: harbi infidel who must be fought because fighting Muslims and dhimmi infidels or mu'ahad that must be protected, because the Prophet SAW said: "Who killed mu'ahad, then he will not smell heaven ... "(Bukhari). So, Muslims should not go around killing non-Muslims.
From the above quotations we can see that who they trully are! savages, the nature of God in the Bible (Bible) to His servants who are helpless when defeated in battle! so which one is sadistic and cruel ..? What do the misguided sheeps servant of Paul have got to say to this!!!
Actually most Christians choose to conveniently ignore the old testament with some exceptions and unlike your religion do not follow it presently.

If anything we should fear muslims the most, as the jews who wrote this are less than 20 million strong at best.

And last of all, Christian founded countries have freedom of speech, good high quality education and people can be rational and think of themselves unlike the muslim countries.

Are your brainwashed idiot neighbours still reeling from letting that Ayatollah rat in?
over it

Camperdown, Australia

#34284 Nov 20, 2012
Barboon fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a true case of lik-dik, LLOL, I can cut and paste countless atrocities and crimes against women, children, old people in western society, any half wit idiot can do that, so what does that prove dik-lik, are you responsible for every crime your kind commits everyday, you better prepare for a fiery end to your miserable life with so much blood on your hands. A true illiterate convict LLOL,LLOL,
There are many crimes committed in western countries but there is one important difference - the punishment involved eg rape is against the law, if the rapist is caught HE, not the victim, will be punished.

Attempts to force girls into marriage and murdering them if they object is unheard of in western countries, only imported Muslim trash murder their daughters for speaking to a boy or because they wish to gain an education.

Molesting or raping children is a criminal offense.

Mutilating the genitals of young girls is a criminal offense.

Buying little boys for sexual pleasure is a criminal offense.

Boy sex slaves or child brides are regarded as badges of honour

None of these activities are regarded as crimes in primitive Islamic societies.

Calling you a baboon would be an insult to the baboon.
soapmann

Masontown, PA

#34285 Nov 20, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …… non virgin Rant,,,dirty pants?
yeah right

Australia

#34286 Nov 20, 2012
Pack raped while attempting to report on the so-called "Arab Spring" and while a pack of rabid dogs in human skin took photos on their phones, Logan suffers from persistent nightmares.

"Men in many places are no better than animals and women are less important to them than a camel or a cow. They are abused in many cultures and even in China, a woman was not allowed to birth a female child under threat of law."

"We need to stop thinking that these men are salvageable. They aren't. They should be removed from the planet if caught and convicted. Why should society pay to give these anti-humans room and board and our planets precious oxygen? They should not."

http://cabproreport.typepad.com/weblog/2012/0...

You have no respect for this country in which you live, and you have no respect for human life.

You are not salvageable. You are monsters who should be removed from the planet.
yeah right

Australia

#34287 Nov 20, 2012
over it wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many crimes committed in western countries but there is one important difference - the punishment involved eg rape is against the law, if the rapist is caught HE, not the victim, will be punished.
Attempts to force girls into marriage and murdering them if they object is unheard of in western countries, only imported Muslim trash murder their daughters for speaking to a boy or because they wish to gain an education.
Molesting or raping children is a criminal offense.
Mutilating the genitals of young girls is a criminal offense.
Buying little boys for sexual pleasure is a criminal offense.
Boy sex slaves or child brides are regarded as badges of honour
None of these activities are regarded as crimes in primitive Islamic societies.
Calling you a baboon would be an insult to the baboon.
Please don't forget that if you RAPE a woman you are then legally able to MURDER her without penalty.

You can't murder a VIRGIN in prison for an alleged 'offense' and get points with heaven. You MUST rape her so that you can then KILL HER and then get your points.

This is legal in the muslim world and currently practiced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Mar 20 CombOver Donald 67
News Family's petition calls for change to ransom po... Mar 18 Capn 1
News Trump & Saudi Arabia: Oil Boycott or Bromance? Mar 16 Just Slim 2
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Mar 16 Texxy 276,627
News A Muslim man from Oregon could face 7 years in ... Mar 16 Texxy 1
News Five reasons 'Homeland' season six is stupid Mar 15 DR X 2
News Trump's plan for safe zones in Syria necessary ... Mar 15 Texxy 1
More from around the web