Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46778 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#34187 Nov 18, 2012
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked the pro-multicultural posters here whether the UK, America, Australia or any European nation have become stonger and more united countries due to 'diversity'.
Strangely, nobody has responded with a list of countries that have been improved and made stronger and more united because of multiculturalism and diversity.
How odd, one would have thought they would come up with dozens of countries ...
LOL

You will only get yourself called a racist.
convict fixer

Sydney, Australia

#34188 Nov 18, 2012
Peter Hall wrote:
Well Convict Fixer
Firstly, we are not uneducated, we are actually ranked No1 according to the UN Education world rankings 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index
We do this in spite of having ignorant morons like you bludging off we highly educated Aussies.
Now how many times have we heard how the Arab world will rise up and wipe Israel off the map?
Now according to the same UN education survey, these Arab nations are not too educated, so we guess they have not learnt the lessons of history.
So, considering how Muslims are currently marking up a larger proportion of our prison population per capita than non Muslims in Australia, are you claiming to be "fixing" your convict Muslim Brothers?
Or are you just another loud mouth Muslim, large on rhetoric, nil on action.
you sure your boy is not getting his advanced education behind the church Hammond organ,LLOLLLOLLLOL. is the UN looking at those statistics as well or just your shrill barking LLOL,

you still haven't answered why you don't like the truth. oh by the way I have been to one of your so called premium universities, LLOL, nothing to write home about, probably OK for china-man, that's about it, LLOL
NO to 3rd world stupidity

Australia

#34189 Nov 18, 2012
convict fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure your boy is not getting his advanced education behind the church Hammond organ,LLOLLLOLLLOL. is the UN looking at those statistics as well or just your shrill barking LLOL,
you still haven't answered why you don't like the truth. oh by the way I have been to one of your so called premium universities, LLOL, nothing to write home about, probably OK for china-man, that's about it, LLOL
Sure you have been to one of our Universities, probably to try and steal purses from students.

You seem obsessed with under age sex don't you? OMG I forgot you are a Muslim, like good old Mohammed.

I bet you get all turned on by the thought of a young boy, just like Mohammed

"The Prophet told an Ansar,'Choose one of your slave boys to serve me in my expedition to Khaybar.' So, he chose me, even though I was just nearing puberty. I served Muhammad when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly,'Allah! I seek refuge with you from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men.'"
Bukhari:V4B52N143

Are you dreaming of your black eyed pearl faced boys in heaven like your Homo Mohammed promised you?

Did you Mullah give you a good going over or was it your dad n uncles?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34190 Nov 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
So as per our Shielaa the Great our prophet "inserted" the story about Zulaikah into Quran from the 2nd century Jewish fable.
Please keep on adding all the books from which our prophet collected these bits and pieces and then put them together into one coherent story which is much superior in every way to the original.
The question is, if our prophet who did not do how to read or how to write, could do it, what can't anyone else do the job in a better way?
What prevents Millions of Arabic speaking Jews and Christians to being a new Version of Story of Joseph and meet the Quranic challenge?
Our poor Shielaa the Great has an excuse, she does not understand a word of Arabic, but what about these millions of Arabic Speaking Jews and Christians, who are following their religion since generations?
It wasn't the false prophet who inserted the story as he was illiterate as we all know, it was his Jewish scribe. He used Jewish and biblical scriptures and fables as I have already mentioned. I note you have not been able to disprove what I have posted.

The Christian and Jewish religions were around centuries before the koran so I don't know what your point is about them following their religions. What has that got to do with this "comparative" study on what you last posted.

In relation to speaking Arabic the old testament was written in Hebrew and the new testament was written in Greek. When translated the overall story in many different versions of the koran is able to be understood. Now run along and do some more research as your posts are lacking

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34192 Nov 18, 2012
NO to 3rd world stupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you have been to one of our Universities, probably to try and steal purses from students.
You seem obsessed with under age sex don't you? OMG I forgot you are a Muslim, like good old Mohammed.
I bet you get all turned on by the thought of a young boy, just like Mohammed
"The Prophet told an Ansar,'Choose one of your slave boys to serve me in my expedition to Khaybar.' So, he chose me, even though I was just nearing puberty. I served Muhammad when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly,'Allah! I seek refuge with you from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men.'"
Bukhari:V4B52N143
Are you dreaming of your black eyed pearl faced boys in heaven like your Homo Mohammed promised you?
Did you Mullah give you a good going over or was it your dad n uncles?
He would not have the IQ to be a cleaner at our universities.
You need 75 points to be a cleaner, his best was 70
Scum Fixer

East Maitland, Australia

#34193 Nov 18, 2012
Convict fixers wrote:
LLOL, brother MUQ, LLOL,LLOL, have you ever known me to be wrong? Look, hear, at this synchronous barking in so many tones, so wonderfully amusing, Exactly as I predicted, it's so easy to get these convicts exactly where I want when I want, truly simpletons with an IQ of an ape, indeed ape is appropriate,LLOL after all these dikheads are descended from apes, hahahahahagahahahahahaha.
I will give it a day or so before I apply their arses with CAOFIT, Hahahahaha convict Arses on fire tool, Meantime enjoy the barking in union, this post should keep us amused for yet a day or so.Ahahhahahahahahahahahaha
It's do interesting, we abuse these convict dogs and they respond by Abusing a prophet of god long gone, now you tell me who needs medical help, Ahhahahahahahahahahaha
Hes not your brother, Filth. He hates your guts because he lives by what he preaches, lives in a muslim land, lives as what he interprets a good life according to his holy book.

Whereas you, not living as a muslim, not living according to the koran.
Your living as a christian in a christian land plucking parts of the muslim life as you see fit.
Well filth, it doesn't work that way all or nothing.

Your No Muslim, your just a hate filled embittered coward deserter, an absolute miserable piece of shite from a third world backward country that your too scared to mention.

Get out and go back with your miserable family to wherever you came, and then think how better off you were under the generosity of the Australian people.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34194 Nov 18, 2012
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#34195 Nov 18, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
Hahaha, I like the statement in the article;

"It was not clear if the man's moustache might have been a weak point in his disguise."

Hahaha, considering how hairy middle eastern muslim women are, his moustache was probably not a weak point in his disguise... Hahaha !!!!

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#34196 Nov 18, 2012
Serpent wrote:
Hahaha, considering how hairy middle eastern muslim women are ....
SSSSHH!! Don't tell them about Movember!!

http://au.movember.com/get-involved/

LOL!!
yeah right

Australia

#34197 Nov 18, 2012
convict fixer wrote:
Dear Convicts, because you are the most ignorant of the lot? Sulking in your primitive minds and completely unaware of mighty historical events that are transpiring in important parts of the world, I am delighted to be the harbinger of truth and honourable news as described by your own kind. Author of the following report is your American Master, so weep on your knees and pray for your beloved Jew lovers because all you crook’s are on the wrong side of history? I am sure this will ignite convicts arses and keep me amused for a day or so, Although I would like to ask in all honesty, Why are you convicts so averse to truth and goodness, is it genetic or just plain convict descendants don’t know any better. LLOL,
Read aloud in front of mirror.

Then take your meds before you continue to practice self-harm.
convict fixer

Russell Lea, Australia

#34198 Nov 18, 2012
Just thought to keep the dogs barking, otherwise I get bored, here is your BD take only 20 mgs today,(barking dose for the day) LLOL,LLOL,LLOL

Iran

It is believed by many that an American offer to lift sanctions in trade for stringent nuclear inspections has already reached the preliminary agreement stage between the United States and Iran. Israel has, we are told, indicated it will not oppose such an accord.

They will not because they cannot.

Without the issue of Iran as their “bloody flag,” Israel is likely to be forgotten, their nuclear weapons useful only as an assurance of the impotence of a minor nuclear power. Iran understands this issue well.

The Zionist “Sampson Option” has now become a badge of hypocrisy and has assured the people of Israel that they are watched and targeted by more than one nation that has sworn them “eternal friendship.”
convict fixer

Russell Lea, Australia

#34199 Nov 18, 2012
Oops, an Oversight, take another 20mgs, LLOL,LLOL,

American Enmity

There are now solid and verified reports that a coalition of rogue extremist groups within the American military and veteran community, generously funded by monies from the Gulf Cartel in Mexico, laundered through what Dr. Webster Tarpley describes as the “Mormon Mafia” and Israeli Likudists had planned to overthrow the US government by force after the election.

Sources at the highest levels have indicated that General Petraeus was to be offered the “presidency” after an iconic act of terrorism would cost the lives of top American leaders including but not limited to the President and Vice President.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe General Petraeus knew anything of this and were he to have been aware, would have moved to block such an effort.

However, during a “national emergency,” different decisions for criteria would have applied.

Jeb Bush was to have been his Vice President.

Very knowledgeable official sources surmise that a potential fallback could involve, not that General Petraeus is not available, a scenario where a weakened Secretary of State Clinton would assume the presidency, mired in a war with Iran, based on a series of assassinations and terror attacks,“pristine Iranian passports” would fall from the heavens like perfect snowflakes from a grey sky.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#34201 Nov 18, 2012
convict fixer wrote:
Just thought to keep the dogs barking, otherwise I get bored, here is your BD take only 20 mgs today,(barking dose for the day) LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
Iran
It is believed by many that an American offer to lift sanctions in trade for stringent nuclear inspections has already reached the preliminary agreement stage between the United States and Iran. Israel has, we are told, indicated it will not oppose such an accord.
They will not because they cannot.
Without the issue of Iran as their “bloody flag,” Israel is likely to be forgotten, their nuclear weapons useful only as an assurance of the impotence of a minor nuclear power. Iran understands this issue well.
The Zionist “Sampson Option” has now become a badge of hypocrisy and has assured the people of Israel that they are watched and targeted by more than one nation that has sworn them “eternal friendship.”
I am not pro israel but they have enough nuclear weapons to make iran one huge smoking hole in the desert.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34202 Nov 18, 2012
More followers of the "religion of peace" showing their true colours

SWEDEN: Muslim savages brutally beat 87-year-old woman trying to stop them from abusing a puppy
The 87-year-old confronted a (Muslim) immigrant gang of five that was assaulting a helpless puppy outside a grocery store. The gang then turned their attention to her, beating her to the ground, where they brutally kicked and punched her until she started bleeding from her private parts.

Read more at:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/11/18/swed ...
over it

Camperdown, Australia

#34205 Nov 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-19
Episode:
Joseph goes to prison
Biblical Version
20 Then Joseph’s master took him and put him Into the prison, a place where the king’s prisoners were confined. And he was there in the prison.
Quranic Version:
35 Then it occurred to the men, after they had seen the signs,(that it was best) to imprison him for a time.
Remarks / Comments.
1. According to Quran Joseph was sent to prison, not for any crime, but as face saving action.
2. Which version is more graceful, Bible or Quranic?
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-20
Episode:
Joseph's activities in prison
Biblical Version
21 But the LORD was with Joseph and showed him mercy, and He gave him favor in the sight of the keeper of the prison. 22 And the keeper of the prison committed to Joseph’s hand all the prisoners who were in the prison; whatever they did there, it was his doing. 23 The keeper of the prison did not look into anything that was under Joseph’s authority,[a] because the LORD was with him; and whatever he did, the LORD made it prosper.
Quranic Version:
Nil
Remarks / Comments.
1. Quran is silent of these activities.
2. Later we will see what real activities of prison Bible keeps silent of!
We do not judge Muslims by books written in the distant past - we judge you by your behaviour in the present.

Because of your own primitive behaviour, Muslims are easily the most hated relgious group on earth. Don't bother preaching the koran to us - we don't care.

We do not 'fear' Muslims - we simply don't like you and want you to go back to your own countries and stop causing trouble in ours.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34207 Nov 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Makkah was overflowing with Jews and Christians scribes , they were priced a dozen a Dirham.
The only problem was that those Makkah people could not locate and disperse those Jews and Christian scribes around the prophet.
And do you know the named of any of those great Jewish and Christian scribes, who remained nameless and for whole of their life, chose to be followers and servants of their 'pupil"?
I think believing in Trinity removes all reason and logic from your mind.... you must add any figure and number in any way till you get your desired answer!!
It is fun to watch your great reasoning and logical and problem solving powers though!!
I don't believe in the trinity dummy. Yet again you presume to know something that you don't.

I am not going to do your research for you. Fayay is one of the few muslim scholars that speak openly about the influence of the Jewish religion on Islam. In his article "What is Islam?" he wrote that Islam came out of the womb of Talmudic Judaism. In other words the main recourses of these stories in the koran are from the biblical stories and comments that were written about them in the Midrashic traditions.
yeah right

Australia

#34208 Nov 18, 2012
convict fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure your boy is not getting his advanced education behind the church Hammond organ,LLOLLLOLLLOL. is the UN looking at those statistics as well or just your shrill barking LLOL,
you still haven't answered why you don't like the truth. oh by the way I have been to one of your so called premium universities, LLOL, nothing to write home about, probably OK for china-man, that's about it, LLOL
READ in front of MIRROR.

Then take meds.
yeah right

Australia

#34209 Nov 18, 2012
convict fixer wrote:
Just thought to keep the dogs barking, otherwise I get bored, here is your BD take only 20 mgs today,(barking dose for the day) LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
Read in front of mirror.

Then take your meds.

Then get back on your boat.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34210 Nov 18, 2012
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
READ in front of MIRROR.
Then take meds.
-
What about if he can not read.
Being a Muslim the odds are in his favour that he can not read and write.
Each and every Muslim try to copy the holy homosexual Prophet as close as possible, he could not read and write, that makes it that he may not be able to read and write.
-
Islam does not like educated people, for once a Muslim becomes educated the chances are he or she will leave Islam.
yeah right

Australia

#34211 Nov 18, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
What about if he can not read.
Being a Muslim the odds are in his favour that he can not read and write.
Each and every Muslim try to copy the holy homosexual Prophet as close as possible, he could not read and write, that makes it that he may not be able to read and write.
-
Islam does not like educated people, for once a Muslim becomes educated the chances are he or she will leave Islam.
Yes. A more depressing insidious cult has never been formed. I do pity them in a way - but this idiot is so abusive and what is really odd is that he seems to think it's ok. I guess that's a muslim thing? Spewing abuse?

It's true that Gen Mo was illiterate - and so being illiterate is A-OK with the muslim masses. Rather odd when you consider the claim that 'only those who read arabic' can understand the koran LMAO.

Oh dear, it really should be abolished from Australia altogether.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama vows FDR-level effort to repair economy; ... (Sep '12) Apr 30 Swedenforever 14
News Who was to blame for World War 1? (Jan '14) Apr 29 Jon Buggery 4
News This is what happens when you bury a mass murde... Apr 22 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Apr 21 Royal abandoned 42
News White House hints at veto of Saudi Arabia, Sept... Apr 19 Jeff Brightone 1
News 13 Hours' is Hillary's - All t... Apr 15 woodtick57 11
News Michelle Bachmann refuses to back down on claim... (Jul '12) Apr 15 Openminder 32
More from around the web