Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 44,955
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
Scum Fixer

Australia

#34099 Nov 16, 2012
Barboon fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your padre instill some good Christian heritage values into you or not? LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, maybe they need to be drummed in again, HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Your no professional, you dirty filthy Muslim pig, your here to suck up as much money from the tax payer as possible. Sitting you filthy black ass on a stinking putrid lounge every day.

What slumtown did the slut vomit you up in.
Peter Hall

Leichhardt, Australia

#34100 Nov 16, 2012
Barboon fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your padre instill some good Christian heritage values into you or not? LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, maybe they need to be drummed in again, HAHAHAHAHAHAH
I fail to see the point you are trying to make. You obviously live in our great and noble country, yet you seem very resentful for the high standards of living, and the advanced nature of our society, we Australians have achieved.

I can only assume that you are lashing out at the society that feeds you, because of your failure as a human being, it must be hard to be placed so low in a society. Especially when your religion tells you how superior and wonderful you are! How all these white whores do not respect you, and if you do want to grab a white woman and rape her like Mohammed did(the perfect man) those Aussie coppers want to throw YOU of all people in Gaol. The injustice of it all.

It must be hard to see educated and successful Australians, living happy and productive lives, in clean homes with healthy normal kids.

Living from dole payment to dole payment, having the housing commission accommodation telling you what to do, and not being able to understand all the big words people use. You must be so angry and confused. Then your parents keep telling you it is alright to marry and have sex with your 9 year old wife, she is only your half sister, so Allah will be pleased and there is always the baby bonus!

And you will still be able to catch up with the guys at the local Mosque 5 times a day, because hell, none of you actually work, just grab the occasional teller machine, and plot to get even with those evil Jews.

You hate those Jews don't you?? Those BIG SCARY JEWS.

Do not worry, when you get older you too can have a nice "pearl faced boys" to play with. Remember they are not male until the age of 13, like you were not a male to your dad and uncles.

Does it still hurt when you sit down, our former pearl faced boy???

Barboon fixer

Balmain, Australia

#34101 Nov 16, 2012
Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have something there Jess.
If God does favour people who worship him correctly, then he obviously does not like the vast bulk of Muslims, who mainly live poor, ignorant and deprived lives.
If God Does not favour or hate anybody, then why are Muslims spending so much effort to appease him and get such bad results?
If the Average Muslim wants to live a healthier, safer, more productive life, all they have to do is stop living as a Muslim. I guess that is why millions of Muslims flee Islamic majority countries, to non Muslim countries and not the reverse!
On the contrary convict your eight year old future convict is being brought up on my tax dollar? just because most of you are criminals progeny doesn't mean others are same, LLOL, I probably paid more in taxes than your entire base pay idiot, my skills don't come easy, Australia values them and is in need of them, so while most of you convicts are truck drivers and plumbers, people like me are technical professionals with global exposure, eat your heart out, even if you improve your lot it will take generations to get to my level, keep up your spelling efforts,LLOL,LLOL, for your level that's enough, LLOL,
Jess

Leichhardt, Australia

#34102 Nov 16, 2012
Barboon fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary convict your eight year old future convict is being brought up on my tax dollar? just because most of you are criminals progeny doesn't mean others are same, LLOL, I probably paid more in taxes than your entire base pay idiot, my skills don't come easy, Australia values them and is in need of them, so while most of you convicts are truck drivers and plumbers, people like me are technical professionals with global exposure, eat your heart out, even if you improve your lot it will take generations to get to my level, keep up your spelling efforts,LLOL,LLOL, for your level that's enough, LLOL,
OMG the pain

Do you understand what a question mark is???

Your attempts at English are atrocious! It is truly painful to read.

"On the contrary convict your eight year old future convict is being brought up on my tax dollar?" What a retard you are!

You should of used a !, not a ?, you dimwit. You were not asking a question but attempting to make a statement. Pay attention and try and learn, and one day you may get work for the dole!. Also it is LOL not LLOL, are you completely retarded?

Now you also have to understand that there is only one way to spell an English word, and just because you do not understand the big words myself, and others here use, does not mean they are incorrectly spelt.

One final bit of help, the wiggly red line under the words you write indicate that is is spelt incorrectly.

Your skills are obviously ones that do not involved anything to do with writing. I guess centre-link has people to help you fill in your forms.
Typical Islam

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#34103 Nov 16, 2012
Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
I fail to see the point you are trying to make. You obviously live in our great and noble country, yet you seem very resentful for the high standards of living, and the advanced nature of our society, we Australians have achieved.
I can only assume that you are lashing out at the society that feeds you, because of your failure as a human being, it must be hard to be placed so low in a society. Especially when your religion tells you how superior and wonderful you are! How all these white whores do not respect you, and if you do want to grab a white woman and rape her like Mohammed did(the perfect man) those Aussie coppers want to throw YOU of all people in Gaol. The injustice of it all.
It must be hard to see educated and successful Australians, living happy and productive lives, in clean homes with healthy normal kids.
Living from dole payment to dole payment, having the housing commission accommodation telling you what to do, and not being able to understand all the big words people use. You must be so angry and confused. Then your parents keep telling you it is alright to marry and have sex with your 9 year old wife, she is only your half sister, so Allah will be pleased and there is always the baby bonus!
And you will still be able to catch up with the guys at the local Mosque 5 times a day, because hell, none of you actually work, just grab the occasional teller machine, and plot to get even with those evil Jews.
You hate those Jews don't you?? Those BIG SCARY JEWS.
Do not worry, when you get older you too can have a nice "pearl faced boys" to play with. Remember they are not male until the age of 13, like you were not a male to your dad and uncles.
Does it still hurt when you sit down, our former pearl faced boy???
Nothing adds up. From his posts it is easy to see how sick this poor donkey is.

His fellow donkeys are in an even worst state. At least they are allowed to live their savage inbred lives in a country they can call home.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34104 Nov 16, 2012
Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that funny! You cannot even form a proper sentence, yet alone fill in a tax return.
No, I am very certain you are a welfare recipient. A "technical professionals" would need to be able to write properly, and have a level of intelligence you clearly do not exhibit. I would need a lobotomy to get your level, you poor unfortunate.
I just hope you have not bred as yet, that is too cruel a price for society to pay, letting you perpetuate you genes.
-
Once you are on receipt of social security, there is no need to fill in a Tax return.
-
Almost all Muslim who reside in Australia are on a social security benefit.
Scum Fixer

Australia

#34105 Nov 16, 2012
Barboon fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
" my skills don't come easy "

http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/fil...

We know where you want to work, if you can get off that filthy lounge

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/2...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#34106 Nov 16, 2012
Casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ you notice I could get so many convicts to Bark in Union, symphony in“C” major.......whoof Whoooof, whoooooooof, LLOL,LLOL.
I suppose convict blood lines have an inherent gene flaw of missing intelligence quotient. That Idiot called peter hole (appropriately named by his convict father, LLOL) can’t even cut and paste properly what is a joke, the other dolt from Adelaide, a peasant villager by virtue of the one horse village he lives in also loves to pretend he is educated.
Let me show to any unbiased intelligent readers the level of their buffoonery, LLOL, in the first instance; whatever crap/shit/garbage these convict buffoons cut and paste? Instantly that becomes authoritative and authentic source of information (Wikipedia is their main source I might add, LLOL).
This amply proven they lack the criterion and knowledge to assess a “Fact” scientifically; I would put that down to Superstitious convict upbringing.
However, whenever a Muslim presents his case and associated information (information authenticated by western scholars of so called premier institutes in Europe, UK and USA including Ivy League institutions (in my view all corrupted money making false and fake institutions) nevertheless worshiped by these convicts, the Muslims information is immediately rejected as false, in other words, convicts cut and paste is the only source of truth the rest is lies, as such these convicts are more authentic than the scholars of top western educational and research institutions if such institutions acknowledge their debt to Muslims and Islam. no wonder Muslims have fits of laughter at these criminals, need I say more for an intelligent mind?
Thank you brother for your observations.

This is what about the eternal battle between the forces of truth and those of falsehood.

Do not loose heart, the Truth has its own convincing power, which no falsehood can reach.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#34107 Nov 16, 2012
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-17

Episode:

Master beats Joseph

Biblical Version

19 So it was, when his master heard the words which his wife spoke to him, saying,“Your servant did to me after this manner,” that his anger was aroused.

Quranic Version:

26 He said:“It was she that sought to seduce me- from my (true) self” And one of her household saw this and bore witness,(thus); -“If it be that his shirt is rent from the front, then her tale is true and he is a liar! 27 “ But it be that his shirt is torn from the back, then she is the liar and he is telling the truth!”28 So when he saw that his shirt.- that it was torn at the back,-(Her husband) said:“Behold! It is a snare of you women! Truly mighty is your snare! 29 “O Joseph, pass this over!(O wife) seek forgiveness for your sin, for truly you have been at fault!”.

Remarks / Comments.

1. For once Quranic version is longer! It has to prove Joseph's innocence!

2. Compare it with the one sided judgment as depicted in Bible. Just on the complaint of his ‘wife’(no doubt accompanied with some women’s tears and hysteria) and the ‘evidence collected from the scene of crime’(i.e. the cloak or outer garment from the ‘accused” the Husband of the ‘wife’ passed this one sided judgment. He did not even ask Joseph to explain his side of the story.

“Guilty as Charged” was his decision according to Bible.

According to Quran, he did investigated the matter, forming a ‘family court’ to hear this sensitive matter. It was conducted inside the house, in which both parties (i.e Joseph ‘the accused’ and wife the ‘accuser’) were present. They put their respective case and some ‘wise man’ from the family suggested a way to check and verify the evidence.

3. Now which conduct is more probable of a high state official (who is also an experienced man of the world)

4 He himself had seen the good qualities of Joseph and given him so much power in the house, How could he believe such grave charge on his fidelity without any investigation?

5. And they will still say that Quran is a ‘poor copy’ of Biblical tales. If this is ‘poor copy’ then I can only say that ‘original copy’ itself is very poor and needs lots and lots of improvement!!

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Belmont, Australia

#34108 Nov 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not loose heart, the Truth has its own convincing power, which no falsehood can reach.
Goodness!! You mean there's hope for you yet?? Who would have thunk it!!:)
Peter Hall

Leichhardt, Australia

#34109 Nov 16, 2012
"The Quraysh said,'Muhammad and his Companions have violated the sacred month, shed blood, seized property, and taken men captive. Muhammad claims that he is following obedience to Allah, yet he is the first to violate the holy month and to kill.'"
Ishaq:288

"So Muhammad began seizing their herds and their property bit by bit. He conquered home by home. The Messenger took some of its people captive, including Safiyah, and her two cousins. The Prophet chose Safiyah for himself."
Tabari VIII:116 Ishaq:511

"Safiyah was brought to him, and another woman with her. Bilal led them past some of the Jews we had slain including the woman's dead husband. When she saw them, the woman with Safiyah cried out, slapped her face, and poured dust on her head. When Allah's Prophet saw her, he said,'Take this she-devil away from me!'"
Tabari VIII:121 Ishaq:515

"Aisha [who was 9] said,'I used to wash semen off the Prophet's [who was 53] clothes. When he went for prayers I used to notice one or more spots on them.'
Bukhari:V1B4N1229-33

"When I returned to Medina, the Prophet met me in the market and said,'Give me the woman.' I said,'Holy Prophet of Allah, I like her, and I have not uncovered her garment.' Muhammad said nothing to me until the next day. He again met me in the market and said,'Salamah, give me the woman.' I said,'Prophet, I have not uncovered her garment but she is yours.'"
Tabari VIII:97

I think it is the content of the Quran and Haddiths that show what was Mohammeds priorities.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34110 Nov 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:

Master beats Joseph
Master beats Joseph

Remarks / Comments.

Lets us firstly clarify that Potiphar did not beat Joseph as has been claimed by MUG

1. For once Quranic version is longer! It has to prove Joseph's innocence!

A: The length or shortness of a story is not what is important only the truth and content of the story and how it was written

2. Compare it with the one sided judgment as depicted in Bible. Just on the complaint of his ‘wife’(no doubt accompanied with some women’s tears and hysteria) and the ‘evidence collected from the scene of crime’(i.e. the cloak or outer garment from the ‘accused” the Husband of the ‘wife’ passed this one sided judgment. He did not even ask Joseph to explain his side of the story.
“Guilty as Charged” was his decision according to Bible.
According to Quran, he did investigated the matter, forming a ‘family court’ to hear this sensitive matter. It was conducted inside the house, in which both parties (i.e Joseph ‘the accused’ and wife the ‘accuser’) were present. They put their respective case and some ‘wise man’ from the family suggested a way to check and verify the evidence.

A:Potiphar did not beat Joseph as MUG has suggested in the biblical account, another lie inserted by MUG.In the koran the husband still threw Joseph into jail even though he knew he was innocent to save "face" for his wife. He had no morals and neither did his wife as is shown by the actions of both of them

3. Now which conduct is more probable of a high state official (who is also an experienced man of the world)

He may have been experienced but he no morals for he did the wrong thing in relation to putting Joseph in jail.His wife was just as bad

4 He himself had seen the good qualities of Joseph and given him so much power in the house, How could he believe such grave charge on his fidelity without any investigation?

He didn't, but to save face he went against any decent principles you state he may have had. Why was his wife not stoned for her actions?

5. And they will still say that Quran is a ‘poor copy’ of Biblical tales. If this is ‘poor copy’ then I can only say that ‘original copy’ itself is very poor and needs lots and lots of improvement!!

A: Yes I stand by my claim. The koran has plagerised information from the rabbinic midrash and grafted it into the biblical story of Joseph in the hope of trying to legitimize itself
Typical Islam

#34111 Nov 16, 2012
"When I returned to Medina, the Prophet met me in the market and said,'Give me the woman.' I said,'Holy Prophet of Allah, I like her, and I have not uncovered her garment.' Muhammad said nothing to me until the next day. He again met me in the market and said,'Salamah, give me the woman.' I said,'Prophet, I have not uncovered her garment but she is yours.'"
Tabari VIII:97

Love this quote. I wonder if casual donkey does that to his neighbours or colleagues at work.

Casual Donkey: "Mark give me your women."

Mark: "Are you crazy, donkey, Stephanie is my wife!"

Casual Donkey the next day: "Mark give me your woman."

Mark: "That's it! Security!"

Location hidden

#34112 Nov 16, 2012
Some notable differences between the bible and the koran so far in relation to the story of Joseph:

• The first dream of Joseph has been omitted in the koran because the Bedouins in the area of where the koran was written did not work with grain and this would have shown the koran's view to be a fabrication if they included it

• A shirt is mentioned in the koran as opposed to a cloak mentioned in the bible. The Hebrew word is cloak, the old testament was written in Hebrew

• The story of Joseph is written in an historical order in the bible but not in the koran .
• The koran has no historical order and is not ordered by time but by the length of the sura. The story of Joseph stands alone

• Joseph's story in the bible does not stand alone, it forms a link and a connection in a longer chain that began earlier with Abraham, and continues with Isaac, his sons Jacob and Esau, and then Jacob and his sons

• Joseph's story in the bible is seen in the context of the family chronicle. In the koran it stands alone and has no continuity

The cloak in the story is important in the bible for four reasons:
• It is a witness to the favouritism shown by the father to Joseph
• Second it is a witness to his alleged death
• Third it is a witness to his honesty concerning Potiphar's wife
• Fourth at the end of the story it is a symbol of Joseph's rule and position

• The koran has mixed up the story of Joseph's brothers pleading with their father to let them take Joseph with them, with the story of them pleading with their father to take Benjamin to Egypt with them.

• The fact that Jacob sent his son to his brothers puts the responsibility on Jacob for his son's alleged death, the koran releases him from this responsibility

• The koran states that Jacob did not believe his son had died and yet the bible states that the father was inconsolable when his other sons presented Joseph's bloodied cloak

Let us reason!!!!!
interesting

Melbourne, Australia

#34113 Nov 16, 2012
Peter Hall wrote:
Tabari VIII:121 Ishaq:515
"Aisha [who was 9] said,'I used to wash semen off the Prophet's [who was 53] clothes. When he went for prayers I used to notice one or more spots on them.'
These constant "spots" on his clothing were thought by some historians to have been the pus leaking from penis due having contracted gonorrhea. This is also thought to have caused his insanity.
Peter Hall

Leichhardt, Australia

#34116 Nov 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
I think it is "More Comical" to read the justifications of our Shielaa the Great to defend Biblical Narrative!!
I wish her remarks be preserved for posterity (to show how much a reasonable person can stoop low to justify a loosing cause!!).
Forget about which is right or which is wrong, where is the charge that Quran copied it from Bible?
Do we not see "minor changes" in every episode? Is that how you copy?
And Quranic version is much better than Biblical Version and uses this as a story with Morals to be learned... In Biblical story there is no mention of any Moral side... just a story.
But I get many laughs reading the rendering of our Shielaa the Great!!
More Muslim Morals

"Allah said,'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"
Ishaq:327

"I went up to a man and struck off his hand. He fell and I killed him while he was down. But I was too occupied with fighting to pay any more attention to him. So one of the Meccan Muslims passed by and stripped him. Then when the fighting was over and we had finished with the enemy, the Apostle said that anyone who had killed a foe could have his spoil. I told the Apostle that I had killed a man who was worth stripping but had been too busy killing others at the time to notice who had spoiled him. Abu Bakr said, "To Allah's lions who fight for His religion go the spoils that come from their prey. Return the booty to the man who killed him.' The Apostle confirmed Abu Bakr's words. So I was given the property of the man whom I had killed. I sold it and bought a small palm grove with the money. It was the first property I ever owned."
Ishaq:571

If you think stealing rape and murder are good than stay a Muslim, however, do not talk about morals and muslims. The words are mutually exclusive.

Location hidden

#34117 Nov 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
I think it is "More Comical" to read the justifications of our Shielaa the Great to defend Biblical Narrative!!
I wish her remarks be preserved for posterity (to show how much a reasonable person can stoop low to justify a loosing cause!!).
Forget about which is right or which is wrong, where is the charge that Quran copied it from Bible?
Do we not see "minor changes" in every episode? Is that how you copy?
And Quranic version is much better than Biblical Version and uses this as a story with Morals to be learned... In Biblical story there is no mention of any Moral side... just a story.
But I get many laughs reading the rendering of our Shielaa the Great!!
MUG would have to think it was "comical" after reading his poor responses.He has no other comeback
The koran is the "expert" at copying so maybe we should be asking him about this "art" LOL
I have provided evidence to show that the koran has used not only the bible but Jewish fables to facilitate its desperate attempt to legitimize itself.
The koran is waving violently in the wind trying to get a look in in the legitimacy stakes
Christain Jones

Leichhardt, Australia

#34118 Nov 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You are right, God is not happy with the general state of Muslims, that is why we see that Muslims are being persecuted all over the world.
They are divided into sects and they fight mostly against each other… they have no voice in the affairs of the world.
Any one can kill any number of Muslims in any cointry and there is no one to even say a word against them. Look at what is happening in Burma, Look at what is happening in Gaza,
These are warnings from God for Muslims to return back to their basics and be a True Muslims and join together and defend the faith.

02. Christian God is better?
As for Christians being rich and powerful at this time, you should not be deluded with the worldly powers that you have.
Are you better Christians or the earliest Christians who were tortured and persecuted and most of them died horrible death at the hands of Roman and Jews.
Who had Power and riches at the time of Moses? Moses or Pharaoh? Whose God was more Powerful? Moses' or Pharaoh'?
This is a common mistake into which people like you fall into. The worldly power and influence count for nothing in the eyes of God.
Did not Jesus say "Meek shall inherit the earth"
Did not Jesus say "It is impossible for a rich man to enter the paradise…"
I think you need to study your own scriptures before you make these 'loose comments'
Did not God say

Thou shalt not steal

Thou shalt not kill

Thou shalt not bear false witness

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours wife

Mohammed broke all these commandments in the name of his false God.

Mohammed spoke of hate, unlike Jesus. He rapes women after killing their husbands and children.

He sounds like a evil man this Mohammed. There is no comparison between Non Muslims and Muslims.

Islam is truly evil, and God watches Muslims reap what Muslims sow every day. It is Muslims who kill and oppress most Muslims
Typical Islam

#34119 Nov 16, 2012
-MUQ

MUQ, you cannot see that you are the same as sheila. You both think the opponent as run down idiots defending the indefensible!

MUQ, you are a liar, Christianity is famous for its parables and Jesus is famous as a teacher unlike his spiritual contemporaries e.g. Buddha who first told the story and asked the audience what the moral is! Only when the befuddled audience could not answer did he give it.

The famous gospels of the new testament have these questionaires from Jesus ranging from the jewish lawyer who could not give up his wealth, to the righteous pharisee, to his own stories told to the disciples.

This is coming from an ex christian. You let the ball drop this time with your knowledge or lie... when you are "reasoning" with Sheila.

The quran is often told as a narrative as well, with commentary from muslim scholars...

Location hidden

#34120 Nov 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You are right, God is not happy with the general state of Muslims, that is why we see that Muslims are being persecuted all over the world.
They are divided into sects and they fight mostly against each other… they have no voice in the affairs of the world.
Any one can kill any number of Muslims in any cointry and there is no one to even say a word against them. Look at what is happening in Burma, Look at what is happening in Gaza,
These are warnings from God for Muslims to return back to their basics and be a True Muslims and join together and defend the faith.
02. Christian God is better?
As for Christians being rich and powerful at this time, you should not be deluded with the worldly powers that you have.
Are you better Christians or the earliest Christians who were tortured and persecuted and most of them died horrible death at the hands of Roman and Jews.
Who had Power and riches at the time of Moses? Moses or Pharaoh? Whose God was more Powerful? Moses' or Pharaoh'?
This is a common mistake into which people like you fall into. The worldly power and influence count for nothing in the eyes of God.
Did not Jesus say "Meek shall inherit the earth"
Did not Jesus say "It is impossible for a rich man to enter the paradise…"
I think you need to study your own scriptures before you make these 'loose comments'
MUG plays the victim card again. Yawn.... has he not anything else to offer?

Muslims are divided into sects because they have no central canon, they have no truth in their teaching and satan is aware of this and plays his trump

MUG quotes Jesus and yet Islam doesn't believe in the real Jesus just a pale copy of a person who is impotent and useless.

There are no "true" muslims only false ones and radical ones that we see plying their false beliefs around the world on a daily basis. What are these wares? Murder, torture, intimidation, subjugation, pedophilia, rape and the list goes on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 2 hr barefoot2626 111
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 5 hr crusty 276,530
Defining 'non-combat deployment' in fight with ... 10 hr sure like robo ca... 1
"Don't make children fight your war:" ex-child ... 14 hr Comanche 2
ISIS recruiting female jihadis from America's h... 17 hr Asian Guy 8
Islamic State plot to conduct beheadings in Aus... 17 hr Roy the Boy 3
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 22 hr RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 1,126
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••