Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46750 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Launceston, Australia

#34154 Nov 17, 2012
sid wrote:
G. Executions: Beheading, Stoning & Other Means
There are many ways to execute a criminal under Shari’ah. Typically, the mode of execution is beheading by sword, as done at famed Chop-Chop Square in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. But the crime defines the manner. For example, homosexuals are executed in typically dramatic fashion, by stoning, beheading, thrown from a high wall or building, hanging, immolated by fire, or buried alive (despite male homosexuality reportedly being rampant in the Middle East, according to Raphael Patai’s Arab Mind).
Execution may be used as retaliation, done by the kin of the victim, according to Qur’an 16:126 & 2:194, which calls for the murderer to be executed in the same manner as he killed his victims. Only if this would result in extended torture will the sword be substituted. The Government will inspect the proposed execution weapon and decide if the person can handle it properly. If not, then a substitute executioner will be arranged.
Death by Stoning (Rajm), or lapidation, is delivered by a crowd with the ultimate intent of killing the victim, writes Peters. The stones used should neither be too large, which would kill the criminal too quickly, nor too small, which would delay the job. The proper size is a stone which fills the hand. Women are to be dug into the earth up to their waists before the event. If the conviction is based upon accusations, the accusers are the first to throw. If the conviction is based upon a confession, the state representative is first to toss.
For Highway Robbery (Qat’ Al-Tariq), if a killing resulted during an attempted robbery, the punishment is beheading by sword. If a murder occurred during an actual theft, the punishment is execution by crucifixion (salb), the body left dying three days. Unlike a normal murder, the family of the victim cannot choose blood-money (diya) instead of execution.
Apostates may renounce Islam by word or deed, including rejecting axiomatic articles of faith, like denying Muhammad’s mission, fasting, or disrespecting the Qur’an. The apostate (ridda) is given three days to reflect, then put to death. Some schools only execute men, whereas the women are kept alive but flogged during the hours of prayer, according to Peters. Frank Vogel, in Islamic Law & Legal System: Studies of Saudi Arabia states that apostates are beheaded in Saudi Arabia before huge crowds on Friday afternoons, in the public square, directly after prayer time has ceased.
Dhimmis, as Christians and Jews, have no inherent rights or status under the Shari’ah, being harbis, or enemy aliens, naturally at war with Islam. It is only by way of the jizyah, or yearly treaty of war tax, that these can qualify for temporary protection. Should a dhimmi lapse in protection, they can be killed on the spot and their property taken without recompense, according to Schacht. Further, any persons not Muslim or dhimmi are considered pagans and are to be instantly killed under classical shari’ah doctrine.
And this is exactly what Muslims have in mind for us Aussies in our own country just as soon as they can organize it.

Brace for a stampede of the usual sock-puppets falling all over themselves to deny it and hopefully put us off guard for a little longer.

What would they do without their precious Takiyyah?

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Launceston, Australia

#34155 Nov 17, 2012
Convict fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you convict thrives will leave this desolate land and return it to is good people the wise aboriginals?
Lead the way! We'll be right behind you! Honest! Fair Dinkum.:)
yeah right

Melbourne, Australia

#34156 Nov 17, 2012
Convict fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own reasoning, Does that mean you convict thrives will leave this desolate land and return it to is good people the wise aboriginals? you do know you stole it? Oh and murdered those poor people as well. Hahahaha , Difficult question huh, caught you with your thumbs up your arse huh, duh no answer
Read aloud in front of mirror.

Then don't take your meds and continue to suffer.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#34158 Nov 17, 2012
muq

Not sure what you mean by "missing from the bible" how can something be missing from the bible which was written before the koran. What you mean is that the passage is not in the bible because it was made up and put in the koran.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#34159 Nov 17, 2012
sid wrote:
it was made up and put in the koran.
MUQ is so stupid and narrow minded he could never figure this out!!
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#34160 Nov 17, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
Saturday, November 10, 2012
MUSLIMS CONTINUE TO LIE AND SPREAD THEIR HATE AGAINST NON MUSLIMS
Kassim Alhimidi Arrested for Murder of Shaima Alawadi
It's official. Kassim Alhimidi, husband of supposed hate-crime victim Shaima Alawadi, has been arrested for murdering her. Shaima's death spawned international vigils and rallies condemning critics of Islam. Many non-Muslim women and girls donned hijabs in a show of solidarity. Yet Alawadi wasn't a victim of an anti-Muslim hate crime at all. She was the victim of an honor killing. And her husband used the media's paranoia over an imaginary mental disease called "Islamophobia" to cover up his crime. Will the media learn their lesson and not be so desperate to condemn critics of Islam that they end up helping criminals again? Don't hold your breath.
EL CAJON — The eight-month investigation into the beating death of an Iraqi woman in her El Cajon dining room has led to the arrest of her husband, police announced Friday, putting to rest any notion that the mother of five was the victim of a hate crime.
The eight-month investigation into the beating death of an Iraqi woman in her El Cajon dining room has led to the arrest of her husband, police announced Friday, putting to rest any notion that the mother of five was the victim of a hate crime.
Kassim Alhimidi, 48, was arrested at the El Cajon police station Thursday evening and booked into jail on one count of murder in the slaying of Shaima Alawadi.
He is being held without bail and is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday.
Alawadi, 32, was apparently planning to divorce her husband and move with her children to Texas, her brother, Hass Alawadi, told U-T San Diego. He said the husband had known about her plans to divorce for quite some time.
“After months of hard work,... we determined this homicide was the result of domestic violence and not a hate crime,” El Cajon Police Chief Jim Redman said at a news conference Friday.
Investigators did not discuss possible motive or evidence in the case. No other arrests have been made, Redman said.
Alawadi was attacked at the family’s Skyview Street home March 21, when her husband had reportedly left to take their four younger children to school. She was struck on the head at least six times and suffered four skull fractures, according to court records. She was taken off of life support three days later.
A threatening note that called the family terrorists and told them to go back where they came from was found near her body. The handwritten note turned out to be a copy, not an original, according to court records. The family said a similar note had been left on their door weeks earlier, but they did not report the incident to police or keep the note.
The early implications that the slaying was a possible hate crime spawned international attention, especially among the Muslim community. Peace rallies and candlelight vigils promoting unity and a Muslim woman’s right to wear a head scarf spread throughout the world.
Alhimidi and his children gave tearful interviews to the media in the days following the slaying, and the widower was seen crying over his wife’s casket during her funeral in Iraq, at one point fainting.
In an interview a week after the killing, her husband told the Arabic Al Arabiya News:“My wife was a victim of xenophobia.”(Continue Reading.)
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2012/11/kassi...
Hi Sheilaa. And yet I remember when this lady was murdered, all the Topix Muslims were crying crocodile tears.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TGS...

Ah well, I guess the most dangerous place for some women is in the home - esp Muslim ones. RIP Shaima Alawadi.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#34161 Nov 17, 2012
Casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLL, your embarrassment is transparent and your jealousy is a womanly trait, should we assume you are a poofter, ha,ha. Anyway here is an interesting read for the intellectually inclined, meantime you can stew in your ignorance. this one is not easy to understand by any standards least of all by an illiterate convict like you, but maybe someone else will attempt to understand the spiritual dimension of Islam and why it cannot be defeated militarily, politically, theologically or spiritually.
What a load of ad hominem BS! So what if he is, to all that.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#34162 Nov 17, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Offensive or not the bible doesn't pussy foot around trying to sanitize what actually happened in relation to Judah using prostitutes or unfairly putting Tamar into an untenable situation.It deals with real life. The story deals with deception, prostitution, love, justice and honour
A: What is clear from the narrative is that Judah's first two sons, Er and Onan, were wicked and the LORD took their lives. No details are given of Er's wickedness, but Onan's sin lay in his refusal to father a child with Tamar, his deceased brother's wife, as the responsibilities of levirate marriage required. Judah concluded that since each son to whom Tamar was married had died, she was a threat to the family, and he devised an excuse for delaying her marriage to his remaining son Shelah--a delay that he in- tended to make permanent by simply ignoring her. Judah's attempt to thwart the intent of levirate marriage and thus deprive Tamar of her right to bear an heir for the family, and perhaps of her rightful place in society as well.
The story reflects badly on Judah and provides certain details about both the values of the society and the institution of levirate marriage.
The Koran has far more soiled stories in its text like the sexual acts of the false prophet on a nine year old girl, subjugation and intimidation. Other sordid stories written in the koran include the massacre of innocent Jews, the use of sex slaves stolen as part of the bounty from other tribes The false prophet was a cruel self serving abomination. These are the true facts
The affair between Judah and Tamar was not incest really. Considering she was his daughter-in-law, there was no blood relation and their sons would not become inbreds.

It could only be considered on the nose by tribal laws @ the time, perhaps.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#34163 Nov 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Judah's two sons were "wicked" so as to deserve "death penalty"....why was Judah spared the same judgement?
In which way he was "better" than his sons?
And what about the "Child of Incest"? He was placed in the Genealogy of Jesus Christ!!
So God Wanted a Child of Incest to be amongst the forefather of His Own Only Begotten Son!!
"Incest" between people who were not blood relatives. That's interesting, considering U come from a culture where they often marry their first cousins.
Jai Hindustan

Cochin, India

#34164 Nov 17, 2012
ei kaitta magireo keu chudte chay!!!!!magir to sorire kicui nai....
KoalaGums

Ryde, Australia

#34165 Nov 17, 2012
Casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
More like dogs barking in a dark dismal night, devoid of truth, of vision, devoid of religion due molestation in childhood, widespread incest, gay life, homos and lesbians, totally perverse sexuality, LOL.
Sounds like the Middle East to me. LLOL!

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34166 Nov 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Story of city's women and cutting off of their hands.

Bible is Silent on this Episode
Quranic Version:
30 Ladies said in the city:“The wife of the (great) Aziz is seeking to seduce her slave from his (true) self, truly has he inspired her with violent love: we see she is evidently going astray.” 31 When she heard of their malicious talk, she sent for them and prepared a banquet for them: she gave each of them a knife and she said (to Joseph)“ Come out before them.” When they saw him, they did extol him, and (in their amazement) cut their hands: they said,“ God preserve us! No mortal is this! This is none other than a noble angel”
32 She said “ There before you is the man whom you did blame me ! I did seek to seduce him from his (true) self but he did firmly save himself guiltless! And now, if he does not do my bidding, he shall certainly be cast into prison, and (what is more) be of the company of the vilest!
33 He said:“O my Lord! The prison is more to my liking than that to which they invite me: Unless You turn away their snare from me, I should (in my youthful folly) feel inclined towards then and join the rank of the ignorant.”
Remarks / Comments.

1. This picture which shows the moral character of high Egyptian society is missing in Bible

A: This is incorrect. The bible version shows the moral character of both Poitphar's wife,Potiphar and Joseph. The wife displayed her loose behaviour, defamed Joseph and accused him of something that he did not do. The husband covered up his wife's lie to maintain face and to prevent their loss of standing in relation to their peer group. He put Joseph in jail.If he believed that he was guilty why was he not killed? The koran states that Joseph wanted to go to jail. What innocent person wants to go to jail?The koran states it was to maintain his chastity but Potiphar's wife was still present when he was released from jail, the koran just doesn't make sense.

2. This shows the strong moral character of Joseph and the hardship ha had to face to guard his chastity. And see his prayer to God that Prison is better for me than to what these women want to lead me into. God heard his prayers and he was saved from that temptation. Compare that with the Biblical story how he was sent to prison by his master, without hearing his side of the story.
And see to what length Quran goes to clear the characters of prophets of God.

A: The bible had already showed the strong moral character of Joseph in his refusal to sleep with Potphar's wife. It didn't need to go to great lengths and make things up to convince it's readers.
I have given readers the reason why Potiphar did not have him killed-he was innocent, but Potiphar needed to maintain face and credibility within his peer group due to his position in the country and he was able to do this by putting him in jail.

3. This whole chapter is missing in Bible. From where Muhammad copied it? From street corners?

The koran has plagerised the story from the rabbinic fables printed in the second century, see the story below and see for yourself what the koran has left out in relation to the fable it presents.

The most famous tale about Zuleika is told in a Jewish legend below:
Zuleika was mocked by other aristocratic Egyptian ladies, her circle of friends, for being infatuated with a Hebrew slave boy. Inviting her friends to her home, Zuleika gave them all oranges and knives to peel them with. While they engaged in this task, Zuleika had Joseph walk through the room. Distracted by his handsomeness, all the ladies cut themselves with the knives, drawing blood. Zuleika then reminded her friends that she had to see Joseph every day. Following this incident, her contemporaries no longer mocked

So yet again we are all able to see how the koran has tried to graft both the biblical story and the Jewish fable together in the hope of trying to create its own scriptures

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#34167 Nov 17, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
The affair between Judah and Tamar was not incest really. Considering she was his daughter-in-law, there was no blood relation and their sons would not become inbreds.
It could only be considered on the nose by tribal laws @ the time, perhaps.
Did I mention incest somewhere in relation to the above post? The point I was making was that Judah did the wrong thing by her in not letting her marry his youngest son, but God's plan for the line happened anyway despite Judah's best laid plans
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#34168 Nov 17, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I mention incest somewhere in relation to the above post? The point I was making was that Judah did the wrong thing by her in not letting her marry his youngest son, but God's plan for the line happened anyway despite Judah's best laid plans
No it wasn't U who mentioned incest. I was having a sly dig @ MUQ.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#34169 Nov 17, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I must be missing something have I stated anything different? Not sure what your point is
Genesis 16:11-13
New International Version (NIV)
11 The angel of the Lord also said to her:

“You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,
for the Lord has heard of your misery.
12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”
13 She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her:“You are the God who sees me,” for she said,“I have now seen the One who sees me.”

My point with quoting this text was this: just how accurate it was in describing Ishmael. It's all about Abu Araby, and so many of his descendants.

And it was written millennia ago.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#34170 Nov 17, 2012
We are now able to see which of these is the original and who has copied who. What says you MUG?

The most famous tale about Zuleika is told in a Jewish legend 2nd century:

Zuleika was mocked by other aristocratic Egyptian ladies, her circle of friends, for being infatuated with a Hebrew slave boy. Inviting her friends to her home, Zuleika gave them all oranges and knives to peel them with. While they engaged in this task, Zuleika had Joseph walk through the room. Distracted by his handsomeness, all the ladies cut themselves with the knives, drawing blood. Zuleika then reminded her friends that she had to see Joseph every day. Following this incident, her contemporaries no longer mocked

Koran 9th Century:

And women in the city said, "The wife of al-'Azeez is seeking to seduce her slave boy; he has impassioned her with love. Indeed, we see her [to be] in clear error."

So when she heard of their scheming, she sent for them and prepared for them a banquet and gave each one of them a knife and said [to Joseph], "Come out before them." And when they saw him, they greatly admired him and cut their hands and said, "Perfect is Allah ! This is not a man; this is none but a noble angel."

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#34171 Nov 17, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 16:11-13
New International Version (NIV)
11 The angel of the Lord also said to her:
“You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,
13 She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her:“You are the God who sees me,” for she said,“I have now seen the One who sees me.”
My point with quoting this text was this: just how accurate it was in describing Ishmael. It's all about Abu Araby, and so many of his descendants.
And it was written millennia ago.
Agreed, and we can see the stark contrast between the promised seed and the one that wasn't promised. Chalk and cheese.Evil and goodness, light and darkness

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34172 Nov 18, 2012
Convict fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own reasoning, Does that mean you convict thrives will leave this desolate land and return it to is good people the wise aboriginals? you do know you stole it? Oh and murdered those poor people as well. Hahahaha , Difficult question huh, caught you with your thumbs up your arse huh, duh no answer
-
The Jew had a war with the people (England)who were controlling a large landmass that everyone called Palestine, and the Jews won.
The rest of the land they could not conquer from the British they bought from the Palestinians.
-
With the Aboriginals is slightly different.
-
January 1606 A Dutchman Willem Janszoon first landed here and saw the locals indigenous people, The Dutchman looked around and ask the locals in Dutch heb je goud (do you have any Gold) the local man who could not understand Dutch must of shook his head in a negative way and told the guy standing next to him while he was shaking his head in disbelief, what a silly man all dressed up in this heat.
-
Janszoon mistook what was said as no we have no gold.
-
Than JansZoon asked again Heb je spijzen (do you have spices,)
-
Again the Aboriginal talking to the man standing next to him while still shaking his head these men are going to die from the heat if they do not get out of those clothes. Captain JansZoon left, maybe he was related to Jan.
-
A few years later:
The British were looking for land not gold or spices, that was the Dutch who were looking for Gold and spices.
-
In 1770 The British landed here with guns and drawn sabers the British found a weaker opponent (aboriginals) the British asked the local Indigenous people who lived here.
-
Do you own this land, the only answer the British got back was we own nothing, this land you are standing own us.
The British in their wisdom what a stupid people.
-
We will show them what ownership mean and that is how come the man in Charge of the first Ship Captain Cook, plunged the flag his boats man was holding and said very loud so that the Indigenous people could hear him.
-
I claim all this land in the name of King George the 111
-
With out firing 1 bullet The British won the war against the Local Indigenous people.
-
Read very carefully Australians never stole anything
It was the British who took advantage of the weaker people who lived here.
-
Now come 131 years later the People who lived on this massive land started to call them selves Australian and they felt that they could run this continent better than the British ever could.
-
So off they went a few Australian men to see King George 111 for he was the one who owned it all.
-
When they arrived in England to make George 111 an offer they were told he was dead,(in those days news traveled slow )they were told but all is not lost for George V owns it now.
That is when these smart men came up with a brilliant plan.
-
When they met with Georgie the V , they said look here Georgie we come to make you a peaceful offer with out going to war look what the Yankees did to your great grandfather do not make the same mistake, your Great grandfather made, If you think what the Yankees did was awful to your great grandfather Georgie the 111 we can do the same and worse.
-
But no we will make you an offer you can not refuse.
-
You give us Australia and we will make you king of Australia we will even put your face on all of our money we will have an image of yours in every public building, and whenever you come for a visit we will carry all the cost.
-
As you can see we Australians stole nothing, we inherited all the land.
-
If you have any beef take it up with Elizabeth the second.
Get your facts right before you accuse us.
-
Than may I ask what the fcuck are you doing in Australia if you feel so strong about stolen land.
-
You who are getting the social security cheques we were paying the locals indigenous people we are now giving it to you.
-
Shame on you, go back home, we can pay more to the indigenous people.
Typical Islam

Kellyville, Australia

#34173 Nov 18, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>

You shall name him Ham head,
Sounds like casual donkey!
yeah right

Australia

#34174 Nov 18, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sheilaa. And yet I remember when this lady was murdered, all the Topix Muslims were crying crocodile tears.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TGS...
Ah well, I guess the most dangerous place for some women is in the home - esp Muslim ones. RIP Shaima Alawadi.
And you wonder how all those apologists are feeling now, eh? Ashamed of themselves? Are sociopaths and congenital liars ashamed of themselves? Are they capable of it?

MURDERED BY HER HUSBAND who then BLAMED THE WEST on his sociopathic criminally violent behaviour.

SOUND FAMILIAR?

You see these muslims doing this time and time again and on a daily basis. All of the abuse they can spew, commit, spread; all of the violence and who's fault is it? Theirs? OH NO.... It's YOURS.

What a hypocritical crew of bleeding morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... Thu southern at heart 130
News Trump signs resolution condemning hate groups h... Sep 17 DonaldMcDumpfHeil... 81
News Trump considering more hawkish approach to Iran... Sep 12 Trump is a joke 2
News US commemorates 9/11; thousands expected at gro... Sep 11 Jeff Brightone 2
News China and Pakistan take swipes at Trump's Afgha... Sep 8 Jeff Brightone 2
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... Aug 25 Yidfellas v USA 4
News Durand line serves as a line of hate: Karzai (Feb '06) Aug 24 Afghan Prince 3,943
More from around the web