Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#32905 Oct 18, 2012
Bobby Brusoo wrote:
<quoted text>
... You're an idiot! STFU.
Bravo. What cerebral grandeur!

Seize your destiny! MENSA beckons.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32906 Oct 18, 2012
Let's stop payment to these lazy muslims THAT Australia's taxpayers are paying for:

We are in a new phase of a very old war.
Monday, May 14, 2012

Rorting in Paradise

“Rort” is Australian slang for “scam, hoax, misrepresentation, deception, or other fraudulent scheme to gain (financial) advantage”.

More than five hundred Sunni Muslims live in the Cocos Islands, a tiny archipelago in the middle of the Indian Ocean. The Cocos are Australian territory, and their largely unemployed Muslim inhabitants have been rorting Canberra out of millions of dollars in jizya for decades. To make matters simpler, the local imam is also the welfare officer on the islands.

It’s a little-known Australian territory that’s closer to Sri Lanka than Canberra, where locals depend heavily on Centrelink payments to stay afloat.

The bulk of the population is on welfare, and many are claiming much more than they should.

The island’s population relies heavily on Canberra to maintain their isolated existence, and each year tens of millions of taxpayer dollars are channelled to the external Australian territory’s population in the form of welfare payments and grants.

Despite the idyllic setting in the Coco Islands however, there is trouble in paradise.

2,750 kilometres northwest of Perth, and halfway between Madagascar and Canberra, is Australia’s most isolated Centrelink office.

Home Island is the unemployment capital of the Indian Ocean. It is home to a unique group of Australian citizens living in paradise at the taxpayers’ expense.

From the office Haji Adam coordinates welfare payment for the 550 odd population living in the unspoilt paradise that is Australia’s Cocos Keeling Islands.

Adams is not only Centrelink’s agent but also Chief Imam, the religious leader of the Muslim community which for nearly three decades has battled unemployment.

Living in paradise comes at a cost. The jobless rate fluctuates from 60 to 80 per cent, and the cost of importing food and freight is high.

“At the moment I have a number of customers who really have expressed their concern about the rate of payment from Centrelink. It is not really enough because of the cost of living, so I think it is really difficult,” Adam said.

Next financial year, the Federal Government has allocated nearly $53,000 for every person on the islands. All up it is around $37 million to maintain health, education, communication and airline services, and that is on top of a dole bill that runs into the millions each year.

41-year-old Azman Arkrie and his five children live in one of the 100 government provided homes on the island. He has been back just over a week from serving two months of a three month sentence in jail in Western Australia for Centrelink fraud.

He has so far paid back $11,000 of the $30,000 he illegally claimed.

Arkrie claims he was unlucky to have been caught, because he certainly was not acting alone.

Next month another home islander will face a court accused of claiming Centrelink benefits for two children who don’t exist, and while many people declined to comment on camera, it was confirmed from various sources across both islands that overpayment of welfare on the island had been rife for years.

Dieter Gerhard has lived on the archipelago’s west island for more than twenty years. He says “Australia has bred a welfare mentality, and it has bred that mentality by basically whatever Home Island, wanted the Government was there writing a big cheque.”

Loyd Liest is the only European living outside the settlement on Home Island.“I know the Government has spent a lot of dough trying to re-educate and retrain the people in that, but it hasn’t sort of worked,” he said.

Household incomes are often pooled and a housing shortage on Home Island means extended families live under the one roof. If no one in the household works, combined incomes could be more than $1,200 per week.

LOBBY YOUR LOCAL AND STATE MEMBERS RE THIS ISSUE
Bobby Brusoo

Pennant Hills, Australia

#32907 Oct 18, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you show your ignorance -get an education, at your own expense, you dummy. LMAO
I pretty show you're the one who needs an education! Mistaking incorrect terms for correct words, dummy. LMFAO
Read books, expand that tiny thing of yours called a brain.

Location hidden

#32908 Oct 18, 2012
Bobby Brusoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretty show you're the one who needs an education! Mistaking incorrect terms for correct words, dummy. LMFAO
LIKE I SAID GET AN EDUCATION, ARE YOU LIVING ON THE COCCOS ISLANDS?

Definition of SPAY:

to remove the ovaries and uterus of (a female animal)

Location hidden

#32909 Oct 18, 2012
Bobby Brusoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean pretty "sure"??? Get some English lessons while you're at it. LMAO

Location hidden

#32910 Oct 18, 2012
Oophorectomy:

Definition:

Oophorectomy is the surgical removal of one or both ovaries. It is also called ovariectomy or ovarian ablation. If one ovary is removed, a woman may continue to menstruate and have children. If both ovaries are removed, menstruation stops and a woman loses the ability to have children.

As a nurse I did not use the medical terminology but one which relates to female animals which you would understand. Castration is always used in a common way to discuss the male of the species
The Apostle Paul

Estonia

#32911 Oct 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I am not favoring Saudi or Iran or any one and I do not want that they come to war and they will not come to war if left to themselves.
But unfortunately they take advise from your experts and analysts and they mislead them and try to create bad blood between these two nations.
It is the oldest trick “divide and rule’…. When Iran was under Shah may be your “experts” were advising him as to how to gain superiority over Arabs!!
02. All money of ME countries is ultimately going to your coffers only…because your country supplies arms and ammunition to BOTH parties, and it is in your ECONOMIC interest that they continue fighting!!
This is classic Muslim Taqiya (convenient lying). If it’s an evil act perpetrated by sundry religion Islam then bring out a handy conspiracy theory and blame everyone else. When are you going to look at the mirror, and take responsibility?

The stupidest thing in the universe is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result. You can’t keep following Islam and believing the Koran again and again and again expecting a good result.

Take a look at 14 year old school girl Malala Yosoufzai in Pakistan who just wanted to go to school. Strict followers of Islam who read their Koran again and again and again resulted in going forth to shoot a child in the head who wanted to go to school. You get the same bad result in going forth to blow up children’s schools. You get the same bad result in strapping on that favorite suicide vest for 72 virgins, and so on.

You can’t expect a different result. By now, it should reveal to the over 1 billion followers of Islam that they’ve been duped.
hmmmmm

Australia

#32912 Oct 18, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
Let's stop payment to these lazy muslims THAT Australia's taxpayers are paying for:
We are in a new phase of a very old war.
Monday, May 14, 2012
Rorting in Paradise
LOBBY YOUR LOCAL AND STATE MEMBERS RE THIS ISSUE
I believe that it is Cocos Island where the refugees now outnumber the locals.
Blekko

Australia

#32913 Oct 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
While Western People should be given a God Given right to attack any Muslim country and go and occupy any Muslim country?
I know you people are NEVER in favor of a level playing field, are you?
While your terrorists, disrupt world peace. We will do as we like.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22195...

until we nuke you dumb asses
alfie

Australia

#32914 Oct 18, 2012
Today was a good day to sum up Islam in the news. We had: 1. A Muslim trying to blow up New York. 2. A Muslim appearing in court over rioting in Sydney over a movie he hadn't even seen. 3. A Muslim getting weekend release over a series of gang rapes committed 10 years ago, raping them according to Islam because they were uncovered kaffir girls. If the news tomorrow reports an Islamic honour killing & female genital mutilation cases that will sum things up nicely.

The claim that Islam is a "peaceful religion" is the biggest lie of the the last 200 years, & it goes all the way up to Presidents of the United States, including the current one who was born a Muslim & has an inscription on his wedding ring in Arabic that says the only god is Allah.

http://www.google.com.au/url...
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#32915 Oct 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
While Western People should be given a God Given right to attack any Muslim country and go and occupy any Muslim country?
I know you people are NEVER in favor of a level playing field, are you?
Nobody wants your stinking middle eastern Muslim countries. But it is you Muslims that are creating the problems for the west.

If you disgusting Muslims would not bother us, we would not bother you.
You Muslims do nothing but creat problems for us.

So stay in your own sh^thole countries and don't come to our western countries. We don't want you here with your cultural and religious garbage practices. Fight your own wars, make sure you Muslims kill each other off. You will be doing the world a favour. It's time you Muslims made a contribution to a civilized society.

Location hidden

#32916 Oct 18, 2012
Man jailed for $3m Sydney hospital fraud
Lauren Farrow, AAP Updated August 24, 2012, 6:44 pm

A man will spend nearly five years in prison for defrauding three Sydney hospitals of nearly $3m.

A man has been sentenced to a minimum of four years and 10 months in prison for defrauding three Sydney hospitals of nearly $3 million dollars.

In sentencing Raheed Alahad Khan in the NSW District Court in Sydney on Friday, Judge Anthony Blackmore said the 37-year-old had provided no information about the whereabouts of the money and there was "no prospect" of its recovery.

Judge Blackmore described the former hospital employee's actions as "conniving, calculated and extremely profitable for him".

Khan, who pleaded guilty to three counts of obtaining money by deception in February this year, made false medical supply and paper orders to three fake companies while working at St Vincent's and Mater hospitals and the Sydney Southwest Private Hospital in Liverpool.

With the help of fake invoices, the court heard that between 2003 and 2009, Khan carried out a "series of systematic frauds" on the three hospitals, amounting to just under $3 million.

"Payments were made for products that just never existed and therefore were never delivered," Judge Blackmore said.

Khan had said that he had used the money to fund interstate trips, uniforms and registration expenses for a suburban football club, and had admitted that he got "a bit carried away", the court heard.

At one point Khan said money was needed for a tournament in America, but Judge Blackmore said the soccer club never went to the United States.

Mr Blackmore said Khan "was not a man of prior good character" and would "say or do anything" to reduce his criminality.

He also noted that Khan had a prior conviction for obtaining goods by deception.

He sentenced him to a maximum of six years and six months in prison, with a non-parole period of four years and 10 months.
Khan has been in custody since December 2011, so he will be eligible for parole on October 15, 2016.

Deportation should be carried out on completion of his sentence

Location hidden

#32917 Oct 18, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that it is Cocos Island where the refugees now outnumber the locals.
Correct

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#32919 Oct 18, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo. What cerebral grandeur!
Seize your destiny! MENSA beckons.
Dude, you're the man, why do you go missing these days?
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#32920 Oct 18, 2012
The Little Things wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't contest your right to deliver your message in whatever way you so choose, I am trying to help you in your obvious quest to build a following for resore Australia and more widely your anti-Islamic cause.
Unfortunately stooping to their level of insult flinging and sheer bigotry results not in a following but doing a disservice to the cause you are trying to further.
Do you understand ?
Pauline failed because she got to personal with her message.
I for example in my previous post was not having a go at you, I was really trying to help you. To come straight out of the gate all defensive and potentially put me off side doesn't serve to further your cause. I have quite a loud voice. As do many. If you immediateIy put everyone off side, how can you further your cause and spread the message? Everyone will think you are no better than a Muslim. People such as I can help in your quest or bag you out and devalue it.
You are an easy target. Choose wisely.
Your choice is made in your chosen response.
I actually admire Sheilaa the way she goes on here. And doesn't let it get to her when she gets attacked by retards and trolls, some of whom are Muslim.

I also admire U 4 exposing the truth, such as the full horror of what happened to the embassy people in Libya. I certainly didn't think of something as horrendous as that when I supported the rebels against Gadaffi.

Both of U keep up the good work!
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#32921 Oct 18, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Taliban can't stand being shown up by a girl/woman eh? HAHAHA.
WOW - they will stop at nothing in their hatred - so the relentless spread of disinformation continues... these people are a violent completely unintelligent JOKE. Come to think of it, with respect to disinformation spread, they sound a lot like MUQ.
I hope Malala recovers fully and goes back to live a long and happy life. I hope she serves as a living in your face reminder of what these animals really are.
It may have something to do with the fact that young Malala has more balls than those gutless [email protected] Not just 12 suicide bombers, be nice if they all killed themselves - in a remote place.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#32922 Oct 18, 2012
Jake wrote:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com. au/news/skaf-gang-rapist-set-f or-parole/story-e6freuy9-12264 98616165
Scum
What does a Lebanese do after sex?
A: 55 years.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#32923 Oct 18, 2012
Bobby Brusoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be castrated.
No Thornleigh Thorn aka TeenActivist, ur parents should have been castrated.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#32924 Oct 18, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
LIKE I SAID GET AN EDUCATION, ARE YOU LIVING ON THE COCCOS ISLANDS?
Definition of SPAY:
to remove the ovaries and uterus of (a female animal)
Correct. That's the operation generally performed on female dogs and cats.

The Thornleigh Thorn should go for ESL lessons. LOL!
Babirusa

East Maitland, Australia

#32925 Oct 18, 2012
If you ungrateful whinging immigrants don't like our Safe Christian Nation go back to your Muslim Nations.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/assad-regime-accu...

You will be much happier there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... 17 hr Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda Wed YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Aug 23 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Aug 16 Lottery traitors 11
News Wikileaks Is At It Again, Proves Trump Is Right... Aug 16 Chilli J 24
More from around the web