Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Dec 23, 2007 Read more: Scoop 46,821
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Read more
Letter to a Young Muslim

Hawthorn, Australia

#32812 Oct 15, 2012
For the west, democracy means believing in exactly the same things that they believe. Is that really democracy? If we elected our own government, in one or two countries people might elect Islamists. Would the west leave us alone? Did the French government leave the Algerian military alone? No. They insisted that the elections of 1990 and 1991 be declared null and void. French intellectuals described the Front Islamique du Salut (FIS) as "Islamo-fascists", ignoring the fact that they had won an election. Had they been allowed to become the government, divisions already present within them would have come to the surface. The army could have warned that any attempt to tamper with the rights guaranteed to citizens under the constitution would not be tolerated. It was only when the original leaders of the FIS had been eliminated that the more lumpen elements came to the fore and created mayhem. Should we blame them for the civil war, or those in Algiers and Paris who robbed them of their victory? The massacres in Algeria are horrendous. Is it only the Islamists who are responsible? What happened in Bentalha, 10 miles south of Algiers, on the night of September 22, 1997? Who slaughtered the 500 men, women and children of that township? Who? The Frenchman who knows everything, Bernard-Henri Levy, is sure it was the Islamists who perpetrated this dreadful deed. Then why did the army deny the local population arms to defend itself? Why did it tell the local militia to go away that night? Why did the security forces not intervene when they could see what was going on? Why does M Levy believe that the Maghreb has to be subordinated to the needs of the French republic, and why does nobody attack this sort of fundamentalism?

We know what we have to do, say the Arabs, but every time the west intervenes it sets our cause back many years. So if they want to help, they should stay out. That’s what my Arab friends say, and I agree with this approach. Look at Iran. The western gaze turned benevolent during the assault on Afghanistan. Iran was needed for the war, but let the west watch from afar. The imperial fundamentalists are talking about the "axis of evil", which includes Iran. An intervention there would be fatal. A new generation has experienced clerical oppression. It has known nothing else. Stories about the shah are part of its prehistory. These young men and women are sure about one thing if nothing else. They don’t want the ayatollahs to rule them any more. Even though Iran, in recent years, has not been as bad as Saudi Arabia or the late "Emirate of Afghanistan", it has not been good for the people.

Let me tell you a story. A couple of years ago I met a young Iranian film-maker in Los Angeles. His name was Moslem Mansouri. He had managed to escape with several hours of filmed interviews for a documentary he was making. He had won the confidence of three Tehran prostitutes and filmed them for more than two years. He showed me some of the footage. They talked to him quite openly. They described how the best pick-ups were at religious festivals. I got a flavour of the film from the transcripts he sent me. One of the women tells him: "Today everyone is forced to sell their bodies! Women like us have to tolerate a man for 10,000 toomans. Young people need to be in a bed together, even for 10 minutes ... It is a primary need ... it calms them down.

(cont)
Letter to a Young Muslim

Hawthorn, Australia

#32813 Oct 15, 2012
"When the government does not allow it, then prostitution grows. We don’t even need to talk about prostitution, the government has taken away the right to speak with the opposite sex freely in public ... In the parks, in the cinemas, or in the streets, you can’t talk to the person sitting next to you. On the streets, if you talk to a man, the ‘Islamic guard’ interrogates you endlessly. Today in our country, nobody is satisfied! Nobody has security. I went to a company to get a job. The manager of the company, a bearded guy, looked at my face and said,‘I will hire you and I’ll give you 10,000 toomans more than the pay rate.’ I said,‘You can at least test my computer skills to see if I’m proficient or not ...’ He said,‘I hire you for your looks!’ I knew that if I had to work there, I had to have sex with him at least once a day.

"Wherever you go it’s like this! I went to a special family court – for divorce – and begged the judge, a clergyman, to give me my child’s custody. I told him,‘Please ... I beg you to give me the custody of my child. I’ll be your Kaniz ...["Kaniz" means servant. This is a Persian expression which basically means 'I beg you, I am very desperate'.] What do you think the guy said? He said,‘I don’t need a servant! I need a woman!’ What do you expect of others when the clergyman, the head of the court, says this? I went to the officer to get my divorce signed, instead he said I should not get divorced and instead get married again without divorce, illegally. Because he said without a husband it will be hard to find a job. He was right, but I didn’t have money to pay him ... These things make you age faster ... you get depressed ... you have a lot of stress and it damages you. Perhaps there is a means to get out of this ... "

Moslem was distraught because none of the American networks wanted to buy the film. They didn’t want to destabilise Khatami’s regime! Moslem himself is a child of the Revolution. Without it he would never have become a film-maker. He comes from a very poor family. His father is a muezzin and his upbringing was ultra-religious. Now he hates religion. He refused to fight in the war against Iraq. He was arrested. This experience transformed him. "The prison was a hard but good experience for me. It was in the prison that I felt I am reaching a stage of intellectual maturity. I was resisting and I enjoyed my sense of strength. I felt that I saved my life from the corrupted world of clergies and this is a price I was paying for it. I was proud of it. After one year in prison, they told me that I would be released on the condition that I sign papers stating that I will participate in Friday sermons and religious activities. I refused to sign. They kept me in the prison for one more year."

Afterwards he took a job on a film magazine as a reporter. "I thought my work in the media would serve as a cover for my own projects, which were to document the hideous crimes of the political regime itself. I knew that I would not be able to make the kind of films I really want to make due to the censorship regulations. Any scenario that I would write would have never got the permission of the Islamic censorship office. I knew that my time and energy would get wasted. So I decided to make eight documentaries secretly. I smuggled the footage out of Iran. Due to financial problems I’ve only been able to finish editing two of my films. One is Close Up, Long Shot and the other is Shamloo, The Poet Of Liberty.

(cont)
Letter to a Young Muslim

Hawthorn, Australia

#32814 Oct 15, 2012
"The first film is about the life of Hossein Sabzian, who was the main character of Abbas Kiarostami’s drama-documentary called Close Up. A few years after Kiarostami’s film, I went to visit Sabzian. He loves cinema. His wife and children get frustrated with him and finally leave him. Today, he lives in a village on the outskirts of Tehran and has come to the conclusion that his love for cinema has resulted in nothing but misery. In my film he says,‘People like me get destroyed in societies like the one we live in. We can never present ourselves. There are two types of dead: flat and walking. We are the walking dead!’"

We could find stories like this and worse in every Muslim country. There is a big difference between the Muslims of the diaspora – those whose parents migrated to the western lands – and those who still live in the House of Islam. The latter are far more critical because religion is not crucial to their identity. It’s taken for granted that they are Muslims. In Europe and North America things are different. Here an official multiculturalism has stressed difference at the expense of all else. Its rise correlates with a decline in radical politics as such.

"Culture" and "religion" are softer, euphemistic substitutes for socioeconomic inequality – as if diversity, rather than hierarchy, were the central issue in North American or European society today. I have spoken to Muslims from the Maghreb (France), from Anatolia (Germany); from Pakistan and Bangladesh (Britain), from everywhere (United States) and a South Asian sprinkling in Scandinavia. Why is it, I often ask myself, that so many are like you? They have become much more orthodox and rigid than the robust and vigorous peasants of Kashmir and the Punjab, whom I used to know so well.

The British prime minister is a great believer in single-faith schools. The American president ends each speech with "God Save America". Osama starts and ends each TV interview by praising Allah. All three have the right to do so, just as I have the right to remain committed to most of the values of the Enlightenment. The Enlightenment attacked religion – Christianity, mainly – for two reasons: that it was a set of ideological delusions, and that it was a system of institutional oppression, with immense powers of persecution and intolerance. Why should we abandon either of these legacies today?

I don’t want you to misunderstand me. My aversion to religion is by no means confined to Islam alone. And nor do I ignore the role which religious ideologies have played in the past in order to move the world forward. It was the ideological clashes between two rival interpretations of Christianity – the Protestant Reformation versus the Catholic Counter-Reformation – that led to volcanic explosions in Europe. Here was an example of razor-sharp intellectual debates fuelled by theological passions, leading to a civil war, followed by a revolution.

The 16th-century Dutch revolt against Spanish occupation was triggered off by an assault on sacred images in the name of confessional correctness. The introduction of a new prayer book in Scotland was one of the causes of the 17th-century Puritan Revolution in England, the refusal to tolerate Catholicism sparked off its successor in 1688. The intellectual ferment did not cease and a century later the ideas of the Enlightenment stoked the furnaces of revolutionary France. The Church of England and the Vatican now combined to contest the new threat, but ideas of popular sovereignty and republics were too strong to be easily obliterated.

(cont)
Letter to a Young Muslim

Hawthorn, Australia

#32815 Oct 15, 2012
I can almost hear your question. What has all this got to do with us? A great deal, my friend. Western Europe had been fired by theological passions, but these were now being transcended. Modernity was on the horizon. This was a dynamic that the culture and economy of the Ottoman Empire could never mimic. The Sunni-Shia divide had come too soon and congealed into rival dogmas. Dissent had, by this time, been virtually wiped out in Islam. The Sultan, flanked by his religious scholars, ruled a state-Empire that was going to wither away and die.

If this was already the case in the 18th century, how much truer it is today. Perhaps the only way in which Muslims will discover this is through their own experiences, as in Iran. The rise of religion is partially explained by the lack of any other alternative to the universal regime of neoliberalism. Here you will discover that as long as Islamist governments open their countries to global penetration, they will be permitted to do what they want in the sociopolitical realm.

The American Empire used Islam before and it can do so again. Here lies the challenge. We are in desperate need of an Islamic Reformation that sweeps away the crazed conservatism and backwardness of the fundamentalists but, more than that, opens up the world of Islam to new ideas which are seen to be more advanced than what is currently on offer from the west.

This would necessitate a rigid separation of state and mosque; the dissolution of the clergy; the assertion by Muslim intellectuals of their right to interpret the texts that are the collective property of Islamic culture as a whole; the freedom to think freely and rationally and the freedom of imagination. Unless we move in this direction we will be doomed to reliving old battles and thinking not of a richer and humane future, but of how we can move from the present to the past. It is an unacceptable vision. I’ve let my pen run away with me and preached my heresies for too long. I doubt that I will change, but I hope you will.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32816 Oct 15, 2012
Youths plead guilty over charges relating to anti-Islam film protest in Sydney

Amy Dale
October 15, 2012 1:29PM

ONE man has apologised and another man has paid for the damage he caused during violent religious riots in Sydney.

Benjamin Homan, 23, pleaded guilty to one charge of affray and one charge of resisting arrest when he appeared in Downing Centre Local Court today.

In court, he apologised to the community and police for his actions.

He was one of the first to admit to charges of criminal behaviour during a demonstration that turned violent in Sydney's CBD on September 15.

The demonstrations were sparked by the US-produced YouTube film Innocence of Muslims.

Omar Halaby, 18, also pleaded guilty in the same court, to smashing the windscreen of a police vehicle with a milk crate.

He presented the police prosecutor with a $500 money order for the cost of repairing the vehicle.

Although he is still before the court on a charge of affray stemming from the riot, he will be sentenced for the damage offence on October 29.

Two others charged over the September 15 riot, where officers were pelted with bottles, rocks and timber, have appeared in court to plead not guilty to charges of riot, affray and resisting police.

Abdullah Traljesic, 40, and Mohammed Issai , 43, will reappear in court on November 30.

Halaby covered his head with a jumper to sprint away from media crews outside the court building.

So far 11 people have been charged over the protest, held in outrage over an anti-Islamic film clip posted on You Tube, and subsequent threats of revenge riots.
Blekko

Australia

#32817 Oct 15, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
Youths plead guilty over charges relating to anti-Islam film protest in Sydney
Amy Dale
October 15, 2012 1:29PM
ONE man has apologised and another man has paid for the damage he caused during violent religious riots in Sydney.
Benjamin Homan, 23, pleaded guilty to one charge of affray and one charge of resisting arrest when he appeared in Downing Centre Local Court today.
In court, he apologised to the community and police for his actions.
He was one of the first to admit to charges of criminal behaviour during a demonstration that turned violent in Sydney's CBD on September 15.
The demonstrations were sparked by the US-produced YouTube film Innocence of Muslims.
Omar Halaby, 18, also pleaded guilty in the same court, to smashing the windscreen of a police vehicle with a milk crate.
He presented the police prosecutor with a $500 money order for the cost of repairing the vehicle.
Although he is still before the court on a charge of affray stemming from the riot, he will be sentenced for the damage offence on October 29.
Two others charged over the September 15 riot, where officers were pelted with bottles, rocks and timber, have appeared in court to plead not guilty to charges of riot, affray and resisting police.
Abdullah Traljesic, 40, and Mohammed Issai , 43, will reappear in court on November 30.
Halaby covered his head with a jumper to sprint away from media crews outside the court building.
So far 11 people have been charged over the protest, held in outrage over an anti-Islamic film clip posted on You Tube, and subsequent threats of revenge riots.
Sorry !! Sorry, What So much for standing up for what you stand for. You Gutless Sacks of SHITe, your weak as PISS.

Location hidden

#32818 Oct 15, 2012
Blekko wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry !! Sorry, What So much for standing up for what you stand for. You Gutless Sacks of SHITe, your weak as PISS.
Whilst you're living in our country you will abide by our laws or face the consequences including deportation or if you were born here jail. So sit on that and do what Oliver did -twist!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#32819 Oct 15, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
SHOCKING! Do you have any news links?

I have the photo, It was not covered by the news, we offered it to every major news group who all said they had the photo but declined to run it out of respect for the families.

While I can understand that, I also feel the public should get to base their decisions on the whole truth.

The photo depicts an Anglo soldier over the shoulder of an Arab, another Arab pulling his shirt of him, and the look on the Anglo soldiers face tells you he knows what's about to happen to him. Utter despair and tears.

Got to feel that if the media gave us the whole story, there would be a lot more pushback against the invasive ideology from the currently apathetic domestic population.

You can just tell this was a case of, with so many waves caused by the innocence of Muslims film and resulting protests, it's probably in the publics best interest to not incite further reactions.

Will see if I can find you a link to the photo at least. Hold on.

Location hidden

#32820 Oct 15, 2012
https://twitter.com/syriancommando/status/245...

Here is a copy of that photo.

Location hidden

#32821 Oct 15, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Whilst you're living in our country you will abide by our laws or face the consequences including deportation or if you were born here jail. So sit on that and do what Oliver did -twist!!!!!!!!!!
Sheila while I respect and agree with your position, you got to do something about your delivery,

You come off sounding like Pauline Hanson a lot of the time.

Location hidden

#32822 Oct 15, 2012
The Little Things wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila while I respect and agree with your position, you got to do something about your delivery,
You come off sounding like Pauline Hanson a lot of the time.
I'll deliver my information which ever way I choose to so mind your own business. You opinion of whether or not I sound like Pauline means nothing to me. I am not here to win a popularity contest, just to deliver the truth. If you don't like my style too bad!!!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#32823 Oct 15, 2012
JB wrote:
01. Hmmmm the consequences might be very high fuel prices ? So! enjoying cheaper fuel for a few years then facing an nuke threat from an unstable regime like Iran’s would the least of our worries in the west.

02. What would we say to future generations when trying to explain why we allowed Iran a nuke capability ? we had a few years of cheaper fuel ?
I’d rather pay 10 bucks a liter than allow them nukes.
Ans.

01. So first you deposit your ten years fuel costs at the rate of 10 Dollar per Liter…. You and all your country men…. Then you go and attack Iran and Saudi Arabia and Syria and all countries in the ME to get a “final solution” to all this problem.

But all your money must be deposited in an Israeli bank, and there would be no refund of any kind!!

How dumb can some people get!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#32824 Oct 15, 2012
RM wrote:
"...you people"? You mean the JEWS that you claim run the world and that you are allied with in order to provide protection from Iran?

"Nothing like Taqiyya in Islam" is taqiyya in its basest form.
Ans.

Jews do not run the world and they are not even capable to run the world.

What they do is to brainwash people and try to control the finance of the most powerful nations of the world, by their control of Media and banks, insurance companies and stock broking firms.

We do not need any protection from Iran, we are living together for centuries together, so you do not intervene into our internal affairs.

I do not know any principle in Islam known as TAQIYYA.

Location hidden

#32825 Oct 15, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll deliver my information which ever way I choose to so mind your own business. You opinion of whether or not I sound like Pauline means nothing to me. I am not here to win a popularity contest, just to deliver the truth. If you don't like my style too bad!!!!
While I don't contest your right to deliver your message in whatever way you so choose, I am trying to help you in your obvious quest to build a following for resore Australia and more widely your anti-Islamic cause.

Unfortunately stooping to their level of insult flinging and sheer bigotry results not in a following but doing a disservice to the cause you are trying to further.

Do you understand ?

Pauline failed because she got to personal with her message.

I for example in my previous post was not having a go at you, I was really trying to help you. To come straight out of the gate all defensive and potentially put me off side doesn't serve to further your cause. I have quite a loud voice. As do many. If you immediateIy put everyone off side, how can you further your cause and spread the message? Everyone will think you are no better than a Muslim. People such as I can help in your quest or bag you out and devalue it.

You are an easy target. Choose wisely.

Your choice is made in your chosen response.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#32826 Oct 15, 2012
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Science of Genocide

By Chris Hedges

On this day in 1945 the United States demonstrated that it was as morally bankrupt as the Nazi machine it had recently vanquished and the Soviet regime with which it was allied. Over Hiroshima, and three days later over Nagasaki, it exploded an atomic device that was the most efficient weapon of genocide in human history. The blast killed tens of thousands of men, women and children. It was an act of mass annihilation that was strategically and militarily indefensible. The Japanese had been on the verge of surrender. Hiroshima and Nagasaki had no military significance. It was a war crime for which no one was ever tried. The explosions, which marked the culmination of three centuries of physics, signaled the ascendancy of the technician and scientist as our most potent agents of death.

“In World War II Auschwitz and Hiroshima showed that progress through technology has escalated man’s destructive impulses into more precise and incredibly more devastating form,” Bruno Bettelheim said.“The concentration camps with their gas chambers, the first atomic bomb … confronted us with the stark reality of overwhelming death, not so much one’s own—this each of us has to face sooner or later, and however uneasily, most of us manage not to be overpowered by our fear of it—but the unnecessary and untimely death of millions.… Progress not only failed to preserve life but it deprived millions of their lives more effectively than had ever been possible before. Whether we choose to recognize it or not, after the second World War Auschwitz and Hiroshima became monuments to the incredible devastation man and technology together bring about.”

The atomic blasts, ignited in large part to send a message to the Soviet Union, were a reminder that science is morally neutral. Science and technology serve the ambitions of humankind. And few in the sciences look beyond the narrow tasks handed to them by corporations or government. They employ their dark arts, often blind to the consequences, to cement into place systems of security and surveillance, as well as systems of environmental destruction, that will result in collective enslavement and mass extermination. As we veer toward environmental collapse we will have to pit ourselves against many of these experts, scientists and technicians whose loyalty is to institutions that profit from exploitation and death.

Scientists and technicians in the United States over the last five decades built 70,000 nuclear weapons at a cost of $5.5 trillion.(The Soviet Union had a nuclear arsenal of similar capability.) By 1963, according to the Columbia University professor Seymour Melman, the United States could overkill the 140 principal cities in the Soviet Union more than 78 times. Yet we went on manufacturing nuclear warheads. And those who publicly questioned the rationality of the massive nuclear buildup, such as J. Robert Oppenheimer, who at the government lab at Los Alamos, N.M., had overseen the building of the two bombs used on Japan, often were zealously persecuted on suspicion of being communists or communist sympathizers.

It was a war plan that called for a calculated act of enormous, criminal genocide. We built more and more bombs with the sole purpose of killing hundreds of millions of people. And those who built them, with few exceptions, never gave a thought to their suicidal creations.

“What are we to make of a civilization which has always regarded ethics as an essential part of human life [but] which has not been able to talk about the prospect of killing almost everyone except in prudential and game-theoretical terms?” Oppenheimer asked after World War II.

(Contd.)

Location hidden

#32827 Oct 15, 2012
MUQ wrote:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
The Science of Genocide
By Chris Hedges
On this day in 1945 the United States demonstrated that it was as morally bankrupt as the Nazi machine it had recently vanquished and the Soviet regime with which it was allied. Over Hiroshima, and three days later over Nagasaki, it exploded an atomic device that was the most efficient weapon of genocide in human history. The blast killed tens of thousands of men, women and children. It was an act of mass annihilation that was strategically and militarily indefensible. The Japanese had been t atomic bomb … confronted us with the stark reality of overwhelming death, not so much one’s own—this each of us has to face sooner or later, and however uneasily, most of us manage not to be overpowered by our fear of message to the Soviet Union, were a reminder that science is morally neutral. Science and technology serve the ambitions of humankind. And few in the sciences look beyond the narrow tasks handed to them by corporations or government. They employ their dark arts, often blind to the consequences, to cement into place systems of security and surveillance, as well as systems of environmental destruction, that will result in collective enslavement and mass extermination. As we veer toward environmental collapse we will have to pit ourselves against many of these experts, scientists and technicians whose loyalty is to institutions that profit from exploitation and death.
Scientists and technicians in the United States over the last five decades built 70,000 nuclear weapons at a cost of $5.5 trillion.(The Soviet Union had a nuclear arsenal of similar capability.) By 1963, according to the Columbia University professor Seymour Melman, the United States could overkill the 140 principal cities in the Soviet Union more than 78 times. Yet we went on manufacturing nuclear warheads. And those who publicly questioned the rationality of the massive nuclear buildup, such as J. Robert Oppenheimer, who at the government lab at Los Alamos, N.M., had overseen the building of the two bombs used on Japan, often were zealously persecuted on suspicion of being communists or communist sympathizers.
It was a war plan that called for a calculated act of enormous, criminal genocide. We built more and more bombs with the sole purpose of killing hundreds of millions of people. And those who built them, with few exceptions, never gave a thought to their suicidal creations.
“What are we to make of a civilization which has always regarded ethics as an essential part of human life [but] which has not been able to talk about the prospect of killing almost everyone except in prudential and game-theoretical terms?” Oppenheimer asked after World War II.
(Contd.)
Mug, I really doubt you even comprehend what you copy and paste.
Have you descended to a point now where Baron44 and others have smashed you to bits regarding your own opinions and so now all you have left is to copy and paste someone else's works in the hopes that it might show up baron and co as you are obviously not capable?
Man you should realise when you beaten and feck off.
You haven't even made an attempt to stand up for your ideology of hate in recent times, ie you don't even contribute.
Why are you here for?
Is it: you have been shown that you can't intellectually match it with baron and co, so you resort to copy and pasting others works to show them that you are still here and won't give in?
That's how it looks, you're a dead duck and only you don't know it yet.
Face it mate, in the face of unrelenting and unhindered truth Islam cannot prevail.

Location hidden

#32828 Oct 15, 2012
The Little Things wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't contest your right to deliver your message in whatever way you so choose, I am trying to help you in your obvious quest to build a following for resore Australia and more widely your anti-Islamic cause.
Unfortunately stooping to their level of insult flinging and sheer bigotry results not in a following but doing a disservice to the cause you are trying to further.
Do you understand ?
Pauline failed because she got to personal with her message.
I for example in my previous post was not having a go at you, I was really trying to help you. To come straight out of the gate all defensive and potentially put me off side doesn't serve to further your cause. I have quite a loud voice. As do many. If you immediateIy put everyone off side, how can you further your cause and spread the message? Everyone will think you are no better than a Muslim. People such as I can help in your quest or bag you out and devalue it.
You are an easy target. Choose wisely.
Your choice is made in your chosen response.
People don't help ME in my quest they are helping themselves and Australia.

I haven't put anyone except yourself and other muslims off side on this forum so I disagree with what you have stated. I am sick to death of being politically correct as it gets no one anywhere. If you call stooping to their level posting the truth about Islam then you have rocks in your head
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#32829 Oct 15, 2012
The Little Things wrote:
<quoted text>
Mug, I really doubt you even comprehend what you copy and paste.
Have you descended to a point now where Baron44 and others have smashed you to bits regarding your own opinions and so now all you have left is to copy and paste someone else's works in the hopes that it might show up baron and co as you are obviously not capable?
Man you should realise when you beaten and feck off.
You haven't even made an attempt to stand up for your ideology of hate in recent times, ie you don't even contribute.
Why are you here for?
Is it: you have been shown that you can't intellectually match it with baron and co, so you resort to copy and pasting others works to show them that you are still here and won't give in?
That's how it looks, you're a dead duck and only you don't know it yet.
Face it mate, in the face of unrelenting and unhindered truth Islam cannot prevail.
Thank you very much for your "positive Criticism"!!

Even if it shows that you did not read my post at all!!

It is incomplete and more segments are still to come!!

Thank you very much.

As regards Barron Guy exposing me fully, I really do not have time to read and respond to the endless comments from him.

May be you have time and inclination to go thru his each and every word. Might serve you good.

Thanks you once again for your "positive criticism"!!

Location hidden

#32830 Oct 15, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't help ME in my quest they are helping themselves and Australia.
I haven't put anyone except yourself and other muslims off side on this forum so I disagree with what you have stated. I am sick to death of being politically correct as it gets no one anywhere. If you call stooping to their level posting the truth about Islam then you have rocks in your head
And if you do Australia more harm than good by putting all those still forming their opinions off side?

Location hidden

#32831 Oct 15, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much for your "positive Criticism"!!
Even if it shows that you did not read my post at all!!
It is incomplete and more segments are still to come!!
Thank you very much.
As regards Barron Guy exposing me fully, I really do not have time to read and respond to the endless comments from him.
May be you have time and inclination to go thru his each and every word. Might serve you good.
Thanks you once again for your "positive criticism"!!
Don't waste your time posting more rubbish we just put it in the rubbish pile and judge it accordingly. It is never relevant to the topic and we don't give a shit about a false prophet that is on par with hitler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 1 hr fyi 276,689
News 2 men in flaming car ram Glasgow Airport; suspe... (Jun '07) 13 hr joec106 6
News ISIS claims blast near U.S. site in Irbil, Iraq 15 hr mjjcpa 1
News Halton Muslim women separate ISIS from Islam 22 hr Republican 4
News Possible visit by Kosovo's Thaci puts old foe S... Fri La la land 4
Boycott holland and europe Fri Republican 1
News This undated photo provided by Franklin County ... Fri Oliver Canterberry 2
More from around the web