Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46752 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Jake Bradock

Robina, Australia

#32871 Oct 17, 2012
If there is only one path to heavon and the devils job is to make that path as hard to find as posible , then it makes sence that the devil would create as many false religions as possible to increase the likley hood of millions of humans to walk the wrong path.

The devil nailed it by possesing mohummed and having him create the false religion of islam and send billions of poor muslims down the wrong path to hell.
Whats silly is the islamic path is so obviously wrong and false that it amazes me how they can all fall for it.

Good and evil are easy to identify and with islam doing so much evil it should be easy for them to spot it as the devils religion.
Paul the Apostle

Europe

#32872 Oct 17, 2012
Jake Bradock wrote:
If there is only one path to heavon and the devils job is to make that path as hard to find as posible , then it makes sence that the devil would create as many false religions as possible to increase the likley hood of millions of humans to walk the wrong path.
The devil nailed it by possesing mohummed and having him create the false religion of islam and send billions of poor muslims down the wrong path to hell.
Whats silly is the islamic path is so obviously wrong and false that it amazes me how they can all fall for it.
Good and evil are easy to identify and with islam doing so much evil it should be easy for them to spot it as the devils religion.
Sheilaa, christianity is no different, my holier than thou child.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32873 Oct 17, 2012
Paul the Apostle wrote:
<quoted text> Sheilaa, christianity is no different, my holier than thou child.
You show us what a clod you really are. You don't even know who you are posting to. I must have really knocked you off your perch and you can't think of anyone but me. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#32874 Oct 17, 2012
BOO HOO the taliban are upset re the bad press coverage they are receiving re the 14 year old student that they shot and left for dead.

Read more of their pathetic whining below:

Taliban upset at coverage of Malala Yousafzai murder attempt
by Emily Senger on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:51am -

The adage about not shooting the messenger has taken on a whole new meaning in Pakistan, as Taliban insurgents threaten attacks against media outlets that have shown unfavourable coverage after their attempt to kill 14-year-old schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai.

The International News writes:“According to sources, the Taliban felt that the media has become biased against them and was giving ‘undue’ coverage to the attack on Malala and portraying them as the ‘worst people on earth.’”

The paper goes on to report that a Taliban source tells it 12 suicide bombers have been dispatched to target media outlets, particularly foreign outlets, and militants are also going to target journalists who speak out against the Taliban’s actions.

Both Pakistani and international media are taking added precautions as a result of the threats, reports BBC News.

Amid these threats, The New York Times reports that the Taliban is also launching a campaign to attempt to tarnish Yousafzai’s reputation. On Tuesday, Talbian spokesperson Ehsanullah Ehsan called the girl “a spy who divulged secrets” and “created propaganda,” the New York Times reports. The spokesperson also said the girl had just turned 15, which made her a woman, rather than a girl.

A graphic being shared on Pakistani Facebook pages also condemns Yousafzai for saying she liked U.S. President Barack Obama.

Meanwhile, Yousafzai has been moved to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, where she continues to recover from a gun shot wound to the head.

They are gutless terrorists who deserve to be treated as they treat others
hmmmmm

Australia

#32875 Oct 17, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
The International News writes:“According to sources, the Taliban felt that the media has become biased against them and was giving ‘undue’ coverage to the attack on Malala and portraying them as the ‘worst people on earth.’”
The paper goes on to report that a Taliban source tells it 12 suicide bombers have been dispatched to target media outlets, particularly foreign outlets, and militants are also going to target journalists who speak out against the Taliban’s actions.
Both Pakistani and international media are taking added precautions as a result of the threats, reports BBC News.
Amid these threats, The New York Times reports that the Taliban is also launching a campaign to attempt to tarnish Yousafzai’s reputation. On Tuesday, Talbian spokesperson Ehsanullah Ehsan called the girl “a spy who divulged secrets” and “created propaganda,” the New York Times reports. The spokesperson also said the girl had just turned 15, which made her a woman, rather than a girl.
A graphic being shared on Pakistani Facebook pages also condemns Yousafzai for saying she liked U.S. President Barack Obama.
Meanwhile, Yousafzai has been moved to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, where she continues to recover from a gun shot wound to the head.
Taliban can't stand being shown up by a girl/woman eh? HAHAHA.

WOW - they will stop at nothing in their hatred - so the relentless spread of disinformation continues... these people are a violent completely unintelligent JOKE. Come to think of it, with respect to disinformation spread, they sound a lot like MUQ.

I hope Malala recovers fully and goes back to live a long and happy life. I hope she serves as a living in your face reminder of what these animals really are.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32876 Oct 17, 2012
No one should fear from muslims.They are also humans,not aliens or not vampires...
Sid

Australia

#32877 Oct 17, 2012
Paul the Apostle wrote:
<quoted text> Sheilaa, christianity is no different, my holier than thou child.
Why are you ashamed of your country and heritage.
Headley

Redbank, Australia

#32878 Oct 17, 2012
Headley

Redbank, Australia

#32879 Oct 17, 2012

Location hidden

#32880 Oct 17, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
Jesus warned, "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. "You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles? "Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them" (Matt. 7:15-20).
We see the "fruits" of Islam on a daily basis around the world. The killing, torture and intimidation of innocent people around the world. We see the beheading of innocent school girls in Indonesia, the maiming of women with acid along with genital mutilation and subjugation of women. We see 14 year old girls being shot and left for dead for wanting an education. Yes we see the fruits of Islam and stand up and reject this filthy political ideology that poses falsely as a religion. It has plagiarized Judaism and Christianity to try and legitimize its false teaching no wonder it needs to use force to convert people.
Look at the tree and what it bears to see what falls close to it on the ground
If Jesus is awake nowadays,he will kick your asses.But, unfortunately he is still asleep..Btw Mohammed is absolutely a real prophet.But you can't understand this.Because you are a christian.If you could understand this,then you could be a muslim.Allah(God) says for you :"Surely,disbelievers are those who said:"Allah(God) is the third of three(in a Trinity)."But there is no god(none who has the right to be worshipped) but One God(Allah).And if they cease not from what they say,verily,a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them".
hmmmmm

Australia

#32881 Oct 17, 2012
engyhya wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus is awake nowadays,he will kick your asses.But, unfortunately he is still asleep..Btw Mohammed is absolutely a real prophet.But you can't understand this.Because you are a christian.If you could understand this,then you could be a muslim.Allah(God) says for you :"Surely,disbelievers are those who said:"Allah(God) is the third of three(in a Trinity)."But there is no god(none who has the right to be worshipped) but One God(Allah).And if they cease not from what they say,verily,a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them".
There are plenty of non-Christians, Buddhists, Taoists, Confucians, Jews, apostate muslims, agnostics, atheists and multiple others who read and understand history because they don't spend all of their time memorizing the quran and defending the indefensible.

General Mohammed was a warlord, not a prophet, and you are brainwashed. Read some history, do some research and come up with something more useful than 'painful torment will fall on disbelievers'; this is nothing but an indication of your ignorance.

Oh, and no one 'fears from muslims' to use your weak grammar. Fear isn't the correct perception of the response. It's more accurate to understand that the response is more closely related to nausea and contempt.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#32882 Oct 17, 2012
Headley wrote:
http://www.wtsp.com/news/break ing/article/278602/20/Suspect- caught-in-Fed-Reserve-Bank-att ack-plot
Trouble-making SCUN
These Muslim scum should never be allowed to set foot in a western country.

Location hidden

#32883 Oct 17, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of non-Christians, Buddhists, Taoists, Confucians, Jews, apostate muslims, agnostics, atheists and multiple others who read and understand history because they don't spend all of their time memorizing the quran and defending the indefensible.
General Mohammed was a warlord, not a prophet, and you are brainwashed. Read some history, do some research and come up with something more useful than 'painful torment will fall on disbelievers'; this is nothing but an indication of your ignorance.
Oh, and no one 'fears from muslims' to use your weak grammar. Fear isn't the correct perception of the response. It's more accurate to understand that the response is more closely related to nausea and contempt.
Sorry for my weak grammar.I've always hated English.And go ahead!I'm not going to discuss with you..Because ,both of us not going to win this debate..
hmmmmm

Australia

#32884 Oct 17, 2012
engyhya wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for my weak grammar.I've always hated English.And go ahead!I'm not going to discuss with you..Because ,both of us not going to win this debate..
You're going to have a hard time discussing anything with anyone if you can't control your language,or your hatred of it.

You're also going to have a hard time "discussing" anything with anyone if all you're going to do is use your language to preach to the converted.

But I understand. It would be impossible for you to discuss anything with anyone who has the capacity to think and who has read widely ;)

Location hidden

#32885 Oct 17, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to have a hard time discussing anything with anyone if you can't control your language,or your hatred of it.
You're also going to have a hard time "discussing" anything with anyone if all you're going to do is use your language to preach to the converted.
But I understand. It would be impossible for you to discuss anything with anyone who has the capacity to think and who has read widely ;)
What?What kind of idiot you are? I can discuss everything with you.But time is 05:09 here.And i'm really tired.Because i'm a software designer and i worked whole of night..
hmmmmm

Australia

#32886 Oct 17, 2012
engyhya wrote:
<quoted text>
What?What kind of idiot you are? I can discuss everything with you.But time is 05:09 here.And i'm really tired.Because i'm a software designer and i worked whole of night..
Okie doke - when you wake up look for some interesting reading written by apostate muslims. See what you think ;)

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#32887 Oct 17, 2012
engyhya wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he's a real false prophet make no mistake about that. The reality is that you will most probably die believing in him. Sad really. The filthy radical islamists do absolutely nothing for their cause. They and Mohammad are the antichrist that Jesus will conquer when he returns to earth to rule from Jerusalem
Jake

Redbank, Australia

#32888 Oct 17, 2012
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nationa...

They must want the Australian White Goods Pack also all the lovely CHRISTIAN MONEY

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#32889 Oct 17, 2012
Jake wrote:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com. au/news/national/asylum-seeker s-turn-pirates-and-seize-fishi ng-boat-off-sri-lanka-and-thro w-crew-overboard-with-three-dr owning/story-fndo2j43-12264984 88402
They must want the Australian White Goods Pack also all the lovely CHRISTIAN MONEY
These people should be deported back to where they came from and put in jail
hmmmmm

Australia

#32890 Oct 17, 2012
Jake wrote:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com. au/news/national/asylum-seeker s-turn-pirates-and-seize-fishi ng-boat-off-sri-lanka-and-thro w-crew-overboard-with-three-dr owning/story-fndo2j43-12264984 88402
"The gang are believed to have attacked the fishing boat's crew with swords and are now believed to be still on the way to Australia."

Now there's an acceptable packet of refugees... they'll know how to get along!!! Yikes!!!!

Wonder if they'll turn up at Christmas Island with their swords still in hand? Omg...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama thanking Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden (May '11) 8 hr Aurora Colorado 6
News More "Fake News" From PBS: Tim McVeigh, The Okl... Apr 23 Rswan 2
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Apr 22 Yeti 29
News Why Is Russia Helping Anti-U.S. Insurgents in A... Apr 17 copout 9
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Apr 14 Frogmouth Trump 68
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Apr 14 Frogmouth Trump 25
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) Apr 12 Putin warns T ramp 53
More from around the web