Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46752 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Jake Bradock

Robina, Australia

#32849 Oct 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. So first you deposit your ten years fuel costs at the rate of 10 Dollar per Liter…. You and all your country men…. Then you go and attack Iran and Saudi Arabia and Syria and all countries in the ME to get a “final solution” to all this problem.
But all your money must be deposited in an Israeli bank, and there would be no refund of any kind!!
How dumb can some people get!!
How dumb can I get ? you completely missed the point you peanut. you commented that a war with iran should be avoided because of your perseption of higher fuel cost as a result.

My point is that suffering with high fuel cost is the lesser of the evils when it comes to allowing irans nut job regiem to have nukes.
Frantelle

Brisbane, Australia

#32850 Oct 16, 2012
A game of football ?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012...

And of course the Jews caused this.. Right you Muzza's
Frantelle

Brisbane, Australia

#32851 Oct 16, 2012
http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/stor...

What a slummy region full of slummy people. Must be about time for a suicide bomber to blow the legs off some innocent soul.
Frantelle

Brisbane, Australia

#32852 Oct 16, 2012
http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-13-1813...

Well at least their consistent.
Harriot

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#32853 Oct 16, 2012
Paul the Apostle wrote:
<quoted text> Muslims believe in Jesus and follow his teachings to the letter, my child. I am not a muslim but even I know this.
No they don't.
Mohammed denies and mocks Jesus.
He states Jesus was a failure and the reason why Mohammed had to do it properly.
He states Jesus colluded with the Jews and Romans to 'pretend' to be crucified and was then whisked away, but unfortunately some followers saw him afterwards leading to the resurrection myth.
He states in the Quran jesus made false claims, was not the son of god but was a fanatic Jew deceiver of his followers.
This is all in Sura 4 : 157/158
Fact is Muslims are so busy with TAQIYYA in lying to non believers as well as themselves they forget what lies they tell.
Mohammed was a grubby little pagan Arab who wrote up some texts based on slurs and fairy tales as Jew worship with his own pagan gods in it. The Jews rejected it as apostasy and it hasn't progressed ever since.
Muslims hate and deny Jesus as a deceiver because that is what the Quran says.
All the rest in "Jesus pbuh" and other false respect is Muslims having a joke about it or Taquiyya so they can gain access and benefits in Christian societies to infiltrate and subjugate.
This is the problem with Islam and Muslims.
Based on lies, encouraged to lie, selective omission and mistruth at every level and within every Muslim.
Go read your book properly sura 4:157/158 Jesus is said to be a false prophet, a liar, a deceiver and a failure.
These are the words from Mohammed, the Sabian and imposter himself.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#32854 Oct 16, 2012
Jake Bradock wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb can I get ? you completely missed the point you peanut. you commented that a war with iran should be avoided because of your perseption of higher fuel cost as a result.
My point is that suffering with high fuel cost is the lesser of the evils when it comes to allowing irans nut job regiem to have nukes.
I only wanted to test how sincere you are in your claims, that we damn care how much the price of gas shoots up, so long as Iran is prevented from having the Bomb.

So I asked you to give a proof of your sincerity and it seems you do not want to cough up the money.

All your talk is therefore hot air and nothing.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#32855 Oct 16, 2012
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Science of Genocide (Contd.)

By Chris Hedges

Max Born, the great German-British physicist and mathematician who was instrumental in the development of quantum mechanics, in his memoirs made it clear he disapproved of Oppenheimer and the other physicists who built the atomic bombs.“It is satisfying to have had such clever and efficient pupils,” Born wrote,“but I wish they had shown less cleverness and more wisdom.” Oppenheimer wrote his old teacher back.“Over the years, I have felt a certain disapproval on your part for much that I have done. This has always seemed to me quite natural, for it is a sentiment that I share.” But of course, by then, it was too late.

It was science, industry and technology that made possible the 20th century’s industrial killing. These forces magnified innate human barbarity. They served the immoral. And there are numerous scientists who continue to work in labs across the country on weapons systems that have the capacity to exterminate millions of human beings. Is this a “rational” enterprise? Is it moral? Does it advance the human species? Does it protect life?

For many of us, science has supplanted religion. We harbor a naive faith in the godlike power of science. Since scientific knowledge is cumulative, albeit morally neutral, it gives the illusion that human history and human progress also are cumulative. Science is for us what totems and spells were for our premodern ancestors. It is magical thinking. It feeds our hubris and sense of divine empowerment. And trusting in its fearsome power will mean our extinction.

The 17th century Enlightenment myth of human advancement through science, reason and rationality should have been obliterated forever by the slaughter of World War I. Europeans watched the collective suicide of a generation. The darker visions of human nature embodied in the works of Fyodor Dostoevsky, Leo Tolstoy, Thomas Hardy, Joseph Conrad and Frederick Nietzsche before the war found modern expression in the work of Sigmund Freud, James Joyce, Marcel Proust, Franz Kafka, D.H. Lawrence, Thomas Mann and Samuel Beckett, along with atonal and dissonant composers such as Igor Stravinsky and painters such as Otto Dix, George Grosz, Henri Matisse and Pablo Picasso.

Human progress, these artists and writers understood, was a joke. But there were many more who enthusiastically embraced new utopian visions of progress and glory peddled by fascists and communists. These belief systems defied reality. They fetishized death. They sought unattainable utopias through violence. And empowered by science and technology, they killed millions.

Human motives often are irrational and, as Freud pointed out, contain powerful yearnings for death and self-immolation. Science and technology have empowered and amplified the ancient lusts for war, violence and death. Knowledge did not free humankind from barbarism. The civilized veneer only masked the dark, inchoate longings that plague all human societies, including our own. Freud feared the destructive power of these urges.
hmmmmm

Australia

#32856 Oct 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I only wanted to test how sincere you are in your claims, that we damn care how much the price of gas shoots up, so long as Iran is prevented from having the Bomb.
So I asked you to give a proof of your sincerity and it seems you do not want to cough up the money.
Proof that Saudi wants the US to fund a war against Iran. You can lie all you lie about your 'brothers' and the 'internal concerns' between Iran and Saudi being nothing but your business all you like - we know it's BS.

Provide the money and the balls to do it yourself, coward. It is YOUR CONCERN after all and between BROTHERS is it not?
Rexona

Petrie, Australia

#32857 Oct 16, 2012
Just came back from a fruit shop, and there was a man with a tea towel on his head, an unkempt scraggly beard, business shirt, trousers and sandles.

As I passed by him and his wife, Boy O Boy, I could smell the stench emanating from beneath his attire.

Why don't you immigrants relies the smells coming off your body's is Bacteria and is unhygienic and offensive to others.
There is enough water,
Soap is cheap,
Deodorant is cheap,

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rp_0hqmE2e4/T0LFl5S...

AND THAT'S WHAT WE DO HERE IN AUSTRALIA
rightyoh mookie

Australia

#32858 Oct 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And who wants to fund your wars anyway? They're between you and YOUR BROTHERS, right?

No one wants to do it for you anymore and you'd just blame the JEWS for your so-called 'plight' anyway - and blame them even though, as far as you're concerned, the JEWS would be assisting you to fund your wars! You're worse than a hypocrite, liar and opportunist combined. You're also an idiot.

Now I suggest that you stop wasting time memorizing the Koran and prove your own sincerity by coughing up your own money and an army to die for your 'right' to live like a muslim.

You can kill other muslims all you like then, AND take RESPONSIBILITY for it. No one wants to do it for you anymore. Sick!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#32859 Oct 16, 2012
Joseph wrote:

Mr. MUQ,
Please give your Anti Semite views, the hatred will consume you.

Christ said “Whoever believes in Me will not perish but have everlasting life.”

Jesus said ,“ I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father except through Me.”

19:19 He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord,(to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.
Qala innama ana rasoolurabbiki li-ahaba laki ghulaman zakiyyan

MUQ , Since Jesus was a Holy and Pure Man, Prophet, a man of no sin. Shouldn't he be the one to model oneself off.

The Uniqueness of Jesus in the Qur'an and the Bible

19:19 He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord,(to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.

If Mary had conceived by another man, why would the angel have appeared to her to explain the conception of her son?
Ans.

01. I do not know what you mean by “Anti Semitic” views. The Term Anti Semite is itself very confusing and misnomer. And I do not have any hate towards Jews as a general hatred. It is issue based and such hate does not consume any one.

The hate that consumes people is the blind hate for a group of people that goes beyond the normal and becomes extreme.

If Jesus said Whoever believes in Me will not perish but have everlasting life”…. Then be rest assured that we Muslims do believe in Jesus and his true message. No Muslim is a Muslim unless he believes in Jesus (though not what St. Paul told about Jesus, but what Jesus said about himself)

2 If Jesus said ,“ I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father except through Me.”… then it was true for the period when Jesus’ ministry was enforce. Every prophet during the period of his ministry is the Truth, The Way and no one reaches to God but thru him.

Now after the coming of Last and Final Prophet, he has become the Truth, The Way and no one reaches God but thru him. So we have to believe and follow the Last and Final prophet and believe in general the prophethood of Jesus, Moses and respect and revere them.

And that is what Muslims do for sure.

3. Jesus was not the ONLY one called Holy in Quran. That term is used for every prophet of God. It is Christians (and primarily due to Paul’s teachings) that has given Holy a unique meaning.

So every prophet of God is holy and without sin.

4. Mary was not the ONLY women whom the angels announced birth of a baby. Before that angels did came to Abraham and Sarah and announced to them the birth of Isaac.

And if you search thru the books of Bible, you will find many instances in which angels of God appeared to both men and women and gave them news of new babies both boys and girls.

The case with Mary was special because she was virgin and that was a unique event in the history of mankind that a virgin was to give birth to a baby. And that is why special arrangements were made.

Allah Knows Best

PS:

Mr.“Paul the Apostle” has given you answers to some of these points.

I made somewhat more elaborate answers to clarify them further.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32860 Oct 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I do not know what you mean by “Anti Semitic” views. The Term Anti Semite is itself very confusing and misnomer. And I do not have any hate towards Jews as a general hatred. It is issue based and such hate does not consume any one.
The hate that consumes people is the blind hate for a group of people that goes beyond the normal and becomes extreme.
If Jesus said Whoever believes in Me will not perish but have everlasting life”…. Then be rest assured that we Muslims do believe in Jesus and his true message. No Muslim is a Muslim unless he believes in Jesus (though not what St. Paul told about Jesus, but what Jesus said about himself)
2 If Jesus said ,“ I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father except through Me.”… then it was true for the period when Jesus’ ministry was enforce. Every prophet during the period of his ministry is the Truth, The Way and no one reaches to God but thru him.
Now after the coming of Last and Final Prophet, he has become the Truth, The Way and no one reaches God but thru him. So we have to believe and follow the Last and Final prophet and believe in general the prophethood of Jesus, Moses and respect and revere them.
And that is what Muslims do for sure.
3. Jesus was not the ONLY one called Holy in Quran. That term is used for every prophet of God. It is Christians (and primarily due to Paul’s teachings) that has given Holy a unique meaning.
So every prophet of God is holy and without sin.
4. Mary was not the ONLY women whom the angels announced birth of a baby. Before that angels did came to Abraham and Sarah and announced to them the birth of Isaac.
And if you search thru the books of Bible, you will find many instances in which angels of God appeared to both men and women and gave them news of new babies both boys and girls.
The case with Mary was special because she was virgin and that was a unique event in the history of mankind that a virgin was to give birth to a baby. And that is why special arrangements were made.
Allah Knows Best
PS:
Mr.“Paul the Apostle” has given you answers to some of these points.
I made somewhat more elaborate answers to clarify them further.
Even satan believed and acknowledged Jesus. That does not mean anything, he will not be saved just as muslims will not be saved for their believe in a false god. No one will be saved by the false god Allah as Jesus has stated. He said many will come in my name....... You still have time to save yourself MUG

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32861 Oct 16, 2012
Jesus warned, "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. "You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles? "Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them" (Matt. 7:15-20).

We see the "fruits" of Islam on a daily basis around the world. The killing, torture and intimidation of innocent people around the world. We see the beheading of innocent school girls in Indonesia, the maiming of women with acid along with genital mutilation and subjugation of women. We see 14 year old girls being shot and left for dead for wanting an education. Yes we see the fruits of Islam and stand up and reject this filthy political ideology that poses falsely as a religion. It has plagiarized Judaism and Christianity to try and legitimize its false teaching no wonder it needs to use force to convert people.
Look at the tree and what it bears to see what falls close to it on the ground
Paul the Apostle

Europe

#32862 Oct 17, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Even satan believed and acknowledged Jesus. That does not mean anything, he will not be saved just as muslims will not be saved for their believe in a false god. No one will be saved by the false god Allah as Jesus has stated. He said many will come in my name....... You still have time to save yourself MUG
And you will be saved through your shaming of Jesus' name with your promiscuous, indecent, mendacious, alcoholic, thieving, pedophilic, hypocritical, immoral, murderous and adulterous lifestyles, my holier than thou child.

You can do no wrong, everybody is evil except for you, my christian child.
Paul the Apostle

Australia

#32863 Oct 17, 2012
My child, I apologise for my former post.

I am dead and have no idea what I am saying.

I found a lot of words in the dictionary that I assumed would give you dismay, my child, and I used them with impunity. I was wrong, my child.

Please forgive me. My child, I admit to you and to everyone that I am the only evil one here.
Paul the Apostle

Europe

#32864 Oct 17, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
"You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles? "Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them" (Matt. 7:15-20).
This rings true for all who identify as christians, my child. Christians who are enjoying shaming Jesus' name, my child. But it doesn't matter because christians are hypocrites who can do no wrong, my child.

Yes, despite the facts we have read, heard and seen about christians: christians didn't slaughter 6 million Jews during the holocaust, christians didn't colonise most of the world and treat other human beings as sub human, christian priests have not molested and raped children, christians did not rape muslim babies during the bosnian war, christians do not adorn themselves in scanty articles of clothing, christians don't molest their children, christians did not commit mass murder, ethnic cleansing and genocide of Australian aboriginals, apartheid was not started by christians, christians didn't enslave people, through out history christians have not burnt people believing they are witches, through out history christians have not forced people to convert to their cult etc.

All these afore mentioned things are the works of satanic atheists, my children.
Paul the Apostle

Australia

#32865 Oct 17, 2012
Yes, my children, please do pay attention to my last line my children.

"All these afore mentioned things are the works of satanic atheists, my children." Not Christians.

I know that my meaning was clear my children.
Bobby Brusoo

Pennant Hills, Australia

#32866 Oct 17, 2012
Rexona wrote:
Just came back from a fruit shop, and there was a man with a tea towel on his head, an unkempt scraggly beard, business shirt, trousers and sandles.
As I passed by him and his wife, Boy O Boy, I could smell the stench emanating from beneath his attire.
Why don't you immigrants relies the smells coming off your body's is Bacteria and is unhygienic and offensive to others.
There is enough water,
Soap is cheap,
Deodorant is cheap,
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rp_0hqmE2e4/T0LFl5S...
AND THAT'S WHAT WE DO HERE IN AUSTRALIA
Smelling bad is offensive to others??
**Kill yourself**
WSAFFM

Helensvale, Australia

#32868 Oct 17, 2012
Bobby Brusoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Smelling bad is offensive to others??
**Kill yourself**
http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/iamges/sub13...
Dave

Australia

#32870 Oct 17, 2012
Paul the apostle thinks he's god..muck think
about it.. If Jesus said ,“ I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father except through Me.”… Why would he send another prophet? Only through Jesus...not a false prophet. Did god change his mind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic Congresswoman says Paul Ryan 'stripp... Jul 19 Red Crosse 2
News WTC beam giving strength to Marion (Sep '11) Jul 18 Ron 39
News Next 25 Articles Jul 18 No doubt 1
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Jul 15 Just Slim 276,635
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Jul 13 UAW 211
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) Jul 12 Lottery Mistress 55
News Instead of Trying to Sabotage the Trump-Putin M... Jul 11 Crazy Times 3
More from around the web