Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,804
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32748 Oct 12, 2012
Serpent wrote:
Baron44 ^^
All Muslims should be banned from immigrating to Western countries.
We don't need these useless barbarians in our countries!
Like you say, they contribute nothing but cost a lot and do harm to your society...
I agree with you,
The only way we should allow any Muslims into the west is, if the males let themselves be castrated, or at least an Irreversible vasectomy and the women an irreversible Tubal Ligation, that way we make certain they can not breed and eventually the cult dies out and we safeguard them from starvation.
-
For if we left them in their own country all that will happen we give them charity as in more food,( for their other Islamic countries will not feed them) they breed more and eventually they become pest as in joining with other fanatics and attack us as in joining Muslim organization like Al Qaeda and Taliban and harm us.
Or have their babies wear suicide bombs.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32749 Oct 12, 2012
Jack wrote:
The JEWS !! THE JEWS !! MUQ,
Look what the Jews did in Pakiland
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/13/world/asia/...
The Jews were behind the girl shooting Right MUQ ?
The JEWS !! THE JEWS !! MUQ,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19906863
The Jews were behind the Muslim bombing of Bali Right MUQ ?
The JEWS !! THE JEWS !! MUQ,
Those Jews are naughty people.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#32750 Oct 12, 2012
Serpent wrote:
01.You don't know anything about America MUQ. You read some garbage and suddenly you think you know everything. If your so smart, why is the ME such a sh^thole?

02. The Jews contribute a lot to the well being of America. They are positive contributors to our society.

03. On the other hand the Muslims are negative contributors to American society. They only come here to live off the good will of the American people. They are really quite useless people. That is the reason the ME is just a dirty unorganized sh^thole.

04. We don't want people from the ME in America. Please don't come here, we don't want you here. Stay in the sh^thole you built for yourselves !!!
Ans.

01. Your post shows how much knowledge you have about Arabs and Muslims and Islam.

My knowledge about USA is certainly more than your knowledge about ME.

02. I did not deny that Jews have not done some good things for USA, but they now demand the price for their services.

They have made average American as their “bonded labor” and force them to do all their dirty works done thru them.

How much USA has lost at the hands of these Jews should be investigated by an unbiased commission of inquiry.

03. As regards ME people not migrating to USA, please make and amend your immigration laws. I have no comment on that.
John

Kellyville, Australia

#32751 Oct 12, 2012
Paul The Apostle wrote:
I am now' Paul The Apostle' to differentiate myself from the australian convict who is trying to pass of as me false Prophet Saint Paul founder of christianity for the immoral, indecent, promiscuous and pedophilic.
What nationality are you and proud to be ?
Mohammad the Prophet

Australia

#32752 Oct 12, 2012
I am now' Mohammad the Prophet' to differentiate myself from the Muslim Terrorist who is trying to pass of as me false Prophet Mohammad founder of muslim World for the immoral, indecent, promiscuous and pedophilic child marriers.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32753 Oct 12, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Your post shows how much knowledge you have about Arabs and Muslims and Islam.
My knowledge about USA is certainly more than your knowledge about ME.
-
1)MUQ, you are right, most westerners do not understand how Muslims, Arabs or anyone practicing the cult of Islam.
I do, I lived with-in the family circle many Muslim Families Feral Pigs for 24 months.
-
2)I will admit at first I did not understand them neither, in private they verbally abuse Allah and his Prophet Muhammad, when other Muslims are around, no one dares say anything bad about Allah or the Prophet Muhammad, Muslims are like hypocrites.
-
3) In all Islamic countries you have the filthy rich and extreme poverty, so much so the poverty lives in slums and ghettos,
When you tell the rich Muslims about the poor, why they do not help them, many times I have mentioned to the Muslims families I stayed with for according to prophet Muhammad you are suppose to help the poor,
The answer I get back is always the same Inshalla.
With other words it is Gods will they are poor.
-
4)
MUQ Those that live in the West know more about the ME than people of the ME know about the West, for the lies they are told in the Mosque by Imams and Khomeini
-
They are told that we are all promiscuous and we live in poverty and we drink and get drunk every night and our women walk almost naked where ever they go, that we line up in the shops to buy bread, we go hungry, we are forced to pray, and that all we do is watch pornography movies.
-
They are told in the mosque, that we do not have the freedom that the Muslims people have in the ME.
Our computers are controlled and our phones are tapped.
The secret police have dossiers on everyone who lives in the west.
-
The above are only samples of what I have heard said in the Mosque and I was asked by many Muslims if that is all true.
MUQ wrote:
02. I did not deny that Jews have not done some good things for USA, but they now demand the price for their services.
They have made average American as their “bonded labor” and force them to do all their dirty works done thru them.
How much USA has lost at the hands of these Jews should be investigated by an unbiased commission of inquiry.
1) MUQ the Jews not only do good for the USA, the Jews have done a lot good things for the Muslims who live in the ME.
Almost all you medicine supplied in the ME comes from either Jew owned or Jew manufactured or Jew Invented.
-
2) Almost all of your High technology products you use in the Middle East is either Jew owned, Jew Manufactured or Jew Invented,
-
2) what price do you think the Jews are demanding?
-
3) MUQ be grateful to the Jews, they have never done any wrong doings to anyone in the Middle East.
-
4) Where the Muslims entered your country killed 80 million of your ancestors, stole your religion, forced you to believe in a false Moon God if you did not they chopped your heads off, enslaved your young boys and girls, by the way they still enslave the young Indian boys and girls as bonded prostitues, they bring them to the ME to use them as sex objects.
-
5) MUQ If there is any one you should be careful of are the Muslims from the ME
MUQ wrote:
03. As regards ME people not migrating to USA, please make and amend your immigration laws. I have no comment on that.
-
1)MUQ now you are talking bullshit when you say make amends.
Our Government is not listening to us every one is trying to be political correct.
-
2) when someone makes a movie telling the truth as in the Qur'an, the Muslims all over the world go ballistics and start to riot,and what do our leaders do is remain quiet and ask us not to retaliate.
-
You Muslims even attack our diplomat you anally rape him and than you kill him, no Muslims seem to apologise for what their cult brothers did, MUQ by remaining quiet you are condoning what happened.
-
3) MUQ if we could only do as you suggest we would be better off.
-
TeenActivist

Turramurra, Australia

#32754 Oct 13, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And you look pretty retarded calling everyone a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard!
No. Just no.

You can't do it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard!
Mohammad the Prophet

Australia

#32755 Oct 13, 2012
TeenActivist wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Just no.
You can't do it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard!
Shut up you black skinned fooled. Otherwise no virgins in paradise. Even Bacha Bazi boys.
KakaSlumpigDogRu uter

Australia

#32756 Oct 13, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
What nationality are you and proud to be ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Think we know already.
LMFAO

Epping, Australia

#32757 Oct 13, 2012
I'm happy with muslims as long as they keep killing americans
Manno

Australia

#32758 Oct 13, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
I'm happy with muslims as long as they keep killing americans
Out it keeps flowing from the Dirty Black Pig.
Manno

Australia

#32759 Oct 13, 2012
Gongawoog

Australia

#32762 Oct 13, 2012

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32763 Oct 13, 2012
Manno wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ioDmOCBlRoEXX
You just witnessed the birth of 2 Muslims.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32764 Oct 13, 2012
The conversion of the lowlands of the south western peninsula in South Sulawesi to Islam occurred in the early 17th century. Most Sulawesi Muslims are Sunnis.

MUQ pork eating Muslims.
&NR =1&feature=endscreen
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#32765 Oct 13, 2012
In comments about Iran attack, Israeli ex-officials may be sounding the alarm
In the past 72 hours, three former top guns of Israeli intelligence have discussed, with unnerving candor, a possible attack on Iran's nuclear facilities. Do they know something that remains opaque to the public?

What had been whispered up to a week or two ago is now publicly audible. The possibility of Israel attacking nuclear facilities in Iran in coming months, before the November presidential elections in the U.S., is a topic of detailed public debate. In the past 72 hours, three former top guns of Israeli intelligence discussed the subject with unnerving candor. Two of them expressed opposition to a unilateral Israeli attack under present circumstances.

Firstly, Ephraim Halevy, former head of the Mossad, was quoted in The New York Times as saying that the Iranians ought to be fearful of the next 12 weeks &#8207;(the period leading up to the U.S. elections&#8207;). And on Friday evening, two former Israel Defense Forces heads of intelligence, immediate predecessors of Maj. Gen. Aviv Kochavi, spoke out on the Iran topic in television news interviews.

On Channel 2, Maj. Gen. &#8207;(res.&#8207;) Aharon Ze’evi Farkash related to an impending Israeli attack as though it were a fact, but also averred that it would be a mistake to launch such a strike right now. Ze’evi took exception to Defense Minister Ehud Barak’s assessment that Iran is close to passing the “immunity threshold,” after which its nuclear program would essentially be impervious to an attack. In contrast to this view, Ze’evi believes there will still be time for an effective attack after November 2012 &#8207;(he reiterated this point in an interview on the Walla website&#8207;).

Maj. Gen. &#8207;(res.&#8207;) Amos Yadlin, who succeeded Ze’evi as IDF intelligence chief, hinted in a Channel 1 interview that an attack is imminent. Speaking in a somewhat less vehement idiom, Yadlin sounded as though he had doubts about the urgency of launching a unilateral strike against Tehran’s program.

Do these former security chiefs know something which remains opaque to the public? Former IDF intelligence officers continue to have access to security system briefings, even though they are not brought into the actual planning process of a secret military operation. No less importantly, they know how to analyze disclosed, public data &#8722; and developments of the past weeks teaches them that the likelihood of an Israeli decision in favor of an attack is now higher than it has been previously.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who apparently continues to want to attack Iran, is now operating against two layers of significant opposition &#8722; at home and overseas. In the domestic arena, the IDF general staff and the Mossad are staffed with senior officers who harbor doubts about the wisdom of a unilateral attack in this period; retired security officials, such as the trio which spoke out in past days, reinforce this skepticism.

In terms of overseas pressure, Netanyahu has had to ward off a series of messages and signals casting doubt about the desirability of an attack. One was the visit of U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta last week.

Netanyahu has claimed that Israeli skeptics have “been bringing me PowerPoint presentations [to cover themselves] against future investigatory committees. I tell them they should put away these slides, stop speaking for the historical record, and instead speak straight to the point.”
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#32766 Oct 13, 2012
I hope they bomb Iran into oblivion !!! Gotta teach those morons that they have to comply with the international community..
I know all western countries will support Israel!!
Iran does not have a chance to survive..
rightyo mookie

Melbourne, Australia

#32767 Oct 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
In comments about Iran attack, Israeli ex-officials may be sounding the alarm
In the past 72 hours, three former top guns of Israeli intelligence have discussed, with unnerving candor, a possible attack on Iran's nuclear facilities. Do they know something that remains opaque to the public?
What had been whispered up to a week or two ago is now publicly audible. The possibility of Israel attacking nuclear facilities in Iran in coming months, before the November presidential elections in the U.S., is a topic of detailed public debate. In the past 72 hours, three former top guns of Israeli intelligence discussed the subject with unnerving candor. Two of them expressed opposition to a unilateral Israeli attack under present circumstances.
Firstly, Ephraim Halevy, former head of the Mossad, was quoted in The New York Times as saying that the Iranians ought to be fearful of the next 12 weeks &#8207;(the period leading up to the U.S. elections&#8207;). And on Friday evening, two former Israel Defense Forces heads of intelligence, immediate predecessors of Maj. Gen. Aviv Kochavi, spoke out on the Iran topic in television news interviews.
On Channel 2, Maj. Gen. &#8207;(res.&#8207;) Aharon Ze’evi Farkash related to an impending Israeli attack as though it were a fact, but also averred that it would be a mistake to launch such a strike right now. Ze’evi took exception to Defense Minister Ehud Barak’s assessment that Iran is close to passing the “immunity threshold,” after which its nuclear program would essentially be impervious to an attack. In contrast to this view, Ze’evi believes there will still be time for an effective attack after November 2012 &#8207;(he reiterated this point in an interview on the Walla website&#8207;).
Maj. Gen. &#8207;(res.&#8207;) Amos Yadlin, who succeeded Ze’evi as IDF intelligence chief, hinted in a Channel 1 interview that an attack is imminent. Speaking in a somewhat less vehement idiom, Yadlin sounded as though he had doubts about the urgency of launching a unilateral strike against Tehran’s program.
Do these former security chiefs know something which remains opaque to the public? Former IDF intelligence officers continue to have access to security system briefings, even though they are not brought into the actual planning process of a secret military operation. No less importantly, they know how to analyze disclosed, public data &#8722; and developments of the past weeks teaches them that the likelihood of an Israeli decision in favor of an attack is now higher than it has been previously.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who apparently continues to want to attack Iran, is now operating against two layers of significant opposition &#8722; at home and overseas. In the domestic arena, the IDF general staff and the Mossad are staffed with senior officers who harbor doubts about the wisdom of a unilateral attack in this period; retired security officials, such as the trio which spoke out in past days, reinforce this skepticism.
In terms of overseas pressure, Netanyahu has had to ward off a series of messages and signals casting doubt about the desirability of an attack. One was the visit of U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta last week.
Netanyahu has claimed that Israeli skeptics have “been bringing me PowerPoint presentations [to cover themselves] against future investigatory committees. I tell them they should put away these slides, stop speaking for the historical record, and instead speak straight to the point.”
It's pretty well known that Saudi hates and fears Iran. You'd like nothing better than to nuke it. Why not just come out and say so? Oh right -if you did, you'd have to admit that you kill muslims. And that would be bad. So you obfuscate, lie and manipulate instead.

You need to do better than this mookie. Your taqiyya is showing.
The new crusade on Menna

Australia

#32768 Oct 13, 2012
French today announced in Congo a wide African and western based alliance funded by the West in a new holy war against Islam to take back northern Africa (Menna).
First target is Mali then all the sub Saharan lands from Morocco to Egypt.
All of Africa is to repel and then subjugate the lands of Africa tainted by Islam basically.
Conversion result

Australia

#32769 Oct 13, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
The conversion of the lowlands of the south western peninsula in South Sulawesi to Islam occurred in the early 17th century. Most Sulawesi Muslims are Sunnis.
MUQ pork eating Muslims.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yrM-1XjJOA0XX&NR=1&fe ature=endscreen
The Mongols then the Mughals adopted Islam as a tribute collection mechanism across the Mongol empire circa 11th c to 16th c, Sulawesi probably being late as it was a remote area.
However no Arab with desert sand ever converted an Asian to Islam. Like in India, the underlying population was 90%+ pagan or animist based religions, as observed by the English, Portugese and Dutch when they took effective control of the Mughal empire from the 16th c.
Interestingly one of the largest mass murders of a population inspired by religion and ideology occurred in Indonesia in the 1960's.
Muslim non socialist Indonesians slaughtered over 1 million communist PKI Muslim as well as Chinese fed by factional conflict between warring factions (communist and facist) within Islam.
Bali, a hindu refuge state from the rest of Muslim Indonesia also suffered many hundreds of thousands killed. The Indonesian army in collusion with the youth wing of Islam compiled and then executed 'lists' of socialist and communist muslims.
It remains to this day an example of the warring and divisions as well as violence always present within Islam which focuses on division, punishment, violence and terror as a means to an end. The USA and the West were surprised and bemused at the event, it was almost entirely a massive bloodbath killing initiated by muslims in their own of Muslims and minority groups.
The upshot was Indonesia post independence struggling to adapt a 6th Arab desert warrior ideology to a tropical multi cultural 20th century world and the result has been that the Indonesian army has had to run the place under dictatorship or quasi supervision (with western funding to help them) ever since - to stop muslims wholesale slaughter of other Muslims.
We also saw in East Timor this same army kill over 300,000 people of all faiths to stop it being communist.
Net: Muslims kill Muslims in the name of their "variation" of their faith showing the deep cracks and divisions within Islam are even greater than the issues Islam has with outsiders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unmasking of 'Jihadi John' as a London lad shoc... Wed Jihadi Jons Knob 7
CSIS warns government of homegrown online anti-... Tue Avoid problems 2
Jihadi John my best worker: IT boss Tue Avoid problems 3
The extremist known as Jihadi John claims Briti... Tue Avoid problems 1
Cuba honors five spies who served long prison t... Mar 2 WE JUST DONT CARE 3
Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Mar 2 swedenforever 63
Putin directs Muslim anger toward Cold War foes Mar 1 uther pendragon 4
More from around the web