Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,604
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
TeenActivist

Victoria Park, Australia

#32719 Oct 12, 2012
I can't read good. I can't spayl. I have no right or authority to ejukayt anyone.

Someone help me. My ego is OUT OF CONTROL.
aiesha s

Turramurra, Australia

#32720 Oct 12, 2012
On behalf of my fellow retardedd companions and liked to say that I'm sorry I'm just so retardeddd. I think the reason why is because my dad and mum and brother and sister... That's how we Christians are! Incest is yummy ;)

I'd also like to say that nobody should pay attention to my idiotic posts... I've changed thanks to the wise words of TeenActivist, Rob, MUQ and so on.

Thank you for saving me from being a retardd!
Saint Paul

Victoria Park, Australia

#32721 Oct 12, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
What about tiger? This was in Europe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =s66zFW3nogUXX
You know, my child, tired of LYIN (lion?) Saint Paul was attempting to ameliorate the situation with a well-placed pun.

I guess that's what you get for being dead. Oh well. My child.

As for tigers, my child, I love them like I love all of God's creatures, perhaps even more than the men that I love to penetrate my a**.

Peace be upon you. My child.
Saint Paul

Victoria Park, Australia

#32722 Oct 12, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
On behalf of my fellow retardedd companions and liked to say that I'm sorry I'm just so retardeddd. I think the reason why is because my dad and mum and brother and sister... That's how we Christians are! Incest is yummy ;)
I'd also like to say that nobody should pay attention to my idiotic posts... I've changed thanks to the wise words of TeenActivist, Rob, MUQ and so on.
Thank you for saving me from being a retardd!
My child you haven't been reading MUQ's posts lately have you?

He has announced his atheism. I suspect that means you want to murder him now - and that is a shame. He is such a nice fellow now, my child, now that he has given up his religion.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#32723 Oct 12, 2012
Saint Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, my child, tired of LYIN (lion?) Saint Paul was attempting to ameliorate the situation with a well-placed pun.
I guess that's what you get for being dead. Oh well. My child.
As for tigers, my child, I love them like I love all of God's creatures, perhaps even more than the men that I love to penetrate my a**.
Peace be upon you. My child.
I got it, tiger! But it sounds like U aren't as straight as a lion?
TwinkActivist

Sydney, Australia

#32724 Oct 12, 2012
Saint Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
My child you haven't been reading MUQ's posts lately have you?
He has announced his atheism. I suspect that means you want to murder him now - and that is a shame. He is such a nice fellow now, my child, now that he has given up his religion.
That's very interesting. Good luck to MUQ, he'll need it in Sordid Arabia...

Thank the tooth fairy for that!
Saint Paul

Victoria Park, Australia

#32725 Oct 12, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
I got it, tiger! But it sounds like U aren't as straight as a lion?
No, my child, I fear not. In the past I have said many, many nasty things about women, about Christian women specifically, and about panty parties and such - but it is really a ruse to cover the fact that my deepest love and affection is for men, my child, and men alone. Being dead has a lot to do with this.

Men can fulfil my deepest needs, my child, and I am sure that Paul the Apostle feels the same way. Positive, in fact.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#32726 Oct 12, 2012
Saint Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my child, I fear not. In the past I have said many, many nasty things about women, about Christian women specifically, and about panty parties and such - but it is really a ruse to cover the fact that my deepest love and affection is for men, my child, and men alone. Being dead has a lot to do with this.
Men can fulfil my deepest needs, my child, and I am sure that Paul the Apostle feels the same way. Positive, in fact.
Good 2 hear U finally came out! Pity U can't come out of the ground...
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#32727 Oct 12, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
America was populated with people who were learned, they migrated from all over the world and made a country.
The original people of the land (Red Indians) are still in the same condition as any other people. So there is nothing strange in the land of America that transforms the people.
So when you have an educated people as your citizens, it would have different results and thru out its history, America is getting new blood in the shape on new immigrants and they are providing new blood to the country.
We know America is a good nation and has done many good things to the world and humanity.
But of late it has become a country of bigots and source of terror and violence in the world.
And it is just because of that small Jewish / Zionist population which is controlling its media and finances.
Using these as weapons of brainwashing and coercion, these Zionists have changed America from being a land of free to an Anti Islamic nation having picked up fights with almost every Muslim country in the world.
We want America to get its real freedom by breaking these clutches that is all.
We are not against America and its people and do not have anything against it per see..
Migration is the thing that keeps US alive and top of the world….the day they stop Migration, they will start declining!!
You don't know anything about America MUQ. You read some garbage and suddenly you think you know everything. If your so smart, why is the ME such a sh^thole?

The Jews contribute a lot to the well being of America. They are positive contributors to our society.

On the other hand the Muslims are negative contributors to American society. They only come here to live off the good will of the American people. They are really quite useless people. That is the reason the ME is just a dirty unorganized sh^thole.
We don't want people from the ME in America. Please don't come here, we don't want you here. Stay in the sh^thole you built for yourselves !!!
Saint Paul

Victoria Park, Australia

#32728 Oct 12, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
Good 2 hear U finally came out! Pity U can't come out of the ground...
Yes my child, it really is. When I try to go to my alleged "panty parties" my only choice is to attend encrusted with dirt. And then my d*ck falls off. It's so embarrassing that I have 'settled' for airing my bony butt where it can be most easily penetrated by my dead family. My child.
Nazi Wolf

Adelaide, Australia

#32729 Oct 12, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only knew how to digest what you read, you would make a better human.
Middle East
As girls in the Middle East are considered worth less than boys, it may be that their incestuous use during childhood is even more prevalent. One report found that four out of five Middle Eastern women recalled having been forced into fellatio between the ages of 3 and 6 by older brothers and other relatives.[10] A female Arab physician who recently conducted an extensive study of childhood seduction reported that "most female children are exposed to … incidents of sexual assault" during their early years by "the brother, the cousin, the paternal uncle, the maternal uncle, the grandfather or even the father. If not a family member, he may be the guardian or porter of the house, the teacher, the neighbor's son, or any other man." [11] The molestation, she says, begins with masturbation or fellatio and then proceeds to intercourse. "In most cases the girl surrenders and is afraid to complain to anyone, since, if there is any punishment to be meted out, it will always end up by being inflicted on her. It is she alone who loses her honor and virginity. The man never loses anything … " The incidents are termed "frequent, but remain hidden, stored up in the secret recesses of the female child's self, since she dare not tell anyone of what has happened to her … "[12]
Reads carefully >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_%...
Not only women, men are scared to walk around areas like Auburn Lakemba, Padstow..
Thornleigh is an area for Christian Lebanese!!!
What are you doing living there?
Are you trying to become a Moranite Lebanese?
Listen here you know all f uck!

The Muslims are gonna cut off you're head with a 3 inch pocket knife- It takes about fifteen minutes with one of these, I've seen it on you tube- I wont give you the linke because you sound like you could'nt take it, because I know you!

My grandfather was a high ranking SS Officer and an Engineer Barron44, he would talk for hours about how he and his Shultz Staffel would deal with scum like you and those you support (There was no distinction). You were forced to drop you're pants, anywhere- in public. If you're circumcised like I bet you are, or you were female and could not say the 'our father'(the prayer sh1t head) immediately, it meant you were officially declared a Jew (Jude). You were then beaten to within an inch of you're life, belittled, indignified and forced marched like dogs through the streets, on you're way to take a 'shower', with everyone keeping step with you, jerring, laughing and spitting on you, you sabby??? Haaa haa... My family took care of you scum REAL, BIG TIME you dig!

On a personal note I hate the British, Hitler liked Churchill f uck know why- thats why he did'nt take you're country first. If it was me England would have been first. I would have wiped it out completely, starting with you!
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#32730 Oct 12, 2012
Muslims Happy?

The Muslims are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza .
They're not happy in Egypt .
They're not happy in Libya .
They're not happy in Morocco.
They're not happy in Iran .
They're not happy in Iraq .
They're not happy in Yemen .
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Pakistan.
They're not happy in Syria .
They're not happy in Lebanon.

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Canada.
They're happy in Australia.
They're happy in England.
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Germany.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in the USA.
They're happy in Norway.

They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM ..

WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY.

Excuse me, but ...
How stupid can you get?
Abraham postscript

Australia

#32731 Oct 12, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham you are what we would call a 'diamond'. No matter that you are of the Talmud. You are my friend in spirit. Now that I understand that the basis for Islam is Judaism many things have become clear, not the least of which has been my choice to raise atheist children.
I understand and have known all of my life that the penalty for atheism is death - but my children must be raised as atheists if they are to grow up
rational, thinking individuals able to participate in a modern society that does not accept taqiyya
as one of the religious tenets which they must
practice. It may be far too late for me; it is for
them I must concern myself with now.
I should mention that while I have studied and
practiced taqiyya all of my life,(and nowhere as
often as on this board where I have written to
who knows how many infidels) that I recognise
that in no other religious text does this practice
exist. Once I recognised this it was a small step
toward discovering the true nature of Islam and
hence the error in my ways.
Shalom Abe.
Yes my son. We often gather in the upper level and discuss with the other lords, gods and deities what we can do to improve the lot of those on earth. Allah as always (Allah knows best, god willing) made quite striking improvements to allow mortals to use their own judgement and abilities of deception and collusion in his earth culture. Jesus/Eiloh, Yahweh & Vishna are still a bit pissed off that Allah got to go last. Buddha of course complains the whole religious bake-off was unfair as he wasn't allowed to be a god. And RA well he still whines that he was the one that invented it all and the others including even me stole his copyright. Anyway Islamic TAQIYYA is truely the difference, there is no universal truth and all the rituals and rules are there only for the salafist/wahabbi (and their equivalents the Amish and the Mormons).
The reason I am writing in the forum rather than in the sky is coz we have a real problem in the muslim quarter of heaven. Even tho they all get 28 year erections and 70 whores each - the Muslims want to live in the Christian quarter.(which is quite empty by the way). What to do?
We have carpet loads of Muslims trying to float across the heavenly spaces and enter into the christian spaces. Mohammed suggests we include the Christian virgins as reward as well for the heavenly cloud asylum seekers.
We thought about trying a multicultural experiment here in heaven, ie muslims can go from muslim into christian heaven as a special reward but we would have to rewrite the rewards offer part of the Quran as this being a really special treat for very special Muslims.
So expect someone soon to pop down and provide an update. No probs re the Quran and Hadiths being changed as TAQIYYA and that a current or new rule overrides any previous rule takes care of that.
As always, we want you up here but only when your work is done down there. A discussion with the clerics re your atheism being a tactic will help you a lot.
As always we are watching, on behalf - Abe.
Oh, and Gabe said to say hello.
TeenActivist

Turramurra, Australia

#32732 Oct 12, 2012
Serpent wrote:
Muslims Happy?
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Canada.
They're happy in Australia.
They're happy in England.
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Germany.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in the USA.
They're happy in Norway.
They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.
And who do they blame?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM ..
WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY.
Excuse me, but ...
How stupid can you get?
So those countries their happy in, they blame it for being happy??

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetardd!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#32733 Oct 12, 2012
TeenActivist wrote:
<quoted text>
So those countries their happy in, they blame it for being happy??
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetardd!
And you look pretty retarded calling everyone a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard!
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#32734 Oct 12, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And you look pretty retarded calling everyone a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard!
Hahaha, I guess it just goes to show one that Muslims are never happy....have you noticed, they always blame someone else, they can never accept responsibility for there own shortfalls!! They are such idiots!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#32735 Oct 12, 2012
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, I guess it just goes to show one that Muslims are never happy....have you noticed, they always blame someone else, they can never accept responsibility for there own shortfalls!! They are such idiots!!
It's "DeNILE" LOL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32736 Oct 12, 2012
TeenActivist wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm not sorry as I did not write this post. Please disregard it and reread my beautifully written and educational post.:) thank you
_
It would not surprise me to least if you are not a Christian Lebanese, trying to play Muslim.
-
No real Muslims live in Thornleigh area.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32738 Oct 12, 2012
"Serpent "Muslims Happy?

They're not happy in Canada.
They're not happy in Australia.
They're not happy in England.
They're not happy in France.
They're not happy in Italy.
They're not happy in Germany.
They're not happy in Sweden.
They're not happy in the USA.
They're not happy in Norway.
They're not happy in every country that is not Muslim.
And who do they blame?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN!
AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM .
THAT WAY THEY CAN FEEL LIKE THEY ARE AT HOME.
WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY.
Excuse me, but ...
How stupid can you get?
-
Now that reads much better.
-
Take a Feral Pig out of the bush put him in a pen with all the food, he will still not be happy and he or she still want to go back to the bush same as a Muslim, what a Muslim is, he is a bush pig.
-
The average Muslim leaves a ghetto, where they live in slums, with no running water, no toilets as we know it, all they have is a hole in the back yard, and the bathroom is a large clay pot in the back yard for men only.
-
The laundry is a dirty river that runs close by where almost all Muslims defecate and urinate in.
-
That water could be better used as a fertiliser than used for washing clothes swimming, or drinking.
-
The women use a hand held clay cups holds approximate 1/2 liter of water to wash their privates once a week with no soap.
-
When they come here to Australia they still do not use soap, for they are told Soap contains pork fat, and it is true all the cheaper soaps are made of tallow and tallow can be fat from any animal.
Only the last few years we been getting cosmetic soaps made from Palm tree oils and olive oils, but they are what we call the vogue soaps, Muslims will not spend money on quality products.
-
Muslims in most Islamic countries do not know what soap is.
-
They come to Australia, if they are single we pay them $700.00 a fortnight for doing nothing.
-
If the Muslim is married we pay him $524.00 a fortnight for him and $524.00 a fortnight for his wife and if he has more than 1 wife, the second wife receives $700.00 a fortnight.
-
Each couple after a short stay in Australia receives a subsidised home at a very low rental of $262.00 rental a fortnight for a 3 or 4 bedroom house, if no subsidised house can supplied he and she receives an extra income of $120.00 a fortnight to help pay the rent for a home supplied on the open market by a landlord.
-
All the houses no matter who supply them are like palaces comparing in what they use to live in back home, now they have an Inside Kitchen with running hot and cold water.
They have washing facilities as in a bathroom and laundry, they have an inside toilet.
-
Their diet consist of a high carbohydrate diet, that way they can save money to go back to Mecca, even when on the dole, something they could of never afford living in the ghettos.
-
Just look at the older Muslim woman how fat they are, when I say old anything over 20 years old.
-
Stand outside in any of the car parks, the Muslims women are the ugly ones with a scarf over their head or a zoro mask.
-
Next time you in the Bankstown, Roseland, Padstow, Lakemba, Auburn area have a look at the cars parked in the streets, these dole collecting Muslims drive around in, you as a Hardworking Australian could not even afford the weekly petrol bill for these cars let alone own one.
-
You see BMW's, SUV's, and Merc's cars you Aussies dream off.
-
And you still insist you want these pigs in your country?
They will never work all they will ever do is grow a beard and cause riots in your streets.
Jack

Australia

#32739 Oct 12, 2012
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Its 1.3MILLION of our Jewish friends, Ruining the lives of 2.6 BILLION Muslims.

Is it that they are Superior human beings MUQ ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congo-Kinshasa: Amid Fresh Violence, 'Presence ... 29 min neshal 1
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 5 hr Cassandra_ 960
Obama shifting America away from Israel and tow... 16 hr well 2
Blackwater Founder Wants Mercenaries to Fight I... Mon Spoiled Immature ... 1
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Oct 27 courteous europhobe 276,628
NSG inducts dog breed that sniffed out Osama's ... Oct 26 harsu 1
ISIS recruiting female jihadis from America's h... Oct 22 OccupyThis 13

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE