Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46739 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Barboon Hunter

Australia

#27883 Aug 27, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ read and learn.
The historical record suggests that Mecca was settled around the 4th century A.D. by the Yemeni tribe of Khuzaa'h, joined later by Mohammedís tribe the Quraish. The Kaaba was built around the early 5th century likely by Asa'd Abu Karb, for Arabian Star Family worship after the black stone made it's way to Mecca, most likely from Yemen. Early reporters recounted that prior to the construction of the Kaabah, a tent occupied the site. The Kaaba eventually housed 360 idols dedicated to Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn (demon) worship. It is no secret that the black stone that Muslims still prostrate themselves toward 5 times a day, venerate, and circumambulate, is the same black stone idol that pagan Arabians venerated and circumambulated. In other words, the Quraish established the rituals that Mohammed eventually adopted and then adapted to his religion.
No Mecca before the 4th century - no Kaaba before the 5th century - means no foundation whatsoever underpinning Islamic "tradition". That leaves Islam as Mohammedís stand-alone 7th century invention. Since Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael never lived or traveled within 1,000 km from where Mecca was eventually built, and lived nearly 1,000 years before the first caravan ever traveled along the Red Sea in Arabia, the truth is undeniable.
There are historical references to other temples, and even to a great temple "highly revered by all the ArabsĒ, and even Mohammed's own tribe the Quraish, went on Hajj or pilgrimage twice a year, long after the Kaaba in Mecca was built, indicating that the Kaaba in Mecca was a lesser temple than others.
Quran 106:1 For the covenants by the Quraish, 2 Their covenants journeys by winter and summer,- 3 Let them adore the Lord of this House,
Is it reasonable to believe that Yahweh would consign His temple to be situated 1200 kilometers away from the Holy Land, in a valley where it would be inundated by 5 feet of urban floodwater that is always laced with sewage?
My friend, you are giving to much importance to a white trash nurse whose real vocation is cleaning vomit and shite, what do you expect but some ignorant babble similar to her ardent fan from Saudi Arabia Mr. "Barboon" who is denying his own heritage to pretend to be uneducated trash, LLOL.

Donít worry about these dik sucking trash, I am sufficient for them? LLOL. Even on this nameless and faceless thread, I have cornered both of them into a corner right where I want them, both of them are raving and ranting in pain not knowing where to run, LLOL, such is the power of superior intellect.
Aamir

United States

#27884 Aug 27, 2012
(1), Many modern surgical instruments are of exactly the same design as those devised in the 10th century by a Muslim surgeon called al- Zahrawi. His scalpels, bone saws, forceps, fine scissors for eye surgery and many of the 200 instruments he devised are recognisable to a modern surgeon. It was he who discovered that catgut used for internal stitches dissolves away naturally (a discovery he made when his european monkey ate his lute strings) and that it can be also used to make medicine capsules. In the 13th century, another Muslim medic named Ibn Nafis described the circulation of the blood, 300 years before William Harvey discovered it. Muslims doctors also invented anaesthetics of opium and alcohol mixes and developed hollow needles to suck cataracts from eyes in a technique still used today.
Barboon Hunter

Australia

#27885 Aug 27, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you back from fcucking your sister's arse?
now you are back here trying to annoy others.
We donít give a fuk what you say, you are only a Barboon Dog Pooh, LLOL,LLOL, How is your mum Baroness Barbolita of the 44 diks, Has she abandoned Islam just like you or is she still making a livelihood by suking Saudi Diks?

How is Cita? Is she smelling Tuna today? Where are the metal tables? And the email addresses?

No more Barbooning, on the double right now or you know how sharp my Harpoon is? Hahahahahahaha.

Hey Dikhead, ever heard of a limerick ? This one is for you...

"""There was a Barboon of Riyadh

Whose arse got caught in the Harpoon of a Muslim by the name of Fahad

When Fahad reeled in his harpoon, in pain did shriek Barboon

And hot air started to come out of Barboons arse""".

BUBUBUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#27886 Aug 27, 2012
Just scan the latest post of Baron guy about the history of Makkah....count the number of times he uses the phrase "most probably" "May be" "Might be" in one sentence.

And then in the end he will announce, "It is proven beyond doubt" that Makkah was built in 4th Century AD!!

Such are the means and such are the judgments from these so called "experts"!!

If I have seen one, I have seen 100 such Sure Shot proofs from these experts.

Using the same tactics, these Experts turned a Human jesus into God and and turned God into a Triune God and what not.

These are people who "manufacture" truth and proofs in their labs.
Aamir

United States

#27887 Aug 27, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Just scan the latest post of Baron guy about the history of Makkah....count the number of times he uses the phrase "most probably" "May be" "Might be" in one sentence.
And then in the end he will announce, "It is proven beyond doubt" that Makkah was built in 4th Century AD!!
Using the same tactics, these Experts turned a Human jesus into God and and turned God into a Triune God and what not.
you exude immense wisdom.
Aamir

United States

#27888 Aug 27, 2012
The baron character is a nitwit.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27889 Aug 27, 2012
Aamir wrote:
Semites were using soap and bathing eons before your cave moutain dweling ancestors knew what soap was and realised that water could be used for much more than consumption. They still wouldn't use water for bathing even after they found out that it can be used for much more than consumption because bathing was thought of as a sin to the pagan gods.
-
I would not have much faith in what you say.
Let's take it as fact in what you said the Semites used soap.
I never said that Semites do not know what soap is.

What I said and I will repeat it again and again.

Muslims do not know what soap is. Is what I said.
-
In the 24 months I spend in the Middle East with Muslims no where was soap to be seen, no one had bars of soap clothes were washed the way our great grandparents washed their clothes by beating the clothes against a hard object or they used a scrubbing board,
This is what a scrubbing board looks like, what they use in the Middle East.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images...
-
http://thebarrowboy.files.wordpress.com/2008/...
-
Many did not even have soap to wash the clothes they wore,
in any of the public toilets, I stayed in many hotels there was never any soap in the bathrooms or the public toilets in the entrances.
-
In all the homes I stayed where the people were not rich , from Middle class to the poor Muslims no one ever used soap to wash their hands or body.

Only the rich Muslims had soap

Even in poorer areas Shops you could not buy bars of soap, for they had no soap for sale.
Aamir wrote:
Our ancestors were using toilets when yours where shitting in their caves, the very same place they cooked and ate their meals.
Than explain why you have latrine holes in the back of the houses where is no running water.
Just a hole in the ground that smelled awful if you came with-in a few meters, with no toilet paper, no water.
Sometimes their is a dirty looking bucket with a dirty looking cup, you are even afraid of touching the bucket let alone the cup.
Arab Muslims are one of the dirtiest people you will ever come across.
On the other hand an Indonesian, Malay or a Filipino Muslim makes up for all the dirty Arab Muslims.
They are very clean. their women even wash their Pussy after urination, every woman carries her own utensils to wash down under.

Maybe your ancestors were using toilets, but the 2008 Muslims do not wash with soap.

Have you ever asked your self where would they get the water from. That you are talking about.
The Arabs had no water.
Do you know why the Arabs have all that oil.
I'll tell you.
They were drilling for water and found oil.
Have you ever wondered why the Arabs were looking for water.
Because there was a shortage of water.

Location hidden

#27890 Aug 27, 2012
Barboon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, you are giving to much importance to a white trash nurse whose real vocation is cleaning vomit and shite, what do you expect but some ignorant babble similar to her ardent fan from Saudi Arabia Mr. "Barboon" who is denying his own heritage to pretend to be uneducated trash, LLOL.
Donít worry about these dik sucking trash, I am sufficient for them? LLOL. Even on this nameless and faceless thread, I have cornered both of them into a corner right where I want them, both of them are raving and ranting in pain not knowing where to run, LLOL, such is the power of superior intellect.
My Dad has a video of your mother before she was killed by your dad. sucking my dad's penis, would you like a copy?

Location hidden

#27891 Aug 27, 2012
Aamir wrote:
(1), Many modern surgical instruments are of exactly the same design as those devised in the 10th century by a Muslim surgeon called al- Zahrawi. His scalpels, bone saws, forceps, fine scissors for eye surgery and many of the 200 instruments he devised are recognisable to a modern surgeon. It was he who discovered that catgut used for internal stitches dissolves away naturally (a discovery he made when his european monkey ate his lute strings) and that it can be also used to make medicine capsules. In the 13th century, another Muslim medic named Ibn Nafis described the circulation of the blood, 300 years before William Harvey discovered it. Muslims doctors also invented anaesthetics of opium and alcohol mixes and developed hollow needles to suck cataracts from eyes in a technique still used today.
-
No one is denying that the Muslims 1200 years ago were not smart.
-
What we are saying for the past 1000 year, Muslims have no contributed any thing to science or to Medicine, or for that matter to Humans.
The only thing you have invented in the past 1000 years is a suicide vest.
1.4 Billion Muslims on this planet and you do not even have a car Manufacturing plant.
1.4 Billion Muslims on this planet and you can only produce
1 Nobel prize for Literature
1 " " " Chemistry
1 " " " Physics
3 " " " Peace
Literature
1988 - Najib Mahfooz
Peace
1978 - Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yasser Arafat *
2003 - Shirin Ebadi
Chemistry
1999 - Ahmed Zewail
Physics
Abdus Salam
The Jews with 13 million people world wide
The Jews have 165 Nobel prize winners
Jewish Nobel Prize Winners
From a pool of 12 million Jews which are 0.2% of the World's Population (2 out of every 1,000 people)
Literature
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer
2002 - Imre Kertesz
World Peace
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin
1995 - Joseph Rotblat
Chemistry
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1972 - William Howard Stein
1972 - C.B. Anfinsen
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
~~~~~~~

Location hidden

#27892 Aug 27, 2012
Barboon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
We donít give a fuk what you say, you are only a Barboon Dog Pooh, LLOL,LLOL, How is your mum Baroness Barbolita of the 44 diks, Has she abandoned Islam just like you or is she still making a livelihood by suking Saudi Diks?
How is Cita? Is she smelling Tuna today? Where are the metal tables? And the email addresses?
No more Barbooning, on the double right now or you know how sharp my Harpoon is? Hahahahahahaha.
Hey Dikhead, ever heard of a limerick ? This one is for you...
"""There was a Barboon of Riyadh
Whose arse got caught in the Harpoon of a Muslim by the name of Fahad
When Fahad reeled in his harpoon, in pain did shriek Barboon
And hot air started to come out of Barboons arse""".
BUBUBUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH
Do you want to buy a video of your Mom sucking my Dad's penis?
For you I will give you a good price.

Location hidden

#27893 Aug 27, 2012
MUQ wrote:
MUQ whenever you are cornered you will come back with lies.
MalbarCACA Controller

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#27894 Aug 27, 2012
rimaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the one that's an expert in incontinent pad field. I mean I wouldn't have had a clue that an incontinent pad, ill fitting or otherwise, would cause itching? Who the eff thinks about incontinence pads except those who use them, like you.
Judging by your name you no doubt have an intimate knowledge on the subject.

Location hidden

#27895 Aug 27, 2012
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by your name you no doubt have an intimate knowledge on the subject.
Beady why are you hiding in London and not fighting by the side of your brothers.
Why are you financing the bullets that are killing your brothers in Iraq and Afghanistan, should you not be fighting the infidels?
Beady are you a coward?
MalbarCACA Controller

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#27896 Aug 27, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to buy a video of your Mom sucking my Dad's penis?
For you I will give you a good price.
Offering your services again, BarBOON? Doubt if anyone but geriatric Nurse Sheilaa, Rose Aiesha S and your brothers would touch you even with a barge pole.

You know about soap then why don't use some as a mouthwash?

Your list making capabilities are quite advanced it seems so why are we still waiting, waiting, waiting for those medal tables, emails and recipients? GET IT DONE.

Got any pictures of Rita sucking your dad's and brother-in-laws' penises in some Middle Eastern country?

Do you give Granny Rachett BJs when she cleans your trumpet?

Location hidden

#27897 Aug 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Offering your services again, BarBOON? Doubt if anyone but geriatric Nurse Sheilaa, Rose Aiesha S and your brothers would touch you even with a barge pole.
You know about soap then why don't use some as a mouthwash?
Your list making capabilities are quite advanced it seems so why are we still waiting, waiting, waiting for those medal tables, emails and recipients? GET IT DONE.
Got any pictures of Rita sucking your dad's and brother-in-laws' penises in some Middle Eastern country?
Do you give Granny Rachett BJs when she cleans your trumpet?
Why are you not put there fighting the Americans and the British, and stop financing the war machinery that is killing your brothers?
Can it be that you are a typical Muslim coward?
MalbarCACA Controller

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#27898 Aug 27, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beady why are you hiding in London and not fighting by the side of your brothers.
Why are you financing the bullets that are killing your brothers in Iraq and Afghanistan, should you not be fighting the infidels?
Beady are you a coward?
Like all your MalbarCACA pals such as Ade, you have an obsession with Mr Beady.

Concentrate on the long overdue tasks outlined in the previous post and show us that you indeed are not a coward.

Idiotic windbag.
alfie

Glenwood, Australia

#27899 Aug 27, 2012
Muslims in Iran emulating their "perfect pedophile" prophet Muhammad, & marrying little girls at age 9. Disgusting, filthy Islam at work again.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/08/iran-hundre...
saahhh

Karachi, Pakistan

#27901 Aug 27, 2012
alfie wrote:
Muslims in Iran emulating their "perfect pedophile" prophet Muhammad, & marrying little girls at age 9. Disgusting, filthy Islam at work again.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/08/iran-hundre...
childhood marriage is never been appreciated in Islam, however there are considerable number of people who commit this becoz of illiteracy, poverty and hunger yet it is not desirable. in modern times, society refrain them in doing so.
let me show you the other face of west, in many sex forums say topx, female first etc , read events and stories in which girls of 7-9 years old have first sex experience with their father/uncle or brother.they loose virginity to them. and at the same time young boys in early teens are reported to have sex with their moms /grannys . so how can you Criticize young girl marriage which might not be happening in real.
alfie

Glenwood, Australia

#27902 Aug 27, 2012
saahhh your whole post was total crap, from start to finish. You come from the cesspit of the world, Pakistan, you should know about these things. You know about the dancing boys too don't you. Your prophet married Aisha when he was 54 & she was 9, & now Muslims emulate him. Non Muslims have laws against this, Muslims ok it. Don't bring your taqiyya here.

http://www.google.com.au/url...

Location hidden

#27904 Aug 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Like all your MalbarCACA pals such as Ade, you have an obsession with Mr Beady.
Concentrate on the long overdue tasks outlined in the previous post and show us that you indeed are not a coward.
Idiotic windbag.
All you are, is a yellow belly Muslim coward and you are not even aware that your taxes are paying for the bullets that are killing more and more Muslims, is the same as if you shot your own Muslim brothers yourself.
Self propel grenades dropped from Helicopters can wipe out a whole bunch of Muslims hiding in the forest.
You ever wondered how many self propel have your taxes bought?
Beady Your Vat alone can support 1 British soldier, guess how many dirty feral Pig Muslims can 1 British soldier kill.
Great Britain thanks you for your contribution of taxes to be able to kill more Feral Pig Muslims, all thanks to Beady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) 23 hr Etch a Win 2012 76
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Tue DeNiro jr 213
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Mon A la Bama 12
Explosives: The Eye of Leviathan May 19 Abishai100 1
News The Real Face of Hamas (Dec '14) May 16 C Kersey 2
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) May 14 Romneys parasites 21
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) May 13 crusty 276,654