Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46762 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Ziffle

Kogarah, Australia

#22415 May 7, 2012
Passingthebuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would want to come into her white trash stinky mouth mate, get a life
Well it beats ya brutha's mouth that you come in...
Aiesha S

Albury, Australia

#22416 May 7, 2012
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read the Book Satanic verses by Salman Rushdie's.
And than come back and tell me if the Quran was not written by a devil.
The Angel in the cave was most like a devil.
Mohammad was a disciple of Satan and all Muslims unknown to them are followers of the cult controlled by Satan
Just Imagine one of your uncles goes into a cave tomorrow and comes out telling you he has just seen and spoken to an Angel.
What would you suggest we do to your uncle?
I have read it, Free. And it's a bldy good satire!
Aiesha S

Albury, Australia

#22417 May 7, 2012
fire threat wrote:
Australia has been anemed as a specific target for terrorism in the latest edition of an online terrorism magazine linked with al-Qaeda.
A picture of the Opera HOuse with smoke clouds behind it - captioned "Sydney city on fire.
The article's release was condomed by the Attorney-General. Ms Roxon said it was a timely reminder that the threat of violent extremism in Australia remained.
(edited & summarized version) see sun herald for complete article
Well, the Bali Bombings were scarily close to home.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#22418 May 7, 2012
Taftman wrote:
MUQ how can you say you are on firm ground where Islam is concerned?

One moment Muslims say that The Koran is the logical extention of the Bible, the next Muslims are calling it the word of the devil, it seems to me that you take in what you like and throw away what you dont like,

One verse in the Bible warns, " satan can transform himself in to an Angel of light", So I have no doubt that Mohamed met with an angel, but that creature was Satan, which explains the discrepancies between the true word of God the Bible and the Satan inspired Koran, the next verse in 2;corinthians,11,15 points out that you will know the false ministers by their works, the true Christian is to show love even to his enemies, and to turn the other cheek, to show respect and mercy to all others, to be a footstep follower of Christ, this is what being a Christian is all about.

But the teachings of Islam are directly opposite to the teachings of the Bible, you have the same beliefs which stemmed from Babylon, When you die you either go to Paradise or to a fiery torment, You need men to interpret what god wants, You have made an idol of the book you read, you even have a Phallic symbol call you to prayer, no I am sorry my friend but you are resting on quick sand, sit down and think, What dose God want of me and what is Gods purpose, then with prayer and open mind read the Bible and the Koran and see which is right. let me know what you find out.
Ans.

I do not know that Muslims say that Quran is a “logical extension” of Bible and I do not know that Muslims call Quran “The words of Satan”.

It is your own hallucination in which you say that our prophet met Satan and Quran was handiwork of Satan. I do not know which Satan would “insert” this verse in “his” book:

“Whenever you read Quran, seek protection from God against accursed Satan”!!

And which Satan would “insert” worship of One True God in “His” book.

The truth is that you have not studied Quran and have no knowledge about Islamic teachings.

What you quote about Jesus and turning other cheek is only on your tongues….why did not USA turn the other cheek on the eve of 9/11?

Why they killed so many people in Afghanistan and Iraq and Pakistan and these killings are going on every day.

Why Christians killed so many innocent human beings in WW-1, WW-2, Vietnam and elsewhere?

You say that we should read with open mind Bible, have YOU any time read Bible with open mind and found the source of mistakes, errors, contradictions and discrepancies present there?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#22419 May 7, 2012
FF wrote:
Where in any of my posting I suggested I was a Hindu or an Indian.
No MUQ you are wrong again.
I am a first generation Australian.
I have no God I do not believe in any God or Gods.
I know you are an Indian Muslims for you been bragging to any one who wanted to know.
You should hide your face in shame to be a Muslim after what you know that the Muslim killed approximate 80 Million of your own people.
Ans.

This is a “fashion” now a days to say that I do not believe in God or any religion.

If that is the case then why you take part in these discussions and comment on religious scriptures.

But the way you comemented on Babri Mosque demolition and what “Muslims” had done to your “dear country” showed that you were Hindu and at least your sympathies lie with Hindus.

Now you have come to Australia and got “converted” to the religion of Materialism and Atheism.

The people who killed maximum number of people are Christians and white races of Europe and you try to pass on as one of them even using “fair and lovely” so no one can suspect that you are a Brown man!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#22420 May 7, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
She was either on smack or she is ignorant of what is really going on. She mentions that the women spend money to look more attractive to the opposite sex. Why would they be doing that when it is against the teachings of Islam? Please keep pouring out the lies
They rule a world which is their own because their is no one is in their world except their children and themselves.
Why are you in so much hurry to comment on a post that was not adressed to you?

The comemnt that in West women spend so much money and makeup to look attractive to men, is from that Lady Mary Walker and not from Muslim lady.

A Muslim lady goes out in Islamic Hijab, she could be wearing any clothes and any makeup, no one knows.

In fact Muslim women when going out should not wear their most expensive clothes, jewelry or makeup and provatative scents, according to Islamic teachings.

A Muslim women wears the dress and makeup and scents to look attractive to her husband and to no one else.

How could you appreciate these things by living in a "free" society, where the women display their beauty and parts for "free and for every eyes".
sheila

Australia

#22421 May 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you in so much hurry to comment on a post that was not adressed to you?
The comemnt that in West women spend so much money and makeup to look attractive to men, is from that Lady Mary Walker and not from Muslim lady.
A Muslim lady goes out in Islamic Hijab, she could be wearing any clothes and any makeup, no one knows.
In fact Muslim women when going out should not wear their most expensive clothes, jewelry or makeup and provatative scents, according to Islamic teachings.
A Muslim women wears the dress and makeup and scents to look attractive to her husband and to no one else.
How could you appreciate these things by living in a "free" society, where the women display their beauty and parts for "free and for every eyes".
How could the women be educated when they are not allowd to be educated according to sharia law. You are talking rubbish yet again and are trying to show how the muslim women are equal to others.It is a fallacy!!!!!!!
kai outzen

Perth, Australia

#22422 May 7, 2012
Do not let Muslims into goverments , in western countrys , were they can get a foothold of control , eventually they will destroy our way of life , they don't even have to fight us or terrorise us with bombs or murder , in 50 years we in the west will by outnumbered by the Muzzis, we need to keep in control ,or they will walk all over us. So just live everyday as if it was your last , and be happy
sheila

Australia

#22423 May 7, 2012
kai outzen wrote:
Do not let Muslims into goverments , in western countrys , were they can get a foothold of control , eventually they will destroy our way of life , they don't even have to fight us or terrorise us with bombs or murder , in 50 years we in the west will by outnumbered by the Muzzis, we need to keep in control ,or they will walk all over us. So just live everyday as if it was your last , and be happy
Well said!!!!! It's great to see more and more people are becoming educated against this violent system under the guise of "GOD"
Aiesha S

Albury, Australia

#22424 May 7, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
How could the women be educated when they are not allowd to be educated according to sharia law. You are talking rubbish yet again and are trying to show how the muslim women are equal to others.It is a fallacy!!!!!!!
Is that true? Or were they only allowed no education under the Taliban?
Aanonymous

Australia

#22426 May 7, 2012
kai outzen wrote:
what is your way of life? gay life or lesbian life, I don't see any other kind of life.
Freedom fighter

Taren Point, Australia

#22427 May 7, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Rushdie wrote what he did to make a buck. You know, like you wrote, anything for a buck! LOLLLLLLL
Ali is grasping at straws again.
More lies are needed for us to believe you Ali.
Freedom fighter

Taren Point, Australia

#22428 May 7, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom Fighter is embarrassed by his ancestry. "First generation Australian" allows him to pretend he does not have the bad convict seed of the other Ozzies!!! LOLLLLLLLL
Ali with all his bogus degrees does not know how citizen ship works.
Shall we tell Ali or leave Ali dumb.
I voted and Ali lost. The Vote came back with leave Ali dumb, eventually Ali will be able to figure it out.
Freedom fighter

Taren Point, Australia

#22429 May 7, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
SARKOZY THE ANTI-MUSLIM HAS BEEN REJECTED BY FRANCE!!!
LOLLLLLL I guess it does not pay to mess with the Muslims!!!
Is Ali crowing to early?
Freedom fighter

Taren Point, Australia

#22430 May 7, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
SHEILA IS THE FACE OF HATE. SHEILA IS THE TRUE FACE OF western CHRISTIANITY
Where is the love? No where! Sheila is all about hate, which is what western-style Christianity is all about.
Islam has been teaching Sheila how to hate.
Freedom fighter

Taren Point, Australia

#22431 May 7, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes France is just the beginning; Muslims can now muster enough votes and hit any party trying the religion and race card. Adieu Mr Sarkozy the Jew. Western nations have happily lived under Jews for last sixty years so what’s wrong with living under Muslim’s for a while, it will happen whether they like it or not
Anonymous is he crowing to soon?
Freedom fighter

Taren Point, Australia

#22432 May 7, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
If the muslims are so smart why did they not stop the loss of their caliphate the first time around?
Listen to what this guy says about Islam.

&fe ature=related
brisbane frog

Coorparoo, Australia

#22434 May 7, 2012
They should scared about Chinese and Korean!

Chinese & Korean take powders made by dead human babies....

Crackdown on human flesh capsules
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-...

Human Flesh Trafficking Ring Busted in Korea
http://www.rjkoehler.com/2012/05/07/human-fle...
Freedom fighter

Taren Point, Australia

#22435 May 7, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a woman of exceptionally petty and low background judging even by white trash standards, were your family dirt poor? From where did you inherit such a petty heart? Were you molested as a child by your family men or something like that.
in my view only that sort of thing can leave someone as bitter and full of hatred as you. Trust me this hatred will destroy you and those near to you, mend your ways and heed to a moral life.
Sheila does not come from an Islam family.
Molestation is very common in Islam families that is why you Muslims think every one is molested.
The first thing Muslims will think of, is were you molested, they know it is very common in their own families.
Their youngest brother is molested from a very young age by the older brothers.
The sisters are molested by uncles, fathers and older brothers.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
Children
4 out of 5 Middle-Eastern women are sexually abused between the ages of 3 and 6 by family members.

Given the chance a Muslim man will Fcuck his own mother, and by the way it happens often in the Islam countries.
Father's fcucking their own daughters
Sons fcucking their own mothers.
Even Grandfathers coming in on the fun of fcucking his own daughter in laws and fcucking his own granddaughters
Freedom fighter

Taren Point, Australia

#22436 May 7, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Roman Empire and Emperor are also gone, never to return. LOLLLLLLLL Poor Sheila's FAS makes her stupid.
Islam had his glory time from the year 800 till 1492
Islam is on the way out.
Islam is imploding on it's self.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never Ends EVER! 23 hr Elise Gingerich 1
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) Mon Divorce Lawyer 57
News Is Russia deepening Cooperation with US in Syri... Jul 23 USA Today 1
News Day 2 of GOP convention speeches: CNN vets the ... Jul 23 serfs up 20
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Jul 22 Swedenforever 4
News Australian convicted of recruiting foreign figh... Jul 22 Beer Cold 3
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jul 20 Obsession 46
More from around the web