British merchants of death in Libya

There are 3 comments on the Jan 27, 2013, Dear Kitty story titled British merchants of death in Libya. In it, Dear Kitty reports that:

Britain's arms dealers were hawking their wares in Libya the day before threats emerged of a terrorist attack with Western weapons , the Morning Star can reveal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dear Kitty.

Expat Libyan

Calgary, Canada

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Here is my opinion on some of the warnings etc to leave Libya if you are an expat. I firmly believe that these threats are very isolated, not as big as they keep on saying. I think some of governments would like to be able to dominate upcoming contracts in Libya. Business in the oil industry is starting to come back and this means service companies will at least be able to charge more because Libya has been named a unstable country.

Am I talking like a conspiracy, maybe, however the last time I was in Benghazi I did see the AlQuada flag flying high. I am going back into Libya soon, crazy, maybe but I am more afraid of Southern Iraq than Libya.
ana

London, UK

#2 Jan 29, 2013
I wonder if omarthelibyan who defiantly remarked on many Libyan posts has gone back to his peaceful beloved Libya which he claimed was a safer place now since the commencement of civil war.... Just wondered
ana

London, UK

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Expat Libyan wrote:
Here is my opinion on some of the warnings etc to leave Libya if you are an expat. I firmly believe that these threats are very isolated, not as big as they keep on saying. I think some of governments would like to be able to dominate upcoming contracts in Libya. Business in the oil industry is starting to come back and this means service companies will at least be able to charge more because Libya has been named a unstable country.

Am I talking like a conspiracy, maybe, however the last time I was in Benghazi I did see the AlQuada flag flying high. I am going back into Libya soon, crazy, maybe but I am more afraid of Southern Iraq than Libya.
Funny too what's happened in DZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 3 hr Serpent 46,827
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) 5 hr WhereIsLogix 95
News 2016 GOP Hopefuls Hold Fire After Drone Disclos... 6 hr barefoot2626 20
News 6 from Minnesota charged with trying to join Is... 9 hr Lawrence Wolf 16
News Yemen's defiant Shiite rebels press their offen... Apr 23 Jeff Brightone 1
News Canada's PM Reaffirms Commitment to Israel Apr 23 Wally 1
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Apr 22 James 1
More from around the web