Christian Priest Killed in Syria: Gulf and Western Powers Support...

Jun 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pakistan Christian Post

Christian Priest Killed in Syria: Gulf and Western Powers Support Takfiri and FSA Barbarity.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Eternal curse on Qatar Amirs ,Suidi gamgesters and the rest of hoodlum attacking Syria ..The Chrise from heaven will send them a massage via some one like Tymurlang ,who will put the sword in these canabals
Irish2

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Rest in peace and condolences to his family and friends.Attack a man who doesnt believe in violence how brave of them cowards.
Sick scum hope they get their comeuppance.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

a priest in Syria, an unarmed soldier in London, schoolchildren in Beslan, wheelchair bound man on the Achille Lauro, woman and two daughters in an Atlanta, Georgia apartment, these are acts of violence these pieces of dung commit believing Allahu Akhbar. big bad talking muzzers doing their sneaking conniving acts of cowards. I would call you dogs but I don't want to denigrate the canine family.
Faith the Worldwide Bigot

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

dunadd wrote:
a priest in Syria, an unarmed soldier in London, schoolchildren in Beslan, wheelchair bound man on the Achille Lauro, woman and two daughters in an Atlanta, Georgia apartment, these are acts of violence these pieces of dung commit believing Allahu Akhbar. big bad talking muzzers doing their sneaking conniving acts of cowards. I would call you dogs but I don't want to denigrate the canine family.
Shut it paddy, you're boring enough as it is. Muzzers this, Muzzers that.

It would be nice to blockade Ire-land and see the white pigs starve again. Keep your Muzzers and let them starve in equal measure.
Faith the Worldwide Bigot

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

A priest is a priest. No circumstance of geography will redeem the filth.
This is for the Christ fundies here at home. We can't, ahem, suppress you for good, but other nations don't seem to have our freedoms and don't care for religious harmony.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Dogs are better than muzzers!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••