Syrian rebels kill 25 pro-Assad militiamen

Jun 22, 2012 Read more: Mail & Guardian 19

Syrian rebels have killed at least 25 members of militia loyal to President Bashar al-Assad and troops killed 10 protesters in Aleppo.

Read more
Bjorn

Stockholm, Sweden

#1 Jun 22, 2012
What a problem is there. This Assad has won elections, he was supported by more than 50% people and it is time to understand it and detach and calm down.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Bjorn wrote:
What a problem is there. This Assad has won elections, he was supported by more than 50% people and it is time to understand it and detach and calm down.
When your name is the only one on the ballot, how hard is it to get 50 percent of the vote?? The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! An to top it off, somehow the USA, France and Israel is involved! Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, Iran and the list goes on there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#3 Jun 22, 2012
There are no "rebels" they are a terrorist force armed and supported by the american government and israel and the world knows this.These are arabs being brought to Syria from saudi arabia,qatar,bahrain,libya,etc to fight a terrorist proxie war started and fueled by the american government and israel.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jun 22, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
There are no "rebels" they are a terrorist force armed and supported by the american government and israel and the world knows this.These are arabs being brought to Syria from saudi arabia,qatar,bahrain,libya,etc to fight a terrorist proxie war started and fueled by the american government and israel.
Shut up! Stop writing this BS and prove the USA and Israel are involved you brainwashed nutjob!

Get the hell out of this country that grants you the freedom to write your ignorant nonsense!! The only reality here is that you're a blooming idiot!! El Sicko is at it again!! The dummy that like to use the word reality (which the idiot is far from)) and Paid HamasARAT milking scumbag USA's PROBLEM child is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX will hiding out in Los Angeles:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jun 22, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
There are no "rebels" they are a terrorist force armed and supported by the american government and israel and the world knows this.These are arabs being brought to Syria from saudi arabia,qatar,bahrain,libya,etc to fight a terrorist proxie war started and fueled by the american government and israel.
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy COVINGTON Institute for the criminally Insane (CICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob UNREALITY Diaper head Poopy Pants in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE! Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!.. Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!.. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
George

Red Deer, Canada

#6 Jun 22, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
There are no "rebels" they are a terrorist force armed and supported by the american government and israel and the world knows this.These are arabs being brought to Syria from saudi arabia,qatar,bahrain,libya,etc to fight a terrorist proxie war started and fueled by the american government and israel.
Call them what you want but they are winning and the Syrian people will have peace again once this butcher is buried. yes russia is working on letting Assad escape and go into hiding but he will never really hide from the people he has hurt and it will be a haunt to him and his family forever.

Assad is crying and whining because someone took one of his antique jets and landed in Jordan so he shoots down a Turkish jet, now it gets real interesting as the jerk just shot down a previous ally and closed that door.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Jun 22, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
There are no "rebels" they are a terrorist force armed and supported by the american government and israel and the world knows this.These are arabs being brought to Syria from saudi arabia,qatar,bahrain,libya,etc to fight a terrorist proxie war started and fueled by the american government and israel.
That is because these are the real citizens of Syria. They have killed militia men that are killing innocent men, women and children, so that is not a loss.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#8 Jun 22, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Call them what you want but they are winning and the Syrian people will have peace again once this butcher is buried. yes russia is working on letting Assad escape and go into hiding but he will never really hide from the people he has hurt and it will be a haunt to him and his family forever.
Assad is crying and whining because someone took one of his antique jets and landed in Jordan so he shoots down a Turkish jet, now it gets real interesting as the jerk just shot down a previous ally and closed that door.
No the terrorist force in Syria is not winning.The Syrian people had peace before a terrorist proxie army force was brought to Syria by the war criminals in the american government and israel.As usual "george" I know you support terrorism and it is obvious.Please stop posting your obvious lies and propaganda.You are almost as bad as the other nut called A$$forhire.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#9 Jun 22, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because these are the real citizens of Syria. They have killed militia men that are killing innocent men, women and children, so that is not a loss.
No they are not real Syrians.For the most part they are arabs from other countries like Libya,bahrain,qatar,saudi arabia,UAE,jordan etc.The exact same as was and is being done in Libya.Terrorist armed and paid by the american government and israel have killed many people in Syria and the fact that the american government and israel support these terrorist is 100% war crimes by any definition.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#10 Jun 22, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>No the terrorist force in Syria is not winning.The Syrian people had peace before a terrorist proxie army force was brought to Syria by the war criminals in the american government and israel.As usual "george" I know you support terrorism and it is obvious.Please stop posting your obvious lies and propaganda.You are almost as bad as the other nut called A$$forhire.
There was no peace before, it was quietness brought on by fear, by fear of a tyrant namely Assad's father then Assad. these 2 killed Syrians into submission and now the Syrians are fighting back, you do not like that well too bad, I think it is time for them to have the freedom of choice that the butcher Assad is trying to take and keep from them.

How could anyone support a regime that treats its own population like Assad does, the only good place for him is at the end of a noose dangling.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#11 Jun 22, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no peace before, it was quietness brought on by fear, by fear of a tyrant namely Assad's father then Assad. these 2 killed Syrians into submission and now the Syrians are fighting back, you do not like that well too bad, I think it is time for them to have the freedom of choice that the butcher Assad is trying to take and keep from them.
How could anyone support a regime that treats its own population like Assad does, the only good place for him is at the end of a noose dangling.
As usual "george" your post is nothing but an obvious lie and anyone educated about Syria knows it.The Leader of Syria is certainly no tyrant.If it is tyrants you want to see you should look to the american government and israel.You could also look to saudi arabia,bahrain,qatar etc which are 100% dictatorships where REAL protest happen and are covered up by the jewish controlled american media.How can any decent human support a terrorist force set upon another country to kill men women and children all to try and overthrow the rightful government so a puppet government can be installed against the will of the people like is still trying to be done in Libya??? The truth is no decent person would support this type of thing.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#12 Jun 22, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>As usual "george" your post is nothing but an obvious lie and anyone educated about Syria knows it.The Leader of Syria is certainly no tyrant.If it is tyrants you want to see you should look to the american government and israel.You could also look to saudi arabia,bahrain,qatar etc which are 100% dictatorships where REAL protest happen and are covered up by the jewish controlled american media.How can any decent human support a terrorist force set upon another country to kill men women and children all to try and overthrow the rightful government so a puppet government can be installed against the will of the people like is still trying to be done in Libya??? The truth is no decent person would support this type of thing.
And they do not support Assad, you are right, they want him hung by the neck till death, not just assylum, dead.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#13 Jun 22, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
And they do not support Assad, you are right, they want him hung by the neck till death, not just assylum, dead.
Are you talking about the terrorist force inside Syria which is supported by the american government and israel?? Well I guess I should call the a proxie force to because that is what they are.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#14 Jun 22, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about the terrorist force inside Syria which is supported by the american government and israel?? Well I guess I should call the a proxie force to because that is what they are.
you bet they are terrorized, terrorized by their soon dead and departed leader.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#15 Jun 22, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
you bet they are terrorized, terrorized by their soon dead and departed leader.
Continue to dream.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#16 Jun 22, 2012
So "george" you are saying you do support mass murder and terrorism?? Thank you as it was obvious to see you do.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Jun 23, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
So "george" you are saying you do support mass murder and terrorism?? Thank you as it was obvious to see you do.
Don't make me laugh you despicable fool!! Here we go again with reposting ignorant nonsense!! My little Assad Mental midget sock puppet is at it again!! Liar! STOP MAKING UP THESE FILTHY LIES!! ISRAEL AND THE WEST have not done anything moron except denounce what your flippin' Hero Assad is doing!! Get the hell out of the West and get your rear end back to Syria!! STOP TRYING YOUR BEST TO COVER UP ASSAD'S MURDERING ESCAPAGES YOU PAID ASSAD SOCK PUPPET SCUMBAG hiding out in Poland!!! AND STOP BLAMING WEST AND ISRAEL FOR WHAT IS GOING ON IN SYRIA. AS IF THEY ARE FORCING ASSAD TO MURDER HIS OWN PEOPLE!! 14,000 PLUS MURDERED TO DATE AND YOU CLOWNS CONTINUE WITH YOUR IGNORANCE! The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! An to top it off, somehow the USA, France and Israel is involved! Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, Iran and the list goes on there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Ask yourself why Syrian the clown living in Los Angeles is not worried one iota!! The Clown is a Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!

Would Assad still pay you if you ever condemned his Murdering escapades???
Hamsel

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#18 Jun 23, 2012
Ayreshire
I have never seen a dumb and fool or a verry cunning paid media propagandist like u..........
husadu

Sydney, Australia

#19 Jun 23, 2012
assad has down good for syria`why all of a sudden there are outsiders came in and doing damage,at least assad treats his people equal.rebelz racist are not syrians

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Possible visit by Kosovo's Thaci puts old foe S... 43 min La la land 6
News 6 from Minnesota charged with trying to join Is... 6 hr okayyyy 4
News Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 18 hr chrome 46,822
Nigeria Sun shubee 1
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Sun fyi 276,689
News 2 men in flaming car ram Glasgow Airport; suspe... (Jun '07) Sat joec106 6
News ISIS claims blast near U.S. site in Irbil, Iraq Apr 18 mjjcpa 1
More from around the web