TUV: 22 flaws in Haass document

TUV: 22 flaws in Haass document

There are 96 comments on the Fermanagh Today story from Jan 3, 2014, titled TUV: 22 flaws in Haass document. In it, Fermanagh Today reports that:

The IRA escapes even a single mention. The only time "terrorist" is mentioned is in the same breath as "freedom fighter" .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fermanagh Today.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
meh

Ireland

#85 Feb 2, 2014
I can read wrote:
That's why I felt much more sorry for the people killed in Iraq by suicide bombers than those killed at the Boston Marathon.
Yeah, the Chinese student and the 7 year old boy, I'm sure they funded the IRA.
Franklin

London, UK

#86 Feb 3, 2014
meh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the Chinese student and the 7 year old boy, I'm sure they funded the IRA.
It's so hilarious that Boston was bombed!
rock white

London, UK

#87 Feb 5, 2014
just more plastic paddy 9/11 supporting crap.

Too many hamburgers and fries.

Cannot tell their arses from their mouths, or their brain from their organ.
Findo

London, UK

#88 Feb 5, 2014
Can someone enlighten me why when you discuss this issue with a united Ireland supporter, when the IRA killed civilians it’s “part of war” but when the British Army or the other side’s Paramilitary groups killed civilians it’s “Murder” surely they can’t be Serious. You can’t hunger strike to be treated like political prisoners “prisoners of war” then complain when in that war Innocent people on both sides die.

“An eye for an eye
That was all that filled their minds
And another eye for another eye
Til everyone is blind”

Let it END........
James

Wembley, UK

#89 Feb 5, 2014
I'm glad Boston was bombed. That was hilarious - just like 9/11 and Lockerbie!
john

Portsmouth, UK

#90 Feb 6, 2014
Findo wrote:
Can someone enlighten me why when you discuss this issue with a united Ireland supporter, when the IRA killed civilians it’s “part of war” but when the British Army or the other side’s Paramilitary groups killed civilians it’s “Murder” surely they can’t be Serious. You can’t hunger strike to be treated like political prisoners “prisoners of war” then complain when in that war Innocent people on both sides die.
“An eye for an eye
That was all that filled their minds
And another eye for another eye
Til everyone is blind”
Let it END........
it was never classed as war by the British government as they classed IRA activity as terrorism , criminals you obviously never heard thatcher talk. So they had to send in the British army as peace keeping operation. But as we all now know they had a dirty war behind the scenes , of course it takes thirty years for collusion and evidence of the British army and loyalist paramilitaries to be one and the same to be officially published. so now we know it was a war and the British killed and the Irish killed , sort just a lot of lying and face saving went on on her majesties fine forces. Count the amount of British army personal that went to prison for activities in northern Ireland , 1 as I remember and he was let out clegg.
James

Wembley, UK

#91 Feb 6, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
it was never classed as war by the British government as they classed IRA activity as terrorism , criminals you obviously never heard thatcher talk. So they had to send in the British army as peace keeping operation. But as we all now know they had a dirty war behind the scenes , of course it takes thirty years for collusion and evidence of the British army and loyalist paramilitaries to be one and the same to be officially published. so now we know it was a war and the British killed and the Irish killed , sort just a lot of lying and face saving went on on her majesties fine forces. Count the amount of British army personal that went to prison for activities in northern Ireland , 1 as I remember and he was let out clegg.
Clegg is a hero.

Anyway it was Wilson who stupidly sent the army to Ulster in 1969.

Since: Jan 14

UK

#92 Feb 6, 2014
Ireland is a strange land in the Western world, when it seems so much to be able to do what it wants with foreign powers, who *are not* USA and the UK....
rock white

London, UK

#93 Feb 7, 2014
the cancer in Ireland, both parts, is the existance of the pseudo irish communist thug teerorist murder movement.

Get rid of that then you have peace.

Until then no peace.

No chum with scum.

Whatever the spineless chattering classes "advise".
Jake

Brewerton, NY

#96 Feb 17, 2014
Rock Head, of course you are correct. You are always correct.
Everyone, please be quiet as I forecast another comment by the senseless fool Rock Head about plastic paddies, hysterical!
rock white

UK

#97 Feb 18, 2014
plastic paddies are by any other means 9/11 supporting, pseudo irish supporting, nonces.

The hamburger juices flow freely down their greasy fat chins, mixed with the beverages they are drinking at the time, their eyes greedily glued to the television, to be able to masturbate later on the images of the dead as perpetrated by their satanic heroes.

Contemptable grease balls.

Later, after their sexual deviance is satisfied, they will probably say 12 somethings for penance.

No matter about poor Mary Travers.

These people are sick beyond normal human comprehension.

Even the North Koreans are better.
Jake

Brewerton, NY

#98 Feb 18, 2014
Bwahahahahahahahaha!
What did I tell you. Plastic Paddies! Grease on their chins, sexual deviance!
Just hysterical! Hey Rock Head go gum your fish n chips. You imbecile.
rock white

Craigavon, UK

#99 Feb 19, 2014
no chum with scum
Jake

Brewerton, NY

#100 Feb 21, 2014
Rock head, the true original thinker!!!

Since: Oct 14

London, UK

#101 Nov 19, 2014
eileenryanzettick wrote:
<quoted text>
On behalf of the majority of sane law abiding Americans I'd like to state that we never supported the IRA, we viewed the terrorists with the same contempt as everyone else. Sawdoff is a "special" who should stick to coloring in pictures
According to your statement and by my reckoning that's about 50 million Americans who support the IRA plus all the rest of the people of the world who've been at the receiving end of the American and British.Establishments violence and murder. er I make that about two billion supporters of the IRA and that's a conservative estimate

Since: Oct 14

London, UK

#102 Nov 19, 2014
James wrote:
I'm glad Boston was bombed. That was hilarious - just like 9/11 and Lockerbie!
Some of up know the reason for the lockerbie bombing. It was in retaliation for that Iranian jumbo that the Americans shot down. 300 Iranian people died. As for nine eleven, the juries still out on that one. personally I think it was an inside job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Taliban and ISIS Jan 19 Illumi nation 1
News Russia accuses US of destabilizing Syria with K... Jan 19 Nope 2
News Trump's candidacy and presidency have been lace... Jan 17 Red Crosse 71
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... (Mar '17) Jan 17 Let It Snow 42
Apocalypse 2018 Jan 17 God 1
News Iran wants U.S. to pay for 63 years of 'materia... (May '16) Jan 10 C Kersey 10
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jan 10 Wall Street Barack 81
More from around the web