TUV: 22 flaws in Haass document

TUV: 22 flaws in Haass document

There are 96 comments on the Fermanagh Today story from Jan 3, 2014, titled TUV: 22 flaws in Haass document. In it, Fermanagh Today reports that:

The IRA escapes even a single mention. The only time "terrorist" is mentioned is in the same breath as "freedom fighter" .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fermanagh Today.

john

Portsmouth, UK

#64 Jan 8, 2014
I dont want a united Ireland purely for the fact, get it FACT, that protestants like the ones on this forum would turn into the murdering thugs they cannot stop talking about , they are obsessed with them they want to be them. But they don't realise the majority of catholics in Ireland and sympathisers around the world only supported the IRA as there was nothing else out there. Politics was one sided there was only a unionist veto and catholics where 2nd class citizens. Today it is not like that and the more you spread bigotry the more politicians surrender there chance at peace, the sooner you or children will have to endure the same conflict we have endured in the last 35 years . its easy to say it, and it is easy to say your not responsible for the encitement. Civil rights is what its about , we have civil rights if you want war say it plain, don't hide it if you want first class citizens and second class citizens say it so the world can see, remember slavery kind of similar attitudes.
rock white

Preston, UK

#65 Jan 8, 2014
good for propaganda, civil rights, so no civil rights for Roman Catholics?

Please explain for us all to see.

But going by your theory, anyone who has a member of the family tree recorded as being tortured by the Roman Catholic Inquisition has a right now to retaliate.

As loyalists have now.

The only thing wrong with the loyalists is that they were just that, no bombs on the mainland.

Simple.
Jake

Brewerton, NY

#66 Jan 18, 2014
Sawdoff wrote:
<quoted text>the British govt tried to exterminate the irish people when the great famine struck. They kicked families out of there homes and stole there land in a hope of mass genocide there was plenty of food to feed the people but would not help out the irish just left a over a million people die and over a million left ireland cutting the population by over 25 percent. The flood gates opened and people left the oppressive British crown. Ireland is the only country that's population is the same since the 1800s. So yes 35 million Americans of irish decent read your history b4 calling some1 a fool. Fool
Sawdoff,
Don't try too hard to make these fools understand. They are poor victims of their own close-mindedness, bigotry and stupidity. Yes, the proper term is Americans of Irish desent. Any idiot would realize that, but the Brits believe this is some huge point of ignorance. Support means more than sending troops to another country, but the female who responded above has probably never read anything deeper than a Harlequin romance novel. And she had a tough time understanding that.
How, at this point in history, anyone believes the Irish famine was not caused by the British manipulation of the Irish agricultural industry, the lack of British legislation to aid the Irish people and British greed is truly delusional.
Just laugh at these fools, then make another comment and wait for your next laugh.
Watch how the female above now attacks me. Just hysterical.
rock white

Preston, UK

#67 Jan 19, 2014
plastic paddy 9/11 supporting bstrd.
Jake

Brewerton, NY

#68 Jan 19, 2014
rock white wrote:
plastic paddy 9/11 supporting bstrd.
Sawdoff,
See! What did I tell you! If you do not agree with rock head he calls you names. Plastic Paddy, hysterical. How that translates to me ever supporting 9/11 except to agree with hunting down the perpetrators is beyond me. But I guess in the mind of the sheep-shagging limey rock white it somehow, someway makes sense.
rock white

London, UK

#69 Jan 20, 2014
simple, the 9/11 people who broke the law same as the pseudo irish communist terrorist murderers people who broke the law.

or, to use common parlance, filthy dirty murderering terrorists.
Jake

Brewerton, NY

#71 Jan 20, 2014
HYSTERICAL. As I believe all of Ireland should be politically one nation, as is it geographically, I also support the perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks. Sure rock head, just keep believing whatever runs through your simple pre-homosapius mind.
nthirish

UK

#72 Jan 20, 2014
Sawdoff wrote:
America was always on the side of the irish and never viewed the IRA as terrorist.Fly the tricolor flag high so all ulster can see and bow to the supreme irish. After all if your lucky enough to be irish your lucky enough!
The IRA is on the Americans terrorist list and has been since 9/11. YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU MAKE STUPID STATEMENTS.
nthirish

UK

#73 Jan 20, 2014
freds dead wrote:
Its weird that isn't it considering there was only one catholic president in its short history and he never lasted long, why support a regime who supported the nazis? Ireland did that and done deals with gaddafi who in turn blew a load of americans up, everyone loved the provos! I could never understand it
Nth.Ireland fought in the british army against the nazis, At the same time the IRA was trying to help hitler invade the british isles. please get your facts right before making stupid statements.
rock white

London, UK

#74 Jan 21, 2014
nothing worse than plastic paddy filth. Even chokes the sewers.
capper alert

Ireland

#75 Jan 21, 2014
nthirish wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRA is on the Americans terrorist list and has been since 9/11. YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU MAKE STUPID STATEMENTS.
the provisional ira isn't on any list you mong
Jake

Brewerton, NY

#76 Jan 22, 2014
There is one small fragmented group who somehow uses the IRA in their name on the watch list. The main IRA is not on the list. Dimwit.
rock white

London, UK

#77 Jan 23, 2014
this is a tactic. they are all pseudos, makes no odds about any other name.

Same as saying any renamed regiment in the British Army is now a continuity one.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#78 Jan 23, 2014
Jake wrote:
There is one small fragmented group who somehow uses the IRA in their name on the watch list. The main IRA is not on the list. Dimwit.
If by the baffling term " the main IRA" you mean the PIRA they aren't currently on any list because they surrendered 20 years ago
Jake

Brewerton, NY

#79 Jan 23, 2014
eileenryanzettick wrote:
<quoted text>
If by the baffling term " the main IRA" you mean the PIRA they aren't currently on any list because they surrendered 20 years ago
It is the CIRA that is currently on the US State Dept's list of terrorist organizations..
Nice try, as usual you were incorrect.
Eoin

Barnet, UK

#80 Jan 28, 2014
The PIRA surrendered on 31st August 1994, just as the IRA surrendered on 11th July 1921.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#81 Feb 1, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the CIRA that is currently on the US State Dept's list of terrorist organizations..
Nice try, as usual you were incorrect.
I am not incorrect you fool. The Provisional IRA surrendered 20 years ago.
Jake

Brewerton, NY

#82 Feb 2, 2014
Imbecilic Eileen,
You mentioned the Provo IRA in your post, that is incorrect. I was not referring to them. If you want to contribute on this forum, try and keep up.
Mark

Wembley, UK

#83 Feb 2, 2014
The IRA was always a terrorist organisation like al Queda and the Taliban. Even Boston was bombed.
I can read

Falkirk, UK

#84 Feb 2, 2014
Jake wrote:
Imbecilic Eileen,
You mentioned the Provo IRA in your post, that is incorrect. I was not referring to them. If you want to contribute on this forum, try and keep up.
Nice try jake but everyone can see your posts and how she was referring to your dumbass post about 'the main IRA'.

Like it or not the IRA were terrorists. They got lots of their funding from ex pats in Boston.

That's why I felt much more sorry for the people killed in Iraq by suicide bombers than those killed at the Boston Marathon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chilling video shows American ISIS hostage Kayl... 7 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) 12 hr Chump University 5
News Voting For Hillary Is Already Dead Meat Aug 29 Actual Science 1
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... Aug 25 Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda Aug 24 YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Aug 23 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
More from around the web