TUV: 22 flaws in Haass document

TUV: 22 flaws in Haass document

There are 96 comments on the Fermanagh Today story from Jan 3, 2014, titled TUV: 22 flaws in Haass document. In it, Fermanagh Today reports that:

The IRA escapes even a single mention. The only time "terrorist" is mentioned is in the same breath as "freedom fighter" .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fermanagh Today.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sawdoff

Round Lake, IL

#1 Jan 3, 2014
America was always on the side of the irish and never viewed the IRA as terrorist.Fly the tricolor flag high so all ulster can see and bow to the supreme irish. After all if your lucky enough to be irish your lucky enough!
freds dead

UK

#2 Jan 3, 2014
Its weird that isn't it considering there was only one catholic president in its short history and he never lasted long, why support a regime who supported the nazis? Ireland did that and done deals with gaddafi who in turn blew a load of americans up, everyone loved the provos! I could never understand it
James

Barnet, UK

#3 Jan 3, 2014
It's funny how many so-called "Americans" were killed in the 9/11 attacks and the Lockerbie bombing!
rock white

Preston, UK

#4 Jan 3, 2014
yes, plastic paddies, plaster of paris statues, miracles, holy water,formaldehyde,drugs, thugs, shooting young girls just after leaving Mass, in the head, all a heady mixture of perverted murdering bastards.

Mr Haas would have been better playing tiddlywinks with ghosts.

No decent people will ever share a society with sick scum.

No matter how many yanks, chattering class english, etc.
Sawdoff

Round Lake, IL

#5 Jan 3, 2014
freds dead wrote:
Its weird that isn't it considering there was only one catholic president in its short history and he never lasted long, why support a regime who supported the nazis? Ireland did that and done deals with gaddafi who in turn blew a load of americans up, everyone loved the provos! I could never understand it
Ireland didnt support the nazis they were neutral they didn't have the manpower and had no public support to fight to help the oppressive British govt. that raped there women starved their children and stole and sold there land

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 3, 2014
Sawdoff wrote:
America was always on the side of the irish and never viewed the IRA as terrorist.Fly the tricolor flag high so all ulster can see and bow to the supreme irish. After all if your lucky enough to be irish your lucky enough!
On behalf of the majority of sane law abiding Americans I'd like to state that we never supported the IRA, we viewed the terrorists with the same contempt as everyone else. Sawdoff is a "special" who should stick to coloring in pictures
Toddger

London, UK

#8 Jan 4, 2014
As someone who was a frequent visitor to Boston in the 70s 80s and 90s I was often in many heated discussions with Americans who thought the provos were some kind of Robbin Hoods. No they wernt they were murdering scum and terrorists.
I don't find the same reaction to the IRA now over there now days tho.
Yes certain parts of America were very much IRA fundraising zones but you can't say a whole nation can be blamed for that.
terry

Manchester, UK

#9 Jan 4, 2014
they changed thier views on the ira post 911 , when they could no longer support them without looking like hypocrites.
Toddger

London, UK

#10 Jan 4, 2014
Yes mate think you have hit the nail on the head. That was a big turning point in the USA taking the IRA as a terrorist organisation. Let's not forget we here in the UK also had fund raising pubs and clubs who past the hat round for the provos also.
I Remeber the American tourists who were in London when the IRA blew up the bandstand and the horse's in London's parks. They were totally disgusted by this atrocity and many went home to tell others in the states about their time in London and their encounter with the IRA.
More people in the states support our troops than support the IRA now days that's for sure.
James

London, UK

#11 Jan 4, 2014
It's funny that Israel and the United States were both created by Britain.
armin

Austin, TX

#12 Jan 4, 2014
James wrote:
It's funny that Israel and the United States were both created by Britain.
haha yes they would still be living in caves if it wasnt for britain.
armin

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

#13 Jan 4, 2014
and the ira are just a bunch of drug dealers these days
James

London, UK

#14 Jan 4, 2014
armin wrote:
<quoted text> haha yes they would still be living in caves if it wasnt for britain.
British colonists were planted in North America at the same time as the Scots in Ulster.
Sawdoff

Round Lake, IL

#15 Jan 4, 2014
eileenryanzettick wrote:
<quoted text>
On behalf of the majority of sane law abiding Americans I'd like to state that we never supported the IRA, we viewed the terrorists with the same contempt as everyone else. Sawdoff is a "special" who should stick to coloring in pictures
americans never supported the ira? What rock do u live under have u ever been to Boston southie or NY u are ignorant there was and always will be support for a united ireland there are seven times more irish people In America than in Ireland b4 you talk as if u no anything stop and realize you know nothing just anouther Internet troll. 35 million irish in America and there's no support what an idiot u are!
James

London, UK

#16 Jan 4, 2014
Sawdoff wrote:
<quoted text>americans never supported the ira? What rock do u live under have u ever been to Boston southie or NY u are ignorant there was and always will be support for a united ireland there are seven times more irish people In America than in Ireland b4 you talk as if u no anything stop and realize you know nothing just anouther Internet troll. 35 million irish in America and there's no support what an idiot u are!
There are no Irish people in America, and southern Ireland has been reunited with the UK for 41 years now.

So glad about 9/11 and Lockerbie!
Sawdoff

Round Lake, IL

#17 Jan 4, 2014
James wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no Irish people in America, and southern Ireland has been reunited with the UK for 41 years now.
So glad about 9/11 and Lockerbie!
haha very weak just shows your ignorance lol
James

Barnet, UK

#18 Jan 5, 2014
Sawdoff wrote:
<quoted text> haha very weak just shows your ignorance lol
So glad Ted Kennedy got brain cancer!
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#19 Jan 5, 2014
Sawdoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Ireland didnt support the nazis they were neutral they didn't have the manpower and had no public support to fight to help the oppressive British govt. that raped there women starved their children and stole and sold there land
Native American are we?

Those code talkers really should have left your US marines to get butchered, right?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#20 Jan 5, 2014
Sawdoff wrote:
<quoted text>americans never supported the ira? What rock do u live under have u ever been to Boston southie or NY u are ignorant there was and always will be support for a united ireland there are seven times more irish people In America than in Ireland b4 you talk as if u no anything stop and realize you know nothing just anouther Internet troll. 35 million irish in America and there's no support what an idiot u are!
Wow. 7 times as many Irish in the US as in Ireland.

Either this means the vast majority of irish people leave the country as soon as possible or that you're a liar and a fool.

I think we can all see which.
Sawdoff

Round Lake, IL

#21 Jan 5, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. 7 times as many Irish in the US as in Ireland.
Either this means the vast majority of irish people leave the country as soon as possible or that you're a liar and a fool.
I think we can all see which.
the British govt tried to exterminate the irish people when the great famine struck. They kicked families out of there homes and stole there land in a hope of mass genocide there was plenty of food to feed the people but would not help out the irish just left a over a million people die and over a million left ireland cutting the population by over 25 percent. The flood gates opened and people left the oppressive British crown. Ireland is the only country that's population is the same since the 1800s. So yes 35 million Americans of irish decent read your history b4 calling some1 a fool. Fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... 20 hr Tex-Ankini 32
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Thu Senile graybeard 210
News Plea hearing set for Ohio man linked to extremists Jun 18 Big Johnson 3
News APNewsBreak: About 4,000 more US troops to go t... Jun 16 Aspirin Between M... 1
News Court filing: Man to plead in case linked to ex... Jun 16 Reality Speaks 2
News Qatar, in regional crisis, hires former US atto... Jun 13 Retribution 4
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Jun 12 Just Slim 276,632
More from around the web