AG Holder worries about revenge for b...

AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden

There are 211 comments on the WCIV story from May 4, 2011, titled AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden. In it, WCIV reports that:

Attorney General Eric Holder expressed serious concern Thursday about the possibility of attacks on Americans as revenge for Osama bin Laden's death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCIV.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#176 May 10, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for proving my point. Your TEA PARTY CROWD ARE NOT BIRTHERS, BUT YOU TRY TO PAINT THEM AS SUCH INSTEAD OF THE TRUTH......THEY ARE THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WITH SANITY, they do not have a spokes person, nor leader.........they are just americans that are sick at what you loons have done to our country.
How about the Civil Liberties Union or ACLU, PINK OR CINDY SHEHAN , ANYBODY HERE FROM THEM LATELY..........didn't think so. THE LEFT IS AN EMPTY SHELL.
You are quite right when you say the Tea Party doesn't have A spokes person or A leader, they have a few spokes people and leaders such as Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, and Michelle Bachmann and they couldn't spark a sane idea between the three of them. I think even Donald Trump wants to be the 'face' of the Tea Party...so we're now up to four loons.

I've seen some of the tea party folks being interviewed, if that's your definition of sane, you need a new dictionary. I seriously doubt the entire tea party movement could properly poor piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177 May 10, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite right when you say the Tea Party doesn't have A spokes person or A leader, they have a few spokes people and leaders such as Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, and Michelle Bachmann and they couldn't spark a sane idea between the three of them. I think even Donald Trump wants to be the 'face' of the Tea Party...so we're now up to four loons.
I've seen some of the tea party folks being interviewed, if that's your definition of sane, you need a new dictionary. I seriously doubt the entire tea party movement could properly poor piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.
I've seen some SEIU and Black Panthers interviewed also, is that the liberal left's IDEA of america?

Paris

#178 May 10, 2011
When the commander in chief nominates someone for the number 2 Justice positions that is weaker on terror than (TRY THEM NY) Holder, it speaks volums of what Obama really thinks and what his true goals are.

..Top Obama Nominee at Justice Department Blocked by Republicans
by Trish Turner | May 09, 2011

President Obama's nominee to be Attorney General Eric Holder's top deputy at the Justice Department crashed into a Republican roadblock in the U.S. Senate on Monday, garnering just 50 votes, 10 short of the number needed to break a GOP-led filibuster. Dick Lugar of Indiana was the lone Republican to support the nomination. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., switched his vote at the last minute to 'no' in order to have the vote reconsidered at a later date.

James Cole, a veteran Washington attorney nominated in May, had been serving in the position since late December courtesy of a presidential recess appointment, one that expires at the end of the current session of Congress. And despite the bipartisan support of eight former attorneys general, Republicans remained steadfast in their opposition, though nothing about Monday night's vote changes Cole's temporary job status.

GOP problems with the deputy attorney general are two-fold. Not only is there concern about Cole's tenure as an independent consultant to insurance industry giant AIG prior to the company's near-collapse in 2008 and its subsequent government bailout, but Republicans also voiced strong concern about what they believe to be his soft-on-terrorism stance.

Republican senators repeatedly referred to an op-ed the nominee penned in 2002 in the Legal Times in which Cole referred to the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks as "criminal acts of terrorism against a civilian population," and included the attacks in the same vein as "many other devastating crimes" like rape, drug trade, organized crime, and child abuse.

Cole told Judiciary Committee members in his confirmation hearing last year that decisions to try alleged terrorists should be made on a case-by-case basis, not ruling out military commissions for some. The Obama administration has since said it will try the alleged 9/11 terrorists imprisoned at the Guantanamo facility in military commissions.

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#179 May 12, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen some SEIU and Black Panthers interviewed also, is that the liberal left's IDEA of america?
Haven't a clue, as I'm not liberal or left...I keep trying to tell you I'm independent. I vote for whom I think can do the best job. I have voted for Reagan, Clinton, Bush 1 & 2 I don't give an air borne rodents rear end what initial they place behind their name. I go by who I feel can run the country best...and after GW's regime and the current list of loons that the Republicans are parading as candidates I'm planning on sticking with Obama in 2012, unless some dark horse on the other side can convince me otherwise.

Another thing about the right that bothers me is their insistence of sticking their noses into affairs that they don't need to be in. Such as same sex marriages and abortions, who do these things harm? Nobody. As I've said before if you don't like same sex marriages or abortions...DON'T HAVE ONE! but leave people to make their own choices in those matters. What goes on between two consenting adults is none of yours or my business.
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#180 May 13, 2011
If you don't watch FOX or support their talking points as commented on in Topix forums, you are a communist.

Paris

#181 May 13, 2011
Wall Street Government wrote:
If you don't watch FOX or support their talking points as commented on in Topix forums, you are a communist.
THE CONFUSION AND DISFUNCTION OF THE LEFT……………………

'OSAMA WANTED TO KILL OBAMA'...Oh My, Arrest that man.

SEAL HELMET CAMS RECORDED ENTIRE RAID..., PEEK A BOO.

FLASHBACK: Panetta claims '25-minute blackout'...AND YET MORE VERSIONS OF WHAT WENT ON………………………HOW MANY SCRIPTS DO THEY HAVE?

WHITE HOUSE TO QUIT FAKING 'NEWS' PHOTOS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH how about speeches to.

New Yorkers under 30 fleeing state in droves because of taxes...SO MUCH FOR LIBERAL ECONOMICS………..with odoodle soon there will be no where to run.

Teacher refuses to hang student's drawing of American flag... Typical liberal teacher……………..kid should have drawn a picture of flag burning, he would have got an a.

Paris

#182 May 13, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't a clue, as I'm not liberal or left...I keep trying to tell you I'm independent. I vote for whom I think can do the best job. I have voted for Reagan, Clinton, Bush 1 & 2 I don't give an air borne rodents rear end what initial they place behind their name. I go by who I feel can run the country best...and after GW's regime and the current list of loons that the Republicans are parading as candidates I'm planning on sticking with Obama in 2012, unless some dark horse on the other side can convince me otherwise.
Another thing about the right that bothers me is their insistence of sticking their noses into affairs that they don't need to be in. Such as same sex marriages and abortions, who do these things harm? Nobody. As I've said before if you don't like same sex marriages or abortions...DON'T HAVE ONE! but leave people to make their own choices in those matters. What goes on between two consenting adults is none of yours or my business.
hmmmmmmm so if I concent to have you kill someone it's ok.

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#183 May 13, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmmmmm so if I concent to have you kill someone it's ok.
Sometimes it is easier to smile, nod and simply let them think they know everything...It beats arguing with someone that has the intelligence of a houseplant.

Paris

#184 May 13, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it is easier to smile, nod and simply let them think they know everything...It beats arguing with someone that has the intelligence of a houseplant.
That's what I thought. Thanks for playing.
Deus Vult

Marianna, FL

#185 Jul 23, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing about the right that bothers me is their insistence of sticking their noses into affairs that they don't need to be in. Such as same sex marriages and abortions, who do these things harm? Nobody..........
Nobody? Are you freaking kidding me? I know thos is an old post, but damnI hurts nobody? Wow

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#186 Feb 20, 2014
revenge? lol!! Cuomo 2016

Location hidden

#187 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text> Incorrect, that would be Alberto Gonzales, a Bush appointee, Abu Ghraib photos were shown in 2006, Holder didn't take office 'till 2009.
darn those pesky facts

Paris

#188 Feb 22, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
revenge? lol!! Cuomo 2016
You have a better chance with Putin.

Paris

#189 Feb 22, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
darn those pesky facts
Tell ya what, produce the bin Laden photo's and well compare them huh.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#190 Feb 22, 2014
I see you posted that 3 years ago....right around the time they were spouting that Obama wouldn't be re-elected. fux has a long-standing history of failure. LMAO.

Location hidden

#191 May 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Tell ya what, produce the bin Laden photo's and well compare them huh.
There on Facebook

Paris

#192 May 29, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>There on Facebook
Post a link.

Location hidden

#193 Aug 4, 2014
The OPEC/UAE tea party...we're addicted to OIL

Location hidden

#194 Aug 7, 2014
US Dept of Homeland Security-The Patriot Act

Sounds alot like a The Third Reich's struggle for German Independence

R.I.P. Herman Goering
Swedenforever

Silver Spring, MD

#195 Aug 30, 2014
No Surprise here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Taliban and ISIS Jan 19 Illumi nation 1
News Russia accuses US of destabilizing Syria with K... Jan 19 Nope 2
News Trump's candidacy and presidency have been lace... Jan 17 Red Crosse 71
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... (Mar '17) Jan 17 Let It Snow 42
Apocalypse 2018 Jan 17 God 1
News Iran wants U.S. to pay for 63 years of 'materia... (May '16) Jan 10 C Kersey 10
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jan 10 Wall Street Barack 81
More from around the web