AG Holder worries about revenge for b...

AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden

There are 205 comments on the WCIV story from May 4, 2011, titled AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden. In it, WCIV reports that:

Attorney General Eric Holder expressed serious concern Thursday about the possibility of attacks on Americans as revenge for Osama bin Laden's death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCIV.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#25 May 4, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Funny, I haven’t seen that right-wing idiot that usually point out President Obama’s approval ratings posting any poll numbers this week…
Maybe he’s been too busy throwing up over the fact that President Obama will go down in history as the one who got Osama to post those numbers, LOL.
Looks like we’re going to get that 2nd term of Obama after all.
Big deal. Bush's numbers shot thru the ceiling when he got Saddam. Doesnt mean a thing.
Bin Had

Charleroi, PA

#26 May 4, 2011
The Liiiburalls all have a Matthews tingle up their
legs. BO has blown more smoke than a bad running diesel truck and they along with many Rino's and conservatives liked it so well they believe BO had Bin Laden knocked of and fed to the sharks. Even Bush knows this is all a campaign gimmick that's why he refused BO's invite to ground zero.
Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

#27 May 4, 2011
holder is a sissy!
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#28 May 4, 2011
Al Sharpton wrote:
WRONG! holder reissued new photos after the democraps leaked the original ones on thier propaganda media!!!
early 2009 JACKASS!!!
Of course, teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#29 May 4, 2011
texasmiss2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal. Bush's numbers shot thru the ceiling when he got Saddam. Doesnt mean a thing.
Except he invaded the wrong country and killed the wrong guy, besides that, PERFECT!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#30 May 4, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Funny, I haven’t seen that right-wing idiot that usually point out President Obama’s approval ratings posting any poll numbers this week…
Maybe he’s been too busy throwing up over the fact that President Obama will go down in history as the one who got Osama to post those numbers, LOL.
Looks like we’re going to get that 2nd term of Obama after all.
Obama has hit two home runs in the last week
First he smoked Trump on the birth certificate issue
and now this outstanding action in Pakistan under his leadership.

These Republican girliemen (just read what the morons are saying on this forum) are coming apart at the seams with pure hatred and envy. Serves them right. We now have a president instead of
a draft-dodging, warrior-impersonating smirker.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#31 May 4, 2011
i'd imagine little eric is a bit more concerned about his ass getting thrown under the obama bus...
watch for a late friday afternoon resignation...

>>>Friction is growing over the probe into the failed “Project Gunrunner” program -- run by the Justice Department's Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms that intended to stop the flow of guns to criminals in Mexico. Whistleblowers claim the bureau actually encouraged the illegal sale of firearms to known criminals, then allowed those guns to be smuggled to Mexico and tracked.

On Tuesday, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) went after Attorney General Eric Holder for refusing to answer questions and subpoenas for documents that implicate who approved the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives project that allowed guns purchased illegally in U.S. to be smuggled into Mexico on behalf of the drug cartels with the knowledge and consent of the ATF.<<<

Location hidden

#32 May 4, 2011
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text> Except he invaded the wrong country and killed the wrong guy, besides that, PERFECT!
His poll numbers still shot up, so the ole "well obamas poll numbers are up" arguement is moot.

Location hidden

#33 May 4, 2011
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text> Except he invaded the wrong country and killed the wrong guy, besides that, PERFECT!
As for Steadman I mean Holder, he should have NEVER been hired.

Location hidden

#34 May 4, 2011
carey529 wrote:
i'd imagine little eric is a bit more concerned about his ass getting thrown under the obama bus...
watch for a late friday afternoon resignation...
>>>Friction is growing over the probe into the failed “Project Gunrunner” program -- run by the Justice Department's Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms that intended to stop the flow of guns to criminals in Mexico. Whistleblowers claim the bureau actually encouraged the illegal sale of firearms to known criminals, then allowed those guns to be smuggled to Mexico and tracked.
On Tuesday, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) went after Attorney General Eric Holder for refusing to answer questions and subpoenas for documents that implicate who approved the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives project that allowed guns purchased illegally in U.S. to be smuggled into Mexico on behalf of the drug cartels with the knowledge and consent of the ATF.<<<
Holder is a complete and total IDIOT! This man should have been fired ages ago.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#35 May 4, 2011
Big Sully wrote:
Holder?
That same guy that wrote books about population control?
I wouldn't give that donkey-hole three seconds of my time....
I don't blame you, since time is running out for you as you head toward extinction.

Location hidden

#36 May 4, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, patty cake...
slow down with that obama head dil-do.....
you don't have any more REAL proof about osama being killed than you do about obama's birth certificate....
all you have is 2 lies.....
Here come the Deathers! Their marbles precede them!
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#37 May 4, 2011
BLOW UP EVERY GE PLANT, because its CEO is an Hussein Obama ass-kisser.
Then we hope the muslim terrorists go after the White House when Hussein and his fat-assed wife are present.
Nuke the building to 200 feet beneath its surface.

But not to worry, Hussein Obama has perpetrated another international hoax.
The first one was when he represented himself as a good guy, a man of peace.

Bin Laden is alive and well.
Ahmadinijad has since spoken to him.

Hussein Obama is the epitomy of a narcissist.
He craves attention at every turn.
he is corrupt
he lies
he deceives
he cheats
he steals

Location hidden

#38 May 4, 2011
Deo Vindice wrote:
BLOW UP EVERY GE PLANT, because its CEO is an Hussein Obama ass-kisser.
Then we hope the muslim terrorists go after the White House when Hussein and his fat-assed wife are present.
Nuke the building to 200 feet beneath its surface.
But not to worry, Hussein Obama has perpetrated another international hoax.
The first one was when he represented himself as a good guy, a man of peace.
Bin Laden is alive and well.
Ahmadinijad has since spoken to him.
Hussein Obama is the epitomy of a narcissist.
He craves attention at every turn.
he is corrupt
he lies
he deceives
he cheats
he steals
Come on in and see the Deo Vindice! It walks, it talks, it crawls on its belly! One thin dime, one tenth part of a dollar, to see the only earlier life form that has learned to use a keyboard! Come on up close, everyone...go 'way boy, ya bother me.
Bin Had

Charleroi, PA

#39 May 4, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Here come the Deathers! Their marbles precede them!
Yea Larry here come the Deathers, just like you truthers who now believe Bin Laden took down the twin towers because BO says I got Bin Laden. Super job too, Shot him, tested his DNA, flew him back to the carrier, gave him a sponge bath, held an Islamic religious service for him, wrapped him up and fed him to the sharks all in just a few hours. Larry it's takes your local yokels longer to book you for a DUI and you are a repeat offender. WTF, who's zoomin who la la???
Bin Had

Charleroi, PA

#40 May 4, 2011
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
These Republican girliemen (just read what the morons are saying on this forum) are coming apart at the seams with pure hatred and envy. Serves them right. We now have a president instead of
OK, those of us with brains just read what two morons posted,(you and MCP) and yes your pretender in charge is a draft dodging illegal muck like you.

Location hidden

#41 May 4, 2011
Bin Had wrote:
<quoted text>Yea Larry here come the Deathers, just like you truthers who now believe Bin Laden took down the twin towers because BO says I got Bin Laden. Super job too, Shot him, tested his DNA, flew him back to the carrier, gave him a sponge bath, held an Islamic religious service for him, wrapped him up and fed him to the sharks all in just a few hours. Larry it's takes your local yokels longer to book you for a DUI and you are a repeat offender. WTF, who's zoomin who la la???
Ask them to loosen your straitjacket.
ace

Acworth, GA

#42 May 4, 2011
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really believe obama "smoked" as in blew away the opposition between the birth certificate and osama charade do you really? I guess it's possible but if so it don't say much about the intelligence of many citizens. I mean talk about gullible.
Yourworstnigthma re

Charleroi, PA

#43 May 4, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Ask them to loosen your straitjacket.
Sure. I'll have Ol Bin do it for me.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#44 May 4, 2011
This is perfect "homeland security" for the politicians. If they fail in the next month, they now have an excuse. Hell, they may drag this out for a year until we replace the POTUS.

Obviously since Holder is "concerned", there was no group wanting to harm us before this. Otherwise, why be concerned now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America needs security, not the appearance thereof 9 hr Give me Faith 13
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Wed Pegasus 276,634
News Muslim cleric is in US court fighting against d... Tue Wheelz 1
News Why Christian Trump Supporters Hate Jesus Dec 3 jeff 5
News Obama's questionable actions: Many are using th... Nov 27 Caesar 3
News Exclusive: German bank pulls plug on anti-Israe... Nov 27 Jeff Brightone 1
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov 22 Sick of Politics 59
More from around the web