AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCIV

Attorney General Eric Holder expressed serious concern Thursday about the possibility of attacks on Americans as revenge for Osama bin Laden's death.

Comments
1 - 20 of 177 Comments Last updated May 29, 2014
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

YESTERDAY: PANETTA - PHOTO COMING...

GATES, CLINTON ARGUE AGAINST RELEASE...They will stand with the muslims.

Muslim 'sensitivities' trump transparency?

FLASHBACK: Obama planned release 2,000 pix of prisoner abuse...

FLASHBACK: Obama lifts photo ban on U.S. military coffins...

WE WERE ONCE THE BIGGIST AND BADEST.......NOW WE BOW TO DICTATIORS AND RUN FROM THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

I am confident (based on the fact that President Obama hasn’t allowed any successful terrorist attacks on American soil on his watch) that we will continue to be safe and protected by the brilliant leadership of President Obama: The Osama-slayer.
bronck burger

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

VERY FUNNY here ONE COWARD WORRIED about OTHER COWARDS
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

OMFG !!!!!!!

this Holder guy is a real ....GENIUS !!!!!!

did he just now think of this all by hisself.......
Big Sully

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Holder?

That same guy that wrote books about population control?

I wouldn't give that donkey-hole three seconds of my time....

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Funny, I haven’t seen that right-wing idiot that usually point out President Obama’s approval ratings posting any poll numbers this week…

Maybe he’s been too busy throwing up over the fact that President Obama will go down in history as the one who got Osama to post those numbers, LOL.

Looks like we’re going to get that 2nd term of Obama after all.
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Funny, I haven’t seen that right-wing idiot that usually point out President Obama’s approval ratings posting any poll numbers this week…
Maybe he’s been too busy throwing up over the fact that President Obama will go down in history as the one who got Osama to post those numbers, LOL.
Looks like we’re going to get that 2nd term of Obama after all.
Yo, patty cake...

slow down with that obama head dil-do.....

you don't have any more REAL proof about osama being killed than you do about obama's birth certificate....

all you have is 2 lies.....
Military Wife

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Ignore Patty cake he or she just likes to show how really brain dead they are. Don't waste your time trying to debate it, because it is a total waste of your time. Die hard Obama fan. We all know the truth who did what and we sure as hell know that it was not Obama. Just let all of the little brain died ObamaBots believe what they want. Because we all know who the true heros are, now don't we.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Big Sully wrote:
Holder?
That same guy that wrote books about population control?
I wouldn't give that donkey-hole three seconds of my time....
That's because Earth needs a few more billion people. Let's hope they all use the highways you use.
x-nutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Duh !

Aren't we all worried about retaliation on our soil ?

Duh !

Does the FAKE MARINE know about Hassan at Ft. Hood under Obama's watch ?

Does the FAKE MARINE know about the killings at the Army Recruiting office in Little Rock under Obama's watch ?

What info do Lefty HANDLERS give to the FAKE MARINE to let stupid inaccurate statements like that be made ?
Yourworstnigthma re

Charleroi, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I am confident (based on the fact that President Obama hasn’t allowed any successful terrorist attacks on American soil on his watch) that we will continue to be safe and protected by the brilliant leadership of President Obama: The Osama-slayer.
Not true and U know it feeble minded one. Post a DD214 or get lost.
NW Hominid

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

I would imagine after the Crusades and Inquisition post hairy hebrew...
Big Sully

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>That's because Earth needs a few more billion people. Let's hope they all use the highways you use.
If you like population control... help out!

I'm sure you can find a tall building to hop off.

Domestic population is in decline. The spike you see is from (mostly illegal) immigration.

I live in the sticks- nobody uses the same highways I use.
Obama killed Osama

Beverly Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Holder should take a good look at Obama his employer. This is an idiot of the highest order and magnitude who challenged terrorists to act by announcing that "America can absorb another terrorist attack" when asked about the Mosque being built on 9/11 grounds.

Obama killed Osama, and Americans will pay. Thanks a lot you un-american fiend!
Knox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

I guess AG Eric 'no chin' Holder didn't think that showing the photos of Abu Ghraib would incite muslims and extremists.

Anytime the Obama administration thinks something; it's supposed to be 'the truth'.

Time to read the foreign news to learn what really occurred and to see photos.

Obama saw killing REAL TIME and it wasn't until Seals stated "Geronimo EKIA" that those watching knew Bin Laden was dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13836...

It's a DAMN shame we have to resort to foreign news sources to get the truth, while the USA press/media and more IMPORTANTLY, the people are kept in the dark.

We have lousy media in the USA.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Big Sully wrote:
<quoted text>
Domestic population is in decline. The spike you see is from (mostly illegal) immigration.
Riiiight. The population is going down because it's going up. The people aren't really people because they're not US citizens.
Riiiight.
Stay in the sticks.
ace

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Big Sully wrote:
<quoted text>
Generally when we have a concern of overpopulation we mean the entire earth, not just one country.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Knox wrote:
I guess AG Eric 'no chin' Holder didn't think that showing the photos of Abu Ghraib would incite muslims and extremists.
Anytime the Obama administration thinks something; it's supposed to be 'the truth'.
Time to read the foreign news to learn what really occurred and to see photos.
Obama saw killing REAL TIME and it wasn't until Seals stated "Geronimo EKIA" that those watching knew Bin Laden was dead.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13836...
It's a DAMN shame we have to resort to foreign news sources to get the truth, while the USA press/media and more IMPORTANTLY, the people are kept in the dark.
We have lousy media in the USA.
Incorrect, that would be Alberto Gonzales, a Bush appointee, Abu Ghraib photos were shown in 2006, Holder didn't take office 'till 2009.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

HOLDER just now figured this out? Did he think the rest of the terrorists were going to celebrate the death of OBL? They've made threats all along and certainly now it will just increase.

Hopefully more of our intelligence and military will halt further attacks. But not released the pictures will have zero effect on their actions.
Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

WRONG! holder reissued new photos after the democraps leaked the original ones on thier propaganda media!!!

early 2009 JACKASS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••