Islamic State fighter: 'Turkey paved ...

Islamic State fighter: 'Turkey paved the way for us'

There are 3 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Jul 30, 2014, titled Islamic State fighter: 'Turkey paved the way for us'. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

MEMRI report on interview of jihadi: 'We will build the Islamic state in the territories from Tigris to Jordan and Palestine and to Lebanon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Van-Sevan

Burbank, CA

#1 Jul 30, 2014
ISIS / ISIL is a Turkish project in spreading terrorism, since they are no longer free to commit genocides as they wish, they do it by other means, it is in the Turkish DNA.
Ottoman

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jul 30, 2014
Israeli media is trying to tarnish Turkeys image how is it possible Saudi Arabia is not involved .
Dander

Deloraine, Australia

#3 Jul 30, 2014
ISID is nothing other than ASAKIRI-I MENSUREYI MUHAMMEDIYE, Established in istanbul in 1826 following the Janissary Genocide known as Vak'a-i Hayriye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Tim Scott: Trump needs 'personal connectio... 21 hr Rev Cash Dollar 2
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... Sun GED Grad 4
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... Aug 19 Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Aug 19 Tex- 35
News Maine gov: Removing statues like losing 9/11 me... Aug 19 Proud Yankee 2
News Obama: Americans deserve to know more about dro... (Feb '13) Aug 17 C Kersey 52
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Aug 16 crusty 276,629
More from around the web