Turkey Blames Syria for Bombing

Full story: Wall Street Journal

The injured were assisted at the site of an explosion in Reyhanli, near Turkey's border with Syria on Saturday.
Comments
41 - 58 of 58 Comments Last updated May 13, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Hatay, Turkey

#42 May 13, 2013
More and more and more:This video says,Tayyip is accountable and will pay!

Hatay, Turkey

#43 May 13, 2013

Hatay, Turkey

#44 May 13, 2013
Watch here,thousands of Tayyip istifa:
http://www.youtube.com/results...

Hatay, Turkey

#45 May 13, 2013
So in summery apart from our zionist media and a few zionist traitor,we all know that Israel and illuminati is responsible from these attacks.But we are no American people.when we wake up,and we did,this means that illuminati and Israel finished.
Tell-It

Long Beach, CA

#46 May 13, 2013
Wow!!! I've read this all. I can't understand how everyone is so far off the mark. I lived and worked with Turkish Military for a year. I can tell you first hand I never heard even once the word Israel. They like Americans nobody can tell me different. They give 100% with what they have and it's easy to respect people like that. I am older now and youth has passed me by. But if Turkey was attacked and they needed people I would get my passport and go help my friends.

Hatay, Turkey

#47 May 13, 2013
Tell-It wrote:
Wow!!! I've read this all. I can't understand how everyone is so far off the mark. I lived and worked with Turkish Military for a year. I can tell you first hand I never heard even once the word Israel. They like Americans nobody can tell me different. They give 100% with what they have and it's easy to respect people like that. I am older now and youth has passed me by. But if Turkey was attacked and they needed people I would get my passport and go help my friends.
When was that?In 1959?Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !Clown.No matter what you zionist dogs will pay.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#48 May 13, 2013
Tell-It wrote:
I am absolutely with you, the negative comments are from armchair critics not from people in a position of decision so we just take it from where it comes. I have talked with many people from Turkey and Israel and they agree with you, they are allies of Turkey and visa versa, this childish game is only on this forum and with a few insecure groups that form in all countries. Turkey like Israel is all about peace not war. Yes Israel destroyed some misiles but that was in the name of prevention of escalation not to start war and most of the world agrees with that.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#49 May 13, 2013
superakilli wrote:
So in summery apart from our zionist media and a few zionist traitor,we all know that Israel and illuminati is responsible from these attacks.But we are no American people.when we wake up,and we did,this means that illuminati and Israel finished.
Your childish comments are just that, childish and immature. Actually I take that back because even children are more intelligent that you are displaying right now.

Hatay, Turkey

#50 May 13, 2013
Tell-It wrote:
Look!People are screaming,We love NATO !We love Israel:

Hatay, Turkey

#51 May 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Your childish comments are just that, childish and immature. Actually I take that back because even children are more intelligent that you are displaying right now.
Yea,console each other..Israel's and Illümünati's days are numbered!No more free dog food for Armenian diaspora and Asala either!You can continue to live as hungry dogs.
Tell-It

Long Beach, CA

#52 May 13, 2013
Some people can't be reached. I see this in you superakilli. But you don't have the balls to suit-up and pull the red cord. You will keep posting mindless babble in a poor attempt to gain as much attention as possible. I know who you are you are the guy who grabs my bags at the airport or the taxi driver who coughs like he has TB. But you are happy because you have moved off your shoeshine corner. This isn't the Dark Ages.... Wake Up

Hatay, Turkey

#53 May 13, 2013
Tell-It wrote:
Some people can't be reached. I see this in you superakilli. But you don't have the balls to suit-up and pull the red cord. You will keep posting mindless babble in a poor attempt to gain as much attention as possible. I know who you are you are the guy who grabs my bags at the airport or the taxi driver who coughs like he has TB. But you are happy because you have moved off your shoeshine corner. This isn't the Dark Ages.... Wake Up
What?You do not like shoe shiner Guys?
I would not like to remind you and make you ashamed but you just admitted a few posts ago !You are a Ladrone!You are a soldier who fights for money!No you are worse!You were a hired assassin who kills innocent,unarmed civilians.
Oo but I forgot,Ashamed and zionist-Satanist dogs don't go together.
Tell-It

Long Beach, CA

#54 May 13, 2013
Bla bla bla more mindless babble.
Neutral

Australia

#55 May 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I am absolutely with you, the negative comments are from armchair critics not from people in a position of decision so we just take it from where it comes. I have talked with many people from Turkey and Israel and they agree with you, they are allies of Turkey and visa versa, this childish game is only on this forum and with a few insecure groups that form in all countries. Turkey like Israel is all about peace not war. Yes Israel destroyed some misiles but that was in the name of prevention of escalation not to start war and most of the world agrees with that.
Their are only handful of peace loving countries in the world one being Australia , certainly not the ones you've mentioned.
You're all bloodthirsty,greedy, war mongers,your all cursed to kill each other.
Your all sick bastards.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#56 May 13, 2013
Neutral wrote:
<quoted text>Their are only handful of peace loving countries in the world one being Australia , certainly not the ones you've mentioned.
You're all bloodthirsty,greedy, war mongers,your all cursed to kill each other.
Your all sick bastards.
and u lot have no bizzness in those "war mongering nations" and should fuqoff out and take care of bizz in your own backyard instead of going to anothers .

now fuqoff and mind your own bussiness.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#57 May 13, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
and u lot have no bizzness in those "war mongering nations" and should fuqoff out and take care of bizz in your own backyard instead of going to anothers .
now fuqoff and mind your own bussiness.
Anani sikerim senin IT artigi pic.
turkey is the one stirring up shit in Syria, but it will come back and fk her big time.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#58 May 13, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
turkey is the one stirring up shit in Syria, but it will come back and fk her big time.
arkayi fazli calistiring serefsiz kopein boku

"Ottoman Armenians were completely free in the Ottoman Empire and the Turks were the Armenians' only shelter against Russia guaranteeing their traditions, religion, culture and language in comparison to Russian oppression under the Czars."

Vartanian, Armenian historian, "History of the Armenian Movement"
CRN

Samsun, Turkey

#59 May 13, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
probably the stirring case is so in iraq, too.

iraqi court decides death penalty 100 times for hashimi.

chelebi and demirci families are similar cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 49 min Garry Ackerman 169
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 4 hr Dimitri100 637
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 4 hr Dimitri100 1,088
Summer 2014 Was the Worst Ever 4 hr Jaimie 17
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 5 hr pigmunchersintrouble 44,369
Would-be jihadis should lose their British pass... 18 hr Humhainna 3
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Fri crusty 276,431
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••