Turkey Blames Syria for Bombing

Turkey Blames Syria for Bombing

There are 58 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from May 12, 2013, titled Turkey Blames Syria for Bombing. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

The injured were assisted at the site of an explosion in Reyhanli, near Turkey's border with Syria on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
escalations

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 12, 2013

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 May 12, 2013
Really? I think Syria is very very busy fighting scum mercenaries and not interested in provocations. This is a black ops false flag operation conducted in order to blame Syria.

Wake up Turkey.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 May 12, 2013
yes and america invaded a land after 911 that didnt have a single thing to do with there towers blowing up!!
yes yanky doodle also invades iraq it hunts a leader of the nation that has no chemicle weapons .

yes yanky doodle invades another mans house that for years hated the man that actually did bomb the yanks and were arched enamies.

work that out!!

Location hidden

#4 May 12, 2013
It appears that two powerful car bombs have gone off in Reyhanli, a Turkish town on the Syrian border, with early reports suggesting at least four dead. It is a dangerous turn of events -- particularly as Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan has dug a deep hole for himself through his support for the insurgents in Syria and has, as his strategy has collapsed, gone into full panic mode. Erdogan may hope to salvage some of his policy by accusing the Syrian government of bombing Turkey, internationalizing the conflict, and thereby inviting a Turkish military response.

There is one problem: As the MoA blog has pointed out, Reyhanli is a town mostly populated by pro-Assad Alawites.

Location hidden

#5 May 12, 2013
Who gains to have this bombing happen? Who just sent war planes into Syria and Bombed their capital and needs an event to take international heat and condemnation even retrobution off of their illegal bombing which assisted the Al Qaeda forces now ravaging Syria?
Isreal.

Who stands to gain by blaming Syria for this event?
and furthermore

Why would Syria in any way want to inflame hostilities with its neighbors at a time when it is making advances against the terrorists of international order set upon its nation and people?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 May 12, 2013
You two queers should get a room. You could take turns jerking each other off and lining your hats with tin foil.

Location hidden

#7 May 12, 2013
Tactically it would be not only 'foolhearty' but absolutely counter productive for Syria to act in this fashion simply because it is winning battles at home.

When making advances in a military campain of self presevation no one goes looking for a fight in other places.

This shows all the hallmarks of a false flag op intended to blame syria. The proported REBELS have all the captured munitions needed to stage such an event.

Location hidden

#8 May 12, 2013
Assad and the Syrian Army are the ones wearing the White Hats here.
They know their own people. And Turkey? They are your brothers.

Location hidden

#9 May 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
You two queers should get a room. You could take turns jerking each other off and lining your hats with tin foil.
You again? Expect the report of abuse.
One day to all our relief Topix will ban your mindless posts.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#10 May 12, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
Tactically it would be not only 'foolhearty' but absolutely counter productive for Syria to act in this fashion simply because it is winning battles at home.
When making advances in a military campain of self presevation no one goes looking for a fight in other places.
This shows all the hallmarks of a false flag op intended to blame syria. The proported REBELS have all the captured munitions needed to stage such an event.
Yeah....you better get right on that Colombo. I suspect the "Zionists".

Location hidden

#11 May 12, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah....you better get right on that Colombo. I suspect the "Zionists".
Not until you purchase your next case of KY jelly sweetheart.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#12 May 12, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>
You again? Expect the report of abuse.
One day to all our relief Topix will ban your mindless posts.
I'm a government mole. We've always been here, We'll always be here.

Location hidden

#13 May 12, 2013
your a no body.
Im everything.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 May 12, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a government mole. We've always been here, We'll always be here.
Your mother was a Wop gangster's moll. That's not quite the same.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#15 May 12, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
your a no body.
Im everything.
You're a mental patient off his meds. Luckily, we have planted transmitters in your dental appliances. We are tracking you.
How's that dog? What was his name? Apollo? Zeus? I don't remember off hand. And then there was Romeo.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#16 May 12, 2013
Causeless Rebellion wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother was a Wop gangster's moll. That's not quite the same.
Sure it is.

Location hidden

#17 May 12, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>You're a mental patient off his meds. Luckily, we have planted transmitters in your dental appliances. We are tracking you.
How's that dog? What was his name? Apollo? Zeus? I don't remember off hand. And then there was Romeo.
I'm sure your keeping track. Apollo.....Zues.......your an idiot.

Idiot stalkers have access to all sorts of things..but they are never original.....rather as sock puppets their job is to control the narrative and seek or destroy by demeaning posts any who dare think outside the box.
There was a bunch of cops once who wrote false reports... I think I remember the guys name... RUGER...yeah Ruger it was.
Well Ruger just brushed his shoulder off and kept on trucking. Not so lucky for the cops though. Not so lucky for America either.

Oh the Karma a Nation heaps upon its own people.

Location hidden

#18 May 12, 2013
Pardon readers........as you can see.......the personal attacks on anyones opinon come and in so doing show the shallow nature of their ghostly presence.

This is a false flag operation intended to demonize Syria.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#19 May 12, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your keeping track. Apollo.....Zues.......your an idiot.
Idiot stalkers have access to all sorts of things..but they are never original.....rather as sock puppets their job is to control the narrative and seek or destroy by demeaning posts any who dare think outside the box.
There was a bunch of cops once who wrote false reports... I think I remember the guys name... RUGER...yeah Ruger it was.
Well Ruger just brushed his shoulder off and kept on trucking. Not so lucky for the cops though. Not so lucky for America either.
Oh the Karma a Nation heaps upon its own people.
Weirdo.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#20 May 12, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
Pardon readers........as you can see.......the personal attacks on anyones opinon come and in so doing show the shallow nature of their ghostly presence.
This is a false flag operation intended to demonize Syria.
Really? You don't remember saying you had my "IP addy" and you were going to come and shoot me? You don't remember? I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Wed Just Slim 276,628
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Wed Texxy 11
News Khamenei: The Zionist regime won't exist in 25 ... Mar 24 Canuck stay home 2
News What prompted the US and UK electronics bans? Mar 24 Canuck stay home 1
In The Name of Jesus, Amen. Mar 24 Fairyland no go 2
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Mar 20 CombOver Donald 67
News Family's petition calls for change to ransom po... Mar 18 Capn 1
More from around the web