British Politician Claims Syrian Rebels Dominated by Radical Islamists

There are 3 comments on the KNEB-AM Scottsbluff story from Jun 12, 2013, titled British Politician Claims Syrian Rebels Dominated by Radical Islamists. In it, KNEB-AM Scottsbluff reports that:

A British lawmaker on the far right is warning that Syria's opposition forces have been taken over by radical Islamists who are only interested in committing terrorist acts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNEB-AM Scottsbluff.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hmphh

United States

#42 Jun 16, 2013
Of course the opposition is dominated by muslim extremists. In their world, they are the alpha males and receive all the attributes due alpha males, such as allegiance, obedience and the like.

Just ask any NYC detective, FBI profiler or prison warden working gang warfare on the streets of our major cities or in our prisons who always runs the show.

This is not rocket science, folks. More like Sociology 101.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#43 Jun 16, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow so Israel is moral and treats any Human being whether enemy or not.
Israel treats suicide bombers who don't die, Hamas terrorists who get injured while killing Israelis and so on.
Israel treats thousands of civilians and terrorists from throughout the region even from countries such as Iran, Syria, Saudi and so on.
Israel does not differentiate when it comes to injured.
If Israel let them die you would blame Israel for their deaths, you can't have it both ways.
When a country allows continuous cross border attacks against its neighbors from its own territory than it is a declaration of war. When Egypt closed Suez Canal for Israelis it was a declaration of war. When the PLO carried out cross border attacks for decades from Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Syria it was a declaration of war. When Syria continuously fired rockets at Israeli civilian from the Golan it was a declaration of war.
The fact is that there where HUNDREDS of attacks against Israel from the surrounding countries before and after all the wars.
I am not an Israeli. Nearly 45% of Israelis dont do the army and a small minority of those who do are active fighters. Thanks for telling me what i am though. Seems to be the norm with those who hate Israel to know everything about everyone.
And there are some in Israel who call for the destruction of the country and sit in Government. whats you point. There will always be extremists in all places.
Declaration of war.?.
On behalf of big boss US donkey that we lead by the tail.
And that's only because 'wild west' philosophy declared Jew slime ball had it all.
But that was when the Messiah was the Captive.
No matter what happens in Syria , me and the Mahdi are Totally Sunnie .
Let's look at some logic of recent events .
According to Jew had I supported a conciliatory line the rebels would be defeated and not, rearming with Jew armament.
If not then my conciliation would be a reflection of my being cheated.
So I would be worthless now.
I'm either worthless or guilty of escalating the conflict.
Those are the choices the Jew give me.
That is a real absurdity .
But it is true.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#44 Jun 17, 2013
hmphh wrote:
Of course the opposition is dominated by muslim extremists. In their world, they are the alpha males and receive all the attributes due alpha males, such as allegiance, obedience and the like.
Just ask any NYC detective, FBI profiler or prison warden working gang warfare on the streets of our major cities or in our prisons who always runs the show.
This is not rocket science, folks. More like Sociology 101.
Interesting take!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukraine's Astroturf RevolutionBy Anna Nemtsova 3 hr Hue 38
News That whiff of hypocrisy 12 hr Tazo 1
News Defiant Hillary Clinton defends Benghazi response (May '14) 16 hr mjjcpa 19
News Rep. O'Rourke Touts a Safe Juarez, U.S. Warns o... 17 hr Fossilfuel 7
News Durand line serves as a line of hate: Karzai (Feb '06) Fri ahmd 3,941
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) May 1 Republican 97
Muslim only condos Toronto Canada May 1 Republican 3
More from around the web