British Politician Claims Syrian Rebe...

British Politician Claims Syrian Rebels Dominated by Radical Islamists

There are 43 comments on the KNEB-AM Scottsbluff story from Jun 12, 2013, titled British Politician Claims Syrian Rebels Dominated by Radical Islamists. In it, KNEB-AM Scottsbluff reports that:

A British lawmaker on the far right is warning that Syria's opposition forces have been taken over by radical Islamists who are only interested in committing terrorist acts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNEB-AM Scottsbluff.

hmmm

Bethel, VT

#21 Jun 14, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JEWS AND THAN CALLS THE ONLY JEWISH COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ILLEGAL IS A LIAR.
I'm confused. Are you saying that Israel is by design a theocratic, mono-ethnic state?

Doesn't that fly in the face of Western political norms?

I understand the issue of homeland but wouldn't you agree that such notions are problematic?

Just curious. As a corollary, would you support a Kurdish homeland carved out of surrounding states?
ORTHODOXY

Yerevan, Armenia

#22 Jun 14, 2013
Is the British Politician George Galloway .. He is such a great man .. .. And to my above comment , the Kurds have never had a nation called Kurdistan until they tried to create one with the help of the Turks basically exterminating the Armenians from there homelands .. But Gaymal Ataturk the sister of the Turks stabbed them in the back .. Causing a battle between the two ..
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#23 Jun 14, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Any evidence to your Jewish org supporting Jihadist claims?
I am a Jew living in Israel and i have not hear of Jews allying with Salafi, Wahhabi and Sunnis.
As a Jew i fear Syria falling than Jordan so Israel would be surrounded by Sunni extremists with Hizballah in the mix.
Egypt and Saudi currently hostile towards Israel, Jordan eh, Turkey hostile for past decade.
Why is Israel the enemy.
Well , nutcase, the thing is not that simple. The Royal family of Saudi Arabia is of Jewish descent . A Jewish merchant from Bahgdad gave a extremist twist to the Muslim faith and became the head of the Wahabi tribe. a few books were written about that by Muslim scholars, so in all probability it is true.
The solution for Israel is simple. A Palestinian state comprising Israel proper, plus the West bank and Gaza and Jordan, as the old Palestine used to be, for Jews, Christians and Muslims , based on majority rule. The Jewish state is a racist state, Full stop. On top of this Israel has now concentration camps in the desert for illegal African immigrants who came to enrich the land. That is a Nazi state! That is what the world see! Apartheid!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#24 Jun 14, 2013
Well, nutcase, kindly answer that question.
If you have house in which your family has been living for thousands of years and somebody comes, pretending that sometimes in the past, the house belonged to him, steals the house from you, shove you in a tiny room with no facilities, bomb you if you do not agree with yourfate, wouldn't your reaction be...IF I CANNOT GET MY PROPERTY BACK, RATHER BLOW IT UP AND MAKE SURE THEY HAVE NOT GOT IT EITHER! That the problem of Palestine.
ORTHODOXY

Yerevan, Armenia

#25 Jun 14, 2013
orion wrote:
If you have house in which your family has been living for thousands of years and somebody comes, pretending that sometimes in the past, the house belonged to him, steals the house from you, shove you in a tiny room with no facilities, bomb you if you do not agree with yourfate, wouldn't your reaction be...IF I CANNOT GET MY PROPERTY BACK, RATHER BLOW IT UP AND MAKE SURE THEY HAVE NOT GOT IT EITHER! That the problem of Palestine.
I agree with you thats why we need a 3 state solution . Jews/Arabs descendants of Abraham and the Cannanites. Cannan son of Noah for Cannan is named after him .. Surely the Cannanites have entitlements for land too ..Remember when Abraham enetered Cannan there were already people there ..The descendants of Cannan . So it becomes a 3 state solution .

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#26 Jun 14, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.jta.org/2013/02/17/news-opinion/is... Well you have been treating Terrorists from Syria in your Hospitals,also you set up a field hospital on the golan to treat Terrorists,as for the Wars Israel has been involved in over the past sixty plus years you have started all of them by attacking,the only one you didn't start was the 1973 Yom Kippur War,but that was Egypt trying to liberate occupied Sanai from Israel which you had taken in War,a War you started,there are some Zionists in Israel that actually believe that part of Syria should be part of Israel,i don't know what age you are but most Males in Israel are Army reservists,so you are not a Civilian.

Yes the pathetic mantle of Israel is protected by vermin scum with an incurable propensity to use the expectation of what others will become when their being tormented achieves success for the view of the Jew .
In the case of this idiot he has already been claimed by the totality of evil and it's good of you to point that out.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#27 Jun 15, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they don't really suppress reality with their casus belli. They just change it a bit hoping no one notices.
Haven't you noticed that the arguments the talking heads are now making is "We must supply the rebels, otherwise the better-equipped (by our gulf allies btw) al-Qaida linked factions will prevail, and we can't let that happen.)
They've all become quite mad, you know. Like a dog chasing its own tail and collapsing from vertigo.
Small weapons will do the rebels little good. The West is afraid to supply them with big guns and anti aircraft missiles, because they know that those Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists could easily use them to bring down Western commercial aircraft!

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#29 Jun 15, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Small weapons will do the rebels little good. The West is afraid to supply them with big guns and anti aircraft missiles, because they know that those Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists could easily use them to bring down Western commercial aircraft!

I hadn't thought about that , good point.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#30 Jun 16, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Whatever weapons the rebels may get will be taken away from them by the Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists!
Oliver Cromwell

Motherwell, UK

#31 Jun 16, 2013
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#32 Jun 16, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/d eleted-daily-mail-online-artic le-us-backed-plan-for-chemical -weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be- blamed-on-assad/5339178 Check this out.
Interesting!!!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#33 Jun 16, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Small weapons will do the rebels little good. The West is afraid to supply them with big guns and anti aircraft missiles, because they know that those Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists could easily use them to bring down Western commercial aircraft!
now imagine Russian or Chinese Stinger type missiles supplied to the Taliban, while Russia close down the overland route for US supplies to the US Army in Afghanistan and the Paki taliban blows up the roads to Kabul...Come back Gunga Din...There are 60 000 potential US enemies to slaughter, running out of Ammo. Dien Bien Phu all over again!
idiot united

Minneapolis, MN

#34 Jun 16, 2013
Syrian wrote:
What else is new? Finally Western politicians are seeing the reality!
But will the politicians able to digest and interpret the dire information and stick it in their thick skulls?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#35 Jun 16, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>now imagine Russian or Chinese Stinger type missiles supplied to the Taliban, while Russia close down the overland route for US supplies to the US Army in Afghanistan and the Paki taliban blows up the roads to Kabul...Come back Gunga Din...There are 60 000 potential US enemies to slaughter, running out of Ammo. Dien Bien Phu all over again!
LOL! Good luck with that monkey! Ha hahhahahah. That sounds like the kind of sh*t Saddam Hussein used to say right before America utterly destroyed his armies......twice.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#36 Jun 16, 2013
Hopefully the US supplied arms will ramp up the body count on both sides.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37 Jun 16, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.jta.org/2013/02/17/news-opinion/is... Well you have been treating Terrorists from Syria in your Hospitals,also you set up a field hospital on the golan to treat Terrorists,as for the Wars Israel has been involved in over the past sixty plus years you have started all of them by attacking,the only one you didn't start was the 1973 Yom Kippur War,but that was Egypt trying to liberate occupied Sanai from Israel which you had taken in War,a War you started,there are some Zionists in Israel that actually believe that part of Syria should be part of Israel,i don't know what age you are but most Males in Israel are Army reservists,so you are not a Civilian.
Wow so Israel is moral and treats any Human being whether enemy or not.
Israel treats suicide bombers who don't die, Hamas terrorists who get injured while killing Israelis and so on.
Israel treats thousands of civilians and terrorists from throughout the region even from countries such as Iran, Syria, Saudi and so on.
Israel does not differentiate when it comes to injured.
If Israel let them die you would blame Israel for their deaths, you can't have it both ways.

When a country allows continuous cross border attacks against its neighbors from its own territory than it is a declaration of war. When Egypt closed Suez Canal for Israelis it was a declaration of war. When the PLO carried out cross border attacks for decades from Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Syria it was a declaration of war. When Syria continuously fired rockets at Israeli civilian from the Golan it was a declaration of war.
The fact is that there where HUNDREDS of attacks against Israel from the surrounding countries before and after all the wars.

I am not an Israeli. Nearly 45% of Israelis dont do the army and a small minority of those who do are active fighters. Thanks for telling me what i am though. Seems to be the norm with those who hate Israel to know everything about everyone.

And there are some in Israel who call for the destruction of the country and sit in Government. whats you point. There will always be extremists in all places.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#38 Jun 16, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused. Are you saying that Israel is by design a theocratic, mono-ethnic state?
Doesn't that fly in the face of Western political norms?
I understand the issue of homeland but wouldn't you agree that such notions are problematic?
Just curious. As a corollary, would you support a Kurdish homeland carved out of surrounding states?
Israel is a democracy (although i don't believe democracies are really free), where political parties are voted for and the party which can build a coalition runs the government, there is freedom of speech more than most democracies in the world (Arab elected officials call for the destruction of the country and often support the enemy), freedom of religion (accept for Jews on the Temple Mount), and so on.
The religious sides which are problematic from my POV are mixed marriage and things shutting down in Saturday.
There are many Muslim countries a Buddhists country, Hindu country and numerous Christian countries around the world does not mean that they cannot be democracies as well. Obviously this is not a western norm but anyone who has been in Israel would know Israel is more middle eastern in culture than Western. As a Westerner it has always been an issue culturally.

I agree especially in this century that homelands can be problematic. However 80% of Palestine was already separated from the Jewish state in the 1920's this should have been the only Arab state in Palestine. Obviously this is not the case today so i accept the facts on the ground.

I do support a Kurdish homeland on land in the region and it would be nice to see the non-Arab minorities with more freedom than they do today.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#39 Jun 16, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well , nutcase, the thing is not that simple. The Royal family of Saudi Arabia is of Jewish descent . A Jewish merchant from Bahgdad gave a extremist twist to the Muslim faith and became the head of the Wahabi tribe. a few books were written about that by Muslim scholars, so in all probability it is true.
The solution for Israel is simple. A Palestinian state comprising Israel proper, plus the West bank and Gaza and Jordan, as the old Palestine used to be, for Jews, Christians and Muslims , based on majority rule. The Jewish state is a racist state, Full stop. On top of this Israel has now concentration camps in the desert for illegal African immigrants who came to enrich the land. That is a Nazi state! That is what the world see! Apartheid!
First you say things aren't that simple and than you call for the destruction of a country. Seems like you think its simple enough.
And Jesus was Jewish so what.

Can you think of any country in the world which would shut down its country to appease an enemy who has tried to destroy its people for 100 years?
Israel has equality for all citizens can you give a real reason what makes Israel racist. I am not talking about the odd attack but government policy.

You are obviously not interested in reality or peace but the destruction of Israel. Interesting how you try to cloak this in democracy.

The fact is that if Israel did what you ask it would lead to genocide against the Jews of the land. If you can give ANY evidence to the contrary go ahead otherwise stop making false claims.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#40 Jun 16, 2013
orion wrote:
Your question makes no sense as firstly nearly 50% of Arabs on the land in the 1940's came from other places and not Palestine.
If i rented land the land is not owned by me. The Majority of the Arabs on the land didn't own the land they lived on.
You obviously don't believe Jews of today are the Jews of the past .
Palestinians have a better standard of living than most people in the world, they get many free things such as power, water, and such from Israel, the rest of their society is paid for by other countries, UN etc.

The Palestinians are not interested in blowing up the country but killing Jews instead.

My family had all their property stolen during the Holocaust. This included property in numerous countries. We have NEVER received any compensation at all until this day. So what you claim has happened to many Jewish families and you probably deny this fact.
This is when they were loyal citizens and helpful to society.

The majority of Arabs of the land firstly didn't own the land they resided on but also left without even seeing a Jewish fighter.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#41 Jun 16, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
you actually think???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Fri Breast Cancet 76
News President Trump: 'It's Time For Congress To Ado... Dec 11 Raydot 7
Secrets about 9/11 Dec 8 TomCat 1
News WTC beam giving strength to Marion (Sep '11) Dec 6 Fed Up 43
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Nov 30 Johnny 28
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... (Mar '17) Nov 27 SSWOI 41
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov '17 crusty 276,627
More from around the web