British Politician Claims Syrian Rebels Dominated by Radical Islamists

Full story: KNEB-AM Scottsbluff

A British lawmaker on the far right is warning that Syria's opposition forces have been taken over by radical Islamists who are only interested in committing terrorist acts.
Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

What else is new? Finally Western politicians are seeing the reality!
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever these Politicians are and i think most are scum,they are not stupid and know the nature of the terrorists they support,THAT is what makes it worse.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Looking for the face saving door .
Marked.
Any bull shit exclude will do.
Amazingly this time .
The excuse is true.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Whatever these Politicians are and i think most are scum,they are not stupid and know the nature of the terrorists they support,THAT is what makes it worse.
So true!
Comment

Damascus, Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

At least there is someone with the right sight !!
Viking

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

This is not something new!

The other day, I read about a Jewish organization in the States, that went around to many different Jewish congregations to collect money to send DIRECTLY to Jabhat-Al Nusra and the other extreme groups.

This is utterly nonsense!

After all it is well known that Jews have allied with Salafi, Wahhabi and some Sunni's through 10 to 20years or so.. They fear loosing grip if Shi'a become too dominant in the region. Unfortunatly Muslims sell themselves for what? Agaisnt another ISLAMIC country, Iran, to who? Their MAIN enemy Israel. My God this is such a mess..
Viking

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

These fake rebels should instead get their asses to Gaza and the West-Bank to protect their brothers agaisnt the oppression and apartheid by Israel.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Comment wrote:
At least there is someone with the right sight !!
Western media can only suppress reality for so long! The entire world is starting to see that this rebellion is dominated by AlQaeda extremists.
cirockone chuckie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

The west need to lower the tone they just got ratted on spying on china and so others country on the hot seat see what mc cain want to contribute on this the whole agency under scrutiny
mxlplx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Western media can only suppress reality for so long! The entire world is starting to see that this rebellion is dominated by AlQaeda extremists.
Well, they don't really suppress reality with their casus belli. They just change it a bit hoping no one notices.

Haven't you noticed that the arguments the talking heads are now making is "We must supply the rebels, otherwise the better-equipped (by our gulf allies btw) al-Qaida linked factions will prevail, and we can't let that happen.)

They've all become quite mad, you know. Like a dog chasing its own tail and collapsing from vertigo.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Viking wrote:
These fake rebels should instead get their asses to Gaza and the West-Bank to protect their brothers agaisnt the oppression and apartheid by Israel.
Spot on Viking,those animals have attacked anyone but the Zionists,i don't know what sort of people they are,probably a mixture of Religious Wahabi nutters,Hired killers and just common Brigands and criminals,its a Toxic mix.

Since: Feb 13

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Everyone knew the FSA monkeys where a bunch of Terrorist's scum from day one.Keep cleansing this rats my Syrian brother's,The Serbian people are with you.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Zaccaria1999 wrote:
Everyone knew the FSA monkeys where a bunch of Terrorist's scum from day one.Keep cleansing this rats my Syrian brother's,The Serbian people are with you.
So are the Russians, the Chinese, and the rest of those BRICS nations!!
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Viking wrote:
This is not something new!
The other day, I read about a Jewish organization in the States, that went around to many different Jewish congregations to collect money to send DIRECTLY to Jabhat-Al Nusra and the other extreme groups.
This is utterly nonsense!
After all it is well known that Jews have allied with Salafi, Wahhabi and some Sunni's through 10 to 20years or so.. They fear loosing grip if Shi'a become too dominant in the region. Unfortunatly Muslims sell themselves for what? Agaisnt another ISLAMIC country, Iran, to who? Their MAIN enemy Israel. My God this is such a mess..
Any evidence to your Jewish org supporting Jihadist claims?
I am a Jew living in Israel and i have not hear of Jews allying with Salafi, Wahhabi and Sunnis.
As a Jew i fear Syria falling than Jordan so Israel would be surrounded by Sunni extremists with Hizballah in the mix.
Egypt and Saudi currently hostile towards Israel, Jordan eh, Turkey hostile for past decade.
Why is Israel the enemy.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Viking wrote:
Some are from Gaza and Hamas.

Israel is not in Gaza nor Palestinian cities in the WB mostly areas A+B. Most checkpoints are down and there are daily attacks by Palestinians on Israeli civilians throughout the land.

Nice that you use these catchphrases but doesn't make them true.
Viking

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Jew living in Israel and i have not hear of Jews allying with Salafi, Wahhabi and Sunnis.
As a Jew i fear Syria falling than Jordan so Israel would be surrounded by Sunni extremists with Hizballah in the mix.
Egypt and Saudi currently hostile towards Israel, Jordan eh, Turkey hostile for past decade.
Why is Israel the enemy.
That's because your a "civilian".

Think about it, you LIVE in Israel. How much do you think your neighbours like your country? Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and occupied territories of Phalastine.

Dont you think the majority of these country would/should declare war agaisnt Irsael? Yet, they only did it once. Only THAT is evidence enough that Irael has allied with some of the listed countries as I wrote. Besides that, Israel and Saudi Arabia are on same alliance of USA / The West. They are in on the same deals on arming Syria rebels etc etc.. Your a fool to believe otherwise.

I want to end by saying, I have nothing agaisnt Jews or any other religion. BUT, Im against aggression on innocent people. Your "country" IS illegal my friend, it goes agaisnt every international law, and the way you treat the true heroic people of Palestine
Viking

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are from Gaza and Hamas.
Israel is not in Gaza nor Palestinian cities in the WB mostly areas A+B. Most checkpoints are down and there are daily attacks by Palestinians on Israeli civilians throughout the land.
Nice that you use these catchphrases but doesn't make them true.
They shoot some tiny Firework. And your country answers by bombing them with highly advanced bombing planes, sending rockets 10 times more powerful than the rockets of Gaza.

Besides they live like in a prison in Gaza, people stacked together like a chicken farm, so when you bomb these "Hamas" generals etc. many many innocent children and women die in vain. For what? Tell me, for what?? Just because they are Muslim and want their country back?

Please do me a favour, if you live in Israel as you say. Please push for a change, do SOMETHING. Go agaisnt the Evil government of yours. Let peace, respect and hospitality rule over Israel like back in the days, when Jews, Christians and Moslims lived there side by side worshipping their own religion!
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because your a "civilian".
Think about it, you LIVE in Israel. How much do you think your neighbours like your country? Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and occupied territories of Phalastine.
Dont you think the majority of these country would/should declare war agaisnt Irsael? Yet, they only did it once. Only THAT is evidence enough that Irael has allied with some of the listed countries as I wrote. Besides that, Israel and Saudi Arabia are on same alliance of USA / The West. They are in on the same deals on arming Syria rebels etc etc.. Your a fool to believe otherwise.
I want to end by saying, I have nothing agaisnt Jews or any other religion. BUT, Im against aggression on innocent people. Your "country" IS illegal my friend, it goes agaisnt every international law, and the way you treat the true heroic people of Palestine
Firstly you are also a civilian and have no connection to this conflict. I have worked in politics written papers for government officials and studied the subject in Israel. My friends are in positions to know more of what Israels policies are than anyone that you know.

When EVERY country in the region incites hatred against Jews and Israel mostly with lies its no surprise that their peoples would be hostile.
The surrounding countries have attacked Israel numerous times. Big ones where 1948/1954-6/1967-1973. The tried to destroy Israel but it didn't work. Each time inbetween the wars there where continuous cross border attacks from all the surrounding countries.
NTM the fact that nearly every country in the region was created in the 1940's.

Israel may work with the West and Saudi (as you seem to claim) but they have very different agendas.

YOU ARE A FOOL TO BELIEVE THAT YOU KNOW WHO IS SUPPORTING WHOM.

You claim to be against aggression on any innocent people does that mean that you condemn Hamas and Fatah for intentionally targeting civilians of their own admission???

So you call Israel illegal which i assume means that you call for its destruction.

ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JEWS AND THAN CALLS THE ONLY JEWISH COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ILLEGAL IS A LIAR. According to the EU definition this is antisemitism as you are targeting one specific country while ignoring all others who carry out real atrocities or are real apartheid.

GIVE ME ONE INTERNATIONAL DOCUMENT WHICH CALLS ISRAEL ILLEGAL ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL LAW. ITS EAST FOR YOU TO CLAIM NOW PROVE IT.

Which heroic people of Palestine:-
Hamas whose own charter calls to kill Jews and destroy Israel.
Fatah which calls to destroy Israel through armed resistance.
Schools which call to kill Jews and destroy Israel.
Mosques which call to kill Jews and destroy Israel.
TV which call to kill Jews and destroy Israel
Gov officials which call to kill Jews and destroy Israel

The fact is the Palestinians have NEVER done anything for peace and the more that they are given the more they want.

Its amazing how you can support and consider Palestinians heroes when their people were created to destroy Israel not to create a country. Any evidence you would need is in the PLO National covenant 1964 which clearly supports what i just said above.
What about the PLO Phased Plan from the 1970's where the set out a plan to destroy Israel by taking whatever they can and then finishing the job once they have land to launch attacks from. Again this is very clear from their documentation.
Not to mention the fact that PLO, Hamas and Fatah charters call for terrorism against Israelis and no peace agreement without millions of Palestinians moving into Israel which would destroy the only Jewish country in the world.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Viking wrote:
<quoted text>
They shoot some tiny Firework. And your country answers by bombing them with highly advanced bombing planes, sending rockets 10 times more powerful than the rockets of Gaza.
Besides they live like in a prison in Gaza, people stacked together like a chicken farm, so when you bomb these "Hamas" generals etc. many many innocent children and women die in vain. For what? Tell me, for what?? Just because they are Muslim and want their country back?
Please do me a favour, if you live in Israel as you say. Please push for a change, do SOMETHING. Go agaisnt the Evil government of yours. Let peace, respect and hospitality rule over Israel like back in the days, when Jews, Christians and Moslims lived there side by side worshipping their own religion!
I wonder how you would react if these so called 'tiny fireworks" would hit your town. Wonder how your leadership would react?
If Israel was any country in the world they would have carpet bombed the shit out of them. If you can name one battle in world history where a country allowed itself to be attacked and didn't destroy the enemy?
There are plenty of places in the world more densely populated than Gaza. There are 5* hotels, new malls, water park, 5* restaurants amd so on. Israel supplies them with electricity even though they are run by a openly genocidal org.
These women and children are used by Hamas as human shields and often are actively involved in fighting. What would you do if a teenager was holding a gun at your head?
Hamas are evil and anyone who ignores this is in denial read their charter. Israel left gaza, kicked nearly 10,000 Israel civilians out of their homes, dug up graves and knocked down synagogues, also leaving millions$ worth of agricultural facilities and the Palestinians destroyed it. They turned Israeli towns into terror training camps etc.
If Hamas would stop attacking Israel the border would be peaceful.
Interesting how you seem to ignore missiles flying at Israel towns. This is a double boogie with international law. Intentionally firing from civilian areas onto civilian areas why dont you condemn this? Hamas use schools, mosques and hospitals as their main launching pads and storage centers so that Israel wont target them .
What back in the days? The local arab civilians have continuously carried out massacres against Jews on the land long before 1948.
Israel has tried to make peace. Signed Oslo Accord of which the Palestinians failed to follow even one part of, left Gaza led to rockets on cities. Took down checkpoints and now there are daily attacks against Jews in the WB, released 1000 prisoners here and there for a large% to go back to terrorism.

NAME ONE THING THE PALESTINIANS HAVE EVEN DONE FOR PEACE.
NAME ONE PALESTINIAN LEADER WHO CALLS FOR PEACE IN ARABIC.
NAME ONE INTERNATIONAL LEGAL DOCUMENT WHICH GIVES THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND.
NAME ONE THING ISRAEL HAS EVER DONE FOR THE PALESTINIANS WHICH THEY DIDN'T USE TO ATTACK ISRAEL.

fact is that you are supporting the evil ones and any other nation apart from Israel would have destroyed the palestinians a long tie ago. Look at what happens to Palestinians in the surrounding countries.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Israel the enemy.
http://www.jta.org/2013/02/17/news-opinion/is... Well you have been treating Terrorists from Syria in your Hospitals,also you set up a field hospital on the golan to treat Terrorists,as for the Wars Israel has been involved in over the past sixty plus years you have started all of them by attacking,the only one you didn't start was the 1973 Yom Kippur War,but that was Egypt trying to liberate occupied Sanai from Israel which you had taken in War,a War you started,there are some Zionists in Israel that actually believe that part of Syria should be part of Israel,i don't know what age you are but most Males in Israel are Army reservists,so you are not a Civilian.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••