Nusra Front reportedly leading Syrian...

Nusra Front reportedly leading Syrian rebels' fight for key Damascus area

There are 30 comments on the Ledger-Enquirer.com story from Jan 3, 2013, titled Nusra Front reportedly leading Syrian rebels' fight for key Damascus area. In it, Ledger-Enquirer.com reports that:

The reports that the Nusra Front, which the Obama administration last month declared to be an affiliate of al Qaida in Iraq, is at the forefront of the fighting in Syria's capital underscores the deepening sectarianism inside Syria that many analysts feel is likely to thwart new U.N. efforts to promote a negotiated settlement to the conflict.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger-Enquirer.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#21 Jan 4, 2013
jo jo wrote:
Lol, even the Obama administration has acknowledged that Assad if fighting terrorists.., an egg in the face to those who report otherwise.lol..and yes the only answer is a political dialogue , but first terror must be crushed in the name of humanity.
Exactly!
Syrian

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Jan 5, 2013
My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever and EVER AND EVER!!
P.S. THANKS FOR THIS MONTHS PAYCHECKS!

Signed, Syrian Assadomite AND FRIEND JO JO
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#23 Jan 5, 2013
Syrian wrote:
My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever and EVER AND EVER!!
P.S. THANKS FOR THIS MONTHS PAYCHECKS!
Signed, Syrian Assadomite AND FRIEND JO JO
Azzzwipehire has returned!! Miss taking your psychiatric medications AGAIN?? LOL!!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#24 Jan 5, 2013
Syrian wrote:
My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever and EVER AND EVER!!
P.S. THANKS FOR THIS MONTHS PAYCHECKS!
Signed, Syrian Assadomite AND FRIEND JO JO
Azz4hire is back!! LOL!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Darwen, UK

#25 Jan 5, 2013
Looks like the chip in his head is on overload,but i kind of missed the old bastard.
Bashar al Assad

UK

#26 Jan 5, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Looks like the chip in his head is on overload,but i kind of missed the old bastard.
Well done my child you have been selected to join our army 5th in command to my brother maher, you must now pray to me and you will have gold and virgins
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#27 Jan 5, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Looks like the chip in his head is on overload,but i kind of missed the old bastard.
It never left it just uses other names like colin the zionist,avenger,athiest infidel,infidel guido,blind sheik,abc,and about 50 more.
LIES BEATS HIMSELF SILLY3

Albuquerque, NM

#28 Jan 6, 2013
My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever and EVER AND EVER!!
P.S. THANKS FOR THIS MONTHS PAYCHECKS!

Signed,LIES BEATS HIMSELF SILLY3 and THE SYRIAN ASSADOMITE
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#30 Jan 6, 2013
Why does israel use paid internet hasbarats (propagandist)??? The answer is because every day more and more of the world can see the terrorist colony of israel for what it is.The terrorist in israel are very worried because they no longer have total control over what the worlds populations see and hear via their control of the media.With the internet now people can talk to each other all over the world and exchange REAL facts which is something israel hates.For decades israel and jews have dominated the words media and fed the world a steady diet of lies and scripted propaganda but no more.That is why israel has now started using paid internet propagandist to mass post spam,lies,disinformation etc on numerous boards 24 hours a day.One such hasbarathas posted above and usually goes by the name A$$forhire among many other names.Those who follow these boards are aware of this hasbarat.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#31 Jan 7, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
Why does israel use paid internet hasbarats (propagandist)??? The answer is because every day more and more of the world can see the terrorist colony of israel for what it is.The terrorist in israel are very worried because they no longer have total control over what the worlds populations see and hear via their control of the media.With the internet now people can talk to each other all over the world and exchange REAL facts which is something israel hates.For decades israel and jews have dominated the words media and fed the world a steady diet of lies and scripted propaganda but no more.That is why israel has now started using paid internet propagandist to mass post spam,lies,disinformation etc on numerous boards 24 hours a day.One such hasbarathas posted above and usually goes by the name A$$forhire among many other names.Those who follow these boards are aware of this hasbarat.
That Ayreshire mental case has been reposting the same moronic idiocy on here for months!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic Congresswoman says Paul Ryan 'stripp... Wed Red Crosse 2
News WTC beam giving strength to Marion (Sep '11) Jul 18 Ron 39
News Next 25 Articles Jul 18 No doubt 1
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Jul 15 Just Slim 276,635
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Jul 13 UAW 211
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) Jul 12 Lottery Mistress 55
News Instead of Trying to Sabotage the Trump-Putin M... Jul 11 Crazy Times 3
More from around the web