Terrorist Omot Odol Ojulu expires at ...

Terrorist Omot Odol Ojulu expires at the hands of Ethiopian security forces

There are 22 comments on the Tigrai Online story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Terrorist Omot Odol Ojulu expires at the hands of Ethiopian security forces. In it, Tigrai Online reports that:

Ethiopia's security forces said Sunday that they have killed the leader of a "terror" cell in the southwestern Gambella region, which borders South Sudan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tigrai Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Digg me

Rochester, MN

#22 Mar 24, 2013
TrUtH wrote:
this what happens to all non-tigray (real) ethiopians. they have been reduced to 2nd class citizenship in their own country by minority 6% tigrayPLF regime
I feel you man. Gambella people laws all are revoked by the Tigray federal government. They torturing, raping and killing farmers civilians especially males native Anuaks. I can't believe it that in 21st century there still human being treat like animals in their own land.
Digg me

Rochester, MN

#23 Mar 24, 2013
GOVT AGENT wrote:
all our enemies must meet same fate regardless of what country's
passport/ID/green card they hold .
Ethiopia's anti terrorism unit and intelligence organization
is the best in the world . Even the whites are trainned here .
ALWAYS PEACEFUL , PROSPEROUS , STRONG ETHIOPIA !!!
You are evil trash and brainwash....there is only one ethinic group call Tigray treating Ethiopian Human being like trash specially Gambella region.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 5 hr Pegasus 276,634
News Obama's questionable actions: Many are using th... 15 hr Babez7002 4
News Muslim cleric is in US court fighting against d... 19 hr Wheelz 1
News Why Christian Trump Supporters Hate Jesus Dec 3 jeff 5
News Exclusive: German bank pulls plug on anti-Israe... Nov 27 Jeff Brightone 1
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov 22 Sick of Politics 59
News Jihadists celebrate Trump victory Nov 16 Philosophic 22
More from around the web