TWA Flight 800: Crash theories abound...

TWA Flight 800: Crash theories abounded in 1996

There are 1 comment on the The Journal News story from Jun 19, 2013, titled TWA Flight 800: Crash theories abounded in 1996. In it, The Journal News reports that:

Theories, rumors, all kinds of speculation continued to buzz yesterday about what could have caused TWA Flight 800 not to just crash, but to burst into a shower of fireballs and shrapnel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal News.

Mark Winshel

Lafayette, CA

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Concerning the cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800:

A. The US government told us it was caused by mere bad luck, and most likely from fuel vapors being ignited by a short circuit.

B. The govt also told us that it was not caused by a missile strike, and such as for instance a missile launched by terrorists who deliberately shot at the plane.

One, we "know" that the govt would not lie and/or try to cover things up.

Two, we also "know" that it is not standard procedure among "investigators" who have no idea what actually caused a fire or explosion or who are trying to cover up the truth as to the real cause of a fire or explosion to almost always come up with the easy excuse of an electrical malfunction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 6 hr swedenforever 54
News The Never-Ending List Of 2016 Presidential Cand... 7 hr OId Sailor 1
News US sees need to build bridges with Russia - Lavrov 13 hr LAVROV BEGGING 5
News Cuban official daily says removal from U.S. bla... Sun L I G E R 1
News How Obama Is Vindicating Bush (Jan '09) Sun Retired SOF 400
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) May 30 swedenforever 16
News Thatcher's tenure shaped by Ireland (Apr '13) May 30 Summeroflove123 9
More from around the web