Activists: Rebels capture base in central Syria Syrian rebels...

Apr 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vallejo News

The latest rebel gains came during a government counteroffensive that has scored successes in the central and northern regions in recent days.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 21, 2013
 
The media is just blowing trumpets on an insignificant gain, apparently this complex wasn't used much by assad as he stationed troops in other strategic positions....
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 21, 2013
 
Woe to the world , may they put dust in their hair and tear their clothes when "they"*-* the peoples of the world realize the US is Israel and "Jews" are all people who support the existence of Israel,*-* there is something to be done about it.
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 21, 2013
 
rtloder wrote:
Woe to the world , may they put dust in their hair and tear their clothes when "they"*-* the peoples of the world realize the US is Israel and "Jews" are all people who support the existence of Israel,*-* there is something to be done about it.
Come off it bud, this is the 21st century. It sound like you've stepped out of the old testament lol.... Woe to the man that eateth not swine, for he is doomed for eternity...
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 21, 2013
 
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
Come off it bud, this is the 21st century. It sound like you've stepped out of the old testament lol.... Woe to the man that eateth not swine, for he is doomed for eternity...

Before the Chosen was conceptualized
Man was a slave to his appetite.
Like animals man would eat himself.
Yes cannibalism was broadly practised .
And another thing commonly misrepresented is the fact that People did Not know how the embryo was conceived.
All anthropologists agree superstition was a "fill in" for knowledge.
And you got a bad case of " being thrown back to that".
Your imagination has taken the place of reality *-* and become pure delusion.
Also Christians "pander" to sensuality at the expense of their conscious thinking.
That is why many of them have abandoned Christ and now favour the Jew.
Messiah Jesus never ate pork.
Apostle Peters vision *-* the second book of Luke Acts 10 is all that condones it
The forum is waiting to hear you answering The Fundamental Questions *-*
Thus liberating us from Religion.
Comment

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 21, 2013
 
REBELS this the right word...and then some say that the syrian national army is killing innocent people....Really funny and disgusting in the same time
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 21, 2013
 
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Before the Chosen was conceptualized
Man was a slave to his appetite.
Like animals man would eat himself.
Yes cannibalism was broadly practised .
And another thing commonly misrepresented is the fact that People did Not know how the embryo was conceived.
All anthropologists agree superstition was a "fill in" for knowledge.
And you got a bad case of " being thrown back to that".
Your imagination has taken the place of reality *-* and become pure delusion.
Also Christians "pander" to sensuality at the expense of their conscious thinking.
That is why many of them have abandoned Christ and now favour the Jew.
Messiah Jesus never ate pork.
Apostle Peters vision *-* the second book of Luke Acts 10 is all that condones it
The forum is waiting to hear you answering The Fundamental Questions *-*
Thus liberating us from Religion.
It was adam and eve that were first created by God. Their diets consisted of fruits, vegetables and everything natural. It was at this time they lived in the garden of eden and there was only peace and harmony. There was no blood and humans hunting to kill animals... When they sinned and fell from the grace of God life took a new shape and God cursed the earth. The world became violent and humans became flesh eaters, only of animals though.

I really think you need to go to school again, only a barbarian like yourself would suggest humans lived off each other predominantly at the beginning. Talk about superstition, I wonder who you have locked in your basement... Its all starting to make sense now, you always refer to people licking other people, like they were tasting each other or something. I now have more information for the FBI!! Freak.....
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 21, 2013
 
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
It was adam and eve that were first created by God. Their diets consisted of fruits, vegetables and everything natural. It was at this time they lived in the garden of eden and there was only peace and harmony. There was no blood and humans hunting to kill animals... When they sinned and fell from the grace of God life took a new shape and God cursed the earth. The world became violent and humans became flesh eaters, only of animals though.
I really think you need to go to school again, only a barbarian like yourself would suggest humans lived off each other predominantly at the beginning. Talk about superstition, I wonder who you have locked in your basement... Its all starting to make sense now, you always refer to people licking other people, like they were tasting each other or something. I now have more information for the FBI!! Freak.....

The FBI why your a give "up" a "dog" and a "can't" .
You understand anything?.
Go to NZ and live among the indigenous population
You won't do that will you
Your too busy me and dobbing me in.

And there is another reason you won't the indigenous people who came from India originally were all consumed by the People from the USA.
And our Aborigines loved it in the gold "dig- gens" the Chinese were particularly good in the pot as their principle diet was rice they tasted like pork. So some say.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Falcon wrote:
The media is just blowing trumpets on an insignificant gain, apparently this complex wasn't used much by assad as he stationed troops in other strategic positions....
A small victory is a victory. The regime had some forces there to defend it (for whatevfer reason). Those forces lost that position. The rebels would have gained experience and improved their morale. The government forces would have lost some morale. Next month another base will be under seige. It is a long process, but the result is the same.
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 21, 2013
 
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI why your a give "up" a "dog" and a "can't" .
You understand anything?.
Go to NZ and live among the indigenous population
You won't do that will you
Your too busy me and dobbing me in.
And there is another reason you won't the indigenous people who came from India originally were all consumed by the People from the USA.
And our Aborigines loved it in the gold "dig- gens" the Chinese were particularly good in the pot as their principle diet was rice they tasted like pork. So some say.
Clearly the only thing eaten was your brain, perhaps the doctor at your birth couldn't resist.... He must have replaced it with a degraded banana... Your brain has passed its sell by date.
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

check it out wrote:
<quoted text>A small victory is a victory. The regime had some forces there to defend it (for whatevfer reason). Those forces lost that position. The rebels would have gained experience and improved their morale. The government forces would have lost some morale. Next month another base will be under seige. It is a long process, but the result is the same.
That's wishful thinking and your grasping at straws, how much morale do you think your sub human scum bags have now after they were denied any weapons by hagel... You can go jump with the rest of those vile murderers...
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly the only thing eaten was your brain, perhaps the doctor at your birth couldn't resist.... He must have replaced it with a degraded banana... Your brain has passed its sell by date.

That's not true.
Actually the yanks when they went to New Zealand in the year 1300 they were called Polynesians then*-* they came from Hawaii

Yes many canoes came to Australia too .
But unlike the Europeans in New Zealand
at the time *-* we cleaned the Yanks up.
Delicious they were .
Not only that we turned their stupid canoes upside down and used them for a dunney.
Even after all this time we still get pleasure from them.
Isn't that the most wonderful thing.?.

check it out

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wishful thinking and your grasping at straws, how much morale do you think your sub human scum bags have now after they were denied any weapons by hagel... You can go jump with the rest of those vile murderers...
In your simple world all rebels are "sub human scum bags". You keep it all nice and easy for yourself. Keep telling yourself that your side are right and everyone else is 100% wrong. Black and white world of yours, saints and sinners. So you support army sniping of protesters? You are glad when another bombing mission kills families in their homes? You are joyous when another Scud missile claims dozens of lives? You approve of artillery destroying towns and villages. You have that luxury of cheering from the sidelines.
I support people to make their own choices in life. It's called freedom.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Falcon wrote:
The media is just blowing trumpets on an insignificant gain, apparently this complex wasn't used much by assad as he stationed troops in other strategic positions....
So the opposition are gaining ground. Looks like Assad hasn't won just yet, despite some extremist bloggers wishing it so.
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

check it out wrote:
<quoted text>In your simple world all rebels are "sub human scum bags". You keep it all nice and easy for yourself. Keep telling yourself that your side are right and everyone else is 100% wrong. Black and white world of yours, saints and sinners. So you support army sniping of protesters? You are glad when another bombing mission kills families in their homes? You are joyous when another Scud missile claims dozens of lives? You approve of artillery destroying towns and villages. You have that luxury of cheering from the sidelines.
I support people to make their own choices in life. It's called freedom.
I know wars are not black and white, I was a supporter of the original uprising and still think assad is a monster. Obviously your too blind to see that this war has turned badly, it so out of control with alquada, al nursa and other extremists its better that assad stays in power until all these non-humans get completely eradicated.... Do really want an extremist terrorist organization to fill the vacuum if assad falls, do you really want them to churn out and train more terrorists in this region??? If you think what assad did in the past was evil and the current crimes he commits is unspeakable, than wait until the local populace gets placed under the thumb of a soulless, filthy terrorist regime..... There won't be any space for minorities or anyone that doesn't abide by their extreme murderous out look, it will become a perverted society. The only real body spurring the rebel cause on are the terrorists not the true syrians that wanted change originally.

If you actually support these terrorists than I hope your user name can be tracked down to your location and you get thrown into gittmo....
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know wars are not black and white, I was a supporter of the original uprising and still think assad is a monster. Obviously your too blind to see that this war has turned badly, it so out of control with alquada, al nursa and other extremists its better that assad stays in power until all these non-humans get completely eradicated.... Do really want an extremist terrorist organization to fill the vacuum if assad falls, do you really want them to churn out and train more terrorists in this region??? If you think what assad did in the past was evil and the current crimes he commits is unspeakable, than wait until the local populace gets placed under the thumb of a soulless, filthy terrorist regime..... There won't be any space for minorities or anyone that doesn't abide by their extreme murderous out look, it will become a perverted society. The only real body spurring the rebel cause on are the terrorists not the true syrians that wanted change originally.
If you actually support these terrorists than I hope your user name can be tracked down to your location and you get thrown into gittmo....
You are an (unwitting?) mouthpiece for Assad. He wants you to believe that ALL his oppostition are "sub human, vile, head hackers, rapists, evil etc, etc"
Assad wants no external support for his opposition so that they MIGHT wither, particularly as he continues to get serious external support from his allies. This is a serious fight for his survival and so any means to defeat his opposition would be taken. I am sorry that you have been taken in by his vast information warfare department.
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 23, 2013
 
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>You are an (unwitting?) mouthpiece for Assad. He wants you to believe that ALL his oppostition are "sub human, vile, head hackers, rapists, evil etc, etc"
Assad wants no external support for his opposition so that they MIGHT wither, particularly as he continues to get serious external support from his allies. This is a serious fight for his survival and so any means to defeat his opposition would be taken. I am sorry that you have been taken in by his vast information warfare department.
What rubbish, obviously you didn't pay close attention to what I said... This is not some enemy that's just sprung up for assad to demonize. These terrorists have a history and are filthy opportunists.. When mali's central government fell to a coup al quada was waiting in the wings and they over ran the north. They proceeded to enforce sharial law and desecrate so many ancient sites and treasures...

These are the same killers from the Afghanistan and iraq wars who mercilessly bombed women and children... Now syria is the most hard hit by these groups, but bear in mind i still separate the legitimate citizens that despise assad from these good for nothing terrorists. That being said some of these people have sold their souls to see assad removed, but believe me it will catch up to them, the entire region and perhaps field more dangers for the west. So yes this "axis of evil" no doubt in your eyes need to contain these parasites before they breed and spread.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••