'Iran, al-Qaida ties strained over Sy...

'Iran, al-Qaida ties strained over Syrian civil war'

There are 6 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Mar 13, 2013, titled 'Iran, al-Qaida ties strained over Syrian civil war'. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

The relationship between Iran and al-Qaida has become strained over the past year, in part due to the Syrian civil war, Iran has publicly backed and provided financial and military support for the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad, while al-Qaida-affiliated groups are among the chief armed opposition to Damascus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Samin

Ashburn, VA

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Again a fake news from satan america to defame iranian..i am an indian and I oppose any presence of western pigs in our muslim lands..there are some headless muslims who shelter those western pigs and in return from them gets torture and death. Impeach all the puppet muslim rulers who are freind with western pigs. A big clap to iran, syria, china , russia,venezuala, nicaragua, cuba ,south afrika,equedor and brazil for showing red eye to western pigs.
stan catts

Riverstone, Australia

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Samin wrote:
Again a fake news from satan america to defame iranian..i am an indian and I oppose any presence of western pigs in our muslim lands..there are some headless muslims who shelter those western pigs and in return from them gets torture and death. Impeach all the puppet muslim rulers who are freind with western pigs. A big clap to iran, syria, china , russia,venezuala, nicaragua, cuba ,south afrika,equedor and brazil for showing red eye to western pigs.
Let all them silly two faced pricks kill themselves..i speak of those that preach richesnous and kills..and lead the majority into hell..namely one party governments
stan catts

Riverstone, Australia

#4 Mar 13, 2013
samin..one mulsim group despises he other,because the other are not true believers...so my friend they will kill yo first then settle their differences later..ok brown boy
Carlos

New York, NY

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Samin wrote:
You're a Muslim, not a true Indian. Hinduism is the historical and traditional legacy of the Indian subcontinent. Your Arabic death cult was spread by violence and massacres to India. For shame, my friend...
George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Samin wrote:
Then go home, why are you taking advantage of the US? They should take your advice and kick your ass and your family and relatives and friens and send all back to India where you say life is better, so go ahead get lost, none of your neighbors will miss you. You ungrateful twit.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#8 Mar 13, 2013
stan catts wrote:
<quoted text>
Let all them silly two faced pricks kill themselves..i speak of those that preach richesnous and kills..and lead the majority into hell..namely one party governments
Well Ghadaffi and Hussein are there now and awaiting Assad to join them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islamic State 'worse than Nazis': PM Wed Lawrence James co... 1
News Irish president warns of extremism Wed Lawrence James co... 2
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Sep 1 Swedenforever 18
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Sep 1 swedenforever 67
News Kurd Oppostion Offers Base In Fight Against IS Aug 31 Rockstar 3
News Ukraine Posts Video Of Captured 'Russian Soldie... Aug 31 FOOLS DIE FOR PUTIN 6
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Aug 27 Swedenforever 12
More from around the web