Syrian Cleric Supported Blowing Up Am...

Syrian Cleric Supported Blowing Up American and Israeli Targets

There are 18 comments on the Arutz Sheva Israel News story from Mar 24, 2013, titled Syrian Cleric Supported Blowing Up American and Israeli Targets. In it, Arutz Sheva Israel News reports that:

A Syrian Sunni cleric who was killed last week in a suicide bomb attack on a central Damascus mosque has in the past expressed support for Hizbullah and advocated for bombing American and Israeli targets around the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arutz Sheva Israel News.

GnA

Australia

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Just goes to show he was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Do you think he will be blessed still? You might as well call him a preacher for terrorist. And yet you'se say bless him.

Are you'se for terrorist or against them? Hezbollah are terrorist this preacher supported them. So im guessing yes.

I Love my Messiah and Saviour Jesus Christ he is the True Preacher, The True Sheppard his teachings you will never find fault. His Teachings are all Truth's he is who i look to for knowledge not man. Im thankful i serve a God who Loves me unconditionaly. And that same love is open to all but repentance, believing with your heart and confessing with your lips that Jesus Christ is Lord is all you really need. Romans 10:9
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Ah ha ha ha ha ha. Can't say much now! NEXT!
ocxz

Paris, France

#3 Mar 25, 2013
GnA wrote:
Just goes to show he was a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Do you think he will be blessed still? You might as well call him a preacher for terrorist. And yet you'se say bless him.
Are you'se for terrorist or against them? Hezbollah are terrorist this preacher supported them. So im guessing yes.
I Love my Messiah and Saviour Jesus Christ he is the True Preacher, The True Sheppard his teachings you will never find fault. His Teachings are all Truth's he is who i look to for knowledge not man. Im thankful i serve a God who Loves me unconditionaly. And that same love is open to all but repentance, believing with your heart and confessing with your lips that Jesus Christ is Lord is all you really need. Romans 10:9
Just goes to show how deconnected you are with reality, happy clappy.
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

#4 Mar 25, 2013
it is one conclusion. criminals from ussrael are responsible for death of this man.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Karma lolol
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Another article of weak american jew propaganda.I suspect this man who was killed supported defending syria from terrorist and invasion as any decent person would do.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Mar 25, 2013
That's OK. It is obvious that the REAL God is punishing this animal by making him Syrian. His worthless, sh*t-hole country has descended into chaos and slaughter that will last decades.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Sorry but he was not a religious person, not humanitarian and certainly not humane, people like him should not be a leader in a church.

Covington, VA

#9 Mar 25, 2013
George wrote:
Sorry but he was not a religious person, not humanitarian and certainly not humane, people like him should not be a leader in a church.
You must be talking about the terrorist who control america for israel.Only a fool would believe these terrorist are christian or religious at all.Just like you hasbarat george.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#10 Mar 26, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking about the terrorist who control america for israel.Only a fool would believe these terrorist are christian or religious at all.Just like you hasbarat George.
If you think that Cleric is religious then you must be a Satanic worshipper, yeah you twist my blog a bit just to make yourself feel good, big deal, then of course you do this copy and paste about different names, again, big deal, and your biggest little expression is where you pretend that you know everyone, so you have the ability to quote anyone with a brain, and on and on but because you have such a little brain to match your little penis we call that little dick syndrome and you talk big with your copy and paste but make no sense and never give added information just sarcasm to deflect from reality, you twist words someone else types just to make it look like you have an idea but we the readers are not as stupid as you and can see right through them.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Faith wrote:
That's OK. It is obvious that the REAL God is punishing this animal by making him Syrian. His worthless, sh*t-hole country has descended into chaos and slaughter that will last decades.

Glory can't be described as a sh*t .
You stupid.
But indisposed as you are to blessing I guess your a simpleton as well so like "well" you dumb arse you and "ignorant" are one.
Raw material for me.
I am going to make soup out of you because your hopeless.
And I'm going to feed it too; the ducks in the park.
You will finish up as duck sh*t. Lovey.
I got a question for you.
Your agenda offers the privilege of serving Israel. In return you offer the hedonistic pleasures of the west (which is modern day Chinese foot binding).
So naturally the west has to torture the developing world into accepting its pleasures first.
Then relying on the developing world to be so contrite and accept it (Chinese foot binding) they worship Jewie.
The question is
"Why would God feel guilt".?
well

Hamilton, Canada

#13 Mar 26, 2013
He got what he deserved. May he rest in pieces.
rtloder

Winston Hills, Australia

#14 Mar 26, 2013
well wrote:
He got what he deserved. May he rest in pieces.
Your a very good man well. It is not pleasant being here on earth sorting out differences in creation ; yes the obvious impediment has to go if we can get it to go;;
that is.!!
As you say he achieved a closeness to God that we can only dream about.
Even so it was Allah that made
Sheikh al-Buti stand out above all else. And gave him the treasure of our religion.
That is for sure because in his last sermon was; as I suspect his last words to the viper that so insulted Allah were these.
You are not the departed for we all leave together those of us that have their duty done ; I was calling you back to God and look it worked.

Americo Machiavelli

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Who cares? We've supported all sorts of folks who want to blow us up. We just look the other way, cover our ears and chant 'nyah, nyah, nyah, can't hear you!'.
Americo Machiavelli

United States

#16 Mar 26, 2013
The most famous of course was bin Laden. Then there was that albanian that ran off for jihad in Afghanistan and volunteered as a suicide bomber in Disneyland. Then there were those albanians from Fort Dix. What's up with these guys? It's hard to figure them out.

Covington, VA

#19 Mar 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that Cleric is religious then you must be a Satanic worshipper, yeah you twist my blog a bit just to make yourself feel good, big deal, then of course you do this copy and paste about different names, again, big deal, and your biggest little expression is where you pretend that you know everyone, so you have the ability to quote anyone with a brain, and on and on but because you have such a little brain to match your little penis we call that little dick syndrome and you talk big with your copy and paste but make no sense and never give added information just sarcasm to deflect from reality, you twist words someone else types just to make it look like you have an idea but we the readers are not as stupid as you and can see right through them.
You are not a "reader" or a regular poster.You are a scripted full time jewish hasbarat that supports terrorism and mass murder and anyone following these boards knows this to be true.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#20 Mar 28, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave such a good description of yourself here, George!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#21 Mar 28, 2013
I'm waiting to see George comment on GnA's bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never Ends EVER! 20 hr Elise Gingerich 1
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) Mon Divorce Lawyer 57
News Is Russia deepening Cooperation with US in Syri... Jul 23 USA Today 1
News Day 2 of GOP convention speeches: CNN vets the ... Jul 23 serfs up 20
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Jul 22 Swedenforever 4
News Australian convicted of recruiting foreign figh... Jul 22 Beer Cold 3
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jul 20 Obsession 46
More from around the web