Libya: Mustard Gas Nearly Reached Syr...

Libya: Mustard Gas Nearly Reached Syrian Rebels

There are 3 comments on the Arutz Sheva Israel News story from Mar 2, 2014, titled Libya: Mustard Gas Nearly Reached Syrian Rebels. In it, Arutz Sheva Israel News reports that:

Libyan officials recently caught several members of a Muslim extremist group as they attempted to send deadly chemical weapons to Syria, Channel 2 reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arutz Sheva Israel News.

EastisRed

Santa Rita, Guam

#1 Mar 2, 2014
Not surprising, and I suspect some has or will in the near future. And of course, they'll use it on the civilians and then blame the Syrian government, and the West will blindly follow.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#2 Mar 2, 2014
EastisRed wrote:
Not surprising, and I suspect some has or will in the near future. And of course, they'll use it on the civilians and then blame the Syrian government, and the West will blindly follow.
No surprise here. It's obvious that those terrorist bastards want to get their hands on some!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3 Mar 3, 2014
Well, so now you have chosen on your own to support Israel and its media, good for you.

However, this is just an article and shows that someone in Libya got caught trying to sell Chemical Weapons, nothing says that it was to Syria, let alone to Rebels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma's Warning to Trump's America 2 hr gawd 1
News Russia says ready to talk to Trump about nuclea... Fri swampmudd 33
News Across arc of conflict, 'Obama Doctrine' shows ... (Sep '15) Thu Cordwainer Trout 32
News ZOA Rips Nikki Haley as UN Ambassador Over Isra... Thu Jeff Brightone 1
News In UN Lawsuit, Ukraine Demands Russia End Suppo... Jan 17 George 2
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Sonja Biserko 1
More from around the web