I beg to differ..What i hate about Malaysia :
1. State controlled media - publishing only what the government wants us to know. Look at our newspapers controlled by political parties, printing permits controlled by government. Only "Barisan National" political party can use the media. Other politic parties cannot.
2. Racial discrimination - the long suffering Chinese & Indians. Quotas imposed in universities, scholarships, public sector employment, just to name but a few.
3. Reckless Malaysian drivers. They're speed racers like Initial D (esp the motocyclists).
4. Oil price, public tol and other taxes are way too high. Barisan national promises Malaysians to have lower cost of living. Yet when they have been elected, cost goes higher.
5. Police bribing with gangsters. Even though you read in the newspapers that police has captured gangsters and confiscate, yet they accept bribes and release them in next day.
6. Unfriendly taxi drivers. They never want to send you to your destination.
7. Extreme Poverty
8. And there's so much more
these are the conditions in Indonesia..
well maybe written with lots of courtesy