Iraq says Turkey controlling protests

May 5, 2013 Full story: The Daily Star

Iraqi Defence Minister Saadun al-Dulaimi speaks at the Defence Ministry in Baghdad during a memorial for the killing of five soldiers late last month in the mainly Sunni Muslim city of Ramadi, west of the capital on May 5, 2013.

Full Story
TRUTHlover

Bexley, Australia

#1 May 5, 2013
well, being a satellite state of Iran and supporting the Assad regime in Syria does not help very much ....

fact is .... without listening to and very importantly having good relations with Turkey .... life is difficult in the region ...

Ottoman Empire?
well, it is how it is..... many commentators say the Turks are coming again ..... my reply would be .... they NEVER left .....

Iraq has at least a 15% Turkmen minority ..... thus the Turk will always be an important part of Iraq ....

Mr Al-Dulaimi shouldn't forget that ....

Cheers,
CRN

Turkey

#2 May 21, 2013
TRUTHlover wrote:
well, being a satellite state of Iran and supporting the Assad regime in Syria does not help very much ....
fact is .... without listening to and very importantly having good relations with Turkey .... life is difficult in the region ...
Ottoman Empire?
well, it is how it is..... many commentators say the Turks are coming again ..... my reply would be .... they NEVER left .....
Iraq has at least a 15% Turkmen minority ..... thus the Turk will always be an important part of Iraq ....
Mr Al-Dulaimi shouldn't forget that ....
Cheers,
you are talking to the deaths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 13 min LMR 46,049
Ukraine Needs New Security Guarantees 30 min NAZI RUSSIA 23
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr cancer suxs 413
We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 18 hr Jake 218
Without help, Libya could become next Syria, fo... 22 hr pizza pie 2
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 23 hr barefoot2626 39
For chlamydia infection, prevention is better t... Sat Victor 1
More from around the web